Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,733 (1,048 Posts)
Default ordered the new book

Will I get the first batch of books printed?

How will I know If I will receive the first printed batch or wait til march?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Likes: (1)
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 02:01 PM   #2
ringy
Senior Member
 
ringy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,121
Likes: 1,696 (786 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Will I get the first batch of books printed?

How will I know If I will receive the first printed batch or wait til MAY?
Wait til MAY!

I presume we'll get them ASAP as the offer is still on the headlines page.

I hope for a second week of January arrival, fingers crossed.
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 05:09 PM   #3
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,733 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
Wait til MAY!

I presume we'll get them ASAP as the offer is still on the headlines page.

I hope for a second week of January arrival, fingers crossed.
I FRIGGING HELL CAN'T WAIT TIL MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I have trouble waiting for my dinner.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2015, 05:48 PM   #4
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 22,102
Likes: 3,552 (2,324 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I FRIGGING HELL CAN'T WAIT TIL MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I have trouble waiting for my dinner.
What's the dinner tonight?

Alternatively, you can time travel forwards and read it in your dream.

Last edited by elshaper; 30-12-2015 at 05:49 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:09 PM   #5
empath_
Senior Member
 
empath_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mother Earth
Posts: 883
Likes: 661 (321 Posts)
Default

I ordered mine a few weeks ago so very impatient and excited now! I'm hoping it's not regurgitated information, but regardless his books are always an easy and fascinating read.
If it arrives next week, I shall be delighted
__________________
“Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?”
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:43 PM   #6
ringy
Senior Member
 
ringy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,121
Likes: 1,696 (786 Posts)
Default

From the headlines page;

"Please note: A problem at the printers has delayed delivery to us – which we only found out about after the weekend – and the books will now be shipped to the very large number of pre-orders next Tuesday and Wednesday, January 12th and 13th.

Sorry for the slight delay, but it is completely out of our hands. As soon as the books arrive with us – they’ll be shipped out to you immediately."

Gremlin's going to have kittens!
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:05 PM   #7
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,733 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
From the headlines page;

"Please note: A problem at the printers has delayed delivery to us – which we only found out about after the weekend – and the books will now be shipped to the very large number of pre-orders next Tuesday and Wednesday, January 12th and 13th.

Sorry for the slight delay, but it is completely out of our hands. As soon as the books arrive with us – they’ll be shipped out to you immediately."

Gremlin's going to have kittens!


__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Likes: (1)
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 07:09 PM   #8
anonamongstmany
Senior Member
 
anonamongstmany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 255
Likes: 289 (120 Posts)
Default

Thanks for posting this. I was wondering if the books had been sent out yet.
Do we get an email when they are heading our way? Just so I know when to expect it to make sure I'm home.
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:03 PM   #9
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,733 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonamongstmany View Post
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering if the books had been sent out yet.
Do we get an email when they are heading our way? Just so I know when to expect it to make sure I'm home.
I doubt it will be as big as the perception deception.. Should fit through the letter box like a prostitute and...............................I wont continue.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:20 PM   #10
vampirejack
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 53
Likes: 33 (18 Posts)
Default

Should fit through the letter box like a prostitute?
Eek.

I remember around 10 years ago I helped deliver a baby.
The postman couldn't get it through the letter box so I bashed it through with a baseball bat.

Ahem. That never really happened. And if it did I blame these guys.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUGeA2lur4


Hey ho. Time to go.

Last edited by vampirejack; 06-01-2016 at 12:21 PM.
vampirejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #11
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,733 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Better come this week or I' will be writing a strong letter to the david icke corporation and in the letter I will be using foul, cruel language.

__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:02 PM   #12
vblackshadow
Premier Subscribers
 
vblackshadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 41
Likes: 53 (26 Posts)
Default

Ordered the double bundle of this and The Perception Deception. My first foray into Mr Icke's books
vblackshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:38 PM   #13
ringy
Senior Member
 
ringy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,121
Likes: 1,696 (786 Posts)
Default



Richie stated yesterday that he has his review copy and the first few chapters are very positive.

He also said that David will be guesting on his radio show either this week or next.

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:43 PM   #14
[email protected]
Premier Subscribers
 
Alix_Farrell@Hotmail.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 80 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vblackshadow View Post
Ordered the double bundle of this and The Perception Deception. My first foray into Mr Icke's books
__________________
We are Alkaline by Design! Acidic by Function!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Likes: (3)
Alix_Farrell@Hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:01 AM   #15
bunaki
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Likes: 16 (11 Posts)
Default Phantom Self

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me I ordered the book phantom self on 26/12/2015 I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail just a paypal receipt I'm trying to check if the book was ordered but can't find a contact e-mail. Thanks in advance.
Likes: (1)
bunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:26 AM   #16
metak88
Senior Member
 
metak88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 942
Likes: 84 (56 Posts)
Default

Maybe you can ask over here? http://davidickestore.com/contact/
__________________
In rehab...
Likes: (2)
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:29 AM   #17
bunaki
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 31
Likes: 16 (11 Posts)
Default

Thanks I'll try that.
Likes: (2)
bunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM   #18
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,733 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Good Afternoon,



Thanks for your purchase of David’s groundbreaking new book Phantom Self.



Unfortunately due to an error with our printers the books have been delayed, we will now receive them on Monday 18th January. They will sent out the same day via Next day mail to UK customers and fastest means to EU and WW customers.



We apologise for this delay and thank you for your patience.



The Book will be worth the wait.



Thanks,



David Icke Team



Right........................










__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:04 PM   #19
ringy
Senior Member
 
ringy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,121
Likes: 1,696 (786 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Good Afternoon,



Thanks for your purchase of David’s groundbreaking new book Phantom Self.



Unfortunately due to an error with our printers the books have been delayed, we will now receive them on Monday 18th January. They will sent out the same day via Next day mail to UK customers and fastest means to EU and WW customers.



We apologise for this delay and thank you for your patience.



The Book will be worth the wait.



Thanks,



David Icke Team



Right........................










"`Hi there,

We are so sorry about this. Basically the books should have arrived on the 4th January and that did not happen. The print house have let us down very badly and now the books are due to arrive on Friday, or Monday at the latest. The people in the warehouse will work flat out to get copies out as quickly as they can.

Kind regards
Linda"

Linda's lovely, it's not their fault, it's the bloody printer!



Just a few more days of foot tapping!
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #20
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,733 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
"`Hi there,

We are so sorry about this. Basically the books should have arrived on the 4th January and that did not happen. The print house have let us down very badly and now the books are due to arrive on Friday, or Monday at the latest. The people in the warehouse will work flat out to get copies out as quickly as they can.

Kind regards
Linda"

Linda's lovely, it's not their fault, it's the bloody printer!



Just a few more days of foot tapping!
PRINTER!

PRINTER!

alphabetti printer spaghetti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPXqhWy4WlE

__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.