Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 02-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #41
tinmenace

Couple things I don't understand about RH- blood. Is it hereditary? I mean if I'm RH- does it mean that my mother was? Does it mean that my sisters are too? Or, is it possible for only one of us to be RH- and the others not? Is it a random thing? I'm just not sure how that works...anyone know?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #42
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemyday View Post
I'm A RhD positive and have nordic genes (not only physical appearance, but also spiritual feeling that I'm not pure terrestrial human), so I'm pretty sure I have Pleiadian blood, the pure opposing force to reptilians I think I'm gonna have to kick some reptilian asses here, since it's in my blood
Old 02-09-2008, 10:44 PM   #43
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Couple things I don't understand about RH- blood. Is it hereditary? I mean if I'm RH- does it mean that my mother was? Does it mean that my sisters are too? Or, is it possible for only one of us to be RH- and the others not? Is it a random thing? I'm just not sure how that works...anyone know?

It is my understanding that RH negative blood can skip generations, but still be passed on in the genes.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #44
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
sorry, I was saying blood tests and shots when required by the government can't be a good thing, but if this particular shot saves lives, then I can't fault them for that

http://www.medguides.medicines.org.u...on=sideEffects

Here is a list of possible side effects:

allergic or anaphylactic reactions - seek immediate medical advice if you get any of the following reactions: urticaria, tightness of the chest, wheezing, breathing difficulties or shock
chills
faster heart rate
fever
general feeling of being unwell
headaches
injection site problems such as pain or tenderness
lowered blood pressure
may affect the results for certain tests
nausea
skin problems
vomiting
very much agreed its such a shame that we have to have such convosations and consider such things for things that say they save lives. very confusing tho i guess its upt the individual to do there homework and care for theirs and their loved ones bodies.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #45
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
It is my understanding that RH negative blood can skip generations, but still be passed on in the genes.
Via the mother?

Old 02-09-2008, 11:39 PM   #46
limelady
Inactive

Quote:

Via the mother?

Yes, in the cases I've heard of through the mother's line definitely.

I'm not sure if males can pass this gene on to their off-spring or not tbh tin?
Old 02-09-2008, 11:42 PM   #47
bendoon

An interesting read here, not saying I agree with any of it but may spark some ideas in your mind. Interesting explanation of why an RH negative mother may miscarry.

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #48
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Yes, in the cases I've heard of through the mother's line definitely.

I'm not sure if males can pass this gene on to their off-spring or not tbh tin?
See, this is where I get confused. My mother had 7 pregnancies and lost only one. My mother's mother had 12 children and no miscarriages. Out of my two sisters and I, only I am RH-

See? It's weird!

Old 03-09-2008, 12:04 AM   #49
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

I wonder....is RH negative blood really connected to the Reptilian bloodline, or does it have some other alien origin?

I have been reading up on this over the past two days or so, also my interest in the new research on the Turin Shroud has been rekindled. I have been trying to find out whether they were able to find out if the blood on the shroud was RH positive or negative, but as far as I can tell all they know is that the blood is group AB.

I read somewhere that some of the descendants of Jesus/ Mary mixed with
the Merovingian bloodline, hence their secret plot to use that in claim of some sort of ridiculous superiority.....

I found some interesting articles about how RH negative people tend to be very curious about finding answers to mysteries and such. Then there are other things such as a tendency to have low blood pressure.

Well, I'm RH neg and I do have low blood pressure (a bummer in the summer).

My first child was RH positive, so I had the anti-D with no ill side effects. My second child just happened to be the same blood type as me, so I didn't need it that time round.
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:05 AM   #50
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:

See, this is where I get confused. My mother had 7 pregnancies and lost only one. My mother's mother had 12 children and no miscarriages. Out of my two sisters and I, only I am RH-

See? It's weird!

A child can inherit RH negative blood if both parents carry the actual gene for it. They don't have to be RH negative themselves. My parents are both RH positive.

I always did feel different, lol.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #51
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
I wonder....is RH negative blood really connected to the Reptilian bloodline, or does it have some other alien origin?

I have been reading up on this over the past two days or so, also my interest in the new research on the Turin Shroud has been rekindled. I have been trying to find out whether they were able to find out if the blood on the shroud was RH positive or negative, but as far as I can tell all they know is that the blood is group AB.

I read somewhere that some of the descendants of Jesus/ Mary mixed with
the Merovingian bloodline, hence their secret plot to use that in claim of some sort of ridiculous superiority.....

I found some interesting articles about how RH negative people tend to be very curious about finding answers to mysteries and such. Then there are other things such as a tendency to have low blood pressure.

Well, I'm RH neg and I do have low blood pressure (a bummer in the summer).

My first child was RH positive, so I had the anti-D with no ill side effects. My second child just happened to be the same blood type as me, so I didn't need it that time round.
And here's an interesting link:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 03-09-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #52
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
i guess its upt the individual to do there homework and care for theirs and their loved ones bodies.
YES!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #53
tinmenace

Quote:
A child can inherit RH negative blood if both parents carry the actual gene for it. They don't have to be RH negative themselves. My parents are both RH positive.

I always did feel different, lol.
Ah ok, so the gene can be carried by men also. I didn't know that. I ignorantly assumed it was a female only thing. Other than making impossible to grow a baby, what else does this RH protein do? Does it have another function? Hopefully a beneficial one?

Old 03-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #54
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:

Ah ok, so the gene can be carried by men also. I didn't know that. I ignorantly assumed it was a female only thing. Other than making impossible to grow a baby, what else does this RH protein do? Does it have another function? Hopefully a beneficial one?

Who knows, it may have been a genetic mutation which happened thousands of years ago in order to protect the body from some kind of disease which was around?
Old 03-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #55
tinmenace

Quote:
Who knows, it may have been a genetic mutation which happened thousands of years ago in order to protect the body from some kind of disease which was around?
Thanks also for that link. I read the first two paragraphs and thought I was reading something from my biography!

I guess it's time for me to research this further. After all, it does involve me personally

Old 03-09-2008, 01:38 AM   #56
bendoon

Quote:

Thanks also for that link. I read the first two paragraphs and thought I was reading something from my biography!

Me too and I don't even know my blood type, Lol.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:00 AM   #57
steppewar
Eternal Member

I'm Rhesus negative and most people that I know think I am completely insane.

Hmmn... All the qualifications needed to claim my rightful place as King Of England then.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #58
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
I'm Rhesus negative and most people that I know think I am completely insane.

Hmmn... All the qualifications needed to claim my rightful place as King Of England then.
Lol!!!

Well you maybe a little quirky at times stepp, but I doubt you insane enough to qualify as royalty.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #59
deafbred

Poisoning of Mankind: Blood Types, Copper Deficiency,
Evolution Theory, Shroud of Turin & Illuminati
http://www.unveilingthem.com/Poisoni...Deficiency.htm
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #60
qeiii

Default 2 types of reptilians?

I had no idea that Rh neg was reptilian. I am O Rh neg and I am almost always cold, have a low body temperature at all times and low blood pressure. That explains that then. I, too, have always felt different. I'm a healer and very very intuitive and I seem to have a different outlook to a lot of people ie I am not a bit materialistic etc.

So it seems to me, that actually far from being evil or similar, reptilians can be a force for good and love.

Am I right in thinking that David says there are two groups of reptilians - one good and one bad that are fighting each other?
qeiii is offline   Reply With Quote