Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #461
mrsj

Smile Beautiful People...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisnow View Post
Yes Gareth and Kerry are evidently, like their parents, the sort of people it is a pleasure to hear of on this all too short interlude of 'passing through'.......
I think we can all learn a lot from the whole family as the parents are still great friends and the children are all lovely people even after all they went through with all the ridicule & following bullying they are still totally lovely people with HEARTS of pure gold...
I for one send them all Heart Felt Love...
(shame we dont have a heart smilie)
Old 29-09-2011, 03:37 PM   #462
pacey

Quote:
Of course, raggie, although impossible to measure the impact on our physical world, it seems fairly obvious by now that certain things we have been focussing on have been affected... like the hurricane passing through NY without major destruction....and the horrible case of Troy Davis, now possibly making people in high places look at alternatives to the death penalty- we can but hope....

The ideal would be to see the shift perfectly reflected within and without. Until everything is groovy. It is about time.
I must say I had thought that we were not powerful enough to alter the course of events for Troy Davis, but I had not thought of it like this, that perhaps our energy was making people in high places look differently. Let us hope so.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #463
thisisnow
Inactive

Have I missed something or is the focus meant to be the same thing day after day in this case? In the past there was usually some indication if the image was to stay the same for several days. Anybody know?
Old 04-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #464
mrsj

Smile Does this Help...

Quote:
Anybody know?
http://www.davidicke.com/articles/th...ce-the-picture
Old 04-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #465
thisisnow
Inactive

Thanks. It is confirmation I am looking at the right picture. It was getting a bit confusing because the last image was the same for several days and it looks like this might go the same way, whereas to begin with it seemed the focus changed on a daily basis but I wouldn't be surprised if we revisit some of the previous ones at some point.....
Old 05-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #466
mrsj

Default I do it my way...

Quote:
Thanks. It is confirmation I am looking at the right picture. ... I wouldn't be surprised if we revisit some of the previous ones at some point.....
I have no inside info so I cant really say... I just offer my intention as whatever is needed at the time, saying I am joining all others who are sending love...
I have seen the same pic repeated as and when, also some stay for quite a while, I dont worry too much about the pic now I join in with whatever it is on the day without knowing exactly what it may be, does that make any sense...???
David has a very full schedule just now so I expect the pics etc. are being covered manually by a family member as I cant see how David finds enough hours in his busy day as it is, along with all the other challenges he faces on a daily basis...
This is just my own opinion of course, I dont know anymore than anyone else here...
Old 09-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #467
thisisnow
Inactive

Wink

Still slower than a week in the jail.....let's put on some Stevie Wonder full pelters and shiver me timbers. Just a suggestion
Old 10-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #468
thisisnow
Inactive

Smile

Oh well it would have been nice to have formed some friendships with like-minded people but it doesn't seem likely on the forum which is a shame as where
better than on something like the heart focus. So I am just going to log in to the actual image again and leave the forum discussion to others from now on. I gave it my best shot. Love n stuff.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #469
mrsj

Unhappy Aww thats a shame

Quote:
So I am just going to log in to the actual image again and leave the forum discussion to others from now on. I gave it my best shot. Love n stuff.
Aww thats a shame though I do understand how you feel as it started off with lots of discussions but then trailed off ... Im still doing my Event on FB here... https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119004631540611
I had to start a new one as I couldnt update the first one anymore but as it has 60 people on the first one I am still sharing it...
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=207460109299689
I will keep poping in here in case anyone turns up any time ...
As long as we keep sending the Love thats what counts...
Old 15-10-2011, 03:23 AM   #470
delamo1999

This is a great idea. Count me in.

Old 16-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #471
mrsj

Smile Coming together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post
This is a great idea. Count me in.

Great also there are FB pages & groups starting which I am encouraging people to share on Davids FB page so people all around the world are coming together even more...
Old 27-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #472
loveforall30

Cool awakening the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
Awakening The World ...

... Every Heart Makes A Difference

Please feel free to discuss the pictures posted on the website every day.

Please join the peaceful revolution - click here for the picture

Click here for more information on Awakening the World and the Non-compli-dance

i have been waiting to see this proclaimed in writing all my life. this will work if everyone tries. it takes concentration and ability to project. all of earth and humanity needs this badly. love is the only true answer and has always been so. it is not just awakening to ourselves, but to also wake up! we as the human race have allowed ourselves to be complacent with the allusions that surround us, that believe it or not, we have created! anyone has questions on that? when you think, when you process that thought, you create. most of human race has no clue that they do this daily and we as a human race are responsible for everything we create. it doesn't just "go away", it is waiting for your next command. its called "the law of process". Im sorry, i dont mean to be scolding here. I am glad to see this happening, it might just bring this race around.
Old 28-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #473
mrsj

Smile Agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforall30 View Post
I am glad to see this happening, it might just bring this race around.
I agree & I have been sending Love & Light from the Universe through my heart for some time now so also join in the 9-30pm GMT Focus too...

Last edited by mrsj; 28-10-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #474
tlsnm

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
Ok I am in, but do you think everyday might be to much for some people? Maybe we could have it on everyday but make a big one on a sunday when more people can join up? Also the crowhouse has the great intention on there site, maybe we could syncronise with this group and maybe try to get other web communitys involved ?

heres a link if you want to check it out http://thecrowhouse.com/intent.html

Maybe put out you tube videos so people who dont come on the site can link up, ?
One thing the video says it has been said of 1%, how do we know if we need more people? Oh never mind I would have being dumb asking that.

WHATEVER THE NUMBER NEEDED IS, WE WILL GO THROUGH YES WE WILL BE UNITED WE WILL BE TOGETHER, YES. THIS TIME WE WILL GO THROUGH!!!!!! BECAUSE THIS TIME WE KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING. FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!!!

Also something explaining what's around us and about what's in that website video
Old 02-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #475
pacey

I can't see the link to this Heart Focus from either the Headlines or the Home pages. Has it been taken off? Surely it still needs to be there to attract new people.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #476
mrsj

Smile The link is there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacey View Post
I can't see the link to this Heart Focus from either the Headlines or the Home pages. Has it been taken off? Surely it still needs to be there to attract new people.
http://www.davidicke.com/articles/th...ce-the-picture

Last edited by mrsj; 05-11-2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 07-11-2011, 04:58 AM   #477
jaktober

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post

where do you Queue? is it gonna cost me???
It'll cost you time, energy, and thought. The Revolution happens inside you. It is a decision to focus on the good things happening in the world, replacing fear with love, and acting on the choices you have.

Intro to subjects you can work on: http://freeindependentsun.com/zen/20...lf-governance/

And a little push in the right direction for "Occupy" and those who think they are powerless: http://freeindependentsun.com/zen/oc...t-corporatism/
Old 09-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #478
pacey

I have found it difficult to send love to the current picture of the nuclear bomb. At first I thought no, I will just send out love and peace to the world which I have done for the first couple of days. Then last night half way through the meditation it came to me that yes I should send to this picture as David obviously intends. Does anyone else feel like me. It is OK to send love to some of the not so nice people, like Obama and the Pope because somewhere they have a soul. Also it is OK to send love to various negative places like the Vatican and White House because the energy can be changed. However I am having difficulty with this picture of the bomb. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Old 15-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #479
equinox_girl

Default From the Southern Hemisphere

Joined in the meditation today, powerful sensation, overwhelming, true.
Old 18-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #480
mrsj

I lost the link, then couldnt find a way back from the home page, so got back via the Forum but it took some time...
Theres another link from David site I cant find either...
I will find it ...
Closed Thread