Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 11-04-2014, 02:25 AM   #1
thirsty4

Default pheromones, women and iguanas

Am reading Perception Deception by Mr Icke - can't quote the page reference but there is a statement in it along the lines of 'the pheromones secreted by women are identical to those secreted by the iguana lizard' Huh? Anyone care to comment/explain/expand on this idea?
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
gnomonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
Am reading Perception Deception by Mr Icke - can't quote the page reference but there is a statement in it along the lines of 'the pheromones secreted by women are identical to those secreted by the iguana lizard' Huh? Anyone care to comment/explain/expand on this idea?
Hmmmm. Now you got my curiosity stirred up. Maybe I should get that book. In the meantime, my thoughts are maybe that's why boys tend to like reptiles like Iguanas as pets and perhaps it has something to do with the reptilians.

Simplified sundial ET: -9.9sin(60m+18)-7.7sin(30m-3)
gnomonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #3
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
What page is it on? Can you type out the paragraph?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #4
metak88

It's also in his book The Biggest Secret, chapter two “Don’t mention the reptiles”, at the top of the page 28.

Quote:
Pheromone is the substance secreted and released by animals so they can be
detected by members of the same species. The pheromones in human women and
iguanas are a chemical match.26
Source cited:

John Rhodes, The Human-Reptilian Connection, privately published and distributed paper in 1993.

http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/Articl...4RepHuConn.htm

Last edited by metak88; 11-04-2014 at 01:27 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #5
elvalyn
Inactive

Quote:
I thought it was male iguanas give off pheromones similar to women that are mensurating so they can get aggressive at women if they are having a period.

I don't know if this is proven though.

Some think the iguana can smell the blood so tries to kill its female owner in a 'mercy killing' thinking she is dying.

You seen iguana bites? :0

Last edited by elvalyn; 11-04-2014 at 01:59 PM.
elvalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:07 AM   #6
thirsty4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
What page is it on? Can you type out the paragraph?
Can't quote the page - read way past there but it stuck in my mind.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:08 AM   #7
thirsty4

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
It's also in his book The Biggest Secret, chapter two “Don’t mention the reptiles”, at the top of the page 28.

Source cited:

John Rhodes, The Human-Reptilian Connection, privately published and distributed paper in 1993.

http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/Articl...4RepHuConn.htm
Thanks for the info
Old 12-04-2014, 01:09 AM   #8
thirsty4

What I was curious about was what does this say about attraction between humans???? If it's true it's a bit creepy.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:11 AM   #9
thirsty4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomonist View Post
Hmmmm. Now you got my curiosity stirred up. Maybe I should get that book. In the meantime, my thoughts are maybe that's why boys tend to like reptiles like Iguanas as pets and perhaps it has something to do with the reptilians.
An interesting point it does seem to be boys who like lizards as pets.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:14 AM   #10
elvalyn
Inactive

http://www.cracked.com/article_20728...otic-pets.html

Come on - silly billies -stop ignoring my post - its attacking the woman either because of blood or pheromones that menstrual blood gives off that makes them think they smell like a male.

That doesn't make women lizards

You want to be scared type in Iguana bite into google images

'On the upside, it appears that this happens only during the animal's mating season (which lasts three months), so if you do the math, your iguana will be trying to kill you for a mere nine to 15 days a year. Also, scientists have helpfully clarified that not all women on their periods will be attacked, and that sometimes pet iguanas go after dudes. For no discernible reason.'

Last edited by elvalyn; 12-04-2014 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:20 AM   #11
thirsty4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvalyn View Post
http://www.cracked.com/article_20728...otic-pets.html

Come on - silly billies -stop ignoring my post - its attacking the woman either because of blood or pheromones that menstrual blood gives off that makes them think they smell like a male.

That doesn't make women lizards

You want to be scared type in Iguana bite into google images

'On the upside, it appears that this happens only during the animal's mating season (which lasts three months), so if you do the math, your iguana will be trying to kill you for a mere nine to 15 days a year. Also, scientists have helpfully clarified that not all women on their periods will be attacked, and that sometimes pet iguanas go after dudes. For no discernible reason.'
I didn't know what to say about it - no I haven't seen iguana bites
Old 12-04-2014, 01:23 AM   #12
metak88

Quote:
What I was curious about was what does this say about attraction between humans???? If it's true it's a bit creepy.
Quote:
Along with the fact that the pheromone of women and female iguanas are a chemical match (Omni, May 94), here lie the reasons why the reptilian beings are so interested in our genetic evolution. We are more physically and mentally connected to reptiles than previously understood, so their interest in us is justified when one realizes that we may be, as myth and legends have related, actual reptilian genetic offspring. This connection may now allow one to understand why the abductions and clinical experimentation on humans beings are being carried out by the elusive reptilian race. It may also be because some things never change, even since the days of Eden.
Quoted from previous link in my comment.

What's not creepy...?
Old 12-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #13
thirsty4

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Quoted from previous link in my comment.

What's not creepy...?
Thanks again for the info
Old 12-04-2014, 01:34 AM   #14
pound

From the AnimalHospitals-USA website:

Quote:
As a rule most iguanas that are obtained as young juveniles and are handled correctly do not tend to become aggressive, however there are a few exceptions to this rule. One of the biggest is the tendency for adult alpha male iguanas becoming aggressive in a home where the primary human handler is a female. The reason for this aggression has been linked to a pheromone that is produced by the human female during her menstrual cycle. This pheromone is very similar to that produced by an adult female iguana during the mating season.

http://www.animalhospitals-usa.com/r...-behavior.html

Last edited by pound; 12-04-2014 at 01:34 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:48 AM   #15
elvalyn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
From the AnimalHospitals-USA website:
I think the others just want to say that women are reptilian or something don't think they want to know the science lol

Last edited by elvalyn; 12-04-2014 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:51 PM   #16
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvalyn View Post
I think the others just want to say that women are reptilian or something don't think they want to know the science lol
Don't sweat it, ha. I'm a Reptile Human.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote