Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2015, 06:42 PM   #1501
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Again with the one-liners, no insights only nit-picking.
When I first came to this forum, it was out of curiosity to see what the fuss was all about. I started out wanting to be nice and have a discussion about Freemasonry, but from the very beginning very few here were willing to have a civil discussion and would rather call me every name under the sun. One of the few I had a great discussion with was Dr. Stream; we discussed the symbolism of Royal Arch Masonry and which inspired an article on my website.

Quote:
So makes me wonder-most trolls are attention seekers, which, with your Travelling Templar stuff all over the net, you clearly are too.
It's not about attention that I am here or the reason behind the Traveling Templar. I started that website as I was already doing research regarding Freemasonry and decided to share my thoughts. I couldn't care less if people agreed with it or not, or if they even read it.

Quote:
No reason to leave masonry eh? So, either you know the truth and therefore, eg. you love riding the luciferian gravy train (ie you are a satanist), or you have been brainwashed, or your ego is such that it cannot accept the true way, walking in the true light (and not lucifer's false skin-shedding, shape-shifting light), or you dont posses the level of enlightenment to see through masonry (or any other form of religion) or.....
You're right on one thing, I know the truth regarding Freemasonry. However, Freemasonry is not some "luciferian gravy train" as you put it. Neither Lucifere or Satan or the Devil or Baal or whatever malevolent being you want to use has no place in Freemasonry. I've seen all of the accusations and I've seen what they call proof, but I'm always surprised to see that anti-Masons or conspiracy theorists rarely ever quote from Masonic ritual. Or they'll quote from fake Masonic ritual books like Ronayne's. Most of the time, they quote from Pike, the whipping boy of the anti-Masonic movement or from Hall. The problem with all of this, they're not quoting from a Masonic authority. The only entity with true Masonic authority is a Grand Lodge, of which there are currently around 175 around the world.

As for myself, I am a Christian and no man will tell me different. Period. The end.

As for the "gravy train", everything I've ever received in life was from my own merit and effort, this includes within Freemasonry and without.

I'm some dumb sycophant whose going to or has said that every Freemason is perfect. I know some Freemasons have been far less than perfect. I actually just received an email about a Mason I've known for a few years has been expelled. Freemasons, men, are not perfect and are going to make imperfect decisions from time to time, but most are good men who strive to better themselves each and every day. Freemasonry, as an institution, is highly misunderstood by most, even some Freemasons I would say. Few of you understand that our leaders are not all-powerful tyrants who can just do whatever they want. Leaders are constrained in their authority by the Constitutions and By-Laws of that particular body. Few also understand there is no central authority on all of Freemasonry; it's very decentralized.

Brainwashed? No, but I do love the effort. I find it hilarious that simply because I don't buy into your propaganda that it must be either I'm brainwashed, lying, or just not high enough to be "in the know". You'd think that if I was brainwashed, that my family and friends and former co-workers who I knew before joining Freemasonry would have noticed something, but alas some keyboard jockey who knows nothing about me feels confident enough to diagnose me.

As for my level within Freemasonry, you and others here have demonstrated time and time again that you understand very little the hierarchy within the various Masonic bodies and how the bodies are structured.

Quote:
You will now scream at me 'personal attack!' No, not really, just concern for a fellow human who doesnt seem to value his soul, only short term gains, those short term gains of wearing a pinny and riding the gravy train.
Concern? HA! It's all very heartfelt I'm sure, but your concerns are nothing more than assumptions. Who says I don't value my soul? You. All you have are personal attacks and attempting to say that it's only because of Freemasonry that I've gained anything. It's all very patronizing and unfounded, but very characteristic of someone with a smug and self-important attitude.

