Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 10-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #41
ainvision

Lightbulb Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth addict View Post
What is wrong with you people? I have just read one book of Icke, the Lion Sleeps no More, and that one has been the BEST and most concentrated conspiracy information I have read ever. I can SENSE that he is repetitive just reading that book but. Everything basic its there. If you actually read the book and understand it, you will see that "Satan" runs this place and that´s why the evil thrive. Its the Saturn Matrix, the Reign of 666, which its the sacred number of the matrix, as so its the hexagon. There will be no Christ here or anything near, because while you are inside the matrix eating flesh and having sex with it you are actually just a sub species of the Greys/Reptz, cattle of the human farm.

I know its hard, but thats the truth. This is the Saturn/Moon Matrix and you wont be free until you are out, or them for that matter. The original creation its being hijacked, as the gnostics foresaw. Unless you enjoy what we have here right now, which CAN be enjoyed, if you are in for the dark path.
I'm not sure where you got the idea for the Saturn/Moon theories but if you read some Theosophy and Anthroposophy books you'll find that their common 'theologies' are that this is the 'Fourth Round/Globe' and the previous ones were in this order; Saturn, Sun, Moon, Earth (NOW)... the future ones to complete the 'Seven Rounds' are Jupiter, Venus and finally Vulcan (not the 'Star Trek' variety either.

By the way '666' is the number of Man. I imagine that means materialistic Man and represented in the parable about it being, Easier the thread a needle with a camel's hair (very coarse) than it is for materialistically inclined (rich man) to get into Heaven (perfect spirituality). It is the materialistically inclined individual (non-spiritual) that is the Beast represented in the Book of John: Revelations (Apocalypse).

As for my opinion on the theological meaning of the world it seems to me rather like a combination of Dante Alighieri's 'Circles of Hell' as stated in the inferno. I expect we are in the 'outer circles' of the Vestibule, Limbo and Purgatory. it certainly seems the evil ones among us are the ones who 'climb the ladder of success and privilege' and gain positions where they can exert their controlling ideologies to the detriment of everyone else.

Any other suggestions?

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #42
truth addict
Banned

LOL ainvision this is seriously wrong. The Saturn/Moon matrix theories, I got them from hmmm... DAVID VAUGHAN ICKE. You havent actually read his books? Wtf? I have observed this phenomena fairly often in David Icke forums, a lot of people are kind of against him and some doesnt even understand or have read his material.

I see you bear some culture, thats good, I do too, but lots of these artists, thinkers and writers were freemasons/insiders/satanists, so at the end truth its greater than words. What this means its that Dante its not trascendent/relevant, doesnt explain the enigma of our lives, and his creation only serves as a meme. Theosophy etc its also a nice work done by the Brotherhood. Blavatsky lol fat witch, asscended masters, the beauty of it all, a fair creation done to learn how to get screwed by aliens and reincarnate having your memories wiped out to start the Game again. Dont be so childish as to fall for their lies and pitfalls.

Last edited by truth addict; 10-08-2013 at 12:58 PM.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #43
freda bloggs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post
I think there are some of Mr. Icke's books available in MP3 format. A quick trip to this Website's store should avail of an answer. Otherwise you can always use a program like 'Text Aloud' to create your own audiobooks. It's getting pretty sophisticated now and the computer generated voices no longer sound like Stephen Hawkins.

When Mr. Icke gets his radio broadcasts up and running he may well create audiobooks for this. Until then you can go to www.archive.org and download for free ALL of William (Bill) Cooper's radio broadcasts in MP3 format. I thoroughly recommend the 'Mystery Babylon' set. Enjoy

Yes, no-one's eyes ever improve with age and the fine print just seems to get smaller and smaller. Some letters are actually about 0.5mm and boxes now! Do we ALL need 'bionic eyes'?
Had a quick look at the store but couldn't find any of David's books in audio format there. Sorry but I personally hate things like 'text aloud'. I agree it's got far more sophistocated than it used to be, but it's no substitute for a proper narrator. A piece of software can say the words but no way can it get the timing, nuances, inflections and intonations right. It's a cold and lifeless way to absorb what the author is trying to convey IMO.

An author narrating thier own work (provided they have a good speaking voice like David) is even better than an experienced narrator. David writes in the same style as his spoken voice, so he is the most natural person to narrate his own stuff. Many authors are doing this now - Stephen King does some of his own books - like 'Bag of Bones' - absolutely brilliant!

If David narrated his own book and got it up for sale on audible.com and audible.co.uk I believe it would be a very very popular download and a great way to introduce his insights to loads of new people. I look forward to the day

Thanks for the archive.org link. Loads to go at there I will check out the 'mystery Babylon' set - sound good!

Last edited by freda bloggs; 10-08-2013 at 03:10 PM.
freda bloggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #44
truth addict
Banned

lol
Old 12-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #45
happiness2bliss

To be honest i'm just waiting for the peoples voice to go online because that seems to me the most important
happiness2bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #46
carolbisset

Default the perception deception

Hi, isn't there any way that we can pre-order for this book like we've been able to with past books?

Carol
carolbisset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #47
gremlin

I ordered the book from Amazon, their just didn't seem to be that option to order it from the david icke website, kinda ironic really.

DON'T CARE I JUST WANT TO READ THE BOOK.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #48
ainvision

Default As to a 'chela'...

Quote:

LOL ainvision this is seriously wrong. The Saturn/Moon matrix theories, I got them from hmmm... DAVID VAUGHAN ICKE. You havent actually read his books? Wtf? I have observed this phenomena fairly often in David Icke forums, a lot of people are kind of against him and some doesnt even understand or have read his material.

I see you bear some culture, thats good, I do too, but lots of these artists, thinkers and writers were freemasons/insiders/satanists, so at the end truth its greater than words. What this means its that Dante its not trascendent/relevant, doesnt explain the enigma of our lives, and his creation only serves as a meme. Theosophy etc its also a nice work done by the Brotherhood. Blavatsky lol fat witch, asscended masters, the beauty of it all, a fair creation done to learn how to get screwed by aliens and reincarnate having your memories wiped out to start the Game again. Dont be so childish as to fall for their lies and pitfalls.
Where do I start dismantling this diatribe? Let's start at the beginning shall we? David Vaughan Icke was very much the advocate of Theosophical doctrine in his books "Truth Vibrations' (1991), 'Love Changes Everything' (1992) and 'Robot's Rebellion' (1994) although (and I appreciate his candor and self-awareness) he later focussed upon more New Age and favorable 'love' and 'I AM' ideals even if it took a mind-blowing trip on a DMT laced cocktail called Ayahuasca (in 1992) which I too have enjoyed and others. I lived in the north of Brazil for 10 years.

Mr. Icke now denies much of the content of the book 'Love Changes Everything' by passing it off as a book written when he was still unbalanced from his Ayahuasca (Kundalini Awakening?) experience. If it is true that the true personality of a person is shown when they are drunk may it not also be true when they are 'stoned'?

I agree that Blavatsky and Alice A. Bailey (whom Mr. Icke quotes often pro or con) were of 'a mind' to provoke a misapprehension that a belief in Luciferianism and the misnomer that the pseudo-Godhead that could be achieved by human Self-Awareness and the pseudo-creative principals that such a belief entails would 'make one as IF God'! The pertinent words being 'as if'.

It's quite obvious you know very little or even no-thing at ALL about metaphysics, magic or esoteric science. I will now alleviate this incompetency! ALL angels, demons, other-worldly beings and 'spirits' that one may download(?) when one is CHANNELLING are Elementals and are thus of Spirit and one other elemental nature (e.g. Fire, Air, Water, Earth) and are by their very nature inferior to MANKIND which is Spirit plus ALL (4) of the elements in certain percentages pertaining to their actions and choices. You may also include the original concept of Astrology here (not the modern day nonsense) if you so desire.

Take drugs, channel, attain medium-ship states, practise magic as much as you like and ALL you will ever achieve is either seduction by Elementals (entities) of these realms, self-delusion, madness/psychosis or ALL of the above. The Saturn/Moon matrix is derived (erroneously) from Theosophical texts, unsubstantiated Ufology books and numerous New Age lecturers who propose elegant ideologies without any foundation in provable fact. In Mr. Icke's interview with Nicky Campbell 'Into the Night' he says he is guided by 'the guys' 9he also calls himself a 'Son of God' and equates himself to Jesus). He mentions, though somewhat obliquely, that 'the guys' are the Theosophical 'Ascended Masters' and also mentions the Galactic and Solar Logos and the Seven Rays which are directly taken from Alice A. Bailey's interpretations of Blavatsky's Theosophy.

