Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 15-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #21
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Came across this on Wiki regarding the painter;

"Leibovitz was the last person to professionally photograph Lennon—he was shot and killed..."

There's your answer....

Yeah, he was murdered several hours after the photo was taken.

Wasn't Yoko alleged to have been Lennon's handler?

Nice symbolism with this image if that was the case, since Lennon is depicted here in a state of embryonic dependence on Ono.

Last edited by size_of_light; 15-05-2013 at 11:25 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #22
getagrip
Inactive

This may get your mind going down another path....

http://www.aseekersthoughts.com/2010...eflection.html

But we're not really saying it was the Grim reaper are we
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 01:47 PM   #23
klara

Default Evil queen ant her mirror

Last edited by klara; 15-05-2013 at 01:48 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #24
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
This may get your mind going down another path....

http://www.aseekersthoughts.com/2010...eflection.html

But we're not really saying it was the Grim reaper are we
Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post

By Annie Leibovitz:

http://www.igeektrooper.com/2011/03/...nie-leibovitz/

The yellow flowers on the Queen's mantelpiece create a burst of 'fiery' colour within the mirror similar to the flames in the Snow White portal.

Last edited by size_of_light; 16-05-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old 16-05-2013, 12:27 AM   #25
size_of_light

In 2003, four years before she photographed the Queen, Leibovitz created an Alice in Wonderland series for Vogue Magazine ( http://trendland.com/alice-in-wonder...e-leibovitz-12 ).
'
Once again, the 'mirror as portal' theme surfaces, with the room selected bearing a strikingly similar design to the one in Windsor Palace...

For what it's worth, the below shot from the same series gives me a sense that there's some sick subtext at play in the paraphrased Lewis Carroll quote, particularly given the addition of uber-creepy 'royal' Karl Lagerfeld...

Quote:
As visiting royal Karl Lagerfeld looked on, Alice caught the baby, which
grunted violently. "If you're going to turn into a pig,"she declared, "I'll have nothing more to do with you."
Original Lewis Caroll text:

Quote:
No, there were no tears. `If you're going to turn into a pig, my dear,' said Alice, seriously, `I'll have nothing more to do with you.
http://evans-experientialism.freeweb...om/alice02.htm

Last edited by size_of_light; 16-05-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old 16-05-2013, 01:05 AM   #26
jay2k
Inactive

strange
jay2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 02:34 AM   #27
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2k View Post
strange
From earlier postings we've learned that Leibowitz is an obsessive perfectionist, that she spent 10 days preparing for this photoshoot, that her scenes are 'perfectly composed' and that post production on her photographs is:

Quote:
incredibly refined with hours of touching up and digital painting.

http://blog.latitu.de/people-brands-annie-leibovitz/
This behind the scenes image from her Disney fantasy series shoot has her photographing a figure in front of an empty mirror...

...that will later be digitally composited to include Alec Baldwin...

So all the elements are in place to support the contention that the presence of the figure with the Queen

and its bizarre, 'reptilian' appearance

is entirely intentional.

The strangest and most significant thing of all is that the final image would have to have been approved by the Royals.

Meaning she wanted the public to see exactly what we're seeing.

Extraordinary.

Last edited by size_of_light; 16-05-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Old 16-05-2013, 03:44 AM   #28
multiversal_quiver

I don't see anything except extremely creepy images.
Old 16-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #29
bootneckband

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
If anyone wants to challenge the accuracy of anything below, I can show my workings in more detail later on.

This photo shows the reverse wall, where the figure seen in the mirror would have been standing....

Below, I've reversed the figure and inset him in the yellow panel on the right, to provide a side by side comparison...

The horizontal red line in the image below distinguishes the real chandelier (upper) from the infinite reflection (lower)
of the same chandelier bouncing back and forth between the two mirrors at opposite ends of the room...

This can be established by matching the portrait with a stillframe from the documentary covering the photoshoot
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meTECfGfoMI ), which reveals there is only one chandelier hanging from
the ceiling between the Queen and the mirror behind her...

Therefore, for the chandelier to be creating the illusion of a 'head' manifesting directly above an empty coat
- inexplicably but most certainly strategically-placed between the mirrored mantelpiece and the couch...

...that chandelier can only be a reflection in the mirror, behind the coat;
it's not actually present in the room and draping down in front of it.

Yet the 'head' atop the coat is plainly overlapping it...

How can this be?

Conclusion: It has to be a digitally-altered figure, or a real figure - with a real and bizarre-looking head - intentionally positioned where it is so that it appears reflected in the mirror in the photograph.
Yep interesting they included the 'mirror-man', however size of light your pictures give you the answer.

Not to why they included him,but to the entity theory.

If you take a look at your second pic down ( 'reverse angle,yellow panelled side by side' ) the face of your man is simply the bottom of the chandelier.

But your correct its all rather creepy
Old 16-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #30
amazing

I think those are beautiful photos. I just think the chandelier is covering one of her body guards faces or something.
amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #31
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Yeah, he was murdered several hours after the photo was taken.

Wasn't Yoko alleged to have been Lennon's handler?

Nice symbolism with this image if that was the case, since Lennon is depicted here in a state of embryonic dependence on Ono.
Maybe he had no loo roll that day, or his arse was itchy
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #32
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
I don't see anything except extremely creepy images.
The obscene display of wealth of empire is indeed creepy.

Anachronistic looking to boot.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 01:14 AM   #33
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing View Post
I think those are beautiful photos. I just think the chandelier is covering one of her body guards faces or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckband View Post
Yep interesting they included the 'mirror-man', however size of light your pictures give you the answer.

Not to why they included him,but to the entity theory.

If you take a look at your second pic down ( 'reverse angle,yellow panelled side by side' ) the face of your man is simply the bottom of the chandelier.

That was from post #20, and I didn't explain myself very well in it, so I'll go again.

Here's that comparison pic you mentioned, this time in better quality...

A cursory glance does point to the bottom of the chandelier being responsible for the illusion of the 'face'...

However there are problems with this explanation.

Firstly, this chandelier is only a reflection in the mirror on the wall behind the coat and torso.

As you can see below, the appearance of the chandelier is cut off along the vertical line of the mirror on the wall, i.e. it's a reflection...

Another way to confirm this is by comparing the image with the position of the chandelier in a stillframe from the documentary that covers the Annie Leibovitz shoot...

You can see above that there is only one chandelier hanging from the ceiling between the Queen and the mirrored wall behind her, and that the chandeliers that are interposed on the mirror are only reflections within it.

With that established, it then doesn't make any sense to say the chandelier is responsible for the face or the head of the figure, since the head is overlapping the coat and torso...

Obviously a reflection in a mirror behind a coat and torso cannot come out of the mirror to overhang and partially obscure the front of that coat and torso.

So the face cannot have been created by the chandelier; it's impossible.

I'd also suggest to anyone looking at this that if you give it some time and allow your depth perception to adjust to the image, you might come to see clearly that the head of this figure is not part of the mirror, but is distinctly in front of it.

It has a plainly defined outline...

...and its presence interrupts the horizontal shading line patterns on the area of chandelier directly behind it...

Another problem with explaining this away as the accidental reflection of somebody else in the room, is the sheer unlikelihood of that happening, given Leibovitz's renowned perfectionism.

As posted earlier, in the narration of the documentary ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhjEQpEGvaQ ) it is said:

Quote:
"Annie Liebovitz and her 11 assistants have spent three weeks preparing for the half hour shoot."
Three weeks of preparation to fine-tune the composition of this 30-minute shoot, and yet somebody still accidentally blundered into one of the portraits as a background reflection in a mirror?

C'mon.

Also on this point, we see in the same clip that Leibovitz is taking various preparatory shots in rooms around the palace, and is well aware of the issue of background reflections since she is shown snapping photographs that play around with the idea of using reflected figures ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhjEQpEGvaQ

This is a pretty good indication that the figure's presence was a pre-meditated and deliberate concept, don't you think?

A contention that is reinforced by the fact that the Queen happens to be glancing pensively over her shoulder in the general direction of the figure in this very same shot...

Does anyone seriously believe that's a coincidence?

Last edited by size_of_light; 17-05-2013 at 04:55 AM.
Old 17-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #34
yass

Very interesting sol. I tried enhancing further though there is little improvement if any. The third one I thought was interesting because of what looked like the head of a shadow man behind his left shoulder that resembled a character in a picture that was posted in a thread here called Police pictures looking odd by flyermay. There was a lot of strangeness in those pictures. Not sure of the forum link but I've highlighted them in a thread here.

I suppose the image doesn't look as human as does the one in the police photo. It looks more cartoon like but that could be due to the filter I used. Hard to say.

I don't know if the fellow in my image is a shadow man, or if shadow people have solid bodies and with clothes on can be made out better, or if it's a guy with matching black color on his face and mustache, or what exactly. Also noting there is a v shape on the forehead.

It's all a mystery you know, but it's very interesting to explore.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 17-05-2013 at 05:04 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #35
martg
Inactive

look closely at the shadows on any picture and you will see shapes, usually faces.
people are programmed to look out for shapes that resemble faces, it doesn't mean there's anything there.
It's called pareidolia.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #36
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
look closely at the shadows on any picture and you will see shapes, usually faces.
people are programmed to look out for shapes that resemble faces, it doesn't mean there's anything there.
It's called pareidolia.
Thats right, like the devil face on the twin towers. Still though looks like a reptillian lol

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #37
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I tried enhancing further though there is little improvement if any.
Thanks for doing that, yass, it has improved the contrast quality which makes it easier to highlight what I'm highlighting below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
It's called pareidolia.
Hi martg.

Set aside for a moment the issue of what the face looks like - which is where the pareidolia effect is relevant - and consider instead how the face can appear where it does.

Below, the blue lines mark the shoulders of the coat, and the red lines mark the neck of the figure.

There's an undeniable overlap where the neck-line (red) interrupts the shoulder-line of the coat (blue), right?

Not even a James Randi-calibre liar would bother arguing otherwise.

Now if the head of the figure was created by the chandelier reflected in the mirror behind the coat and torso - and the chandelier here is only a reflection in the background mirror -

... then the shoulder-line of the coat would not be interrupted by the chandelier reflection but would continue on something like this:

Since it doesn't do that, and appears like this...

...THE HEAD IS NOT THE CHANDELIER because the chandelier is only a reflection in the mirror.

Basic observation conclusively rules out both of the most mundane explanations.

- There is no chandelier hanging from the ceiling in front of some person obscuring his or her face

- The chandelier reflected in the mirror is not creating the illusion of a strange-looking head atop some empty coat accidentally misplaced so that it appears in the background of the Queen's official portrait photograph. ( )

So to cut a long story short, the figure wearing the coat has a strangely nonhuman-looking head. (Deep down I think we all know that; it's the metaphorical elephant in the room. )

Now reptilian and boogeyman skeptics needn't become apoplectic with rage at this point, because I'm not alleging this is a photo of an inter-dimensional being.

I don't rule it out as a possibility, but think that logically that's not the most likely of options by a long stretch.

The most reasonable explanation to me is that the nonhuman-looking figure is either a partial or complete digital creation added to the photo by Annie Leibovitz's team, with the prior or subsequent approval of the Queen's team.

If you Google 'annie leibovitz fantasy portrait' you'll see just how many other Leibovitz images of famous people have been digitally manipulated to incorporate fantasy elements and dark themes into the work, so it shouldn't be controversial to suggest that she's also done this with her portrait of the Queen, unless you're inclined to splutter on about 'royal protocol' and 'preserving the dignity of Her Majesty' or reject the notion that establishment artists and the British Monarchy have been mindfucking the docile, unquestioning public for centuries with covert symbolism that alludes to the true sources of control behind the power structures on this planet.

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-05-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:29 AM   #38
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

unadulterated bullshit of the 33rd degree!
Old 18-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #39
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub79 View Post
unadulterated bullshit of the 33rd degree!
Surely not all of it!

Which bit?

- The bit about there being another figure in the photo with the Queen?

- The bit about it being impossible that a chandelier in front of the figure is obscuring its face?

- The bit about it being impossible that a chandelier reflected in the mirror behind an empty coat is creating the illusion that it's being worn by a figure?

- The bit about Annie Leibovitz being a renowned perfectionist, having spent three weeks preparing the photoshoot to avoid making mistakes and having a track record of extensively modifying her images through post-production digital painting?

- The bit from the documentary where Annie Leibovitz is seen test photographing figures reflected in mirrors in preparation for the Queen's photoshoot?

- The bit about Annie's Leibovitz's previous celebrity portrait that was a a digital composite featuring an inter-dimensional entity manifesting in a mirror portal beside a Queen who is seeking guidance?

- The bit about Annie Leibovitz's previous celebrity portrait that was a digital composite with an Alice in Wonderland character standing on a mantelpiece in a room with a design strikingly similar to the one the Queen has been photographed in, peering into a portal on the wall and yearning to be able to pass through it into another dimension?

- The bit about monarchies and establishment artists subjecting the public to ominous subliminal imagery for centuries or more?

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-05-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 18-05-2013, 01:27 AM   #40
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Surely not all of it!

Which bit?

- The bit about there being another figure in the photo with the Queen?

- The bit about it being impossible that a chandelier in front of the figure is obscuring its face?

- The bit about it being impossible that a chandelier reflected in the mirror behind an empty coat is creating the illusion that it's being worn by a figure?

- The bit about Annie Leibovitz being a renowned perfectionist, having spent three weeks preparing the photoshoot to avoid making mistakes and having a track record of extensively modifying her images through post-production digital painting?

- The bit from the documentary where Annie Leibovitz is seen test photographing figures reflected in mirrors in preparation for the Queen's photoshoot?

- The bit about Annie's Leibovitz's previous celebrity portrait that was a a digital composite featuring an inter-dimensional entity manifesting in a mirror portal beside a Queen who is seeking guidance?

- The bit about Annie Leibovitz's previous celebrity portrait that was a digital composite with an Alice in Wonderland character standing on a mantelpiece in a room with a design strikingly similar to the one the Queen has been photographed in, peering into a portal on the wall and yearning to be able to pass through it into another dimension?

- The bit about monarchies and establishment artists subjecting the public to ominous subliminal imagery for centuries or more?

well im sure if I showed the picture to my 3 year old son he would just nod and agree with whatever I told him was in the picture! then move on with his life!