Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 14-10-2008, 01:05 AM   #121
eclecticspirit

Ok, this is very interesting - and a little creepy. Bear with me a minute. Some of this may be a bit out there, but maybe it all fits together somehow.

I am B-.
I have a low body temperature; on average it runs 97degrees. In the winter I always suffer from extremely cold hands and feet, to the extent that they physically hurt. Even in warmer months they can be cold, but not as bad.
My blood pressure is not below normal, but on the top end of average. However, I am overweight and normally someone like me would have high blood pressure, so who knows? Maybe it is low.
I have a high level of psychic ability, which seems to run in my family on both sides.
I have always had an extreme fascination with ancient Egypt; also, I discovered a few years ago that when my mother was a young woman she bore an extremely uncanny likeness to the famous bust of Queen Nefertiti.
Also, I've always had a fascination with Vlad the Impaler.
When I was a child I dreamed of being taken aboard a spaceship by human-looking beings who showed me around their ship. There was a creature behind a closed door that kept roaring and pounding on the door; I instinctively knew that it meant me harm. However, the aliens assured me it couldn't hurt me. Later I had another dream that a ship was hovering over the house.
In my dreams throughout my entire life (I am now 42) I have been stalked by sasquatch type creatures. Some have been negative creatures and some have been positive, though almost all of them scared the hell out of me. I even had a dream about a year ago that one took me into a cave and proceeded to show me strange glyphs on the wall, almost like some odd cosmic alphabet. I'm still not sure what was up with that.
At the spot where my spinal column ends, right at the tailbone, I have a deep round dimple - in the precise spot where a tail would be if there was one present.
I love reptiles; in fact, I would have a snake as a pet if it weren't for the feeding thing. I couldn't bear to feed a mouse or something to another animal.

I'm sure there's more, but just can't think of anything right now.

Also, are you familiar with the blood-type diet? There's a doctor who has written a book based on the concept that a person should base his diet on what blood-type he is for the most nutritional benefit.
eclecticspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #122
truth444

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclecticspirit View Post
Ok, this is very interesting - and a little creepy. Bear with me a minute. Some of this may be a bit out there, but maybe it all fits together somehow.

I am B-.
I have a low body temperature; on average it runs 97degrees. In the winter I always suffer from extremely cold hands and feet, to the extent that they physically hurt. Even in warmer months they can be cold, but not as bad.
My blood pressure is not below normal, but on the top end of average. However, I am overweight and normally someone like me would have high blood pressure, so who knows? Maybe it is low.
I have a high level of psychic ability, which seems to run in my family on both sides.
I have always had an extreme fascination with ancient Egypt; also, I discovered a few years ago that when my mother was a young woman she bore an extremely uncanny likeness to the famous bust of Queen Nefertiti.
When I was a child I dreamed of being taken aboard a spaceship by human-looking beings who showed me around their ship. There was a creature behind a closed door that kept roaring and pounding on the door; I instinctively knew that it meant me harm. However, the aliens assured me it couldn't hurt me. Later I had another dream that a ship was hovering over the house.
In my dreams throughout my entire life (I am now 42) I have been stalked by sasquatch type creatures. Some have been negative creatures and some have been positive, though almost all of them scared the hell out of me. I even had a dream about a year ago that one took me into a cave and proceeded to show me strange glyphs on the wall, almost like some odd cosmic alphabet. I'm still not sure what was up with that.
At the spot where my spinal column ends, right at the tailbone, I have a deep round dimple - in the precise spot where a tail would be if there was one present.
I love reptiles; in fact, I would have a snake as a pet if it weren't for the feeding thing. I couldn't bear to feed a mouse or something to another animal.

Also, are you familiar with the blood-type diet? There's a doctor who has written a book based on the concept that a person should base his diet on what blood-type he is for the most nutritional benefit.
I've been reading a lot of posts on this thread with people talking about being cold etc... and just wondered if anyone who suffers from the cold etc... has had their thryoid checked.

Only because I always suffer from the cold and have low blood pressure if anything etc and I have an underactive thyroid which is also supposedly hereditary. My aunt, cousin and Mother also have thyroid problems.

Also my Mother was Rhesus Negative - I was "Blue" baby - well that is what they called me and needed a complete blood transfusion to stay alive. I was also premature (only a month) because they didn't have anti D when I was born. I was the second born - don't think there were any problems with my brother when he was born. I am also a twin (although don't think that means anything).

It would be interesting to know if Thyroid problems are connected with Rhesus Neg? My Aunt also has a rare blood group (not sure what it is but not many people around who have same blood).

Although I feel the cold alot I am a very caring, loving and intuitive person (most people say I am too nice/caring).
truth444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #123
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth444 View Post
I've been reading a lot of posts on this thread with people talking about being cold etc... and just wondered if anyone who suffers from the cold etc... has had their thryoid checked.

Only because I always suffer from the cold and have low blood pressure if anything etc and I have an underactive thyroid which is also supposedly hereditary. My aunt, cousin and Mother also have thyroid problems.

Also my Mother was Rhesus Negative - I was "Blue" baby - well that is what they called me and needed a complete blood transfusion to stay alive. I was also premature (only a month) because they didn't have anti D when I was born. I was the second born - don't think there were any problems with my brother when he was born. I am also a twin (although don't think that means anything).

It would be interesting to know if Thyroid problems are connected with Rhesus Neg? My Aunt also has a rare blood group (not sure what it is but not many people around who have same blood).

Although I feel the cold alot I am a very caring, loving and intuitive person (most people say I am too nice/caring).

The only rare blood group I am aware of is AB-.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #124
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
The only rare blood group I am aware of is AB-.
A and B neg are also rare. Not hard to find out.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 05:55 PM   #125
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclecticspirit View Post

I am B-.

I think that the list you mention is far too general and could easily apply to any blood group. I am B- and have mystical insterests, etc. but a lot of the other stuff doesnt apply. I have no interest in reptiles and my wife always says I am hot rather than cold. I also get very hot feet when sleeping so the cold temperature thing doesnt apply.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 05:55 PM   #126
antinwo

I like being rare B negative
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #127
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Yeah, I'm rare and weird.
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #128
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
Yeah, I'm rare and weird.
Which variety are you then
Old 14-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #129
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

A negative, why?

I hope vampires don't read this forum.
Old 14-10-2008, 06:21 PM   #130
antinwo

I think it is interesting to share our rare blood types
Old 14-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #131
lightgiver

discussion on alex jones with michael tsarison.about bloolines now,he is saying how the elites bloodline goes back to ancient egypt, if you are unsure listen to it.

http://www.infowars.com/audiobox.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-10-2008 at 06:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #132
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
A negative, why?

I hope vampires don't read this forum.
Old 14-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #133
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Aww, I love frogs.

And bats too....they make me feel so peaceful watching them.

I think it's adorable how vampire bats take care of each other. I've nothing against these creatures; it's just unfortunate that the stigma has been attached to them.

Live and let live I say.
Old 14-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #134
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
Does anyone else believe the elites are DNA testing to find out who has the reptilian bloodline and who hasn't. Why are they so obsessed with taking people's DNA now??? They are obsessed with bloodline so may this be the reason. David said that people with the bloodline are easier to manipulate and therefore maybe they are wanting to find out who has it so they can do what they like to them? I am Rhesus B negative and apparentely only 15 % of the worlds population has Rhesus negative blood the rest has Rhesus positive.
Sorry but it's bullshit. It makes no difference what bloodgroup you are. This shit could be the prelude to a nazi eugenics scheme. Fuck it off is my advice and GET REAL!

Before U get blown away in the shit storm!

I think the only person who give a shit about your bloodgroup is you.

The following words may save your life:

They're only after you if you think they are.....

Last edited by truthspoon; 14-10-2008 at 06:44 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #135
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Sorry but it's bullshit. It makes no difference what bloodgroup you are. This shit could be the prelude to a nazi eugenics scheme. Fuck it off is my advice and GET REAL!

Your opinion; fair enough, but do any of us really know?

Isn't it wiser to stay open minded and take interest in weighing up various pieces of evidence?

That's what I do. Sometimes I may seem like I have made my mind up about something, however I'm really just musing with it.

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 14-10-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 14-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #136
lightgiver

Quote:

richard dawkins quote,
‘I hate to agree with Hitler, but …’
Adolf Hitler

Hitler’s ideas of a ‘master race’ were driven by Darwinian notions of favouring the strong over the weak, and humans as a biological commodity. Today’s cutting-edge evolutionists are seeking to revive aspects of Nazi thought.

Eugenics is the ‘science’ developed by Darwin’s cousin, Francis Galton (see Eugenics ... death of the defenceless). Based on the principles of controlled selection, it advocates the increase of desirable characteristics in a human population. Extreme applications of this principle, however, have resulted in forced sterilization and culling of the ‘less fit’.

This philosophy was prominent and popular prior to WW2, and in the United States it led to the widespread practice of forcibly sterilizing ‘undesirables’. Many in the US even lauded the Nazi government’s public promotion of such principles as ‘progressive’. See:

* The Lies of Lynchburg,
* Eugenics in Vermont
* America’s evolutionists: Hitler’s inspiration? (review of War against the Weak by Edwin Black).

Eugenic ideas fuelled the thinking of the Nazis, including their notorious ‘racial hygiene’ and ‘breeding superhumans’ program. It progressively led to worse atrocities, including the pre-war elimination of entire wards full of people who had serious chronic mental handicaps, for example.

After the gruesome unveiling of the Nazi death camps following Allied liberation, eugenics and other forms of social Darwinism slunk shamefacedly into the shadows. (Although most modern evolutionists would seek to dissociate themselves from social Darwinism, claiming that it is a misapplication of Darwinian theory, Darwin was definitely a social Darwinist). Yet it is unsurprising that such principles are now under review, as selection of beneficial traits is logically consistent with evolution.

Dawkins himself now says that certain ideas of eugenics may not be that bad after all. In a letter to the editor of the Sunday Herald (Scotland), Dawkins says that, while one would not want to be seen agreeing with Hitler, eugenics can be practical and desirable. He writes that, ‘if you can breed cattle for milk yield, horses for running speed, and dogs for herding skill, why on Earth should it be impossible to breed humans for mathematical, musical or athletic ability?

This is what the elites want,and this is their goal

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-10-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Old 14-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #137
antinwo

Quote:

Well if it makes no shit what bloodgroup I am then how come I wouldn't have had my child then if I didn't have the anti D
Old 14-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #138
lightgiver

TruthAddicts believe is FREEDOM AND LIBERTY, no matter what belief system you have, so long as you do not hurt or harm another FREE HUMAN then you have BROKEN NO LAW. A TruthAddict REJECT’s the world of STATUE LAW (Banking Law) and is bound only by COMMON LAW.

We believe there is a ruthless and monolithic conspiracy by the elite to establish a ‘cashless control grid’. This New World Order is run by the elite and we can name the organisations and its members who are apart of this conspiracy to enslave mankind. Their aim is to abolish cash, replace your wallet with a implantable microchip and remove your rights such as free speech and privacy among others. Once they achieve this they plan to use the eugenics movement to destroy the majority of mankind. Then using nanotechnology they plan to extend their own lives and use the remaining humans as slaves to service their every need. Then they can release the worlds resources from their control and implement the free energy solutions for themselves. This is their idea of a new world and it is up to Truthaddicts to expose their plans and ensure it does not happen!!

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-10-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old 14-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #139
truthspoon
Banned

It's not something I would pay a lot of attention to.

I don't even know my bloodgroup....

It's kind of like the Illuminati... as soon as you think you're part of if, you're part of it....

If you want to be part of a special bloodgroup, then you will be.....

or whatever.....

It's just castles in the sand.

It really doesn't mean anything....

Where attention goes energy flows.... I never get tired of that old chestnut.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #140
antinwo

Quote:
It's not something I would pay a lot of attention to.

I don't even know my bloodgroup....

It's kind of like the Illuminati... as soon as you think you're part of if, you're part of it....

If you want to be part of a special bloodgroup, then you will be.....

or whatever.....

It's just castles in the sand.

It really doesn't mean anything....

Where attention goes energy flows.... I never get tired of that old chestnut.
Are you trying to say I wanted to be part of this bloodgroup?? I had no choice. I have had many miscarriages because of it and it aint no easy ride I can tell you!