Quote:
But then I also wonder, with the one liners and recycled anti-anti-mason rhetoric and the 'dumb' questions eg. 'How did you know that the judge was a mason?' if you are who you say you are. Or even if you are a mason at all, let alone a so called 'plastic (modern) templar'.
I love how in this day and age that asking for proof is somehow seen as wrong or dumb. It's a sad day to see that logic and reason are being tossed aside for speculation and assumption. And if I'm not a Mason then I've sure joined a lot of groups that require one to be a Freemason in the first place. Seems strange that I have these dues cards and the experience, and memory, of being initiated, but because you don't like me then I must not really be a Freemason.

Quote:
You fail to make a decent argument, you fail to provide facts, you are not wanted here (as you fail to share or enlighten), you troll, so why not just go away and leave us all in peace.
I have made great arguments, but they fall on deaf ears. I have provided facts, many a time; just because you don't like them doesn't make them anything other than facts. It's really like casting pearls before swine.

I could not care less if you want me here. It seems clear that you and people like you want a forum where your complaining and defamatory posts can go unabated. All you want is a bunch sycophantic members who just agree with you and live in the same narrow-minded world that you live in.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
Likes: (1)
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 06:56 PM   #1502
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
When I first came to this forum, it was out of curiosity to see what the fuss was all about. I started out wanting to be nice and have a discussion about Freemasonry, but from the very beginning very few here were willing to have a civil discussion and would rather call me every name under the sun. One of the few I had a great discussion with was Dr. Stream; we discussed the symbolism of Royal Arch Masonry and which inspired an article on my website.


It's not about attention that I am here or the reason behind the Traveling Templar. I started that website as I was already doing research regarding Freemasonry and decided to share my thoughts. I couldn't care less if people agreed with it or not, or if they even read it.


You're right on one thing, I know the truth regarding Freemasonry. However, Freemasonry is not some "luciferian gravy train" as you put it. Neither Lucifere or Satan or the Devil or Baal or whatever malevolent being you want to use has no place in Freemasonry. I've seen all of the accusations and I've seen what they call proof, but I'm always surprised to see that anti-Masons or conspiracy theorists rarely ever quote from Masonic ritual. Or they'll quote from fake Masonic ritual books like Ronayne's. Most of the time, they quote from Pike, the whipping boy of the anti-Masonic movement or from Hall. The problem with all of this, they're not quoting from a Masonic authority. The only entity with true Masonic authority is a Grand Lodge, of which there are currently around 175 around the world.

As for myself, I am a Christian and no man will tell me different. Period. The end.
As for the "gravy train", everything I've ever received in life was from my own merit and effort, this includes within Freemasonry and without.

I'm some dumb sycophant whose going to or has said that every Freemason is perfect. I know some Freemasons have been far less than perfect. I actually just received an email about a Mason I've known for a few years has been expelled. Freemasons, men, are not perfect and are going to make imperfect decisions from time to time, but most are good men who strive to better themselves each and every day. Freemasonry, as an institution, is highly misunderstood by most, even some Freemasons I would say. Few of you understand that our leaders are not all-powerful tyrants who can just do whatever they want. Leaders are constrained in their authority by the Constitutions and By-Laws of that particular body. Few also understand there is no central authority on all of Freemasonry; it's very decentralized.

Brainwashed? No, but I do love the effort. I find it hilarious that simply because I don't buy into your propaganda that it must be either I'm brainwashed, lying, or just not high enough to be "in the know". You'd think that if I was brainwashed, that my family and friends and former co-workers who I knew before joining Freemasonry would have noticed something, but alas some keyboard jockey who knows nothing about me feels confident enough to diagnose me.

As for my level within Freemasonry, you and others here have demonstrated time and time again that you understand very little the hierarchy within the various Masonic bodies and how the bodies are structured.


Concern? HA! It's all very heartfelt I'm sure, but your concerns are nothing more than assumptions. Who says I don't value my soul? You. All you have are personal attacks and attempting to say that it's only because of Freemasonry that I've gained anything. It's all very patronizing and unfounded, but very characteristic of someone with a smug and self-important attitude.


