Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #21
billybleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
No I am NOT talking about alcohol, I am talking about marijuana. The people who use it are destroying peaceful neighbourhoods all around Britain.

That drug turns people into paranoid psychopaths.

As you may have guessed I dont think very highly of druggy cunts and drug dealing cunts. The latter should be jailed. The former need to be kicked out of their houses if they cause trouble. They are scum.

The drug takers/dealers on this forum obviously wont agree with what I have said. Fuck 'em.
Hope this helps

Old 15-12-2018, 09:23 PM   #22
elpressiedente

Victoria Atkins and hubby Paul Kenward

https://www.clear-uk.org/paul-kenwar...nnabis-living/

Does anyone else see this 'shift' in the ruling elite? They say one thing and do another by hiding who they are by adopting one of the new Laws of Humanism Religion, Keep your birth surname.

Last edited by elpressiedente; 15-12-2018 at 09:25 PM. Reason: adding link
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 09:36 PM   #23
elpressiedente

When these lying scumbags have it all sown up, Hemp will be 'decriminalized' and its usage controlled and the posters here who are educated by the media will accept it as a natural progression forgetting their instilled view of the 'druggies'

I mean some call pot users "paranoid psychopaths' like they have a degree in psychology to say this.

Paranoid.... what we 'normals' call irrational fear..
Psychopath... acting without any conscience towards ones fellow human. Generally in an antisocial behavior resulting in real injuries. Bullying to get ones way regardless of the consequences.

Sorta describes Politicians aptly?

Alcohol incites drunken abusive behavior which IS psychopathic.

Pot heads do not have a irrational fear of the Elites... its ENTIRELY RATIONAL.

But you get these word meaning confusions wheresheeple get their education from Elite Sponsored media.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:30 PM   #24
kiwi_

It's about time the commonwealth caught up with America and legalised it.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 02:26 PM   #25
quadrati

[QUOTE=berten60;1063051774]It is hypocritical to legalize alcohol which causes many deaths,
and keep cannabis illegal which so far killed no one.

Jake Ball:
"That drug needs banning, and I am not someone who like banning stuff,
but the reality is, is that it fucks people up, and fucks up everyone who
they come into contact with."

you must be talking about alcohol,Jake... [/QUO

Nonsense.

Alcohol has never been illegal for it to be legalized. Alcohol has been in the culture before the idea of government was conceived. It is heavily regulated with the law being quite harsh on it.

Cannabis is imported. Not native to the UK and has no place as a recreational drug here.

Medicinal purposes, perhaps.

Any claim that it has so far killed no one requires proof. So in your own time. It does have an effect on some people. I know that as fact and if I was even interested enough to listen to the pro cannabis lobby then I'd be sure they'd not dwell on that too much if it was admitted. Of course it would be compared to alcohol which quite rightly is known to cause death, illness and crime.

Makes me wonder why another drug should be considered for legalisation at all. Even the most zombified, retarded stoner should see that.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 04:51 PM   #26
jake_ball

I am NOT talking about alcohol, I already said that I talking about marijuana.
Alcohol is CURRENTLY legal and it definitely has it's problems yes, but that doesnt make it justifiable to legalise marijuana.

Marijuana turns people into paranoid psychopaths. On top of that, it is a "gateway" drug. Obviously the druggies/dealers on here wont agree with that.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 04:54 PM   #27
berten60

Right,
I don't think I"ll bother replying any further to
the cannabis haters in here,who are
misinformed and are set in their ideas about it.

"Any claim that it has so far killed no one requires proof."
Oh dear...
Do your research mate

"Marijuana turns people into paranoid psychopaths. On top of that, it is a "gateway" drug."
WRONG & WRONG,Jake

Last edited by berten60; 16-12-2018 at 04:56 PM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #28
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Right,

Oh dear...
Do your research mate
I have seen druggies for years and they are a bloody nightmare. Fucking losers.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 18-12-2018, 05:31 AM   #29
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
It's about time the commonwealth caught up with America and legalised it.
New Zealanders will soon get a vote on that.

It's a complex drug working in a very complex organism but this it's not just a matter of the effect of the drug on an isolated human body. For example, what do studies say about the docility of users and the suggestibility of users to advertising whilst under the influence?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 08:44 AM   #30
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Alcohol is CURRENTLY legal and it definitely has it's problems yes, but that doesnt make it justifiable to legalise marijuana.

