Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 04-01-2018, 12:27 PM   #481
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
That's quite an assumption
Not really, there's something up with that Colin Unwin guy too, what their roles are is unclear. BTW, to be clear, I'm not saying that the John Halliday in the above IS the French singer, just that there was a French singer named Johnny Hallyday who the Beatles met when they started out. It's just the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I've seen a few snippets of those Rotten Apple videos, and to be honest I don't know what to make of them.

I still have a gut feeling inside me though that Paul (the original Paul) is dead. And the more I compare the early Paul photos to, particularly the current McCartney, the more I don't see them being of the same person. If you cannot get over the differences in facial characteristics then look at the personalities. Who the "current" Paul or Faul is I've no idea, but I don't think it's Denny Laine, Phil Acrkrill, etc. I think whoever replaced him (if indeed replaced) looked uncannily and remarkably like him. I don't think turning someone like Phil Ackrill, whom to me looks absolutely nothing like Paul McCartney, using some miraculous surgery will transform him into a Paul McCartney double, unless what they have is some technology straight out of the John Travolta, Nicolas Cage film Face/Off.
That's an interesting take... keep in mind, Paul and Neil Aspinall are associated with the "Rotten Apple" series.

I think he's alive, but a few guys played him, "John Halliday" was most likely a McCartney double when he was younger, and he is still employed by the "company" in that he oversees Paul's birth home. Or, he is Paul.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:36 AM   #482
kiwi_

They must have bashed up Halliday's face so he would be unrecognisable as one of the Pauls
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 07:21 AM   #483
hokuspokus

Just adding my 2 bob for what it is worth.

Back in the 60s I should imagine there were counterfeit bands
cashing in on the Beatles popularity. Get 4 look a likes who can
hold an instrument get them to mime and who is going to know
that it was not the real Beatles playing at Cromer Pavillion in 1960?.
Word of mouth among teenagers was a powerful force back in the day.
For example , check out the Sex Pistols S.P.O.T.S tour on YouTube when
they were banned from playing. The kids knew who they were and it was
packed to the gunnels.

But the point is : why wouldn't there be living Beatles look a likes still
around and about?.

Also , on the Paul is dead ,what if Paul had had enough and just wanted
out ?. Like Rick Astley did in the 1980s.
What if the record companies etc wanted to keep the cash cow going?

As an aside my father in law met Paul on the set of Give my regards to Broad St.
He said he was a very nice man. He also said that Ringo was a cock.

Last edited by hokuspokus; 05-01-2018 at 07:23 AM.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 12:34 PM   #484
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
They must have bashed up Halliday's face so he would be unrecognisable as one of the Pauls
Why would you say that? He could pass for a brother or a close relation, same eyes, ears, mole..... very strong resemblance. Exactly what Paul McCartney might look like if he just ducked out of the limelight in 1966 because the Beatles thing was too much and he was happy to just live out his life as a regular person that didn't dye his hair or get plastic surgery/botox and all the rest.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #485
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Just adding my 2 bob for what it is worth.

Back in the 60s I should imagine there were counterfeit bands
cashing in on the Beatles popularity. Get 4 look a likes who can
hold an instrument get them to mime and who is going to know
that it was not the real Beatles playing at Cromer Pavillion in 1960?.
Word of mouth among teenagers was a powerful force back in the day.
For example , check out the Sex Pistols S.P.O.T.S tour on YouTube when
they were banned from playing. The kids knew who they were and it was
packed to the gunnels.

But the point is : why wouldn't there be living Beatles look a likes still
around and about?.

Also , on the Paul is dead ,what if Paul had had enough and just wanted
out ?. Like Rick Astley did in the 1980s.
What if the record companies etc wanted to keep the cash cow going?

As an aside my father in law met Paul on the set of Give my regards to Broad St.
He said he was a very nice man. He also said that Ringo was a cock.
I wish I would have seen this first. Right, what if the whole thing was just too much, and Paul opted out for a simpler life? Met a nice girl, wanted out of all the BS.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #486
kiwi_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
same eyes, ears, mole..... very strong resemblance.
Sounds like you need to take a better look.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:35 PM   #487
aratron

Quote:

Who the hell is this old Paul McCartney looking man who lives in Paul's birth home? He looks like what McCartney would now. Was he a double at one time and now maintains McCartney's birth home as his job? Johnny Hallyday was also the name of a French pop star that recently passed away. He knew the Beatles when they first broke and recorded some of their songs.

More weirdness from the psyop that was the Beatles.
Lol weak
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 01:25 PM   #488
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Lol weak
How so?
Old 07-01-2018, 01:26 PM   #489
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Sounds like you need to take a better look.
At what? There is a resemblance and the guy is there for some reason, right?
Old 08-01-2018, 03:19 AM   #490
kiwi_

Old 09-01-2018, 12:45 PM   #491
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
This is the only thread you are on kiwi, you are welcome.

Please, address the facepalm. It is not far fetched as to who John Halliday is. He is obviously connected somehow, it is not a problem to see him playing as one of the Beatles, the Paul, when he was younger. Dyed hair, makeup, he has the same type of face as Paul McCartney. Anyone with the sad eyes and dark hair looks like "Paul McCartney".

When this band came out, the guy in the middle was always described as "looking like Paul McCartney". I don't see that, but that's what they say. Old John Halliday has a much more striking resemblance to young McCartney than the above, agreed?
Old 10-01-2018, 02:40 AM   #492
kiwi_

Quote:
Please, address the facepalm.
I facepalmed because of the douchey wink. It reminded me of how you were so cocksure that Paul died and faul took over, then later decided you'll just turn to PWR instead.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:41 AM   #493
kiwi_

and don't go creeping through my post history please. That's more than a little weird.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:34 PM   #494
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
I facepalmed because of the douchey wink. It reminded me of how you were so cocksure that Paul died and faul took over, then later decided you'll just turn to PWR instead.
In the OP I suggested this is a different version of the PID, where P didn't D. It's just about the weirdness around Paul and the Beatles, and possibly why that whole thing was created. I don't know if I've ever really thought Paul was dead, but was always interested in the theory. I have my own ideas.

Quote:
and don't go creeping through my post history please. That's more than a little weird.
Don't flatter yourself, it was just about how I don't think I've really ever encountered you anywhere on the DIF except on this thread.

The is douchey, a wink is just a wink. To each their own.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:19 PM   #495
techman

I go with the opinion of Mark Devlin (don't know why I just think the things he says bring true) that this John Halliday bloke who, for some reason hasn't been seen since being sacked from the childhood home, isn't the real Paul or one of the alleged doubles, and that the real Paul is dead.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:56 PM   #496
techman

Mark Devlin appears to have changed his opinions on PiD, where at first he was quite convinced that Paul was murdered and was replaced by his imposter, William Shephard, aka Billy Shears. Now Devlin, from looking into the research by Miles Mathis, seems to have the viewpoint that Paul had/has a twin brother. This twin is the reason why the whole PID theory started, as a way of fooling the public in a mind control experiment.

This theory sounds very believable IMO, because it explains so many of the descrepencies of Paul in photos and videos. However, if this is true then where does the book The Memoirs of Billy Shears come into it?.

Last edited by techman; 01-02-2018 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:31 PM   #497
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Mark Devlin appears to have changed his opinions on PiD, where at first he was quite convinced that Paul was murdered and was replaced by his imposter, William Shephard, aka Billy Shears. Now Devlin, from looking into the research by Miles Mathis, seems to have the viewpoint that Paul had/has a twin brother. This twin is the reason why the whole PID theory started, as a way of fooling the public in a mind control experiment.

This theory sounds very believable IMO, because it explains so many of the descrepencies of Paul in photos and videos. However, if this is true then where does the book The Memoirs of Billy Shears come into it?.
I would be very cautious about using Miles Mathis as a source of reliable information about anyone. He makes wide and sweeping statements (in my opinion) about all kinds of things based on thin (very thin in some cases) information. Not careful enough or detailed enough research, in my opinion. But I do grant you that Mathis can be quite fascinating to read.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:42 PM   #498
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I would be very cautious about using Miles Mathis as a source of reliable information about anyone. He makes wide and sweeping statements (in my opinion) about all kinds of things based on thin (very thin in some cases) information. Not careful enough or detailed enough research, in my opinion. But I do grant you that Mathis can be quite fascinating to read.
I get what you mean. He does seem to come up with some interesting theories, but I do agree he doesn't provide much reliable information. The Elvis twin article he did, although thought provoking, had no real basis in photographic evidence that he was supposedly demonstrating, i.e claiming certain photos of Elvis show Elvis with a larger chin, sharper nose, mole etc, and others without, which he says is Aron. And Elvis wasn't the one who went into the army but was his twin Aron, and he was the one who married Prescilla?. C'mon that's just ridiculous.

As soon as I heard the Paul twin theory, I mentioned it on the plastic Macca blogsite, and comments weren't very positive. They claim it is complete disinformation.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:55 PM   #499
techman

Speaking of Miles Mathis, but another article he wrote about, which surprised me actually, was regarding Graham Hancock, Didn't read all the lengthy article, but it did say that he thinks that Hancock has been deliberately been put on a pedestal of the alternative media to divert attention from other subjects. In short he's disinfo. Many will defend Hancock claiming that this is nonsense, however Mathis does make a good point in why Hancock seems to get media attention to promote his books and research. I have wondered why Hancock has been interviews on primetime BBC breakfast a few times; why don't you see any other researcher getting the same airtime?. When Icke does manage this it's always the usual pisstake. Mathis also claims that the furor over the banned TED talk, where Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake gave a talk, was all part of a set up.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:28 PM   #500
mollymag4

I haven't ready any Miles Mathis for awhile as you now have to pay something to read and I am not yet willing to do that in his case.
I don't know enough about Graham Hancock to comment, but you have tweaked my interest in him.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote