Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 08-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
smithers jones

Default My,your thoughts/ belief system.

Just wondered if my thoughts and beliefs are truly my own,as basically everything i've seen,heard or read from birth has been filed away for future reference.So can i,do i think independently and can i claim to be my own person in this respect.
How about you?
smithers jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
bazil brazeel

from a young age i was interested in non main stream ideas.
mixing with a variety of people of different ideas and beliefs.
the person i am today is more of my making than any system or social programme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
orb27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithers jones View Post
Just wondered if my thoughts and beliefs are truly my own,as basically everything i've seen,heard or read from birth has been filed away for future reference.So can i,do i think independently and can i claim to be my own person in this respect.
How about you?
Good question, and the answer is no. None of your thoughts are your own, everything that is in you was put there. Thoughts and beliefs are very powerful/highly creative, however there is no such thing as an original thought form.

To function in society today we are taught a language. Language has as much to do with programming as it has to do with communication. Just like a computer uses language to communicate, computer language is primarily there to facilitate programming and it is no different with humanity.

In western society we are taught from an early age that we are individuals, unique, separate etc - The elder tribes such as the native American Indians, the Aborigines, the Kogi have no word or concept for the individual. If you were never given a name, never told you were an individual ie Joe Bloggs, you would never know it. That might sound a bit crazy to some but ponder it, do you really know who you are and also what you're teaching your children?

The reality is kids are born awake so to speak and we put them right back to sleep by feeding them a language, bad food, disfunctional music etc etc. And the worst is we have many people (on this forum and on others) convincing themselves that they are somehow awakened, yet it's all mind conditioning/programming. Language is one of the greatest tools for mind manipulation/control of a population, so be careful what you think and say. We are not one, and we are not separate - these are simply concepts to trap you.

Last edited by orb27; 11-10-2010 at 01:15 AM.
orb27 is offline   Reply With Quote