Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 03-07-2008, 01:52 AM   #21
seljalandfoss

Cosmic your blog is missing
The content on your blog could easily have been seen as troubling to certain people if true.
Mind responding and telling us if it's moved or worse
seljalandfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:05 AM   #22
free canada
Banned

Default update

the blog was removed and now there is a new one continuing the work

here is the new one
http://thecosmicreturns.blogspot.com/

and here is the thread to explain riks blog and disapearance

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28545
free canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:35 PM   #23
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmicmind View Post
I promise that will come soon!!

There's so much new stuff i've been discovering day by day... but i will get there.

Thanks for being patient.

Full expose of the music industry coming soon too!
I use to use the XXX as my name on Arcade machines for high score purposes as a kid.

Last edited by ian2day; 10-09-2008 at 02:59 PM.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:54 AM   #24
1freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by free canada View Post
the blog was removed and now there is a new one continuing the work

here is the new one
http://thecosmicreturns.blogspot.com/

and here is the thread to explain riks blog and disapearance

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28545
this blog does not exist?
1freethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #25
synergy777

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4789

Rik Clay’s interviews on Red Ice Creations – All Four Segments
2008 09 12

By Henrik Palmgren | redicecreations.com

Here we make available all the four segments of radio interviews that Red Ice Creations did with Rik Clay back in June 2008.

Rik Clay took his own life on August the 28th. His remains was scattered Thursday, September the 11th and now when things have settled down a little bit, it’s a good time to make these interviews available for everyone who haven’t yet been able to hear them.

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Zion 2012 Olympics
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080608.php

Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: The End Game Messiah of 2012
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...080608-SUB.php

We continue our fascinating discussion with Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012. Topics Discussed: Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World and much more

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080612.php

We invite Rik Clay from "The Cosmic Mind" back to the program to follow up on the show did last Sunday. This time we have a questions and answers session. We begin to talk about the some feedback on the last program we did and about "rules" and restrictions you have to adjust to when you're making the kind of connections that Rik is making. We discuss the Greek origins of the Olympic games, the opening ceremonies and the symbolism involved in the games. Topics Discussed: Tibet, Dalai Lama, The Orange, Rose and Saffron Revolution, Rituals, Ley lines, Energy, TV coverage, Age of Aquarious, Water, Global Warming, "X Marks the spot", 666 and XXX, Nazi Olympics 1936, Alien Contact, Movies, Diana, Project Bluebeam and much more. Join us in our second segment as we'll discuss more about project Bluebeam, the fake alien invasion, technological advancement, mind control and the different levels of reality. Don't miss our excellent continuation of this program with Rik Clay

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A Continued
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...080612-SUB.php

We continue our interesting questions and answers session with Rik Clay and talk more about project Blue beam, the fake alien invasion, how technological advancement varies in different fields, mind control technology, cell phone and tetra masts and the different levels of reality. Topics Discussed: 11, The Oscars, I am Legend, Ben Hur, Charlton Heston, Omega Man, Blood, Bloodline, The Knights Templar, Composite Characters, Lily Wave, Prince William, The "merger" of empires though marriage, Alien Technology, Flying Saucers, Airline Technology, Loose Change, 9/11, Different levels of Reality, Consciousness, The News, Georgia Guide stones, Depopulation and much more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot can be learned both from Rik’s research but also from his journey and this tragedy. We encourage you to listen to the two-hour program that Henrik Palmgren & Ian Crane did about Rik Clay’s death and the surrounding circumstances. This program was recorded the same day as Rik’s ashes was scattered. You can tune in to this program here:

Ian Crane - Rik Clay, Integration, Conspiracy & Spirituality
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080911.php

Ian Crane - Rik Clay, Integration, Conspiracy & Spirituality
September 11, 2008

We have Ian Crane back on the program for a two-hour special to discuss the passing of Rik Clay, Integration, Information, Awakening, Spirituality, Conspiracy and much more. We begin to discuss Rik Clay, we talk about what we so far know happened to him and how he passed away. We talk about the rumors of Rik being murdered, we talk about paranoia and premature conclusions in the "conspiracy movement". We move on to discuss the importance of a careful approach to esoteric, occult and conspiratorial subject matters and the important of integration of knowledge about the conspiracy as well as the spiritual side to all of this. Topics discussed: Transpersonal State, Awakening Process, Change, Research, Internet, Communication, Soul Returning, Healthy Balance, Messiah Complex, Midlife Opportunity, Drugs, Shamanic Journey, Alcohol, Spiritual Entities, Temporary possession, Geopolitics, The Journey vs. Speed, Gurdjieff, Terrence McKenna, Time wave Zero, Jose Arguelles, 2012, Jeff Stray, Destruction of Knowledge, Christianity, Renaissance and much more

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 08:33 AM   #26
signalnorth

I was wondering what people make of the imagery around the opening credits of The X Factor.