Marijuana turns people into paranoid psychopaths. On top of that, it is a "gateway" drug. Obviously the druggies/dealers on here wont agree with that.
That's a Lie. You are even more lost than I thought. Run any marathons yet? Oh no it's impossible right. And weed is a gateway drug.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 09:37 AM   #31
elpressiedente

Quote:

I'm guessing you missed this earlier post of mine so here it is again

Paranoid.... what we 'normals' call irrational fear..
Psychopath... acting without any conscience towards ones fellow human. Generally in an antisocial behavior resulting in real injuries. Bullying to get ones way regardless of the consequences.

Sorta describes Politicians aptly?

Alcohol incites drunken abusive behavior which IS psychopathic.

Pot heads do not have a irrational fear of the Elites... its ENTIRELY RATIONAL.

But you get these word meaning confusions wheresheeple get their education from Elite Sponsored media.

The good reasons to legalise Hemp far outweigh your paranoia over how other people live their lives and exercising their freewill to choose the Medicine of their choice without paranoid idiots wanting to restrict their sky dwellers given rights to eat any plant on the planet excising their freedom of choice.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #32
jake_ball

No wonder the country is fucked - The men who should be standing up, are instead sat there cross legged doing/selling drugs, and trying to convince everyone who they get in contact with to do the same. You lot (druggies) are DEFINITELY fucked, but please try not to bring the rest of us down with you.

This really HAD to be said on this forum.

For a decade now, a few hardcore druggies on this forum have been pushing their nasty dirty habit on the others on here, by constantly promoting it. I have put up with seeing you druggies in the background here, but there comes a time when we have to say what we really think on this. And it's not just me, LOTS of people know druggies and they (the druggies and/or dealers) are a fucking nightmare to non-druggies. Druggies are losers. THAT IS THE TRUTH. EVERYONE KNOWS IT, but most just dont say it in front of the druggies. But I am saying it now.

Last edited by jake_ball; 18-12-2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old 18-12-2018, 11:35 AM   #33
berten60

Chill out,Jake

Have a toke

(passes a fresh joint to a disgusted Mr Ball,who obviously refuses.Eurasianguy takes over instead...)

Last edited by berten60; 18-12-2018 at 11:37 AM.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #34
sparkplug

Have you ever tried smoking pot, Jake?

If your mental state is good then it really is a great recreational drug.

Alcohol can be fun as well, but it can also be dangerous.

Anyway I hope it's legalised here in the UK ASAP and I don't touch it anymore. People shouldn't be fined or jailed for smoking it.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 03:27 AM   #35
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Right,

Oh dear...
Do your research mate

"Marijuana turns people into paranoid psychopaths. On top of that, it is a "gateway" drug."
WRONG & WRONG,Jake
I’ll skip the research. I’ve based my opinion, and it is only an opinion, on experience. Have you? Did you look at the flip side? Did you? Really?

So cannabis has not killed anyone? Are you sure? If not directly then indirectly?

Have you ever heard some **** dying in a ditch in a smashed to fuck car because he smoked that shit? And the sound is horrendous. It gave me the shivers even though I‘d heard it before in another world. And the poor **** who didn’t smoke it? What of them? Have you ever saw the multiple scars on someones wrists, heavily contributed by smoking that shit? Have you heard the pain of a dying man whose lungs are shot because he smoked that shit? Never smoked a cigarette but the thought in my mind “you could have put it some cakes” just didn’t feel right somehow.

So tell me. Have you ever asked “hard” drug users what they’re first illegal drug was? Yeah they all got drunk first they then got stoned. Admittedly for the most part.

On the plus side. Cannabis has given me great pleasure in that it gave the Beatles (and others) a far greater catalogue of music than would have been otherwise. The influence from 1965 onwards is evident and they’re music was indeed groundbreaking and genius. Although George Martin, who as far as I know, did not partake was instrumental (no pun intended) in that. But we’re not asking for cannabis to be legalised for artistic purposes are we? The average docile, retarded individual would be even more so in your world.
But I’ll just shut up because you think it’s harmless.

Of course alcohol is a killer. I admit that. My uncle was an alcoholic and died of bowel cancer due to alcoholism funnily enough. My cousin is an alcoholic and on borrowed time. I’ve been a victim of alcoholic violence, I’ve been the perpetrator of alcoholic violence. I’ve saw marriages destroyed through alcohol. I, as a tax payer, pay for cunts to sit and drink alcohol all day. I deal with drunks frequently, horrible cunts. Why? Because they are, in fact, “high” on a drug. But I drink alcohol. I know it’s dangers, they are many. If there was a case to ban a drug then alcohol is guilty. In my hypocrisy I encourage others to drink. But it’s legal. And that legal drug is enough.