I would ask this of ALL followers of any guru or New Age lecturer:

1. Do you believe in God or a Creator?
2. Which persons before you guided your reasoning/ideology?
3. What is your stance on the worship of icons/magic?
4. Why did you need psychotropic drugs to come to your conclusions?
5. What is your purpose in Life?
6. Why do you need to tell others about it?
7. What does money mean to you?
8. Would you still feel the same if you were alone/impoverished?

There are other questions but these are enough to access the TRUTH if you are in fact a Truth Addict.

I don't expect any reasonable or authenticated/substantiated counter to this debate from someone like you.

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
Old 17-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #49
ainvision

Lightbulb I AM not Anti-Icke...

What David Icke has to say is important and relevant. ALL I desire is that he substantiates his theories with some verifiable fact, philosophical ideology and/or provable and reproducible experimental procedures.

Getting stoned on Ayahuasca (I have done the same while living in Brazil), paraphrasing Theosophical texts and incorporating unsubstantiated New Age mythology is not the way to teach or inform those who seek TRUTH.

Go watch the film 'Network' and there you will see TRUTH or at least as much of it that has been allowed to be acknowledged.

[/I]
Old 19-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #50
truth addict
Banned

Ainvision, a great example of how being overly wordy, bearing lots of reading or gathering data without a penetrant gaze will not bring the bigger picture. There are thousands and thousands of ideologies, theories, concepts and perspectives but only one truth. And maybe you havent noticed, but 99% of what you can read or experience down here it is done to lead you astray from it. Your deep insight on useless mental constructions (such as those of many so called philosophers) made in many cases precisely to confuse at the end of the day will not help you understand the situation. I wouldnt read Blavastky or Bailey, for the simple reason that I already know they deceive. Icke? It doesnt seems like he deceives, for instance he remarks in his last books how reincarnation is part of the Control System. This you wont find in many New Age theorists.

On a side note, am I the only one finding funny how every book of Icke is the "major breaktrough that will change the world" or that at least two books of him claim to have the key "to end the conspiracy"? Yeah, this character has some flaws, for sure. And he does make an effort for the money, why deny the obvious.

I must say you actually have a point with that of Icke being guided etc There is something obscure and possibly wrong in that area. I wonder who are or is that guide that he contacted while on Ayahuasca, and who is "Magnus"...

Last edited by truth addict; 19-08-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 21-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #51
ainvision

Lightbulb Thank you

Quote:
Ainvision, a great example of how being overly wordy, bearing lots of reading or gathering data without a penetrant gaze will not bring the bigger picture. There are thousands and thousands of ideologies, theories, concepts and perspectives but only one truth. And maybe you havent noticed, but 99% of what you can read or experience down here it is done to lead you astray from it. Your deep insight on useless mental constructions (such as those of many so called philosophers) made in many cases precisely to confuse at the end of the day will not help you understand the situation. I wouldnt read Blavastky or Bailey, for the simple reason that I already know they deceive. Icke? It doesnt seems like he deceives, for instance he remarks in his last books how reincarnation is part of the Control System. This you wont find in many New Age theorists.

On a side note, am I the only one finding funny how every book of Icke is the "major breaktrough that will change the world" or that at least two books of him claim to have the key "to end the conspiracy"? Yeah, this character has some flaws, for sure. And he does make an effort for the money, why deny the obvious.

I must say you actually have a point with that of Icke being guided etc There is something obscure and possibly wrong in that area. I wonder who are or is that guide that he contacted while on Ayahuasca, and who is "Magnus"...
You seem to be a well=read and still self-focused individual and I give you credit for that. The earlier Icke books were mostly a regurgitation of Theosophist ideology and Luciferian in 'nature'. By this I mean that they 'paint a picture' where Mankind can 'evolve' into a god-like 'being' irrespective of the actual Infinite Creator.

As for any 'breakthrough' ever being transmitted in his texts I will only say that ALL of this information has been previously written about in books very easily available. This information is only 'a breakthrough' if you have NEVER read a decent book on Ufology, Philosophy, Esoterica or analysis of the Banking System. That's why I suggest everyone on this website watch the 1976 film 'Network' and download some free William (Bill) Cooper information from www.archive.org in pdf and/or mp3 format to supplement your research.

As for the original Theosophical writings they are NOT evil or destructive! Like any other book the knowledge within its pages are for YOU to access. As for Albertus Magnus, he was a 12th Century alchemist who later become a Catholic Saint, go figure?

[/I]
Old 21-08-2013, 07:55 AM   #52
ainvision

Lightbulb Overly 'Wordy'...

Quote:
Ainvision, a great example of how being overly wordy, bearing lots of reading or gathering data without a penetrant gaze will not bring the bigger picture.
It is quite sad that the term 'overly wordy' has become common parlance to the MTV and Twitter generation. A 'sound bite' suffused with advertisements, a video clip replete with advertisements and a constrain of 150 characters mean that PROPER debate and even conversation is NOW another derelict of the PAST.

As far as I AM concerned 150 characters is but an introduction of a topic and hardly a summation of a topic nor even a reasonable description of it. If the 'average person' today is only capable of digesting 'sound bites' and Twitter 'dialogues' then WE must be living in the era of Orwellian NEWSPEAK.

Read Orwell's '1984' or watch the excellent John Hurt, Richard Burton version and make up your own mind. YOU seem articulate and intelligent enough to do so. It's your choice!

If you want to understand the TOTALITY of existence HERE and NOW and what YOU need to realize summed up in under 150 characters then here you go:

Know this:
1. 'I'
2. 'I AM'
3. 'I AM THAT I AM' which you CANNOT conceive but must BECOME!
4. Know Thyself

[/I]
Old 22-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #53
truth addict
Banned

Of course that I have read 1984. And I am really trying to get to know myself I have spent most of the "best of my youth" reading. And I know its limits.

I do concur with you that probably a lot of Icke can be found elsewhere. This accusation has been done numerous times already and seems to have a real foundation. Bill Cooper seems quite cool lets see what he has.

We shall see, how events develop. There is a great evil in this realm that we inhabit, and it has manipulated us and the realm itself to "its image". We dont want it anymore. A system based in lies and suffering, no escape from this reality once you know all the facts. Conspiracy theories are the real and most lucid legacy of all knowledge and science of man, everything we have ever read, sensed or thought converges on this.

To me, the key could lie in pure gnosticism. And I reached to this before Icke ever mentioned it (although he was quick to use this "trendy" information). There is a demiurge and there are archons. These use us the human herd, using the infinite creative potential of our imprisoned souls. Their reign is but a defective copy of the original creation. All what the gnostics gathered can be translated to the "scientific" or solid realm, if you realise they are talking of aliens and interdimensional beings.

Last edited by truth addict; 22-08-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 23-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #54
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post
Where do I start dismantling this diatribe? Let's start at the beginning shall we? David Vaughan Icke was very much the advocate of Theosophical doctrine in his books "Truth Vibrations' (1991), 'Love Changes Everything' (1992) and 'Robot's Rebellion' (1994) although (and I appreciate his candor and self-awareness) he later focussed upon more New Age and favorable 'love' and 'I AM' ideals even if it took a mind-blowing trip on a DMT laced cocktail called Ayahuasca (in 1992) which I too have enjoyed and others. I lived in the north of Brazil for 10 years.

Mr. Icke now denies much of the content of the book 'Love Changes Everything' by passing it off as a book written when he was still unbalanced from his Ayahuasca (Kundalini Awakening?) experience. If it is true that the true personality of a person is shown when they are drunk may it not also be true when they are 'stoned'?

I agree that Blavatsky and Alice A. Bailey (whom Mr. Icke quotes often pro or con) were of 'a mind' to provoke a misapprehension that a belief in Luciferianism and the misnomer that the pseudo-Godhead that could be achieved by human Self-Awareness and the pseudo-creative principals that such a belief entails would 'make one as IF God'! The pertinent words being 'as if'.

It's quite obvious you know very little or even no-thing at ALL about metaphysics, magic or esoteric science. I will now alleviate this incompetency! ALL angels, demons, other-worldly beings and 'spirits' that one may download(?) when one is CHANNELLING are Elementals and are thus of Spirit and one other elemental nature (e.g. Fire, Air, Water, Earth) and are by their very nature inferior to MANKIND which is Spirit plus ALL (4) of the elements in certain percentages pertaining to their actions and choices. You may also include the original concept of Astrology here (not the modern day nonsense) if you so desire.

Take drugs, channel, attain medium-ship states, practise magic as much as you like and ALL you will ever achieve is either seduction by Elementals (entities) of these realms, self-delusion, madness/psychosis or ALL of the above. The Saturn/Moon matrix is derived (erroneously) from Theosophical texts, unsubstantiated Ufology books and numerous New Age lecturers who propose elegant ideologies without any foundation in provable fact. In Mr. Icke's interview with Nicky Campbell 'Into the Night' he says he is guided by 'the guys' 9he also calls himself a 'Son of God' and equates himself to Jesus). He mentions, though somewhat obliquely, that 'the guys' are the Theosophical 'Ascended Masters' and also mentions the Galactic and Solar Logos and the Seven Rays which are directly taken from Alice A. Bailey's interpretations of Blavatsky's Theosophy.

I would ask this of ALL followers of any guru or New Age lecturer:

1. Do you believe in God or a Creator?
2. Which persons before you guided your reasoning/ideology?
3. What is your stance on the worship of icons/magic?
4. Why did you need psychotropic drugs to come to your conclusions?
5. What is your purpose in Life?
6. Why do you need to tell others about it?
7. What does money mean to you?
8. Would you still feel the same if you were alone/impoverished?

There are other questions but these are enough to access the TRUTH if you are in fact a Truth Addict.

I don't expect any reasonable or authenticated/substantiated counter to this debate from someone like you.
What nonsense!!
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #55
truth addict
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
What nonsense!!
May be, but written with an impeccable pen!
Old 30-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #56
ainvision

Thumbs down Is that a response?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
What nonsense!!
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy". Is an ill informed, ambiguous and unvalidated denial now the ONLY response the average blogger can come up with?

See what I mean about Orwellian 'NEWSPEAK"?

[/I]
Old 30-08-2013, 04:08 AM   #57
ainvision

Lightbulb Are you sure?

Quote:
Of course that I have read 1984. And I am really trying to get to know myself I have spent most of the "best of my youth" reading. And I know its limits.

I do concur with you that probably a lot of Icke can be found elsewhere. This accusation has been done numerous times already and seems to have a real foundation. Bill Cooper seems quite cool lets see what he has.

We shall see, how events develop. There is a great evil in this realm that we inhabit, and it has manipulated us and the realm itself to "its image". We dont want it anymore. A system based in lies and suffering, no escape from this reality once you know all the facts. Conspiracy theories are the real and most lucid legacy of all knowledge and science of man, everything we have ever read, sensed or thought converges on this.

To me, the key could lie in pure gnosticism. And I reached to this before Icke ever mentioned it (although he was quick to use this "trendy" information). There is a demiurge and there are archons. These use us the human herd, using the infinite creative potential of our imprisoned souls. Their reign is but a defective copy of the original creation. All what the gnostics gathered can be translated to the "scientific" or solid realm, if you realise they are talking of aliens and interdimensional beings.
I think Rudolf Steiner has a much better concept of the 'Archons', the 'Demiurge' (which I do NOT credit as factual) and a variety of other-worldy beings. Do a search for Rudolf Steiner audiobooks (there are 69) and pdf books and learn from them. They are as complete as any human as ever given in the past 200 years.

Best of luck!

[/I]
Old 18-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #58
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Smile Bump for The Perception Deception ;)

Bump!!! for Icke's new book.
I know it's not out yet but it will be soon enough.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #59
morjo

Icke must make a decent income with all these books and talks. He's not a one man show though, as there is a lot of people behind the scenes who would be working for him I'd imagine. Though with the amount of people buying his books and going to his talks I'd the income generates would be at least well into the six figures, not that there is anything wrong with that

Last edited by morjo; 12-10-2013 at 11:01 PM.
morjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #60
energi

Nine hundred pages?

That's beyond pushing it. I sure hope the book breaks into new territory. Not worth the time if it's gonna be a Lion Sleeps 3.0.

I'm still busy reading other thinkers (and the second half of Remember Who You Are , I'm a slow reader!)...
energi is offline   Reply With Quote