An 'X' comes out of space, shoots down through clouds and down into earth. The next scene is always a crowded stadium of people, all of them making the 'X' symbol with their arms.

The X symbol is I am pretty sure ,if you look carefully, actually 3 x's.

Thoughts anyone?
signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #27
ian2day
Inactive

Well what do you know... Someone I know was in Hospital recently and they have these TV terminals for each bed. Every single one of these things was left switched on. The picture which you saw staring back at you was of a satanic looking grinning Simon Cowel. Next to him on the screen was the X factor logo. Which does indeed look like a triple X.

I noticed that the doctors were about the harvesting of fear. One junior one did all she could to imply that things were much worse than they actually were. She loved looking in peoples eyes when telling them something which would cause them extreme stress at a critical moment. This was drawn out as long as possible by her, as she left people in a state of worry and concern for hours on end. In the full knowledge that it would leave people in a state of heightened anxiety. I saw past what she was doing as I'm not a sheep hanging on her every word like she was some God.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 08:29 AM   #28
deafbred

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalnorth View Post
I was wondering what people make of the imagery around the opening credits of The X Factor.

An 'X' comes out of space, shoots down through clouds and down into earth. The next scene is always a crowded stadium of people, all of them making the 'X' symbol with their arms.

Thoughts anyone?
I noticed people making an X with their fore arms yesterday when I was in a friends web cam chat room. A girl put her arms up and made an X and when I went over to another room, there was a guy who made an X with his arms.

It was kinda weird...like...it was like...as soon as I looked at these people...even though they couldn't see me...that they were some how aware someone was looking at them and put up their arms and made an X. They kinda sensed I was observing them?

probably has to do with energy, they didn't want my positive wave length energy so they put up their arms in an X to cancel out the energy that was effecting them? ...protecting their dark energy? ...
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #29
deafbred

Question

thats to bad i can't listen to the rest of that interiew on red ice with rik clay

you have to be a member

and you have to pay

rik did say in the interview he wanted his work to be free of charge

thats to bad

i could kind of sense he was turned off from what the host said, that they would continue their discussion for "members"

even though rik said "that is brilliant", that they could talk some more

i don't think he liked it at all - that there would be hoops people would have to jump to get to his information
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #30
signalnorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
thats to bad i can't listen to the rest of that interiew on red ice with rik clay

you have to be a member

and you have to pay

rik did say in the interview he wanted his work to be free of charge

thats to bad

i could kind of sense he was turned off from what the host said, that they would continue their discussion for "members"

even though rik said "that is brilliant", that they could talk some more

i don't think he liked it at all - that there would be hoops people would have to jump to get to his information

I'm pretty sure they are about somewhere. I'm not a member and I listened to both and I'm sure I got it from this site. Have a search around
signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 05:17 PM   #31
goldman

Pretty creeeepy!

How to make a wish on Marie Laveau's* tomb:

Who is Marie Laveau?
Answer: Marie Laveau is the most well known American voodoo priestess to have lived to date. She is buried at St. Louis Cemetery #1 in New Orleans and is credited with almost single-handedly being responsible for the flourish of Voodoo in America today. Her unique powers caused her to be sought out by women and men of wealth and power in New Orleans, seeking her special brand of Voodoo magick. Today, her tomb is a focal point of special wishes and offerings by New Orleanians swearing that she still grants her favors even today. She is most famous for granting love wishes.
  • 1. Download the picture below to your hard drive (or print it out).
  • 2. Open the picture in any paint program you have (not necessary if you have printed it out.)
  • 3. Somewhere on the tomb, make three red X's side by side (XXX).
  • 4. Knock on the picture three times.
  • 5. Ask Marie Laveau outloud to grant your love wish. (Example: "Beautiful Marie Laveau, love queen of New Orleans, please grant my wish that Johnny love me.")
  • 6. Exit your paint program without saving the picture OR if you printed the picture, fold it up (picture inward) and burn it or throw it in running water.
  • 7. The same day that you make a wish, make an offering of fruit, flowers, or candy to Marie Laveau by leaving them in a cemetary.

