Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 08-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
sofdmc

Default Perception Deception Page 332 to 333

David Icke mentions the ludicrous letter of anger against his appearance in the movie Thrive titled 'Humanity and Sanity' levelled against him by John Robbins.

In summary John Robbins is displeased that his and other interviewees ideas are being giving credit to Icke's 'dangerously misguided' ideas such as Reptilian bloodlines that he has done extensive research on.

Point of note to be publicised here are the people who also co-signed the letter.

The people are Amy Goodman, Deepak Chopra, Paul Hawken, Edgar Mitchell, Vandana Shiva, John Perkins, Elisabet Sahtouris, Duane Elgin and Adam Trombly.

Given the unjustified content of the letter, I want to have nothing to do with these people, especially Deepak Chopra. So much for enlightenment, punk.
'I have profound respect for David Icke for speaking his truth without being afraid of any repercussions or what anyone thinks of him. If everyone had one-tenth his courage, the world would be free tomorrow.' - Mark Passio, www.whatonearthishappening.com
sofdmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:43 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

Deepak Chopra makes a nice living.
Can't stand the man personally but he has his disciples.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
2circles
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofdmc View Post
David Icke mentions the ludicrous letter of anger against his appearance in the movie Thrive titled 'Humanity and Sanity' levelled against him by John Robbins.

In summary John Robbins is displeased that his and other interviewees ideas are being giving credit to Icke's 'dangerously misguided' ideas such as Reptilian bloodlines that he has done extensive research on.

Point of note to be publicised here are the people who also co-signed the letter.

The people are Amy Goodman, Deepak Chopra, Paul Hawken, Edgar Mitchell, Vandana Shiva, John Perkins, Elisabet Sahtouris, Duane Elgin and Adam Trombly.

Given the unjustified content of the letter, I want to have nothing to do with these people, especially Deepak Chopra. So much for enlightenment, punk.
No one will remember the names of these individuals in 10 years. History's fools.
2circles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:05 AM   #4
gremlin

Because if the reptiles gave gave us their minds and the DNA is just a program then everything is just an illusion apart from infinite love then deepak chopra can kiss my ass. It's just so the new agers can look cool by walking around in a daze going "look at me I read deepak butter. It's not getting to the problem.

I can really see what icke is saying now and starting to click with the information.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:14 AM   #5
sofdmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Because if the reptiles gave gave us their minds and the DNA is just a program then everything is just an illusion apart from infinite love then deepak chopra can kiss my ass. It's just so the new agers can look cool by walking around in a daze going "look at me I read deepak butter. It's not getting to the problem.

I can really see what icke is saying now and starting to click with the information.
Its amazing that I find myself coming to the same conclusion. 'Remember Who You Are' was a good book but in some ways was hitting a few bumps, but this book flows. It must be the Truth Vibrations getting stronger that either makes me more receptive, or has helped Mr. Icke structure his words better.

In one of the chapters he talks about the prison cell of the language and how the arrangement and type of words used is engineered as well.

Also 100% with all replies in this thread. I would say that there's a good chance that David Icke's prediction of 2016 will come about, in spite of whatever the Archons will throw at us.
'I have profound respect for David Icke for speaking his truth without being afraid of any repercussions or what anyone thinks of him. If everyone had one-tenth his courage, the world would be free tomorrow.' - Mark Passio, www.whatonearthishappening.com
Old 09-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #6
ex sheep

Quote:

It lays it all out so that you can't help but see it, no wonder he does not need to do another book, its all there.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #7
ex sheep

Quote:
Its amazing that I find myself coming to the same conclusion. 'Remember Who You Are' was a good book but in some ways was hitting a few bumps, but this book flows. It must be the Truth Vibrations getting stronger that either makes me more receptive, or has helped Mr. Icke structure his words better.

In one of the chapters he talks about the prison cell of the language and how the arrangement and type of words used is engineered as well.

Also 100% with all replies in this thread. I would say that there's a good chance that David Icke's prediction of 2016 will come about, in spite of whatever the Archons will throw at us.
I get the exact same vibes as you.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:22 PM   #8
3point5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
It lays it all out so that you can't help but see it, no wonder he does not need to do another book, its all there.
I know this is slightly off topic but I just wanted to pick up on a point you mentioned. Has he specifically said he wont be doing any other books?
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:10 PM   #9
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
I know this is slightly off topic but I just wanted to pick up on a point you mentioned. Has he specifically said he wont be doing any other books?
I think I heard somewhere that he wont be doing any more on this type of stuff, and while reading it I can see why, it is all here in this book, its a masterpiece imo.

I'm sure I heard him say he would maybe go into other spiritual stuff, but where I picked it up not sure
Old 09-02-2014, 02:19 PM   #10
sofdmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I think I heard somewhere that he wont be doing any more on this type of stuff, and while reading it I can see why, it is all here in this book, its a masterpiece imo.

I'm sure I heard him say he would maybe go into other spiritual stuff, but where I picked it up not sure
I have written a couple of fanfictions for my own personal reading and roleplaying, and the way David Icke said that this book is the culmination of all that he has done, I got the very same vibe that I get when its time to put to bed a story that I have been refining for a long time.

Of course he goes by intuition which might change in the future but for now it seems Perception Deception is his final book on the theme of the global conspiracy.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #11
noncooperation

Deepak is just a 'wisdom' advisor working for the elites!
(because they are short of it themselves)

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 09-02-2014 at 02:31 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:41 AM   #12
sofdmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Deepak is just a 'wisdom' advisor working for the elites!
(because they are short of it themselves)
Big time. He's in line with numerous multi-millionaires who sell wealth programs worth tens of thousands of dollars that are done in the same spirit as 'The Secret' when in fact they and 'The Secret' have taken a watered-down version of the Law of Attraction and used it to appeal to people's ego and the 'Me,me,me' mentality.

Big questions must be raised when someone like Deepak Chopra can appear in the mainstream media and he is touted as esoteric and a healer while someone like David Icke also talks about the esoteric and logical stuff like the Electric Universe and realising our 'real' selves is not the physical body-computer and its range of emotions and thoughts, but is shut off by the same ignorant and arrogant mainstream.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #13
neville fan

Quote:

Just curious has anyone seen the movie?

Neville
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 04:16 PM   #14
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neville fan View Post
Just curious has anyone seen the movie?

Neville
Its been on TPV.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:14 PM   #15
1zenith
Banned

Default I DONT like him either. NOT my 'type'. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Deepak Chopra makes a nice living.
Can't stand the man personally but he has his disciples.
HE is a big retard.

I went to one of his lecures by force in Texas,

and at LEAST D I talks about everything in EASY terms 98 percent of the time.

I couldnt tell you one dang thing Deepak said in his lecture.

Only thing i remember is that "we are all part of God, we are all part of the one".
And I know my dumb gf didnt understand it either.

She was shoving it in my face how "look a the ppl who go see sylvia browne", and "look at the class of ppl who come see DeePak Choker".

She went with me and her x 70 yr old gf to see sylvia browne with me.
Heheee.

Ya the ppl at Sylvia Browne lecture were down to earth. So is SYLVIA.

The ppl at Deepaks lecture looked like mind control slaves with big WEDGIES in their cracks.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-02-2014 at 06:16 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #16
truthspoon
Banned

Deepak Chopra... I honestly don't know much about him. I know he's a big name for 'something' but I don't really take much notice. Maybe he's good, dunno.

I know he's been popping up in Hollywood movies. He appeared in one of those Fokker films, and he was in something else but I can't remember what.

I guess he's big with the New-Age California set... Probably quite tame material which doesn't really criticise TPTB.

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-02-2014 at 06:22 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #17
1zenith
Banned

Default He has??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post

Ya i saw that too.

But ya, i think he pretty much already said what needed to be said in all the others .

Wow, I was wondering when he was gonna start doing more spiritual stuff.

I only read all of "remember who you are". I need to read it again tho.

I wanna read Children of the Matrix. And the Infinite Consciousness.
Its like 270 pages.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #18
rainbowdear

Quote:

The Reptilians didn't give us our brains; The rpetilian brain has been thus named by their own researchers.
Some ligneages share DNA with those monsters but not all of humanity. This is a blant and abnoxious lie.
The other Estraterrestrial and Reptilians themselves have revealed these to contactees.
Do you consider yourself a reptilian?
I don't! Added to which one of them told me "i wasn"t one of them".
The world is not just all illusion.
Although there is empty space between neutrons etc. what counts here is partiucles.
David Icke rests his theories on a very fashionable scientific hypsothesis which is not upheld by th emajority of physists.
He finds it useful only to ehlp people realize that we can change ourselves and the world we are living in. That is sure and i don't deny this. I do myself all the time. Positive thinking and projecting your dreams dan s desire with energy and concentration does work.
He obviously also wants to push this theory of a "non-world" as it were, to expalin more easily the morphing of certain humans into reptilians and back to human form- or be it th ephenomena known as shapeshifting- well knowing that the world is at once real, solid and all vibration is enough even though Mr Icke might think that people generally cannot get theirs heads around this one so easily.
From very ancient times "mystics" have always agreed that this is a very "dense" world. Plato thought the same and no-one until recently has told us we were just "virtually" here if at all. This confusion owes much to the invasion on the computer in all the realms of our lives. Now it is attacking it. Soon they will tell us that our computers and robots are more real than we are.
This is a very slippery slope and i don't wish to follow David (regards) down that partiuclar one.
Neither do i think it is necessary to negate reality to prove the existence an dpossibility of others dimensions or shapeshifting. The two side or rather mulitple sides or dimensions of reality are all here although this is apparently improbable, mpossible or unfathomable by our limited thinking as yet.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #19
spiraltrance

I remember Deepak Chopra saying that the election of Obama was a sign of a new level of consciousness coming into this humanity. I knew beyond all doubt the guys was a fraud from that moment onwards.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2014, 10:52 PM   #20
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Obama was programmed, then replaced, and there is a whole game behind this. It is not even the same entity which was, when the first elections came.

However, would absolutely advise to look into David's analysis of artificial telepathy, mind control, cyborgizing and nanotechnology (food, chemtrails..). As that is a huge threat to true, organic humanity and is very actively used, often intertwining with true feelings.

Deepak Chopra is not evil, however is controlled. Why waste time hating those whose fault it is partially, and have been trespassed themselves. Not to advise to send love, pray or whatever. Not apologetic of anyone. Discern and use your energy for yourselves, to be able to help the children that surround you.

Last edited by fallen_starseed; 21-02-2014 at 10:53 PM.
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote