Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 06-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
seers among us

Default Do Masons dislike the corruption also?

Thread after thread I see Masons saying they are good people, but I rarely see them posting comments in the threads about the corruption that plagues our world today. When I do see them post comments, they seem to be on the fence, not really agreeing or disagreeing with what is going on in the world. (If I am wrong, and these comments exist please link the threads)

When I have read through the works or listened to lectures of Manly P. Hall, whom I admire from a theosophical standpoint. I see a person that has great understanding of the worlds ills and isn't particularly fond of it. At least from an outward appearance.

My question to you that call yourselves Masons is, what do think about the state of the world and the corruption that is slowly eating away at our freedoms? How do you feel about the globalists and their agenda they want to complete. What are you as Masons doing to not only expose the injustices occurring throughout the world, but to confront the corruption that may be taking place within your own brotherhood?

Is it just the center path? No good, no evil, what is, just is? I myself have been mostly a spectator, after all, you can't see the whole picture unless you stand back and observe it objectively from all angles. I'm trying to understand where Masons are coming from basically.

Last edited by seers among us; 06-04-2012 at 08:42 AM.
seers among us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
psquared

I can answer this for myself, no one speaks on behalf of Freemasonry as a group.

I absolutely abhor our government. I do not trust them, I feel they are a giant corporation looking to profit off of war, and theft. I do not agree with many of their policies.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I feel that far too many of our rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness have been legislated away. I feel that our Founding Fathers (many of whom were Masons) would revolt again if they saw what this nation had become. I believe it is certainly a million miles from what they intended it to be.

I am not sure what "Masons" do to combat this. I know I am a very outspoken person politically in my area and call politicians out on every chance I get.

Last edited by psquared; 06-04-2012 at 12:17 PM.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
seers among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
I can answer this for myself, no one speaks on behalf of Freemasonry as a group.

I absolutely abhor our government. I do not trust them, I feel they are a giant corporation looking to profit off of war, and theft. I do not agree with many of their policies.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I feel that far too many of our rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness have been legislated away. I feel that our Founding Fathers (many of whom were Masons) would revolt again if they saw what this nation had become. I believe it is certainly a million miles from what they intended it to be.

I am not sure what "Masons" do to combat this. I know I am a very outspoken person politically in my area and call politicians out on every chance I get.
I concur with everything you said. I myself am not part of the left/right wing paradigm, nor do I follow a religion because that is used as a control mechanism by tptb.

I would like to see some other Freemasons thoughts here. I think it would possibly make the "anti-masons" see that they share some common ground with masons. Instead of seeing you guys as just "Freemasons", they could see you as people that have similar thoughts in regard to the direction the world is headed in.

Thanks for the reply
Old 06-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
psquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by seers among us View Post
I concur with everything you said. I myself am not part of the left/right wing paradigm, nor do I follow a religion because that is used as a control mechanism by tptb.

I would like to see some other Freemasons thoughts here. I think it would possibly make the "anti-masons" see that they share some common ground with masons. Instead of seeing you guys as just "Freemasons", they could see you as people that have similar thoughts in regard to the direction the world is headed in.

Thanks for the reply
I feel the same about "organized religion" as I do about political parties. Machines in place to make money in the name of someone's faith/political leanings, by preying on that faith/political belief

In my personal opinion there is no need for either. As to where i feel the world is headed...straight into the toilet. Freemasons make a great scapegoat though don't we.

Last edited by psquared; 06-04-2012 at 10:41 PM.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #5
ksigmason

Quote:
Thread after thread I see Masons saying they are good people, but I rarely see them posting comments in the threads about the corruption that plagues our world today.
Yes, you can look up KSigMason on many political forums and I do denounce the corruption of government officials. I as an individual speak my mind quite openly, but in no way do I represent the entire fraternity.

Quote:
My question to you that call yourselves Masons is, what do think about the state of the world and the corruption that is slowly eating away at our freedoms?
I think it is a sad state of affairs. I'm a staunch libertarian and feel that the government has consistently stepped beyond its bounds.

Quote:
How do you feel about the globalists and their agenda they want to complete. What are you as Masons doing to not only expose the injustices occurring throughout the world, but to confront the corruption that may be taking place within your own brotherhood?
I'm an international relations major in college and thus find diplomacy a necessary, but I detest the usurpation through institutions of any country's sovereignty. I'm against a one world government, but globalization in one way or the other is inevitable through modern transportation and technology.

Well, we do have internal strife as awe can see right now with the Grand Lodges of Arkansas and Michigan with the Imperial Shrine as well as numerous Grand Lodges and Grand Commanderies against the Grand Encampment. You've also seen a world-wide withdraw of recognition from the Grand Lodge National of France due to the corruption of its leadership.

I've also denounced the activities of a few Jesters out of New York as well as Charlie Rengel (sp?) for his corrupt activities as a politician. I'm not sure what else to condemn, but for the most part there isn't much to condemn as the bad leaders we sometimes can have will be replaced with the changing of the year (as our leadership is elected on a yearly or in some cases triannual bases).

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #6
psquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Yes, you can look up KSigMason on many political forums and I do denounce the corruption of government officials. I as an individual speak my mind quite openly, but in no way do I represent the entire fraternity.

I think it is a sad state of affairs. I'm a staunch libertarian and feel that the government has consistently stepped beyond its bounds.

I'm an international relations major in college and thus find diplomacy a necessary, but I detest the usurpation through institutions of any country's sovereignty. I'm against a one world government, but globalization in one way or the other is inevitable through modern transportation and technology.

Well, we do have internal strife as awe can see right now with the Grand Lodges of Arkansas and Michigan with the Imperial Shrine as well as numerous Grand Lodges and Grand Commanderies against the Grand Encampment. You've also seen a world-wide withdraw of recognition from the Grand Lodge National of France due to the corruption of its leadership.

I've also denounced the activities of a few Jesters out of New York as well as Charlie Rengel (sp?) for his corrupt activities as a politician. I'm not sure what else to condemn, but for the most part there isn't much to condemn as the bad leaders we sometimes can have will be replaced with the changing of the year (as our leadership is elected on a yearly or in some cases triannual bases).
Agreed.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
sofa king

Yes I condemn it.

As an individual, I can only attempt to affect change in a small circle around myself.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #8
seers among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
Yes I condemn it.

As an individual, I can only attempt to affect change in a small circle around myself.
This is my approach also. If more people focused on changing themselves instead of pointing fingers, we would all be better off.
Old 13-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #9
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post

Good outlook.

Do you think the illuminate have taken over the FreeMasons?
The question for most of us, is that the "system" as we know it ie: the upper echelons of the professions and government have a percentage of high ranking FreeMasons. We all know that hierarchy spreads down the ranks in the professions.

It is the "system" that is creating the problems we all face and our children and grandchildren will face far worse when we are gone.

Masons have children and grandchildren too and yet we see them sitting back and not connecting with the upper echelons of their own order in government and at the top of the professions.

You see Masons are just as guilty for not doing anything to stop this as we are.

I am not having a go at you personally OK, but this seems a good opportunity to discuss maybe with some other Masons too?

Are Masons happy to see the future of their children and grandchildren being destroyed and sit back and not take on those higher Masons at the top of the British System?

Its the old: " are we mice or men " ? Seriously !!
Talk the talk or walk the walk?

The post was correct that we never see the Masons condemning the system.
In our minds this suggest complicity. If you as a group don't speak out ??
Its just basic human Psychology isnt it?

I am giving you an insight into why we think the way we do about Masons.
I know Masons and yes I have friends who are in the movement. Cant escape you guys !! lol (I met two Masons out on business yesterday and they both gave me signs.... I inwardly groaned.... bet they noticed )

I am not coming from any moral high ground, but just intelligent discussion.

Maybe the Masons movement needs to take up the sword of justice against our oppressors ? I think you know what I mean: stand for the principles of your forefathers. Men of honour? Men of justice ?

For the sake of our children and grandchildren.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 08:12 AM   #10
busa

I'm just a straight and open guy, no fear.
Been around a bit, got a fair few scars. Got an XXL sense of humour too, it goes with the scars.

I have children who are doing well and building a good life for themselves and inspiring others around them to do well.

You can show the comments above to your grand chief poo bear or whoever?

But in your hearts YOU know what I mean.
The matrix or the system is failing and we all stand together and forget about our nation, our colour and badge of office ?

For the sake of our children !
Hey ! I'm calling you !

Last edited by busa; 13-04-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 13-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #11
busa

Cutting to the chase......

Where does your allegiance lie?

With your family, children and grandchildren?
Or with an old musty icon ?

Time to choose gentlemen, show your allegiance.
You can instigate change within your own group to protect the future of your loved ones.

Or do you intend to pass on leaving all of your loved ones in nightmare slavery?

You have access to and have the power to make changes in the upper echelons of the British system.

Old 13-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #12
busa

What you are and what you do as a group in reality bears no relation to how the general population perceives you.

Stereotypes:

Bikers : badass, hooligans, speeding wheelying, tattoo's, rock music, heavy drinking, dangeous maniacs.

Footie fans : drunken yobs, fighting, dangeorus violent thugs.

Police : corrupt, ineffectual, inept, never there when you need them, harrassing, racist, sexist.

Muslims : well I am not going to add anything here but you know what I mean.

Masons : ????

It doesnt matter who they are or what they do. Its how people perceive them.
Yes the media is partly to blame or largely to blame.
But the stereotype is set and cannot be taken away.

The stereotype is always set by the ill actions of the minority of your group.
The only way to countertact that is to do your damndest PUBLICLY to show people the group is not like the stereotype.

In doing that, just words and media publicity campaigns count for nothing !

The public are pretty savage in their judgement and they will not accept bullshit in defence.

You will always carry the stigma and downright hatred for the ill actions of the minority of your group.

You wear the badge......

Old 14-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #13
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
The question for most of us, is that the "system" as we know it ie: the upper echelons of the professions and government have a percentage of high ranking FreeMasons. We all know that hierarchy spreads down the ranks in the professions.
Not in America.

Quote:
Are Masons happy to see the future of their children and grandchildren being destroyed and sit back and not take on those higher Masons at the top of the British System?
The British system of Government nor the British Masons are not big concerns of mine as neither have any bearing on my life in Idaho. The UGLE is not the sovereign body of Masons worldwide.

Quote:
Where does your allegiance lie?
God, family, friends, country, and the Craft. Luckily, the Masonic fraternity has never, nor do I ever see it, putting me in a situation where I have to choose.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #14
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Not in America.

The British system of Government nor the British Masons are not big concerns of mine as neither have any bearing on my life in Idaho. The UGLE is not the sovereign body of Masons worldwide.

God, family, friends, country, and the Craft. Luckily, the Masonic fraternity has never, nor do I ever see it, putting me in a situation where I have to choose.
I feel very strongly and passionately against corruption and the evil deeds of our Government /the privilidged/ruling class.

I take on the system at any opportunity and not for selfish reasons but in fighting for justice and fair play. It is extremely difficult when the authorities here have become increasingly corrupt.

I dont care how big people or organisations are, I will fight them for justice.
I have one or two coming to completion at the moment.

It has reached the stage where written and defined laws are not applied by to the authorities by themselves or by their regulatory bodies. They have become quit an incestuous and self-protectionist group. Justice is too slippery in their hands.

Is the UK really that much different to the US ?

Last edited by busa; 14-04-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 14-04-2012, 07:41 AM   #15
busa

Putting it bluntly, it has become extremely difficult to obtain justice and fair play or even basic professionalism within the UK authorities. The reason for this is because they are so corrupt.

Its the old saying?.... "There is no justice, just us"

I do genuinely believe the system has already collapsed it is only all of us keeping this rolling.

Old 14-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #16
busa

I am from the professions within the construction industry and I held my first profesional institute membership at the age of 21, then served on regional council for the institute at 23. At 23 I was running 3 x seperate £10m+ new buildings on site.

In the building industry we are supposed to be the cowboys and dodgy builders.

But then you come up against the British legal system. As a true professional, I have found the British legal system and the Judiciary akin to doing business with the pikeys. They are so damned unprofessional in the extreme ! Towering arrogance and they are liars too.

Most of them are low skilled and have a bad mindest. "Law" is not that hard although it is smothered with technical language. Yeah thats the same as my profession, its just a matter of learning the language. Their arrogance blinds them to their own failures and weaknesses. They are sloppy in their lying.

I find it shocking to see these very highly paid "professionals" lack of honesty and lack of skill.

At least 3/4s of the British Judiciary would not last 5 minutes if they transferred to the construction professions.

Last edited by busa; 14-04-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 14-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #17
busa

I am watching with great interest the collusion of the police with the top UK construction companies over illegal "blacklists" of construction workers.

Its an ongoing grubby situation.

Old 14-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #18
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Putting it bluntly, it has become extremely difficult to obtain justice and fair play or even basic professionalism within the UK authorities. The reason for this is because they are so corrupt.

Its the old saying?.... "There is no justice, just us"

I do genuinely believe the system has already collapsed it is only all of us keeping this rolling.
If you can try someone in the court of public opinion and execute their character for the world to see, who needs a judiciary to get justice?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If you can try someone in the court of public opinion and execute their character for the world to see, who needs a judiciary to get justice?
Thats media for you isnt it?

The whole spectrum of media, whether state owned or mogul owned does the same.

Sites which offer customer feedback on places to go?

Social networking sites?

It is opinion in an increasingly open public society.

Last edited by busa; 14-04-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #20
psquared

Quote:
Good outlook.

Do you think the illuminate have taken over the FreeMasons?

It is the "system" that is creating the problems we all face and our children and grandchildren will face far worse when we are gone.

Masons have children and grandchildren too and yet we see them sitting back and not connecting with the upper echelons of their own order in government and at the top of the professions.

You see Masons are just as guilty for not doing anything to stop this as we are.

I am not having a go at you personally OK, but this seems a good opportunity to discuss maybe with some other Masons too?

Its the old: " are we mice or men " ? Seriously !!
Talk the talk or walk the walk?

The post was correct that we never see the Masons condemning the system.
In our minds this suggest complicity. If you as a group don't speak out ??
Its just basic human Psychology isnt it?

I am giving you an insight into why we think the way we do about Masons.
I know Masons and yes I have friends who are in the movement. Cant escape you guys !! lol (I met two Masons out on business yesterday and they both gave me signs.... I inwardly groaned.... bet they noticed )

I am not coming from any moral high ground, but just intelligent discussion.

Maybe the Masons movement needs to take up the sword of justice against our oppressors ? I think you know what I mean: stand for the principles of your forefathers. Men of honour? Men of justice ?

For the sake of our children and grandchildren.
I think if the Freemasons I know were controlling things it wouldn't be the way it is. I have yet to meet many that don't feel like there should be change in the system. It is clearly broken, clearly corrupt, and clearly needs to be "overhauled". Sad thing is in today's day and age we are far more outgunned than the Fremasons who actually took a stand in the Revolution. I do not think we control the system... and if we do we are doing a schiatty job!