any link in particular?

This is very interesting ......
isis_damia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #102
jayla
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Do you know specifically which blood type they are looking for? eg. is it A, AB, or O. either of those can be Rh. negative or positive.
All I know is that rhOneg is called "the universal donor" There is a gentleman who is a patient at my oncologist who is also O neg. and has the same rare disease I have. BUT we also have zero plaque in our arteries which is less than 1% of the population, so I just think it is tied in somehow...but I will state that if some "bloodline" determines who works for the "agenda" I simply won't. I joked with my husband the other night that with government taking over business, we will be working right along with Boris and Natasha for "fearless Leader" (an old Rocky/Bullwinkle cartoon that took place during the cold war
jayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 02:09 AM   #103
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis_damia View Post
any link in particular?

This is very interesting ......
http://lightworkers.org/blog/41653/the-reptilian-brain

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-10-2008 at 02:11 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 02:17 AM   #104
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

I have just been watching The Arrivals- absolutely brilliant series.

However, it doesn't mention the rhesus negative blood type we have been discussing.

We don't as yet have any proof that rhesus negative blood is in any way closely connected to the royal bloodlines!
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 02:19 AM   #105
jayla
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Have you had any problems after the anti D? I have been wondering if this shot works in the way of preventing. Is it something you have to get each pregnancy?
Hi... Something you have to get during and immediately after each pregnancy. It's given in each thigh, would say it hurts, but hey, while you are laying there feeling like you have been split open it pales in comparison!! I have mentioned on here before that the treatment for my blood disease is to be bled approx. every 3 weeks to a month depending on how my bone marrow is functioning. This is the WEIRD part. While I'm laying on one cot during phlebotomy, there will be a person dying right beside me who has a red blood count that is incredibly low. I have asked repeatedly why they won't try to give my blood, after all O neg is a universal donor. I mean so what if they recieve too rich of blood? They are dying, right? But they always inform me that my blood is a "biohazard" and treat it like poison!
jayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 04:03 AM   #106
isis_damia

Cheers for that Lightgiver

The Arrivals seem very interesting, i think i should start from the beginning with them lol.
isis_damia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 06:55 AM   #107
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
My understanding is that until a person's reptilian aspects have been deliberately activated through certain ritual and mind-control, they are just people like everyone else. But those with the 'bloodline' DNA tend to be naturally intuitive, empathetic, and possess more psychic abilities, (including the ability to heal) than others.

Providing these abilities are never used for anything other than 'good', there's nothing inherently bad about having reptilian DNA in your gene coding is there?

Limelady is correct on this. The negative aspects people associate with the bloodlines are the result of ritual mind control programs. We have many gifts that can be used for positive purposes. There are a number of bloodline family members who know they have fairly "pure" blood from the standpoint of the "illuminati" who post on this forum and desire to help, but only a couple openly admit it on the open forum.

In any event, I've never heard of Rh- blood being a bloodline trait before coming to this site. I wish I had more information for you. I'm curious my mine is. I am sure I an find it in my medical records, as I have had large amounts of bloodwork done in the last two years.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 08:49 AM   #108
loki
Inactive

i really dont wanna know if i have some reptillian scum blood in me

id be pissed if i found out i had
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 09:00 AM   #109
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
i really dont wanna know if i have some reptillian scum blood in me

id be pissed if i found out i had
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #110
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post

However, it doesn't mention the rhesus negative blood type we have been discussing.

We don't as yet have any proof that rhesus negative blood is in any way closely connected to the royal bloodlines!
There is plenty of proof if you do your research
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #111
lightgiver

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Charles as Descendant of Reptilians
(Scoreboard Canada contributor Aug. 1st, 2007)
Persistent stories have emerged for years about the evil that lurks behind the smiling facade of the royal family of England and the United Kingdom . While the theories and evidence runs the gamut, one story that remains persistent is the rumor that Queen Elizabeth II is a shape shifting superhuman creature best known as a reptilian. Her son is Prince Charles as you know.

Parallel to this story is the belief in some quarters that Type O Negative blood is indicative of reptilian, annunaki or so-called ancient astronaut ancestry on the part of those that have this rare blood type. The Universal donor - the person having this blood can donate blood to all but only receive back Type O him or herself.

Also, there is the background of the term 'blue blood' denoting royal ancestry being linked to the reptilian / dragon / annunaki / ancient astronaut bloodline due to the bluish hue of this blood due to a high copper concentration causing this coloring phenomenon.

While all of the above topics have been previously expounded by other writers, the three in combination have never been placed together to form a pattern of proof...until now.

Background of Queen of England and other Royals as blood drinking reptilians:

1. Numerous stories appear with this theme from various quarters - more
ALLEGED first hand accounts: more .
Leaders of western countries are selected by BLOOD not election by the MASSES: more .

Uniqueness of TYPE O NEGATIVE BLOOD due to presence of REPTILIAN DNA:

2. The Rh negative factor in blood is based allegedly on a "mutation of unknown origin" that began somewhere in Europe thousands of years ago and spread mainly to Spain, England and Ireland. more .

