Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 07-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #41
azureangel

Default Absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedsi View Post
I'm not sure if this is relevant but I'll share it anyway....
Yesterday at work I was flicking through the radio channels, and on three different stations they were playing the killers song "human". I thought to myself that this song was obviously on the playlist of many stations, as a lot of new songs are.
Later on last night as I was pottering about the house I caught myself singing the chorus in my head, and I was shocked to realise I was singing "I'm on my knees looking for the answer"
When you take into account the fact that our thoughts and words manifest in reality and even more so when attatched to emotion,these are not the kind of words you should be repeating to youself over and over whilst feeling happy.
Its like a kind of magic spell.
what d'you reckon?
Particularly "pop" music, which has a lot of "hooks" or attractive sounds that stay in our minds, encourage us to absorb that tune. At the very least it's an encouragement to buy the CD. I noticed that after I read/watched the thread on this forum about Rhianna and her umbrella song that the tune popped up in my head several times for the next few days. This represents the energy of the song, including its intention. Good idea to be very conscious of what you listen to and view. Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #42
johntitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureangel View Post
Particularly "pop" music, which has a lot of "hooks" or attractive sounds that stay in our minds, encourage us to absorb that tune. At the very least it's an encouragement to buy the CD. I noticed that after I read/watched the thread on this forum about Rhianna and her umbrella song that the tune popped up in my head several times for the next few days. This represents the energy of the song, including its intention. Good idea to be very conscious of what you listen to and view. Love, angel
Indeed i agree.. ..

Im in UK and on Saturday aroud 6.00, Several hours before the X Factor show, Cast an ear onto the radio statio feeds before and after the show ! Its interesting observing them all play games with us.

For anyone interested if when saturday night comes, log onto the x factor chat on-line, Also Pull Up the uk's radio stations and see whats being played now.. lol

Take great interest into what Dermot says on the show, when fed through his ear piece or is that a neurophone...lmao. They feed the world and the nation with these frequencies that get stuck in your mind.

My eyes , ears, are bombarded.. Glad i cant smell it and feel it.. Yuck's that would be surreal.. ..

The world is very corrupt, sit back and take it all in.

Rick was onto something and its all centered around directional vibrational frequencies. These signals get pumped out to the object or subject.. Good and both BAD.. A wave of ether radiating the elite. We are life size organic radionics machines, capable of some pretty mean feats.. Mind over matter 'Travels' a long long way.. . Putting it out goes straight to the point..

Like a drug of ones mind, the elite shall crave. Feeding from the masses.. .. ... . .. .

Like a placebo from the mind, or the A natural above middle C of MmmaaahhhRrrraaahhh... LIKE 'FATHER'.. Hmmm what technology we lost, some have found and exploited for control.

Take for instance Last Saturay when Chakira was live on X Factor... If you were'nt watching the xfactor you sure as hell could hear her songs on any one of your local UK Radio stations.. I garantee this as it happend on Saturday. At the time she was on stage... She was on the Radio.. Adverts in google add changed.. Dermot was pumping out live audio feeds with previous symbolic staements previously made in the online x factor chat room several minutes before.. I cant stress enough the depths taken to deceive and fool your minds.. Its a trick and a very nasty one too.

Argh you know darren brown is a typical example of a Control merchant... He is simply a mixture of old and new.. Working out whats a piece of hidden string and whats a tap into the mind, its the secret to his success and this tool. He is almost in on it too.. Bbc....iTV ? Earthlings pay for this shit.. . lol.. .. .

Along with all the subliminals going through your eyes on the show.. Its increasingly difficult getting away from it all..

The gameplan is mainly about distraction, distraction from the truth of this planet and 'VAST' Galactical system.. How we came about and were we are heading into the next dimmension. I have been cycled here many times in my exsistence and i hope to convert a few, To the plain and simple message here being made..

I see grown men ! Family Man chanting X FACTOR with his arms crossed, symbolic of the show... . I chant back JEDWARD, OMG thats just another planet.. Jedward Land its called and fook me, i dont wanna go there.. Many do i am sad to say. The twins have a contract failing wining the show its with Walt Disney.. lol its not a joke.. BRAINWASHERS.. I love em not hate em cos your feeding them with what they crave.. Get it ?

People are getting trapped in the mind, Soon that will be their bodies too, Sad to say... .

A nation of dumb... Thick... Manipulative... People.. ..

The game is Full on with music and media, Black eye'd peas are the masters of the Illuminati Beats, Frequencies and messeges embed within, there all at it now. Melodic Melodies Fluctuate in ones mind of the Dark side.

This is a big... ..Big... Game. Like a game of chess.. Who is on the Blacks and who is on the whites, No its not a racist staement, simply a case of good and evil !!.. .. .

Take care out there, The heat is turned right up now ! Next stage is the microwave oven to completely simmer the 'metalic' pot dry.
What a light show that could turn into..

Upside down rainbows appear in clouds.. The earths sky is the weapon of mass destruction, It contains many a frequency in itself and all around it to cripple the nation. that wierd and wonderful science thats all worked out... A hidden secret of the unseen.. Things work in mysterious ways and just because the long gone masters of the universe claim faim to this exsistence, I call it the hidden beat.. why cant we all understand and use for the benefit of mankind ?

Oh sorry $£.. .. Get that..

Regards to all.. .. .
TimeTraveler01

Last edited by johntitor; 18-11-2009 at 02:07 PM.
johntitor is offline   Reply With Quote