Words of advice: Don't do it.

Last edited by goldman; 17-09-2008 at 05:20 PM.
goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #32
jojo

Default New olympic info by matthew delooze

here is a link to the latest article from matthew delooze about the latest olympics video. Rik was influenced by matthews work and he attended a talk by matthew in hallifax back in may. matthew also wrote about XXX and the olympics last year and earlyer this year.

I just thought i would post it here because i feel it continues along the same lines a riks work.

its a bloody good read

http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=45
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #33
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
I noticed people making an X with their fore arms yesterday when I was in a friends web cam chat room. A girl put her arms up and made an X and when I went over to another room, there was a guy who made an X with his arms.

It was kinda weird...like...it was like...as soon as I looked at these people...even though they couldn't see me...that they were some how aware someone was looking at them and put up their arms and made an X. They kinda sensed I was observing them?

probably has to do with energy, they didn't want my positive wave length energy so they put up their arms in an X to cancel out the energy that was effecting them? ...protecting their dark energy? ...

runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #34
runciter
Inactive

runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 05:25 PM   #35
seaweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Well what do you know... Someone I know was in Hospital recently and they have these TV terminals for each bed. Every single one of these things was left switched on. The picture which you saw staring back at you was of a satanic looking grinning Simon Cowel. Next to him on the screen was the X factor logo. Which does indeed look like a triple X.

I noticed that the doctors were about the harvesting of fear. One junior one did all she could to imply that things were much worse than they actually were. She loved looking in peoples eyes when telling them something which would cause them extreme stress at a critical moment. This was drawn out as long as possible by her, as she left people in a state of worry and concern for hours on end. In the full knowledge that it would leave people in a state of heightened anxiety. I saw past what she was doing as I'm not a sheep hanging on her every word like she was some God.
This is very interesting, Ian.

A few years ago, I was in hospital having a corrective cosmetic procedure, and after the op, while I was recovering from a bit of a bad reaction to the anaesthetic, and with a plaster cast on my face, they were showing a programme on the TV about how someone's plastic surgery had gone horribly wrong. And it was the same procedure I'd just had.

Until you mentioned this, I'd just put it down to coincidence (which of course we know never are).

Best,

Seaweed
seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #36
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalnorth View Post

Thoughts anyone?
I continue to think about this whenever I watch the opening credits. Lots of thoughts spring to mind. Does it signify the coming of planet X or the return of the symbolic messiah? Alternatively is it purely to elicit the giving off and harnessing of energy (people making 'X' symbol with arms)? I think from what I've observed, the X hits the earth. With regards to Britain's got talent and the triple X. The panel is made up of 2 male judges who sit either side of 1 female judge. I think I read somewhere that the judges represent Isis/Osiris/Horus. Even Christmas gets energy taken from it 'Xmas'.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #37
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldman View Post
Pretty creeeepy!

Words of advice: Don't do it.
Wise advice goldman.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 09:31 PM   #38
pri01

What about another well known name Castlemaine XXXX?. What's that all about in relation to the symbol of X either once, twice thrice, or other?
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #39
darryl84

Rik Clay's last post on the david icke forum was in this thread, there is probably profound reasons why he was not able too add further to the very influential information that he had already communicated in this topic, regardless of rik not being able to continue with the research presented in his posts, there is still plenty of useful knowledge herein, so i am dutifully bumping this thread.

Much love to you rik, wherever you are.
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 11:35 AM   #40
darryl84

I just noticed after i bumped this thread, that i did so exactly 2 years, 1 month and 2 hours, after the last post, that precise time difference made me curiouser and curiouser. That numerically spells 2 0 1 2.

EDIT: Ok, i know it's technically not 2 hours later, because the times are both PM, between the two previous posts, however, if you just look at the numbers, and ignore the 24 hour clock significance, the numerical chances of me bumping this thread accidently exactly at the time i did, with no-one posting between me and the last poster, are extremely small, times a million! lol (And im getting de ja vu writing this, hmmm...)

Post before mine: Year: 2008 Day: 22 Month: 09 Time: 10:31 PM
2 0 1 2
My previous post: Year: 2010 Day: 22 Month: 10 Time: 12:31 PM

(I might be making the numbers fit a little bit with putting the day before the month, but still quite a 'coincidence', and even if you spell out the time difference in years, months, days, and then hours, you could arguably put a 0 before the month time, or not, either way, the numbers are still quite extraordinary, when considering the exact time differences between the two posts, before even thinking about the nature of this thread)

This is what Rik originally wrote on the subject of this thread, well over 2 years ago!

Quote:
Thursday, 12 June 2008
'XXX' Explained - Olympics, Porn and The Proof
Posted by Rik at 21:48

For background reading please see my previous posts:

1) London Olympics 2012 : Zion (The New Jerusalem)

2) London Olympics 2012 : The Logo's Creator

3) London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Street Plan

4) Beijing Olympics 2008 : Zion & The Fifth World

5) The Olympic Torch Relay & The Religion Of The NWO

Today a new realisation hit me, with regard to the significance and true meaning behind the sequence of letters 'XXX'.

As most will be aware, 'XXX' permeates our lives in a multitude of ways:

* The London 2012 Olympic Games (XXX Olympiad)
* Pornography
* Kisses on a letter, e-mail or greetings card
* 'Britain's Got Talent' or 'America's Got Talent' TV Show (for the few who still watch TV!)
* In the cinema (xXx with Vin Diesel)
* A certain someone's birthday in 2012

Imagine for a moment, that when you've been showing respect, releasing emotion and energy to any of the above 'XXX' sequences, you have been feeding the biggest occult agenda known to man. An agenda which will bring about the spiritual ascen'sion' of the world under a 'false messiah' known as the 'Son Of God'.

Now imagine for a moment, it's all true...

The 'X' Olympics

It is my belief that the 2012 London Olympic Games (XXX Olympiad) are going to witness a pre-planned 'alien visitation' alongside the anointment of an 'end times' messiah.

Our focus here is the letter 'X', so let's take a look at two previous Olympic games:
XX Olympiad - The Munich Summer Olympics of 1972

To quote an earlier article of mine:

The 1972 Munich Olympics were host to the first 'official' global terrorist attack, in which 11 Israelis were killed by Black September (the 9th month - 9/11), a group with ties to Yasser Arafat’s Fatah organization. The Olympics were host to 121 countries:

1234321 = 11:11 x 11:11
121 countries = 11:11
11 fatalities

The emblem of the games was a blue solar logo (the "Bright Sun"). I will be covering the significance of the colour blue shortly.

X Olympiad - The Los Angeles (The Angels) Summer Olympics of 1932

The 1932 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the X Olympiad, were celebrated in 1932 in Los Angeles, California, United States. No other cities made a bid to host these Olympics. Held during the worldwide Great Depression, many nations and athletes were unable to pay for the trip to Los Angeles. Fewer than half the number of participants from the 1928 Summer Olympics in Amsterdam competed in 1932.

The Games of the X Olympiad were also the first to use the victory podium (that's right, a pyramid):

What does all of this mean?

As you can see, the X and XX Olympiads both witnessed remarkable world events, unrivalled by any other Olympic Games.

The 1932 games were held in the midst of the worldwide 'Great Depression', whilst the 1972 games gave a stage for the world's first dose of 'global terror'.

Does it seem so unrealistic, that the XXX Olympiad may have a surprise in store?

XXX - Unveiled

The letter X is more significant than you think.

First of all, you need to understand that the characters of the English alphabet are more than just letters. They are symbols with meaning, sometimes multiple meanings - much like the Egyptian hieroglyphs. They are talismans.

X is the 24th letter of the English alphabet. 2+4/2+4/2+4 = 666. XXX can be seen to represent the number of the beast.

The letter X originated from a letter in the Greek alphabet known as 'Chi':

'Chi' is the 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet - that's 11:11 for any of you who've been following.

The Spirit Of X or 'Chi'

'Chi' or 'X' were the origins of the Chinese word 'Qi' meaning 'life force' or 'energy flow'. 'Chi' was also the origins of the Japanese word 'Ki', as in 'Reiki'. 'Chi' also features in 'Tai Chi'.

As you can see, the letter X or 'Chi' is very much about 'spirit'.

X - The Mother Goddess, Isis

"In Plato's Timaeus, it is explained that the two bands which form the soul of the world cross each other like the letter Χ."

Plato, an ancient Greek esoteric philosopher (important to remember, considering who we're dealing with) associates the letter X with the 'soul of the world'. 'Soul of the world' in Latin becomes 'Anima mundi'. Both of these terms are identified with 'Gaia'.

Gaia can be defined as:

"A complex entity involving the Earth's biosphere, atmosphere, oceans, and soil; the totality constituting a feedback or cybernetic system which seeks an optimal physical and chemical environment for life on this planet."

Gaia is the 'Mother Goddess', who can be identified as Isis - the mother figure of the Egyptian trinity.

X - The 'Son Of God', Horus

"Chi or X is often used to abbreviate the name Christ, as in the holiday Christmas (Xmas)."

Jesus Christ, the 'Son Of God' can be attributed to the sun, much like Horus - the son figure of the Egyptian trinity.

X - The Father

"A person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. Females have two X chromosomes, while males have one X and one Y chromosome."

A father has one X chromosome. The father can be identified with 'Our father who art in heaven' or Osiris - the father figure in the Egyptian trinity.

XXX - The Trinity

As you may have realised, this becomes all too easy now. XXX simply means the father, the son and the mother or should we say the trinity!

If you've listened to my recent Red Ice Creations Radio interview, you'll already know that I believe the 2012 Olympic Games are going to witness the implementation of the 'trinity for a new age', and here you have it - encoded in the very letters of the games themselves.

To reiterate, X is far more than just a letter...

XXX and the occult

Imagine your body is a biological computer, and that your 5 senses are filters. If you were to remove these filters, you would be bombarded by an all engrossing white light - a whole array of different energies, which you cannot perceive under normal conditions.

When you show emotion to a symbol, an object, a person, your lover - you are generating frequencies of energy which cannot be perceived through your 5 senses.

Now imagine, that an 'intelligence' which resides outside of your 5 senses, in another dimension of reality perhaps, is capturing that energy for itself - for its own personal gain.

The occult operates in co-ordinance with this 'intelligence'.

The letters 'XXX' have been empowered as an occult symbol representing the trinity. If you have no awareness of the occult meaning behind 'XXX', and you go on to show it emotion, you are feeding this symbol with the energy (from outside of your 5 sense reality) that it desires.

You are feeding the trinity, or even closer - a trinity event, at the 2012 London Olympics.

'The truth is always hidden in plain sight'.

xxx

So here you have it...

XXX pornography (single men around the world, giving away their every energy to the computer screen, the most potent energy of all!)

Here's Amsterdam's Coat Of Arms (a city founded upon its red light district) for good measure:

XXX the movie (shown in cinemas around the globe, designed to excite the audience.)

Britain's (America's) Got Talent - 3 judges (2 men, 1 woman - father, son and mother - the trinity) sat in front of a live TV audience, beaming into homes around the world via the televi'sion' set. Laughter, tears, panic, applause... a range of emotions feeding yet more energy unto the symbol 'XXX'.

And finally... something that we're all guilty of doing. We don't even know why we do it, only that it's drilled into us from a young age:

We all sign our greetings cards and emails with 'kiss kiss kiss' - 'XXX'. As previously mentioned, X originates from the Greek letter, 'Chi' which in Japanese is 'Ki'. The word 'Ki'ss can be broken down into 'Ki' or 'spirit' accompanied by SS. You could view this as two snakes, much like the structure of our DNA.

4 More Years And Counting...

'XXX' symbolises the trinity, much like the early Egyptian creation trinity of Osiris, Isis and Horus.

We, the world, 'consciousness', have been feeding a 'trinity event', blissfully unaware for over a hundred years. I believe that this event is going to take place at the 2012 London Olympics, the XXX Olympiad.

So this leads to the question... who are the members of this 'new trinity'? Who plays Osiris, the role of 'Father'? Who plays Isis, the role of 'Mother'?

Who plays Horus, the 'Son', the 'end game' messiah for a 'New World Order Of The Ages'?

His birthday is on the 21st June, the summer solstice - the sun of the most high.

In the year 2012, he will be 30 years old = 'XXX'.

His name is Prince William.

To be continued!...
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by darryl84; 22-10-2010 at 06:34 PM.
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote