Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 26-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #301
lightgiver

Lightbulb Connections

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
It is, of course, as you probably know, the masons endeavouring to link their order back to the Templars and earlier....

Interesting to note that entered apprentice masons et al.(no sniggering at the back!) wear mainly black.....with their own mythology, such would then mean that they are more aligned to evil/darkness - the Templars, mainly wore, white!! Make of that what you will....
I am not disputing the links/black and white...but how do these people know that they are descendents of the Templars/Freemasons...I thought k nights were honourable...

A knight is a person granted an honorary title of knighthood by a monarch or other political leader for service to the monarch or country, especially in a military capacity. Historically, in Europe knighthood, has been conferred upon mounted warriors. During the High Middle Ages, knighthood was considered a class of lower nobility. By the Late Middle Ages, the rank had become associated with the ideals of chivalry, a code of conduct for the perfect courtly Christian warrior. Since the Early Modern period, the title of knight is purely honorific, usually bestowed by a monarch, as in the British honours system, often for non-military service to the country.

The British honours system is a means of rewarding individuals' personal bravery, achievement, or service to the United Kingdom and the British Overseas Territories. The system consists of three types of award: honours, decorations and medals...

To be quite frank a lot of the folks today getting those so called Knight Hoods/Hood winks, could more than likely not even mount an horse...never mind go into battle...

For Example...

Rudy Giuliani(911)

Alan Greenspan(Green Bucks)

Bill Gates(vaccine man)

etc etc etc

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=182025

lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #302
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I am not disputing the links/black and white...but how do these people know that they are descendents of the Templars/Freemasons...I thought k nights were honourable...

The True Story of the Knights Templar - YouTube

A knight is a person granted an honorary title of knighthood by a monarch or other political leader for service to the monarch or country, especially in a military capacity. Historically, in Europe knighthood, has been conferred upon mounted warriors. During the High Middle Ages, knighthood was considered a class of lower nobility. By the Late Middle Ages, the rank had become associated with the ideals of chivalry, a code of conduct for the perfect courtly Christian warrior. Since the Early Modern period, the title of knight is purely honorific, usually bestowed by a monarch, as in the British honours system, often for non-military service to the country.

The British honours system is a means of rewarding individuals' personal bravery, achievement, or service to the United Kingdom and the British Overseas Territories. The system consists of three types of award: honours, decorations and medals...

To be quite frank a lot of the folks today getting those so called Knight Hoods/Hood winks, could more than likely not even mount an horse...never mind go into battle...

For Example...

Rudy Giuliani(911)

Alan Greenspan(Green Bucks)

Bill Gates(vaccine man)

etc etc etc

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=182025

List of honorary British knights and dames - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am in agreement - I dont need convincing of such, you have hit on some key areas/comments....

The KT's were more than likely the military wing/arm of the Priory of Sion (or other similar shadowy order), money, power, other wordly power etc etc. was the name of their masters game, true spirituality and honour may not have been on the agenda higher up within the order/pyramid?!
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #303
lightgiver

Arrow Corrupt cess pit

Quote:
other wordly power etc etc. was the name of their masters game, true spirituality and honour may not have been on the agenda higher up within the order/pyramid?!
Yeah you are right about that,there is not much honour in this world for sure.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....4&postcount=10

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-04-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 27-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #304
lightgiver

Lightbulb Descendancy

Quote:
I am in agreement - I dont need convincing of such, you have hit on some key areas/comments....
Yes I know what you are saying...but how do those so called modern day(if thats what you can call it)Templars /Freemasons claim descendancy from the original Templars and earlier...did they just wake up one morning and hey presto I am a Knights Templar/Freemason...

Quote:
, the masons endeavouring to link their order back to the Templars and earlier....

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 27-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #305
dunadan

Quote:
Yes I know what you are saying...but how do those so called modern day(if thats what you can call it)Templars /Freemasons claim descendancy from the original Templars and earlier...did they just wake up one morning and hey presto I am a Knights Templar/Freemason...
That seems pretty much bang on........but the masons claim that they are 'side-degrees' to higher masonic degrees etc and to be a modern KT, so I was told, one has to be a christian to be a KT. One of their main meeting places is Powys Castle near to Welshpool....
Old 28-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #306
lightgiver

Lightbulb St Abb's Head

Quote:
That seems pretty much bang on........but the masons claim that they are 'side-degrees' to higher masonic degrees etc and to be a modern KT, so I was told, one has to be a christian to be a KT. One of their main meeting places is Powys Castle near to Welshpool....
So its nothing really to do with descendancy,more the case of who you know...

St. Abb's Head is a rocky promontory at the village of St. Abbs, Berwickshire, Scottish Borders, and a National Nature Reserve administered by the National Trust of Scotland. It lies on the eastern coast of Scotland, United Kingdom...A signal station was established on the cliffs before 1820 and the facilities were shared by Trinity House and Her Majesty's Coastguard. The Northern Lighthouse Board recommended the building of a lighthouse at St. Abbs Head after the sinking of the "Martello" on Carr Rock in 1857. The lighthouse was designed and built by the brothers David Stevenson and Thomas Stevenson and assisted navigation before and after sight of the Bell Rock and Isle of May lights disappeared from view.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=284

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-04-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 29-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #307
dunadan

Quote:
So its nothing really to do with descendancy,more the case of who you know...

St. Abb's Head is a rocky promontory at the village of St. Abbs, Berwickshire, Scottish Borders, and a National Nature Reserve administered by the National Trust of Scotland. It lies on the eastern coast of Scotland, United Kingdom...A signal station was established on the cliffs before 1820 and the facilities were shared by Trinity House and Her Majesty's Coastguard. The Northern Lighthouse Board recommended the building of a lighthouse at St. Abbs Head after the sinking of the "Martello" on Carr Rock in 1857. The lighthouse was designed and built by the brothers David Stevenson and Thomas Stevenson and assisted navigation before and after sight of the Bell Rock and Isle of May lights disappeared from view.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=284
Hi LG,

Both really - but mainly 'initiation' as the higher aspects still need their worker bees dont they. Higher up the pyramid it could be more like the Order of the Garter, in that it is a divine rite or expected by ones family or peers (look to the Sinclairs) et al.

These orders/lodges use the human ego so as to encourage, use and manipulate members, of that I am sure (I know that I have mentioned such before - yet this is an important part of how the hive, sorry Lodge, works).

In the past, I have known many masons who were true honourable fellows and yet since the late 1980's the order seems to have gone down hill after various 'recruitment drives' this will be the same for the 'Templars' too....

You mention Martello - a Templar name (see refs to such in the film Revelation).

The Templars (poor knights of Christ etc.) were never formally suppressed in the UK.

Last edited by dunadan; 29-04-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 29-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #308
lightgiver

Lightbulb Poor Old Knights

Quote:
Hi LG,

The Templars (poor knights of Christ etc.) were never formally suppressed in the UK.
Hi D...

he lux like he'd give u the cup o' Borgia lol

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=291

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=304

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-04-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 30-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #309
lightgiver

Lightbulb Welshpool

Quote:
One of their main meeting places is Powys Castle near to Welshpool....
Welshpool (Welsh: Y Trallwng) is a town in Powys, Wales, or ancient county Montgomeryshire, 4 miles (6 km) from the Wales-England border. The town is low-lying on the River Severn; the Welsh language name Y Trallwng literally meaning 'the marshy or sinking land'. Welshpool is the fourth largest town in Powys...

Sinking land...

Due to the town's small size and population the attraction of high street stores is limited, meaning many of the residents are forced to shop in neighbouring towns like Newtown and Shrewsbury.

The 3rd meridian west forms a great circle with the 177th meridian east...the 3rd meridian west passes through...Island of Mainland (Orkney), Scotland...Scotland - passing just east of Edinburgh...Wales - the meridian crosses the border between England and Wales several times...Antarctica Queen Maud Land, claimed by Norway.

Old 30-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #310
lightgiver

Lightbulb Rainbow Fashions

http://saintpetersbasilica.org/Altar...PapalAltar.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-04-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #311
lightgiver

Arrow Fancy Dress 771

771 Naval Air Squadron of the Fleet Air Arm was formed in 1939 at Lee-on-Solent as a Fleet Requirements Unit flying a variety of fixed-wing aircraft. In September 1945 it received the Hoverfly, making 771 the first naval air squadron to operate helicopters, which it used until May 1947. It disbanded in August 1955 (operating the Avro Anson, Gloster Meteor, de Havilland Sea Vampire and Fairey Firefly) when it combined with 703 Naval Air Squadron to form 700 Naval Air Squadron.

In July 2001 771 Squadron assumed the responsibility for Advanced and Operational Flying Training for Anti-submarine warfare (ASW) Pilots and Observers, as well as the residual Sea King HAS.5 & HAS.6 Pilot Conversion and Refresher Courses.

Old 01-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #312
lightgiver

Arrow The Barberini family of the Italian nobility

The Barberini are a family of the Italian nobility that rose to prominence in 17th century Rome. Their influence peaked with the election of Cardinal Maffeo Barberini to the papal throne in 1623, as Pope Urban VIII. Their urban palace, the Palazzo Barberini, (completed in 1633 by Bernini), today houses Italy's Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica (National Gallery of Ancient Art).

The Barberini family were originally a family of minor nobility from the Tuscan town of Barberino Val d'Elsa, who settled in Florence during the early part of the 11th century.

The fine Palazzo Barberini, the Barberini library (now a core section of the Vatican's Biblioteca Apostolica), and the many buildings, altars, and other projects spread across Rome (and marked with the heraldic three bees) give evidence of the family's wealth, taste and magnificence in the seventeenth century. The family commissioned many artists, such as Lorenzo Ottoni, to undertake various Baberini-centric projects. The family were also important early patrons of opera, maintaining "star" singers like Marc'Antonio Pasqualini on payroll, and building the private Teatro delle Quattro Fontane. Many objects from the Barberini art collections are scattered in museums around the world including:

The Barberini Faun and Barberini Apollo, sold to Ludwig I of Bavaria and now in the Munich Glyptothek
The Barberini Venus
The Barberini Hera, also seen in this head;
The Portland Vase (once known as the Barberini Vase), bought from the family by Sir William Hamilton and now in the British Museum
The Allegory of Divine Providence and Barberini Power

A nucleus remains in the hands of the family, as well as in the Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica, which occupies part of the Palazzo Barberini in Rome. The cultural influence of the dynasty was considerable, and provided the subject for a major international conference in December 2004 (and subsequent publication), entitled I Barberini e la Cultura Europea.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #313
dunadan

Quote:
Welshpool (Welsh: Y Trallwng) is a town in Powys, Wales, or ancient county Montgomeryshire, 4 miles (6 km) from the Wales-England border. The town is low-lying on the River Severn; the Welsh language name Y Trallwng literally meaning 'the marshy or sinking land'. Welshpool is the fourth largest town in Powys...

Sinking land...

Due to the town's small size and population the attraction of high street stores is limited, meaning many of the residents are forced to shop in neighbouring towns like Newtown and Shrewsbury.

Vintage Barbers, Welshpool - YouTube

The 3rd meridian west forms a great circle with the 177th meridian east...the 3rd meridian west passes through...Island of Mainland (Orkney), Scotland...Scotland - passing just east of Edinburgh...Wales - the meridian crosses the border between England and Wales several times...Antarctica Queen Maud Land, claimed by Norway.

Welshpool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi LG,

By coincidence - or not - all of our local barbers are masons! With, of course, chequer-board floors. They love a good bit of gossip, which then get fed back to the brethren et al. so one can tell them what one wants them to hear!

Nice post!

D

Last edited by dunadan; 01-05-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #314
dunadan

Hi LG,

The second vt wouldnt play for some reason or another

D
Old 01-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #315
offramp
Banned

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075066/quotes

[Clouseau investigates a kidnapping.]

Clouseau: ...And there is a very good chance that someone in this room knows more about the murder than he is telling.

Mrs Japonica: Murder?

Clouseau: What was that you said?

Mrs Japonica: I said murder.

Clouseau: What murder?

Mrs Japonica: Well, I don't know. You said murder.

Clouseau: I said murder? You said murder!

Mrs Japonica: No, I said murder because you said murder!

Clouseau: I said murder?

Shork: You said someone in this room knows more about the murder than he's telling.

Clouseau: Now listen... What was your name?

Shork: Shork.

Clouseau: The cook.

Shork: Gardener.

Clouseau: Now we are getting somewhere. You... [He accidentally strikes Mr Stutterstutt.]

Shork: Oh, dear!

Shork: Are you all right, Mr Stutterstutt?

Clouseau: Who is this man?

Shork: He's Mr Stutterstutt.

Clouseau: I see, and what is your job, Mr Stuckerstuff?

Shork: He's the beekeeper.

Clouseau: I'm not asking you. I'm asking Mr Stuffsucker. What's that? What is he saying to you? What? What was that?

Shork: He says he's got a bit of a cold, and he's lost his voice.

Clouseau: Lost his voice. A beekeeper who has lost his voice...a cook who thinks he's a gardener...and a witness to a murder. Oh, yes. It is obvious to my trained eye that there is much more going on here than meets the ear. Before you are dismissed, Mr. Stiffsticker I suggest you count your bees. You may find that one of them is missing.

Last edited by offramp; 01-05-2012 at 08:22 PM.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #316
lightgiver

Lightbulb Aural Sculpture

Quote:
Hi LG,

By coincidence - or not - all of our local barbers are masons! With, of course, chequer-board floors. They love a good bit of gossip, which then get fed back to the brethren et al. so one can tell them what one wants them to hear!

Nice post!

D
Oh Yes the little brethren Spies,and watch they don't slip and slice one's ear off...

Whats with that red and white barbers pole

I wonder...

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-05-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:20 AM   #317
kiwi_

The parliament house (known as "the beehive") here in New Zealand was built in the shape of a beehive. Masonic related?

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:57 AM   #318
the nail

The problem with symbolism is that it can't be owned, and its meanings are elastic. I mean for example if I see someone using the "Bee" as a symbol, it doesn't mean they are using it to promote the same meaning that someone else who utilises the same symbol seeks to promote. And further from that I can't assume that because that 2 people or organisations or places or times utilise the same symbol that they are somehow decidedly, purposefully connected or that they share purposes or ar allied in some way.

A lot of people build round buildings (beehives are round), and a lot of genuinely good people see bees as having some positive influence. Others dislike the hierarchy and the idea of the "royalty" and find bees a poor species from which to seek inspiration for human organisation.

Apart from their organisational structures, bees could also be used to represent sexuality (polination); the power of dance as comunication; the interconnectedness of the diversity of life (polination); medicine (honey is a powerful healing tool if we are willing as humans to steal it from bees) etc...

Who cares if the masons use bees even if they are some malevolant organisation out to control and own the world? I'm pretty confident that there are enough strong, intelligent, emotionally responsible, and capable people on this planet to see any silly little conspiracies bear little if any really fearful fruit.
the nail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #319
lightgiver

Arrow The Great Work of The Masonic Beehive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
The parliament house (known as "the beehive") here in New Zealand was built in the shape of a beehive. Masonic related?

The beehive is a commonly used symbol dating at least to Roman times. In medieval heraldry it was considered a symbol of industry.

In modern times, it is used in Freemasonry. In masonic lectures is explained as symbol of industry and co-operation, and as cautioning against intellectual laziness, warning that "he that will so demean himself as not to be endeavoring to add to the common stock of knowledge and understanding, may be deemed a drone in the hive of nature, a useless member of society, and unworthy of our protection as Masons."

In Wellington, New Zealand, the round building used for Parliamentary offices is known as the "Beehive". The official website of the New Zealand Government is www.beehive.govt.nz.

The beehive is also used with similar meaning by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or Mormons. From Mormon usage it has become one of the State symbols of Utah. (See deseret.)

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-05-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #320
dunadan

Quote:
Oh Yes the little brethren Spies,and watch they don't slip and slice one's ear off...

Sweeney Todd - My Friends - YouTube

Whats with that red and white barbers pole

I wonder...
Information is like pollen/nectar which is then taken back to the hive/lodge