I love how in this day and age that asking for proof is somehow seen as wrong or dumb. It's a sad day to see that logic and reason are being tossed aside for speculation and assumption. And if I'm not a Mason then I've sure joined a lot of groups that require one to be a Freemason in the first place. Seems strange that I have these dues cards and the experience, and memory, of being initiated, but because you don't like me then I must not really be a Freemason.


I have made great arguments, but they fall on deaf ears. I have provided facts, many a time; just because you don't like them doesn't make them anything other than facts. It's really like casting pearls before swine.

I could not care less if you want me here. It seems clear that you and people like you want a forum where your complaining and defamatory posts can go unabated. All you want is a bunch sycophantic members who just agree with you and live in the same narrow-minded world that you live in.
Who told you, you are a Christian.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:47 AM   #1503
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Who told you, you are a Christian.
No one did. I don't define my faith by what others tell me.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 01:29 PM   #1504
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

According to the BBC late last night/early this morning (yet not repeated on morning news ie at 08.00hrs onwards);-

The head (GRANDMASTER) of Italian freemasonry, Licio Gelli has died aged 96. He was born in 1919 and when a politician he worked with Mussolini. He was a major financier later in life.

He was Grandmaster of the notorious P2 Lodge (the so called 'Propaganda Two Lodge), the lodge was used by politicians, royalty, military chiefs, the criminal fraternity and of course the mafia.

Gelli was a notable individual during 'several of the country's episodes'. The P2 Lodge was outed in 1982 (see below too) for conspiring with right wing fascist extremists and mafia in trying to undermine governments.

IIRC the P2 lodge was involved in the ritualised 'masonic - high tide - murder' of 'Gods Banker', Roberto Calvi, under Black-friars (Blackfriars - how the population started to view the Templars after their fall in 1307) Bridge London. Blackfriars is of course just along the Embankment from TEMPLE.

The BBC also reported on the ANC member (South Africa's version of Labour Party) Tokyo Sexwale, who wants to replace his old friend Sepp Blatter as FIFA President. The Rothschilds et al are using South Africa as a massive social experiment and have massive interests in banking and mineral wealth etc, as does Sexwale, ie Gold, Oil, Diamonds and other mineral wealth. Tales of corruption abound as senior ANC members get richer and richer and the poor are made to suffer. Phrases such as '....a corrupt mercantile (freemasons) super elite are to blame....'

As I have said before, just follow the money and one finds the same MO and the same 'perps' time and time again.

PS BTW Travelling Trollmeister, I, for one, dont want sycophants, or mason haters either, but what I would like to see here are FREETHINKERS, (you must be aware of that masonic phrase) BUT sadly you are NOT a freethinker, you have been brainwashed (if indeed you are a mason)- this is apparent when you ignore just how rotten your Order now is in terms of the recently outed paedophilia cases (cover-ups dating back decades, centuries even). As I have written before, many Christians, believe that Christianity is INCOMPATIBLE with Freemasonry, as Jesus Christ is the way and the light, the only way and the only light. You mention 'assumptions', 1) I never assume and 2) you dont know me - and so you then make assumptions about me?? WTF?!! I mentioned dumb questions, because you dont listen (read) and you seem to have forgotten what we have all already TROLLED through with you months and months back - go back and read up on my background and then you wouldnt ask dumb questions about how I identify masons. I dont fear/dislike intelligent questions, I was schooled in debate, what I object to is your pointless, fact-less, circular trolling. You state that you have made 'GREAT ARGUMENTS' - you are NOT an initiate a true initiate wouldnt say such a thing as he would have his ego under control, you churn out this stuff, but try holding a mirror up to yourself, what you accuse others of, you do yourself. Casting Pearls Before Swine? How arrogant, you really are showing your true colours now, an arrogant self proclaimed elitist, one who has been duped, hoodwinked into believing that his order (if indeed you are a mason) has told him the truth, that he has read the truth, 'cause - sniffs ' yeah, Ive read up on masonry and the templars'. A lot of history is, young fellow, a lie and one has to read between the lines and around the subject matter, so as to get to the truth.

As I say, I now believe that you are NIETHER a Mason NOR a plastic templar.

