Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 13-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #1
arjunabhakti
Inactive

Default Is the atomic model a myth?

I hope I posted this on the right forumpost

I have been thinking about this for a while now. Consciousness is energy is matter and viceversa, right? What does the medium and physicist have in common? They both tell you the world is made out of vibrations. Walter Russell say that matter is a state of balance between radiance and gravitation of energy.

All of us come from the one source. Matter in the vedic texts is called maya (sanskrit) which means illusion. Everything is a state of vibration. High vibration = resonance and love, low vibration = egoistic living, dissonance and separateness.

Question: What is real objectivity? In normal human eyes the materialistic point of departure is. But if the only real objectivity is in the source (which we all come from), everything else become subjective to a such extent. And todays physics for example is only physical and not mental/emotional (ofcourse). But it is through science the normal human tries to understand the world... How could science of today understand what life is, when science is straight 100% physical? And if you reason as I do here, then science is subjective knowledge. Science also doesn't know what gravity is /comes from, it can only describe its effects.

I learned how our atom-model was created. It is from "objective" physical experiments (ofcourse). You do experiments and apply working models to it. First you might have a dozen of models which suit todays understanding and after alot of experiments you come closer to "truth". Or you alter the model of the day to suit the experiments done. Anyway, as probably many of you also believe, most of us (the conventional establishment) do not know much today.

I give you links here if you want to understand the creation of our atom-model:

How we "discovered" the electron:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb6MguN0Uj4

Nucleus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNp-vP17asI

Neutron:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7DAlvRI1M4

I read an interesting book called Occult Chemistry where two clairvoyant persons examined how atoms look like (seeing them from their spiritual bodies) and made drawings of them. In it they talk about that "atoms" is just energy flowing in different circuits. There is two basic parts called Anu. They are energyvortices, one flowing in one direction, the other in reverse direction (put simple). The atoms is also made up in like a mathematical order where the substances are exceeding each other with harmonic intervals of the number of Anu (Hydrogen=18 Anu, Helium=72 Anu etc), just like music intervals (sometimes not exact intervals, but I'm sure this has an explanation). They have made drawings of the atoms too which are really cool! If someone is interested:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Occult-Chemi...cult+chemistry

The authors seems to have been trustworthy people (since I haven't seen atoms myself I can't be sure what is written is correct, but the book was an inspiring read!)

So the question is: Is the atomic model a myth?
I think so because no-one have ever seen an electron, only an energy-frequency radiating from an experiment which we build a working model on. Before science "realized" that the atom has a positive core it believed that the proton was like a jelly of positive gas where the electrons got stuck -something like that.
Everytime we come to a new experimental conclusion we change our model to suit. Why would then todays physics be the one true reality? It is probably just another theory which suits todays scientifically progress. Now I don't know everything about physics (I went nature science in gymnasium at least). I think you make up your world dependent on your beliefs. Your understanding limits you. And because most people in this world is believing in the material world, this will be their truth. (How could they know something else when this world is all they know?) And this affects how the endresults will be of the experiment. Science = subjective interpretation.

What do you think?
arjunabhakti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
smoothcriminal

To be honest I think it really does not matter that much, as the atomic model is sufficiently good for us to work out all sub-molecular sciences. Be the atom a source of light, a vacuum, an illusion, the strength of Anu or a core consisting of protons, neutrons and electrons, our equations of sub-molecular sciences still works on the current "atom" model.

Personally I think atoms are more akin to a source of radiating light, from the interpolation of space between the magneto-gravitational pull of negative photons and positive photons, but it really does not matter if the light is described as a positively charged proton and a negatively charged electron, not for scientific purposes anyway...
Old 30-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #3
andy1033

Are you asking does science become a religion at some point. If so, i think yes.

I doubt humans are as smart as we led to believe, and i am glad.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 08:56 PM   #4
smoothcriminal

+1

I too think science becomes a religion at some point, and that is dangerous. It opens up the road to The Republic and to technocracy. Also, one must never forget that science is not what is proven to be true, it is merely what we have not yet disproven as a falsety. Truth is stranger than fiction and finding Truth, even in science, can thus be a task too great, even for our best of scientists, leaving us with a lie we have yet to disprove. This is the case for much of our science in everything from medicine (just think about psychiatry for a moment) to social sciences (just think about ppp's effect on consumer choice of brand or product)...
Old 30-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #5
dentedarthur
Banned

atom is a Welsh word
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 02:03 PM   #6
arjunabhakti
Inactive

Thx for responses! I agree that science is like a religion. Big bang is a hypothesis, alot of what we believe is a hypothesis which not has been disproven yet. Our beliefs is made from subjective experiences. The most objective reality is probably the abstract nothingness /the source which all life spring from (it is abstract from our point of view).
Old 13-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #7
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunabhakti View Post
Thx for responses! I agree that science is like a religion. Big bang is a hypothesis, alot of what we believe is a hypothesis which not has been disproven yet. Our beliefs is made from subjective experiences. The most objective reality is probably the abstract nothingness /the source which all life spring from (it is abstract from our point of view).
Makes sense.
' Abstract Nothingness = Objective Reality'
Works both ways too.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 05:06 PM   #8
white light

Is the atomic model a myth?

Terminology and working models serve until we have different ones, usually accompanied by a greater understanding.

If we accept that we don't really know, we could start calling magic again, but that might be counterproductive.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2015, 05:57 PM   #9
arjunabhakti
Inactive

What if we did understand how it all works? What if we really understood what Viktor Schauberger, Walter Russell, Nikola Tesla, John Keely (and others) talked about. Think about the possibilities. The science of energy where music, math, geometry, physics and consciousness meet. Free energy /electricity, healthcare that treats you all the way, etc... unlimited possibilities!

You may call me a dreamer...

Last edited by arjunabhakti; 14-02-2015 at 06:02 PM.
Old 15-02-2015, 02:55 AM   #10
mainliner
Inactive

Iv come to realise that the energy which everything is made of ( the quanta stuff) is just electromagnetic energy ....... Which is light .

The em spectrum has visable and invisible light ..... A rainbow explains , and we cant touch them and only exists to the observer.

God created the light before any material object i.e the sun ...... So everything is made of light energy ...... Electromagnic energy

I believe the diety before flesh was this light energy ... But invisable light .... A darker red

And the world as we see and feel it today is just full spectrum visable light

99.9999% of material stuff is just empty space .... The other 0.0001% is quanta stuff ...... Light energy or electromagnetic energy

I think this is correct lol..... Please excuse my child like explination , im no good with big words etc

But im prity sure this is what it is ...... The diety religious people debate about is just a darker light than what we can see ...... After all there was no eyes before flesh to see the colours of a rainbow ..... The coloured light we can see , the uncoloured light we can only feel.
mainliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 03:42 AM   #11
mainliner
Inactive

Then again we could all be in gods incredible lucid dream which god has cleverly made to live itself without anymore thought........i wonder if this could be true.

Then the darkness before the light is something lucid dreamers have experienced in their early years of lucid dreams .... You know the ones where you struggle to stay lucid and it all goes dark and blurry struggling between wake and unwake .

I wonder till i don't have to such is life .
mainliner is offline   Reply With Quote