Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 02-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #21
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
is there any other ways that they have been recently been asking or taking DNA?
In answer to your question I mentioned blood drives above. There is also a test called a PKU test for newborns which requires a blood sample.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #22
scandal girl
Banned

naff, it's not "royal blood", its just Hemophilia !! - a genetic disease. Queen Victoria apparently passed it, some got it, some not
scandal girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #23
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandal girl View Post
naff, it's not "royal blood", its just Hemophilia !! - a genetic disease. Queen Victoria apparently passed it, some got it, some not

And where did you get your info that rhesus negative people have hemophilia
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #24
scandal girl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
And where did you get your info that rhesus negative people have hemophilia
researched wiki, will got get you a link

http://memes.org/rh-factor-negative-...ere-connection

Last edited by scandal girl; 02-09-2008 at 07:46 PM.
scandal girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #25
biblegirl

Quote:
Are you rhesus negative if so you will need the anti d injection. I have not had any probs since receiving the jab and it means I can have babies. My partner is rhesus postive so I cannot hold a baby down if I don't get this jab
Thank you for sharing.
My friend is rh neg with a pos partner, and was offered the injection, but the docs told her it would probably not make a difference . She did not get it, but had two full-term babies after that.

I am happy for you that you can have children now. The anti D sounds like it really helped you. I had not known anyone it had helped before, so I was wondering as to the legitimacy of the shot.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #26
jesta_g

Quote:
Are you Rhesus negative? TBH it aint nice when your body rejects babies cos your body sees them as a foreign body
im not sure if im rh negative, altho i know is im related to dutch royalty( which is all the worlds royalty i suppose if they are all related).
yeh I agree its not nice. before this baby my girlfriend had a miscarriage.was very hurtful but we really happy coz it also made us realise how much we wanted a baby
Old 02-09-2008, 07:46 PM   #27
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
In answer to your question I mentioned blood drives above. There is also a test called a PKU test for newborns which requires a blood sample.
interesting, can my girlfriend and i say no? sorry could you explain what a PKU test is also,is it a good thing ?
Old 02-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #28
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Thank you for sharing.
My friend is rh neg with a pos partner, and was offered the injection, but the docs told her it would probably not make a difference . She did not get it, but had two full-term babies after that.

I am happy for you that you can have children now. The anti D sounds like it really helped you. I had not known anyone it had helped before, so I was wondering as to the legitimacy of the shot.
I myself carry two rhesus negative genes and my partner one and one positive and as the positve gene being more dominant it comes through more easily.

It is only after the first child that you build up antibodies if you are rhesus negative and that is if the child is rhesus pos so this prob explains why your friend went on to have two children with no probs. It sounds to me like the first child was rhesus neg. My first child was rhesus neg so I went on to have a second child with no prob and he turned out to be rhesus pos and I managed to carry him as he was the first rhesus pos child. After that I had a third and he was rhesus neg so again no probs there. For my fourth child I had three miscarriages in a row because the babies were pos and I did not get the anti d then as soon as I got the anti d I had a fourth child who is rhesus pos but have been told if I didn't have the anti d then I would have kept on having miscarriages. I know a lady who is rhesus neg and she had 11 miscarriages until she had the anti D

Last edited by antinwo; 02-09-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #29
antinwo

I am sorry but I do not believe this as if I had haemophillia when I cut myself I would bleed to death Also when I have been tested at the docs they would have said I had this disease
Old 02-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #30
jesta_g

Quote:
I myself carry two rhesus negative genes and my partner one and one positive and as the positve gene being more dominant it comes through more easily.

It is only after the first child that you build up antibodies if you are rhesus negative and that is if the child is rhesus pos so this prob explains why your friend went on to have two children with no probs. It sounds to me like the first child was rhesus neg. My first child was rhesus neg so I went on to have a second child with no prob and he turned out to be rhesus pos and I managed to carry him as he was the first rhesus pos child. After that I had a third and he was rhesus neg so again no probs there. For my fourth child I had three miscarriages in a row because the babies were pos and I did not get the anti d then as soon as I got the anti d I had a fourth child who is rhesus pos but have been told if I didn't have the anti d then I would have kept on having miscarriages. I know a lady who is rhesus neg and she had 11 miscarriages until she had the anti D
the anti D is sounding like a positive thing to me. are there any side effects? as suggested by someone at the start of this thread.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #31
antinwo

Quote:
the anti D is sounding like a positive thing to me. are there any side effects? as suggested by someone at the start of this thread.

Hi I have never had any side effects from this injection but I can tell you it is a godsend when you have a rhesus positve partner as it makes things a lot easier in the reproduction area
Old 02-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #32
antinwo

It has always been really freaky for me as when I was sat in the waiting room to see the midwife and there were loads of other women waiting to see the midwife too I always got loads of attention as I had this big green card on my maternity notes and no one else did, saying (this person is rhesus negative and needs anti d) all the other ladies in the waiting room were like "What the hell is that on the front of your maternity notes?" And then when I explained that I needed this special injection or I would loose my baby they freaked out at me and looked at me as if I was weird.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #33
makemyday

I'm A RhD positive and have nordic genes (not only physical appearance, but also spiritual feeling that I'm not pure terrestrial human), so I'm pretty sure I have Pleiadian blood, the pure opposing force to reptilians I think I'm gonna have to kick some reptilian asses here, since it's in my blood

"The only way out is through."

Reconciliation of Science and Religion - BACK TO THE ROOTS!
makemyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:20 PM   #34
antinwo

Here are some links

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...6234848AAcn7cj

Last edited by antinwo; 02-09-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #35
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemyday View Post
I'm A RhD positive and have nordic genes (not only physical appearance, but also spiritual feeling that I'm not pure terrestrial human), so I'm pretty sure I have Pleiadian blood, the pure opposing force to reptilians I think I'm gonna have to kick some reptilian asses here, since it's in my blood
Very good
Old 02-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #36
jesta_g

Quote:
Hi I have never had any side effects from this injection but I can tell you it is a godsend when you have a rhesus positve partner as it makes things a lot easier in the reproduction area
thats good to hear ill let my girlfriend know her thoughts on anti-D were right. i said to her at the start of the thread that someone had mentioned it was a bad thing but she was a bit skeptical to that.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #37
devotional soul

Thanks for this info. My husband and I have always suspected that his mom has reptillian genes, and she is Rh negative. My husband is always really cold, too. When he has a fever, he is 98.6!

Good thing we are not these bodies, but eternal spirit-souls.
devotional soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #38
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotional soul View Post
Thanks for this info. My husband and I have always suspected that his mom has reptillian genes, and she is Rh negative. My husband is always really cold, too. When he has a fever, he is 98.6!

Good thing we are not these bodies, but eternal spirit-souls.
LOL,

though secretly i kinda like the sound of being reptilian
Old 02-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #39
r3sonator
Inactive

bloodline = is not the right term.
Your first sentence: Does anyone else believe the elites are DNA testing to find out who has the reptilian bloodline and who hasn't.

it's not about blood type, it's all about dna i think.
agree/ disagree?

Last edited by r3sonator; 02-09-2008 at 09:38 PM.
r3sonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #40
biblegirl

Quote:
thats good to hear ill let my girlfriend know her thoughts on anti-D were right. i said to her at the start of the thread that someone had mentioned it was a bad thing but she was a bit skeptical to that.
sorry, I was saying blood tests and shots when required by the government can't be a good thing, but if this particular shot saves lives, then I can't fault them for that

http://www.medguides.medicines.org.u...on=sideEffects

Here is a list of possible side effects:

allergic or anaphylactic reactions - seek immediate medical advice if you get any of the following reactions: urticaria, tightness of the chest, wheezing, breathing difficulties or shock
chills
faster heart rate
fever
general feeling of being unwell
headaches
injection site problems such as pain or tenderness
lowered blood pressure
may affect the results for certain tests
nausea
skin problems
vomiting