Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 13-10-2008, 01:33 AM   #21
ozgur

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordysmit View Post
Do you ever get a panic attack that bad It makes you want to kill your self and feel like your going to pop? And how do you make it go away?
i am so sorry to hear you have that. panic attacks nothing to do with the evil eye though. i assume you affaired of death. dont be we are all gonna end up with that. be thankfull that you are a live,you have a hand to write, eyes that can see. some of the people on the earth doesnt have those senses that you have. they dont even have a food to eat or shelter theirself. dont live in the future live now feel now. clean your heart from the fears. dont worry too much. life is here for you. live your life full of experiences like a big adventure not with the doubts.

if this is did not make you feel better. use smokey quartz as a necklace or put under your pillow before you went sleep.

Last edited by ozgur; 13-10-2008 at 01:35 AM.
ozgur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #22
palehorse redivivus

Negative interference can cause panic attacks, but so can other things... if I were you I would use some passive protection techniques but while also ruling out IRL stressors, fears and other causes. Black tourmaline is a very good protection stone.

Other than that... at one point I started having panic attacks suddenly, and they stopped about six months later as if they had never happened. I didn't know anything about psychic self defense then, but at the time I basically just willed myself to stay calm and take deep breaths until it passed. The strong intent to reject fear and embrace calm can help, there.

For he who has not known himself has known nothing, but he who has known himself has at the same time already achieved knowledge about the depth of the all.
--The Book of Thomas the Contender
palehorse redivivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #23
ozgur

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse redivivus View Post
Negative interference can cause panic attacks, but so can other things... if I were you I would use some passive protection techniques but while also ruling out IRL stressors, fears and other causes. Black tourmaline is a very good protection stone.

Other than that... at one point I started having panic attacks suddenly, and they stopped about six months later as if they had never happened. I didn't know anything about psychic self defense then, but at the time I basically just willed myself to stay calm and take deep breaths until it passed. The strong intent to reject fear and embrace calm can help, there.
if you know that much of about the gems. why dont you open a topic? this way you could help them much more.
Old 14-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #24
gordysmit

Just that my grandma used to have them and had a nervous brake down with them. Same with my mother and now just found out they both had Parkinson's disease and demurer. If thats how you spell it as well there where both tuned to Angles and stuff like that. Same with me is that in my blood line feels like I am living my life over the same as I have been here before?
gordysmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #25
titan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Great thread titan. Hmmm. Could psychic attackers and invisible agents be the same thing?

On Phil Scheider:
"Cynthia Drayer makes mention of invisible agents during the course of the interview. One who was following Philip during his lecture tour and subsequently Philip’s daughter Marie being monitored and followed by such an agent on her way home from school. It seems to be synonymous with those involved in the Philadelphia Experiment, or linked to it being monitored by such agents. I have experienced this myself. Seeing and feeling such agents in my home. Michael Ash who was involved in the Montauk Project has spoken about these agents. More so Alan Yu has written much information & posted it online; aol.com/alanyu5 going into great detail about the technology, how it’s applied and what he terms the invisibility personnel agents. As I write this Al Bielek it is reported had a stroke recently and is currently hospitalized in Florida. Induced by invisibility agents? Connect the dots yourself."
Very interesting post, cheers.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #26
titan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgur View Post
Very interesting topic. thank you titan. i would like to add somethings.

In my culture i am Turkish by the way. we called this psychic attacks "nazar" means evil eye. even some of the medical doctors has been accept that. becouse of patients they could not find any problems of him/her body. i knew a person who could not walked for almost a year from her neighbour "nazar" evil eye. doctors took "mri" and made other tests they could not found anything wrong with her. then doctors gave up said to her family take her home we can't do nothing. then her family toke her to spirit guide. he did something to her and told her to "nazar has been release you can walk now." then she walked at that moment.

even my sister had like epilepsy seizures. doctors could not find anything wrong with her brain. we toke her to the spiritual guideance. after that seizures would stop.

i believe everyone has this dark power. maybe we do it on purpose maybe not. also i believe when we think negative or when we like something or someone so much our eyes beaming infrared light. thats why we use "nazarlik, nazar boncugu" here. its a blue glass that imprisoning the infared lights that human eye beaming.

Hello.

I've heard of the 'evil eye' before. I was once a college with a girl who was given one whilst on holiday in Turkey and she had no end of trouble after that. She blamed it on this and got rid of it.
Old 16-10-2008, 08:14 PM   #27
ozgur

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Hello.

I've heard of the 'evil eye' before. I was once a college with a girl who was given one whilst on holiday in Turkey and she had no end of trouble after that. She blamed it on this and got rid of it.
really thats odd. it should be oppisite.
Old 16-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #28
jvx19

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post

Don’t really put some much thought into protecting myself.. Because I’m half hoping something would finish me off... I on the other hand can’t wait to leave.
At this point I'm with you, either I'm prepared to check out or join the winning side. Rosicrucians or something along those lines, I feel as though they have been trying to recruit me in meditation and dreams for years now.

This reminds me of something else. How the hell did DI get his picture taken sitting on the throne of a masonic lodge, claiming the security guard allowed him in to have a look around and on top of that noone was inside to stop him?

I call that hiding in the wide open. I cannot prove anything here, but c'mon.
jvx19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 02:09 AM   #29
jp13

Default Leonard Cohen-Avalanche

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvx19 View Post
At this point I'm with you, either I'm prepared to check out or join the winning side. Rosicrucians or something along those lines, I feel as though they have been trying to recruit me in meditation and dreams for years now.

This reminds me of something else. How the hell did DI get his picture taken sitting on the throne of a masonic lodge, claiming the security guard allowed him in to have a look around and on top of that noone was inside to stop him?

Re: The Rosicruciams, the way you said it made me think of a song by that fanous fun songwriter Leonard Cohen, in a song called "Avalanche" one of the Lines goes a little bit like this:-"Why don't you join the Rosicrucians/ They can bring youback your hope" I wish I could recall threst of ti. I was a member of AMORC over 26 years ago, not something I'm proud of or ashamed of, I saw it as a possible way to learn. I foundthem very dull, but the actual discipline of doing something 'spiritual' everyday was good for me, anyway the point I wanted to make and I don't think I am breaking any oaths (don't think there were any) is that every month or so when I got the lessons in the newsheet I got , it always asked people to focus on some world leader or someone like a foriegn minister, sending them strength love etc. I never did it, usually it would be someone I had never heard of and there was no internet then to find out quickly, but I thought it was a bit weird, they are a big organisation and very rich, I ofeten wonder what hapened to the person who was the chosen one.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #30
titan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Hello.

Well maybe it was a genuine run of bad luck

I haven't seen her for years now but it was an interesting story. It ended with her car being broken into and all the contents missing except for this 'evil eye'

Who knows, maybe it protected her from something more dramatic?
Old 17-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #31
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvx19 View Post

Hi jvx19. I've never heard of this photo of David Icke sitting in a masonic lodge. Do you have a link to the photo? I've tried looking it up on google, but there's nothing there.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #32
jvx19

David presented it in one of his videotaped speeches, I think it was the "freedom or fascism" one. It was quite a funny, and he was making a point about compartmentalization. The fact that the security guard had no idea what he was guarding,
and well David is a charming man and I can see how he could have made his way in, but listening to Freemans' experience visiting a lodge he was given a tour but strictly never allowed to be alone.
jvx19 is offline   Reply With Quote