So you keep on spouting you’re pro cannabis crap all you like, you smoke it as much as you like but don’t bullshit me that’s it’s harmless. It isn’t.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 07:51 AM   #36
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrati View Post
But I’ll just shut up ...
Good

Last edited by berten60; 22-12-2018 at 07:54 AM.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:13 AM   #37
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadrati View Post
I’ll skip the research. I’ve based my opinion, and it is only an opinion, on experience. Have you? Did you look at the flip side? Did you? Really?

So cannabis has not killed anyone? Are you sure? If not directly then indirectly?

Have you ever heard some **** dying in a ditch in a smashed to fuck car because he smoked that shit? And the sound is horrendous. It gave me the shivers even though I‘d heard it before in another world. And the poor **** who didn’t smoke it? What of them? Have you ever saw the multiple scars on someones wrists, heavily contributed by smoking that shit? Have you heard the pain of a dying man whose lungs are shot because he smoked that shit? Never smoked a cigarette but the thought in my mind “you could have put it some cakes” just didn’t feel right somehow.

So tell me. Have you ever asked “hard” drug users what they’re first illegal drug was? Yeah they all got drunk first they then got stoned. Admittedly for the most part.

On the plus side. Cannabis has given me great pleasure in that it gave the Beatles (and others) a far greater catalogue of music than would have been otherwise. The influence from 1965 onwards is evident and they’re music was indeed groundbreaking and genius. Although George Martin, who as far as I know, did not partake was instrumental (no pun intended) in that. But we’re not asking for cannabis to be legalised for artistic purposes are we? The average docile, retarded individual would be even more so in your world.
But I’ll just shut up because you think it’s harmless.

Of course alcohol is a killer. I admit that. My uncle was an alcoholic and died of bowel cancer due to alcoholism funnily enough. My cousin is an alcoholic and on borrowed time. I’ve been a victim of alcoholic violence, I’ve been the perpetrator of alcoholic violence. I’ve saw marriages destroyed through alcohol. I, as a tax payer, pay for cunts to sit and drink alcohol all day. I deal with drunks frequently, horrible cunts. Why? Because they are, in fact, “high” on a drug. But I drink alcohol. I know it’s dangers, they are many. If there was a case to ban a drug then alcohol is guilty. In my hypocrisy I encourage others to drink. But it’s legal. And that legal drug is enough.

So you keep on spouting you’re pro cannabis crap all you like, you smoke it as much as you like but don’t bullshit me that’s it’s harmless. It isn’t.
I doubt anyone said it's harmless. Hardly anything in the world is harmless.
But its not a gateway drug anymore than milk is. No one becomes a psychopath by smoking it.
People who kill themselves have problems in their lifes, cannabis or not.
I personally know a lot of people who use cannabis daily and they have great lifes. Good jobs, family, good health.

You can cry all you want but that old school negative propaganda you and Jake spout is outdated and proved wrong.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:15 AM   #38
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
No wonder the country is fucked - The men who should be standing up, are instead sat there cross legged doing/selling drugs, and trying to convince everyone who they get in contact with to do the same. You lot (druggies) are DEFINITELY fucked, but please try not to bring the rest of us down with you.

This really HAD to be said on this forum.

For a decade now, a few hardcore druggies on this forum have been pushing their nasty dirty habit on the others on here, by constantly promoting it. I have put up with seeing you druggies in the background here, but there comes a time when we have to say what we really think on this. And it's not just me, LOTS of people know druggies and they (the druggies and/or dealers) are a fucking nightmare to non-druggies. Druggies are losers. THAT IS THE TRUTH. EVERYONE KNOWS IT, but most just dont say it in front of the druggies. But I am saying it now.

What a sad life you must have. Did you get your information from reefer madness?
Old 23-12-2018, 12:00 PM   #39
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
What a sad life you must have. Did you get your information from reefer madness?
No I got it from seeing it in real life. Marijuana turns people into paranoid psychopaths. They destroy neighbours and communities.

I just hope that people (young people) on this forum dont fall for the propaganda that a LOUD few of you are spouting on this forum about how great and harmless marijuana is.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:50 PM   #40
jakeee 2008

[QUOTE=jake_ball;1063052790]No . Marijuana turns people into neighbours and communities.

I just hope that people (young people) on this forum dont fall for the propaganda, harmless marijuana is.
jakeee 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote