Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #281
soppi
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair88 View Post
I am interested in getting together with other believers.i am in east sussex.Or shall we all meet up on campsites near a sacred area ??? i have a spare tent to loan out. C'mon lets get things moving. Amazing things have been happening since i started meditating, and after ALL those years of believing that the sun would burn my eyes if i looked directly at it i found out that i can actually stare at it BUT i completely lost my appetite for 2 days. Can't you just feel the love emanating at 21-30 every night.Love and blessings,Denise
I'm in east sussex too.. where are you?
Old 20-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #282
mrsj

Smile Awaken... :)

Buzzing ... Tingeling... Pulsating... all at the same time...
Im assuming its all part of the Awakening...
The severe pain Ive had all day is all but gone...
Love this feeling ...
Thank You...
Old 20-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #283
allyouneedislove
Premier Subscribers

Old 20-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #284
thisisnow
Inactive

I would love if there was alike-minded group here but I am somewhat isolated in a small town. Still, I have tried to get my friends involved at a distance although this seems to be a non-starter; it seems to be all polite noises....

Going by the amount of posts on this thread (it does seem to be quite slow-moving) I felt somewhat discouraged...until I looked at the number of views.

I get the strong impression that many want to join in, are intrigued, and this thing will just snowball massively.
Old 21-07-2011, 07:34 AM   #285
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
There is a different pic every day boots

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/th...ce-the-picture
Oh shit I forgot, guess I haven't been paying to much attention, thanks for the heads up i_am

Note to self: Must do better. concentrate boot's.
Old 21-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #286
alastair88

Quote:
Originally Posted by soppi View Post
I'm in east sussex too.. where are you?
Hi i am in Bexhill. nice to hear from you. where are you?Denise
Old 21-07-2011, 10:03 AM   #287
sephera

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisnow View Post
Hi Everybody, I just joined the forum yesterday and this is my first post. In the early hours of Monday morning I woke up with a crushing pain in my chest and at the time did not equate it with the two previous evenings' meditations but when I made a possible connection it made sense to me. I might add that I have not had any chest pain before or since and feel right as rain. Since then I started using a bubble of protection and far from putting me off, the sensation around my heart chakra (the next morning it was weird, not unpleasant and not uncomfortable, just weird), has made me more resolved to carry on, if anything. I feel this is really working; last night the energy was tangible.
It's really important to do a couple of layers of protection. I think it's possible to get sick and pick up negative energy (which can throw your life out of balance) if you don't do it right.

Make you own energy shield.
Old 21-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #288
soppi
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Hi i am in Bexhill. nice to hear from you. where are you?Denise
Just tried to send this as a private message, but it didn't work for some reason.. anyway, this is the message :Hi Denise, thought I'd send you a message away from the main thread.. I'm in Uckfield.. that funny little deep south town with slightly misshapen people in it
Its quite far from Bexhill I guess. Have you been doing sun gazing? intriguing.. I'm sure we used to get all our nourishment from the sun aeons ago. You might be interested in something called The Template. There's a talk at Zu Studios in Lewes about it on the 27th July at 7.30pm. Its all about how we were genetically tampered with so we couldn't translate the full spectrum of light...very long story. Here's a link to their website http://www.thetemplateorg.com/ David Icke posted it on his headlines page at the beginning of the year..http://www.davidicke.com/articles/th...l-these-years- Anyway, its an amazing process.. A series of 6 ceremonies using sacred geometry to reconnect our original circuitry. Thought it might resonate with you. Sophie
Old 21-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #289
raggie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17764u View Post
Ever since I first start reading David Icke books I was thinking how could we change this world into a better place for all. Learning from what he was saying, there are others that support this understanding, it’s in our collective thoughts we are most powerful. I wrote him telling him I felt this way. and how powerful this could be for changing this world, many years ago. I'm happy about doing this and we need to focus our intention on this everyday and the more we do the more this will effect events, I believe this is a first step in world peace. I must say David Icke messages a very clear in all he does and that is giving us all the information we need to change this world into a better place for the benefit of all. I think anyone with an open mind can see this message and can understand this collective conscious thinking is a powerful positive thing and it's the beginning to start using our power within us to make a change. I find it so hard living in this life doing what’s right because all around me I see hypnotized zombies but David Icke and his teachings have become like a breath of fresh air for me. He has become like my Sanity in a world of mental sickness. This is defiantly a very positive thing for us to understand, the importance of imagining love for the benefit of all. Exposing the thugs all around us is very important too, I’m finding the police in the u.s. where I live are becoming more violent and treating the masses more like there enemies (I think there is some type of programming going on in the u.s with the police), they don’t understand they are the wardens of there own prison because they work for the banks that treat us like animals, the Draco’s are a bunch of sick psychopaths that many unknowingly worship as there god and savior. I find so many polite and nice people doing nothing positive that only say they want to focus on the positive, it makes me want to puke on a daily basis. This is a very important thing for everyone to do if they truly want peace and love. To me truth equals love and we need to start telling people every chance we get the truth about how we are being controlled in our daily lives too. Telling people about how the monetary system works and how we are considered assets to the owners of the corporations (every country is a corporation) throughout the world is important. The Military, Police, Judges, and Lawyers are policing and protecting the interest of the corporations (bank owners) this is a very important thing for everyone to understand. The sick psychopaths create the problems to police, so they can manipulate our minds and steal our energy. This is about getting our energy back and focusing our intention on something positive and doing what is right for everything and everyone. This is something that could really change the world and the life forms that degrade us like the Draco’s, negative grays and self serving life forms know we have power to make a change in this way. This is truly a way to get our power back and be magical beings like we once were that can’t be controlled like animals no more.

truth knowledge and love is needed, michael
Hi michael. I really enjoyed your post. It was refreshing and made total sense to me. It has helped me. Thank you.
Old 21-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #290
cosmos11

Default Our LOVE will make life on Earth... Magical!!!

Every heart does make a change indeed. Brilliant way to shift the vibrations in our planet!
Love and Light to all...
Old 21-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #291
alastair88

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequinda View Post
I feel that people should be united together at all times, as one unit of unconditional love. No judgement should be cast upon another. Envy should be cast from our thoughts. Materialism should never have existed. The hunter gatherer should always be on the move therefore borders, fences and other forms do not exist. I am lead to believe that "reality is pure conscious energy, energy that is created through pure unconditional love". Which we are all a part of. We just need to look within.
Love to you all.
Thank you for your good wishes.You sound like an amazing person with a heart of gold. i am sending you a huge ball of love just like the one you sent to US............... love,Denise:
Old 21-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #292
pipsicle

Red face

Quote:
I am interested in getting together with other believers.i am in east sussex.Or shall we all meet up on campsites near a sacred area ??? i have a spare tent to loan out. C'mon lets get things moving. Amazing things have been happening since i started meditating, and after ALL those years of believing that the sun would burn my eyes if i looked directly at it i found out that i can actually stare at it BUT i completely lost my appetite for 2 days. Can't you just feel the love emanating at 21-30 every night.Love and blessings,Denise

Good idea... perhaps start a separate thread so people won't miss what you're thinking of?

Sending love to Avebury stone circle... how cool is that?
Old 21-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #293
alastair88

Default soppi1060057465

Hi Sophie,thank you sooo much for very interesting stuff. see what happens when we talk to each other. Uckfield is only about 1 hour away. i started looking at the sun a few weeks ago but i completely lost my appetite,i thought perhaps it was coincidence so after eating for a few days i tried again and the same thing happened. i have stopped now cos i dont want to lose anymore weight !! How brilliant for anyone who does. Have you also noticed that they are blocking the sun out, its the sun that gives us our strength to fight our non aggressive protest. the last time we had decent sun was just before the wedding ( to put the peasants in a good mood ) sorry for waffling on and on but it is only other believers who can accept that they are lying to us constantly. Denise
Old 21-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #294
soppi
Premier Subscribers

Yes, the trouble is, because we have been genetically tampered with, we can't fully translate or use the full spectrum of light, hence having to eat to replace the lost solar energy with food.. just a thought. I think its something to look into but with a bit of caution for your poor retina!
Old 21-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #295
soppi
Premier Subscribers

Also, the chemtrail spraying seems to be having the additional affect of blocking out solar energy, maybe thats what the aluminium particles are doing.. some desperate attempt to stop the sun from waking us up.. bit futile I think..
Old 22-07-2011, 07:31 AM   #296
mikebr

Thumbs up A round the clock vigil?

I think this is a fantastic initiative - one suggestion though.

Although I appreciate that it is good to do it all at the same time I'm sure the effect is almost as powerful if people do it whenever they can. After all time is an illusion and these thoughts are creating an effect on the timeless spiritual planes. The thoughts will build as time goes by into a powerful thought form.
Old 22-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #297
mrsj

Smile I agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebr View Post
I think this is a fantastic initiative - one suggestion though.

Although I appreciate that it is good to do it all at the same time I'm sure the effect is almost as powerful if people do it whenever they can. After all time is an illusion and these thoughts are creating an effect on the timeless spiritual planes. The thoughts will build as time goes by into a powerful thought form.
I just do it when I think about it through the day as I can alway do it at 9-30pm and if I cant I just think it in my head at the time even though I cant be taking time out to concentrate at the right time...
Old 22-07-2011, 10:23 AM   #298
pipsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by soppi View Post
Yes, the trouble is, because we have been genetically tampered with, we can't fully translate or use the full spectrum of light, hence having to eat to replace the lost solar energy with food.. just a thought. I think its something to look into but with a bit of caution for your poor retina!
Spirulina and Chlorella are very good supplements for solar energy:

Spirulina is a powerhouse that stores and converts enormous quantities of solar power into precious vitamins, minerals and energy like no other plant. Scientists have discovered that energy from the sun is extremely important for our health. It is mainly found in fresh vegetables and sun-ripened fruit. This is one of the reasons that they are so good for you. Research has also proven that fresh Spirulina is one of the richest sources of solar power!

http://www.spirulina-mr.com/Pages/Sp...ber=&f_search=
Old 22-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #299
soppi
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsicle View Post
Spirulina and Chlorella are very good supplements for solar energy:

Spirulina is a powerhouse that stores and converts enormous quantities of solar power into precious vitamins, minerals and energy like no other plant. Scientists have discovered that energy from the sun is extremely important for our health. It is mainly found in fresh vegetables and sun-ripened fruit. This is one of the reasons that they are so good for you. Research has also proven that fresh Spirulina is one of the richest sources of solar power!

http://www.spirulina-mr.com/Pages/Sp...ber=&f_search=
Yes, very interesting, I've heard about this.. Biophotons or something.
Old 23-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #300
boots
Banned

It was a bit focusing love on this guy.

lol but imo that is what is needed to change ones perception.
Closed Thread