3. Being Rh negative means that one does not share DNA background with the Rhesus monkey or Rh and thus one is lacking that DNA or better said testing for the Rh factor leads to Negative results in the given person being examined.

A mother with Rh negative blood type will fight her Rh positive fetus' as a disease with her
immune system if not treated with certain medications. An Rh positive mother will accept either type child in her womb. more .

4. To put it bluntly - the lack of Rh in the DNA or blood means that one having this trait does
NOT SHARE DNA OR EVOLUTIONARY BACKGROUND WITH THE APES and therefore the commonly held theory of evolution is totally lacking in an explanation for this phenomenon.

The only explanation is a separate evolutionary ancestry not diluted by subhuman primates, the mutation theory is just that... a theory. No evidence for it is provided other than something was desperately needed to shore up the secular theoretical basis of existence and a critical underpinning of atheistic philosophy in particularly Marxism. See: Evolution cannot explain

Rh negative factor's existence: scroll down 60% - "Are you an Rh negative blood type? If so, you could be a descendant of the ancient astronauts themselves!" more .
"all other earthly primates also have this Rh factor. Where did the Rh negatives come from" see previous link at 65%.

Further : Most abductees are Rh negative. People lacking Rh appear to have hyper vision and other senses, higher mental analytical abilities, higher sensitivity toe EM and ELF fields and other seemingly 'superior' traits in a manner of speaking than those with Rh positive factor. more .

BLUE BLOODS term stemming from higher copper content of Reptilian blood:

5. High copper concentration in reptilian blood caused it to give a bluish hue upon oxidation. more Top leaders and Blue Blood: more Further info from David Icke: more . Copper is associated in magical ritual with the planet Venus: more Venus as the morning star is associated with Lucifer the fallen angel: more .

CONCLUSION:

Queen Elizabeth II along with Al Capone and Ronald Reagan were Type O - more . It is odd that the Queen's type is public knowledge but the Rh factor is not...IF the Rh factor could be discovered and found to be negative...that would go a long way to proving the reptilian nonhuman ancestry theory of the royals. Research into this topic is encouraged.

HOWEVER: That may not be necessary since it is public knowledge that her son - PRINCE CHARLES IS TYPE O NEGATIVE more .

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-reptilians.htm

http://www.labyrinthina.com/sitchen.htm
readare you reading?loads of indicators,there is tons of info.

Prince charles is rhesus negative and no doubt the queen,what do you mean there is no proof

and check out the venus connection,sure i have heard of project venus,zeitgeist 2

5. High copper concentration in reptilian blood caused it to give a bluish hue upon oxidation. Top leaders and Blue Blood: Further info from David Icke: . Copper is associated in magical ritual with the planet Venus: Venus as the morning star is associated with Lucifer the fallen angel:

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-10-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 13-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #112
skyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
There is plenty of proof if you do your research
amen..... something they really dont want us to know about

I personally dont like the word mutation,which suggests something natural,more like intervention
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #113
simplify

I am curious about something: Those of you who have the Rh.neg O blood. What blood type do your siblings & parents have? I am wondering if the RH neg. type can show up in just one child, while the others have another blood type. If so, I wonder what causes this anomaly?
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #114
lightgiver

Quote:
I am curious about something: Those of you who have the Rh.neg O blood. What blood type do your siblings & parents have? I am wondering if the RH neg. type can show up in just one child, while the others have another blood type. If so, I wonder what causes this anomaly?
I do not know my mothers blood or father but i will be finding out,also i reckon i get mine from my mother,she looks like the queen and is quite cold,sorry to say and her maiden name is roylance,hmm royal ancei am researching this myself so if i find a connection,i will let you know,and vice versai am deffo convinced this as a lot to do with what is going on today
Old 13-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #115
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, it can show up in only one child, as I am the only one in my family that I am aware of who has rhesus negative blood (type A).

A rhesus positive parent can have rhesus negative offspring if both parents carry the actual gene for rhesus negative children.

Their children may then be either rhesus positive or rhesus negative; that all depends upon fate. Rhesus negative is less likely.

My son's father is rhesus positive, so is my first son. My second son is rhesus negative, therefore his father must also carry the gene for it.
Old 13-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #116
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
readare you reading?loads of indicators,there is tons of info.

Prince charles is rhesus negative and no doubt the queen,what do you mean there is no proof

and check out the venus connection,sure i have heard of project venus,zeitgeist 2

5. High copper concentration in reptilian blood caused it to give a bluish hue upon oxidation. Top leaders and Blue Blood: Further info from David Icke: . Copper is associated in magical ritual with the planet Venus: Venus as the morning star is associated with Lucifer the fallen angel:
Yes, but is it a fact or just a rumor?

I really don't mind either way as I feel we all have the choice to use what we have for good or for bad. to polarize our gifts in either way.

I just like to use discernment; I am a vigorous seeker of the truth.

By the way, my blood doesn't turn bluish on oxidation.
Old 13-10-2008, 07:40 PM   #117
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
Does anyone else believe the elites are DNA testing to find out who has the reptilian bloodline and who hasn't. Why are they so obsessed with taking people's DNA now??? They are obsessed with bloodline so may this be the reason. David said that people with the bloodline are easier to manipulate and therefore maybe they are wanting to find out who has it so they can do what they like to them? I am Rhesus B negative and apparentely only 15 % of the worlds population has Rhesus negative blood the rest has Rhesus positive.
I am a B neg. The fact is that they know what blood group I am anyway as I am in the forces and it is on my docs!!!

Personally I think it makes not difference and I dont think they are DNA testing for it.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 08:29 PM   #118
lightgiver

Quote:
Yes, but is it a fact or just a rumor?

I really don't mind either way as I feel we all have the choice to use what we have for good or for bad. to polarize our gifts in either way.

I just like to use discernment; I am a vigorous seeker of the truth.

By the way, my blood doesn't turn bluish on oxidation.
since it is public knowledge that her son - PRINCE CHARLES IS TYPE O NEGATIVE more,check it out

There is no coat of arms on the flask, but somewhere in one of Britain's hospitals a convalescent patient has some of the world's most exclusive blood flowing through his or her veins. The regal donor of the precious stuff was Prince Charles, 36, who has become the first member of the royal family ever to give blood, in his case, O Rh-negative. The unprecedented puncturing of royalty was to reassure Britons after a nationwide scare about AIDS caused a drop in donations. At the North London Transfusion Center, the Prince was asked whether he was homosexual, injected drugs into his veins or had had sex with anyone in those two groups. After those regulation indignities (and his negative answers), he had an apprehensive question of his own: "Is it going to hurt?" When the pint was finally drawn, Charles pretended to apologize because his blood was not blue: "I'm afraid it's red like anyone else's." Fancy that.
From the Mar. 18, 1985 issue of TIME magazine

and guess what is on the 1st page of google,under ,Prince charles blood group,

Dna testing to track Rh negatives among us - Page 10 - David ...
- [ Traduire cette page ]
It is not necessary to determine any other blood groups because almost all .... is public knowledge that her son - PRINCE CHARLES IS TYPE O NEGATIVE more . ...
www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=555622 - Il y a 18 heures - Pages similaires

must be interesting

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-10-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 13-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #119
lightgiver

and guess what elselol

Prince Charles to buy property in homeland of relative 'Count Dracula'
Last updated at 20:59 17 September 2006

Keeping it in the family: Prince Charles to buy property in Transylvania

It may not be Camilla's choice for investing in property but Prince Charles nevertheless seems set on buying a house in Romania's Transylvania.

The choice of Transylvania could be seen as particularly appropriate given that the Prince is reportedly related to the blood-drinking Dracula who once inhabited the region.

It is believed that Queen Mary, consort of George V, was related to the 15th Century slayer prince Vlad the Impaler who inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula.

And it is known that porphyria, an iron deficiency, which is thought to lie behind the vampire myth, has run in the Royal Family.

But Camilla need not worry. Charles has no plans to leave Highgrove.

The Prince is apparently looking to buy a property to promote sustainable tourism in the region, a Clarence House spokesman confirmed yesterday.

The proposed purchase - in the village of Viscri - would not be for Charles' personal use, but would be restored and rented out to tourists.

The Prince is patron of the Mihai Eminescu Trust, which works to restore the cultural heritage, economy and nature of Transylvania's Saxon villages and their surroundings.

The village where Charles plans to buy a property is also the headquarters of the trust.

In addition to restoring some 180 medieval houses and several churches, the charity has supported traditional rural technologies, such as the construction of wood-fired kilns for handmade bricks and tiles and organic farming.

Charles spent two nights in Viscri on his last visit to the areas in May this year, touring the charity's restoration work there.

Viscri has been part a world heritage site since 1999 and people living there are not even allowed to paint their homes without approval from the Culture Ministry.

Charles has visited and even stayed in the Saxon villages a number of times in the last few years even though it has few facilities. It is very badly connected to the outside world, there are few cars, very few phone lines and little electricity.

The population includes 130 Romanians and 400 gypsies, the latter who moved into the village in 1980 when the Germans started to leave and abandoned their homes. A house in the Viscri village would cost about £4,000.

The Prince's alleged relative Vlad is said to have dispatched more than 100,000 Turkish warriors in battle.

The vampire legend was fed by Vlad's own predilection for eating bread dipped in his victim's blood.

But it wasn't until an author of the Victorian period, Bram Stoker, became interested in the myth of Vlad the Impaler, that Count Dracula was born. Dracula means "son of the devil" in Romanian

and by the way

Sarah Palin and Princess Diana are cousins, genealogists reveal

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-10-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 13-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #120
devotional soul

Thanks for all the info, everyone!
devotional soul is offline   Reply With Quote