You now remind me of this guy LOL;-



All a shame really as at one point, several months back (before you were completely brainwashed), you were almost decent in your comments and debate.

Last edited by dunadan; 17-12-2015 at 02:38 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 01:40 PM   #1505
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default



Just one example of many, an elite initiate (in his own eyes no doubt), who either think, or know, that Lucifer is the real light giver (WHICH OF COURSE IT/HE ISNT). It was Lucifer, the fallen angel, who tempted WO MAN, to eat the forbidden fruit (knowledge) from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and become as God/Gods (ie to know everything and thus remove innocence) and then to eat from the Tree of Life (Kabbala). If this HONOURABLE FELLOW was a real Christian he would know that it is impossible for him to be pure and innocent etc...(rolls eyes, sighs and shakes head in disbelief). Lucifer of course is the shedder of skins, the shape-shifter, the false messiah (the false light).

'ET IN ARCADIA EGO' - 'Even in Arcadia (Eden) there I AM (I=DEATH)' or 'Even in Eden there is NOW Death'.

Of course it could be argued that as a LONG HAIRED king a Nazarene, JC, as a member of the cult of the head (skull)? knew of such things, the Templars certainly did. Note the skull in Poussin's painting 'Arcadian Shepherds'.

Any PATH-WORKING religion or order will, for the initiate, end in tears, even if, with an almost perfect ascension through the, as above, so below, initiatory ranks, one will fall, will be tripped, at the last fence, by lucifer.

I find it highly amusing that those with a hidden agenda espousing their own propaganda, their own hidden agenda, their own ulterior motives, think that I do the same (how can they know me?) - I just strive for the truth and after taking (for want of a better analogy) the Red pill it isnt pleasant, but its the truth.

The Blue or The Red Pill;-


Last edited by dunadan; 17-12-2015 at 02:48 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 06:51 PM   #1506
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
No one did. I don't define my faith by what others tell me.
Who planted the original seed.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 07:04 PM   #1507
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post


Just one example of many, an elite initiate (in his own eyes no doubt), who either think, or know, that Lucifer is the real light giver (WHICH OF COURSE IT/HE ISNT). It was Lucifer, the fallen angel, who tempted WO MAN, to eat the forbidden fruit (knowledge) from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and become as God/Gods (ie to know everything and thus remove innocence) and then to eat from the Tree of Life (Kabbala). If this HONOURABLE FELLOW was a real Christian he would know that it is impossible for him to be pure and innocent etc...(rolls eyes, sighs and shakes head in disbelief). Lucifer of course is the shedder of skins, the shape-shifter, the false messiah (the false light).

'ET IN ARCADIA EGO' - 'Even in Arcadia (Eden) there I AM (I=DEATH)' or 'Even in Eden there is NOW Death'.

Of course it could be argued that as a LONG HAIRED king a Nazarene, JC, as a member of the cult of the head (skull)? knew of such things, the Templars certainly did. Note the skull in Poussin's painting 'Arcadian Shepherds'.

Any PATH-WORKING religion or order will, for the initiate, end in tears, even if, with an almost perfect ascension through the, as above, so below, initiatory ranks, one will fall, will be tripped, at the last fence, by lucifer.

I find it highly amusing that those with a hidden agenda espousing their own propaganda, their own hidden agenda, their own ulterior motives, think that I do the same (how can they know me?) - I just strive for the truth and after taking (for want of a better analogy) the Red pill it isnt pleasant, but its the truth.

The Blue or The Red Pill;-

The higher degrees of Masonry are called Angles/angels, the four higher degrees are named in Robert Taylors The Devils Pulpit.

Asdurel, Casmaran, Tarluid, Furlac.

How to define a slave, take the word Citizen and find out what it means DD.

Such a ma-son knows not what he says, because he knows nothing worth saying.

The common term Virtue is what they are "taught to use", it is everywhere throughout their doctrines.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 07:39 PM   #1508
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
The head (GRANDMASTER) of Italian freemasonry, Licio Gelli has died aged 96. He was born in 1919 and when a politician he worked with Mussolini. He was a major financier later in life.
The guy was a thug and nothing more. P2 is a perfect example of what Freeasmonry isn't and to call Gelli a "grandmaster" is a disgrace to the title. He was not the head of Italian Freemasonry.

Quote:
..but what I would like to see here are FREETHINKERS
Quote:
BUT sadly you are NOT a freethinker
Apparently, to you "freethinker" must mean it is someone that agrees with you.

Quote:
you have been brainwashed (if indeed you are a mason)
I am indeed a Mason, but no brainswashing.

Quote:
this is apparent when you ignore just how rotten your Order now is in terms of the recently outed paedophilia cases (cover-ups dating back decades, centuries even).
I've said that any Freemasons guilty of pedophilia should be punished, but with much of the "evidence" presented, it is nothing more than an accusation.

Quote:
As I have written before, many Christians, believe that Christianity is INCOMPATIBLE with Freemasonry, as Jesus Christ is the way and the light, the only way and the only light.
And those Christians are wrong. A Freemason can be a Christian.

Quote:
I never assume


Quote:
you dont know me - and so you then make assumptions about me??
Do you not do the same to me?

Quote:
go back and read up on my background and then you wouldnt ask dumb questions about how I identify masons.
Your self-purported background you mean?

Quote:
As I say, I now believe that you are NIETHER a Mason NOR a plastic templar.
But what you believe is not indicative of reality. I am a Freemason, but it's clear that you have no understanding of Freemasonry, even with all your supposed backgrounds and ancestry.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 07:43 PM   #1509
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
So some random video is enough to speak about all Freemasonry? Yeah, that's not how it works. Even if this guy was really a Mason it was only his opinion, not the reality of the entire fraternity. I've also called BS on the video since it first appeared. Seems like too much of an anti-Mason ploy.

Quote:
If this HONOURABLE FELLOW was a real Christian he would know that it is impossible for him to be pure and innocent etc...
Who says that guy was a Christian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The higher degrees of Masonry are called Angles/angels, the four higher degrees are named in Robert Taylors The Devils Pulpit.
In what body is this?

Quote:
Such a ma-son knows not what he says, because he knows nothing worth saying.
And this is exactly the kind of attitude I spoke of earlier.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 17-12-2015 at 07:46 PM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 07:57 PM   #1510
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
So some random video is enough to speak about all Freemasonry? Yeah, that's not how it works. Even if this guy was really a Mason it was only his opinion, not the reality of the entire fraternity. I've also called BS on the video since it first appeared. Seems like too much of an anti-Mason ploy.


Who says that guy was a Christian?


In what body is this?


And this is exactly the kind of attitude I spoke of earlier.
Come on Kigs, if you do not know anything about Hermetic Masonry then you is not a mason, research who are the Angles, as in the square.

My attitude is trying to guide you to the answers you seek, something that your elders will never do.

When you knelt and took your oath Kigs, what was your blessing hand resting upon.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 06:12 AM   #1511
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Come on Kigs, if you do not know anything about Hermetic Masonry then you is not a mason, research who are the Angles, as in the square.
Instead of trying to pick at me, answer the question. You call it "Hermetic Masonry", but that's still not an answer. No body that I am aware of uses this language or names the degrees as you do. I'm not so much criticizing or questioning you, but your source.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 18-12-2015 at 06:40 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 02:01 PM   #1512
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Instead of trying to pick at me, answer the question. You call it "Hermetic Masonry", but that's still not an answer. No body that I am aware of uses this language or names the degrees as you do. I'm not so much criticizing or questioning you, but your source.
The mason who was Rev Robert Taylor, you know that devil in the rotunda.

And my own library seconds it, tell you what when I have finished with it you can have it all.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 04:25 PM   #1513
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
The guy was a thug and nothing more. P2 is a perfect example of what Freeasmonry isn't and to call Gelli a "grandmaster" is a disgrace to the title. He was not the head of Italian Freemasonry.



Apparently, to you "freethinker" must mean it is someone that agrees with you.


I am indeed a Mason, but no brainswashing.


I've said that any Freemasons guilty of pedophilia should be punished, but with much of the "evidence" presented, it is nothing more than an accusation.


And those Christians are wrong. A Freemason can be a Christian.





Do you not do the same to me?


Your self-purported background you mean?


But what you believe is not indicative of reality. I am a Freemason, but it's clear that you have no understanding of Freemasonry, even with all your supposed backgrounds and ancestry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
So some random video is enough to speak about all Freemasonry? Yeah, that's not how it works. Even if this guy was really a Mason it was only his opinion, not the reality of the entire fraternity. I've also called BS on the video since it first appeared. Seems like too much of an anti-Mason ploy.


Who says that guy was a Christian?


In what body is this?


And this is exactly the kind of attitude I spoke of earlier.
Literally for God sake man!

You really are full of it.

You seem to know so little of your corrupt Order = brain washed.

Your, especially in the US, iconography and symbols are, like the swastika, inverted, thus luciferian (of Rex Mundi - the Devil!).

I cant be bothered to answer your trolling, shilling comments on a point by point basis. You never comment on the important stuff, you cherry-pick and lie. When we speak of Janner et al, here in the UK, you pooh pooh it and that's a disgrace, these people, many, if not all of whom, are masons, have been convicted, the evidence is there - you disgust me with your CODE WHITE (turning a blind eye) comments and tactics. Think of the poor victims. Janner and his cohort has been outed as mason, its fact, theres evidence.

But we/I know your game - to pooh pooh any facts, in a vein attempt to make other readers think that you are right and we/Im wrong. Let them decide of course. I know that you are lying though, I know truths about your order and your arrogance and ignorance (or is it just trolling?) shines through.

Anyone who has read my posts and threads will know a little of my ancestry and how and by whom I was brought up and schooled - I have seen both sides of the coin. You on the other hand appear to only WANT to see one.

Have a nice life!

Last edited by dunadan; 19-12-2015 at 04:33 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #1514
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

BTW does anyone here know how to 'Report' posts on this site - Ive never had to do so before (in five years of being a member)?

Last edited by dunadan; 19-12-2015 at 04:34 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 09:59 PM   #1515
aster
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,162
Likes: 3,361 (1,860 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
BTW does anyone here know how to 'Report' posts on this site - Ive never had to do so before (in five years of being a member)?
If you want to report a post, press the red triangle button at the bottom (third from the left) of each post. It will come up with 'report post', and take you to a box to fill in.

Last edited by aster; 19-12-2015 at 10:02 PM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 11:01 PM   #1516
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Literally for God sake man!

You really are full of it.

You seem to know so little of your corrupt Order = brain washed.
The problem is I know much of my order and that poses a problem for you. I'm not allowing you to speak rhetoric without demanding some evidence. I know what I know and I know that I still have lots to learn, but when you post things that are obviously wrong

Quote:
Your, especially in the US, iconography and symbols are, like the swastika, inverted, thus luciferian (of Rex Mundi - the Devil!).
And what exactly does this have to do with Freemasonry? The Devil, Lucifer, Satan, etc has nothing to do with Freemasonry, but if you think it does I ask you to post from our rituals, not some handbook or Pike or Hall or some other anti-Mason with an ax to grind as well and who doesn't quote from the ritual either.

Quote:
You never comment on the important stuff, you cherry-pick and lie.
I use the QUOTE function that is available on this site. Call it cherry-picking, but I'm just pointing out the false information or I'm asking for something to be corroborated, though I forgot that it's not the truth that matters to anti-Masons, it's the story. You can attempt to say that you're not, but your words say otherwise.

Quote:
When we speak of Janner et al, here in the UK, you pooh pooh it and that's a disgrace, these people, many, if not all of whom, are masons, have been convicted, the evidence is there - you disgust me with your CODE WHITE (turning a blind eye) comments and tactics.
You must not have seen the posts where I've said anyone guilty of pedophilia should be punished and I condemn any Mason whose committed such a crime and should be held accountable under the law.

I, however, won't take the word of some anti-Masons with an obvious agenda against the fraternity. I want evidence that they were Masons and that they are guilty.

Quote:
Janner and his cohort has been outed as mason, its fact, theres evidence.
Then post it.

Quote:
But we/I know your game - to pooh pooh any facts, in a vein attempt to make other readers think that you are right and we/Im wrong.
If you think this is what I'm about then you don't know anything.

Quote:
I know that you are lying though, I know truths about your order and your arrogance and ignorance (or is it just trolling?) shines through.
I love that you accuse me of trying to manipulate things to make it look like you're the liar and then you say this.

Quote:
Anyone who has read my posts and threads will know a little of my ancestry and how and by whom I was brought up and schooled - I have seen both sides of the coin. You on the other hand appear to only WANT to see one.
Your supposed lineage or your attempts to say your were groomed by Masons doesn't make you an expert.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 11:11 PM   #1517
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Janner...pedo, freemason, politician, zionist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3YxdEZKfL

''.....His crimes are known to the forces of law and order in the city that he represents. Yet the local police chief, a close friend and fellow Freemason, works to ensure that he is never brought to justice......

.....He, too, died suddenly and unexpectedly, in a road accident in December 1995, aged 57, before the case could be heard.''
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-12-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 07:20 AM   #1518
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Literally for God sake man!

You really are full of it.

You seem to know so little of your corrupt Order = brain washed.

Your, especially in the US, iconography and symbols are, like the swastika, inverted, thus luciferian (of Rex Mundi - the Devil!).

I cant be bothered to answer your trolling, shilling comments on a point by point basis. You never comment on the important stuff, you cherry-pick and lie. When we speak of Janner et al, here in the UK, you pooh pooh it and that's a disgrace, these people, many, if not all of whom, are masons, have been convicted, the evidence is there - you disgust me with your CODE WHITE (turning a blind eye) comments and tactics. Think of the poor victims. Janner and his cohort has been outed as mason, its fact, theres evidence.

But we/I know your game - to pooh pooh any facts, in a vein attempt to make other readers think that you are right and we/Im wrong. Let them decide of course. I know that you are lying though, I know truths about your order and your arrogance and ignorance (or is it just trolling?) shines through.

Anyone who has read my posts and threads will know a little of my ancestry and how and by whom I was brought up and schooled - I have seen both sides of the coin. You on the other hand appear to only WANT to see one.

Have a nice life!
He lives in denial with his order, it is horrible, these are horrible people that will go very far to implement this shit system of theirs, because they are psychopaths.

It's a failed system, yet they don't understand.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt
Likes: (1)
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 02:42 PM   #1519
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
If you want to report a post, press the red triangle button at the bottom (third from the left) of each post. It will come up with 'report post', and take you to a box to fill in.
Thank you. Its not my preferred course of action but needs must etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
He lives in denial with his order, it is horrible, these are horrible people that will go very far to implement this shit system of theirs, because they are psychopaths.

It's a failed system, yet they don't understand.
I was to Post this before reading your post, but I agree and its an interesting piece of synchronisity.

Even though Id studied organisational theory and design, at post grad level (also with a rough sketch for a doctoral thesis on organisational psychology [I wanted to make the world a better place, what a naive fool I was]- I never got that far, for various reasons including dealing with 'the system of things' at uni, re post-grad studies, and a three line whip to, yet again in my life, become a mason or risk not being accepted....), I wasnt aware of the phrase 'PSYCHOPATHIC ORGANISATIONS/BUSINESS' (although I had observed such behaviours and worse still, out and out luciferian behaviours).

My Prof said to us/me - after a lecture, after I posed and helped answer a philosophical question about the psychology present in most big businesses - he made a point of contributing something along the lines of; 'You can, when youve finished here, go out into the world and become part of the system (and forget what youve learned and become a wage slave), or you can take what you have learned here and apply it in the workplace so as to bring about a change for the better, or you can set up your own business and put your money where your mouth is and practice what you preach. Or, finally (and he looked straight at me when he said this) you can become a gnostic, a hermit and contemplate the higher side of life - the choice is yours'. Everyone laughed and thought that he had cracked a joke about becoming a hermit - but he wasnt joking (we share emails once every couple of years re the state of the world and what we are all facing, so I know the man pretty well now). I know that there are many here on DIF who are brighter and have higher degrees of education than me, and I only mention my education and experiences because, the organisations who we studied and who funded research and the chair, are those that many would now see as evil, luciferian, illuminati. I could see that 20 years ago, as could my Prof.

Anyways, I had a great relationship with most of Profs and many of the Research Fellows and I politely bowed out after gaining my qualifications/graduating.

Here is the list of 20 attributes for a psychopathy/psychopathic organisation (the Freemasons, the Illuminati et al?);-

The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:

* glib and superficial charm
* grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
* need for stimulation
* pathological lying
* cunning and manipulativeness
* lack of remorse or guilt
* shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
* callousness and lack of empathy
* parasitic lifestyle
* poor behavioral controls
* sexual promiscuity
* early behavior problems
* lack of realistic long-term goals
* impulsivity
* irresponsibility
* failure to accept responsibility for own actions
* many short-term marital relationships
* juvenile delinquency
* revocation of conditional release
* criminal versatility

Jimmy Sa-Vile, Janner, Hitler, Gaddafi, Maxwell, Enron bosses, RBS bosses et al all fit the above profile. Not all psychopaths are killers, but many become such. I wouldnt mind betting that the reptilian brain plays a part in their unchecked ego based behaviours and lack of empathy ie not caring that other members of the group [lodge/hive/wasps nest] are up to no good.

I also see, that as with many other Perps, Lord Janner is dead - either never questioned before death or wavies when questioned (Im starting to see a trend forming), the ultimate code white!

Believe it or not (the choice is yours), for the second time in 20 years my phone's been tapped ie my friends and I hear 'clicks' when we speak about certain, specific subjects - if tptb are listening to my friends and contacts (either deliberately or via automated word recognition) they must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel!! LOL! The lizard licking tossers!! Im a patriot, from a military family, a family that has served its country for centuries and yet my government are traitors, go figure that one out. Note how laws and resolutions put through the House of Lords are now to be changed because the HoL disagreed with Ca-moron and grima-wormtongue-Osbourne over various issues, dontcha just love our masonic based democracy!

Finally on TV a tweet was read out re the US elections;-

"Choose which $ backed REPTILE you want in power-thats your only choice" (in precis and not strictly verbatim but close enough from memory).

Last edited by dunadan; 20-12-2015 at 02:55 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 05:13 PM   #1520
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

What is worst anyone trying anything else is an enemy.
Who wants out of the mundane is a tyrant
Ohh yeah, nature is evil

The RED CYCLE MAGGOTS, with the evil spirits that feeds off"RED" mundane energy.

Fuck red Santa, fuck him.


It's a failure, the masses are walky talky zombies, remote controled, humanity is zombified 100%. it's their art, everyone is a walking cadaver.

If an apocaliptic event comes I'll sit in front row with popcorn praysing it's arrival.


It's practicly what they designed, a lifeless social structure, it's an epic disaster for people and the whole world, the forests are gone, the planet was robed of half of it's oil, the planet is polluted.

This is their doing, their structure, they built this fucking RED maggot temple.



The Cochroach temple is done, Mama cochroach has laid it's cochroach egg, now we got to destroy it.

Here is washington with the building struture pointing out at father time and the virgin, that aludes to the temple of the ages.

The Tyranical RED temple. The Cochroach dirty dome, ZION OF THE TYRANICAL DIRTY GODS.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 20-12-2015 at 05:36 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
buzzzy bees

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:09 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.