Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 06-01-2017, 04:23 PM   #321
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

I think the PID business is a ruse to get people to miss the big picture. The big picture is that there was no Beatles.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:27 PM   #322
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
I think the PID business is a ruse to get people to miss the big picture. The big picture is that there was no Beatles.

There were in my record collection.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:34 PM   #323
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post

There were in my record collection.
What you've got in your record collection is a photograph of four blokes with a caption above it that says The Beatles. What is on the record is music that was written, arranged and played and recorded by an army of personel who were not those four blokes. It was an illusion that those four blokes were the product's creators. Those four blokes themselves were clueless as to how that music was made.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:37 PM   #324
brambles

Quote:
What you've got in your record collection is a photograph of four blokes with a caption above it that says The Beatles. What is on the record is music that was written, arranged and played and recorded by an army of personel who were not those four blokes. It was an illusion that those four blokes were the product's creators. Those four blokes themselves were clueless as to how that music was made.

I get what you're saying and actually that doesn't seem so far fetched. I guess they were an early example of a 'manufactured' band.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:57 PM   #325
cosmic tramp

Good thread this - MORE !
Old 06-01-2017, 10:26 PM   #326
jake_ball

Quote:
One thing it's got me thinking about is Lennon's "How Do You Sleep ?" lyric, an outright acid attack on McCartney, full of bitterness, I understand over selling out of business dealings with the Beatles' future after Epstein's death, starts off:

"So Sergeant Pepper took you by surprise..."

Thinking about it, it would be the sort of song you'd aim at a usurper of the 'dream' ( who joined circa Sgt Pepper).

"How Do You Sleep ?" (with lyrics) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRybNHvCMJk

Just been over on You Tube where there is a load of material on all this and I'm starting to think it's true with both Ringo Starr & George Harrison (posthumously) giving testimonies that McCartney did in fact die in 1966. Cover up wasn't just a commercial EMI Parlophone concern but at MI5 level to prevent national and global hysteria (would they do that over a pop star today ???). Providing stand-in members for bands back then as now is no big deal in itself. Goes on all the time. Billy Shears was supposed to be a temporary measure until the truth would out...only it worked too well.

So why doesn't the other Macca just own up ? What's he got to lose ? He's now an established musician in his own right, with a perfectly legitimate claim to being the 5th Beatle - involved in the writing, co-writing and recording of the later thinkier albums ( Abbey Road, Let it Be, White Album). Apparently you can find all sorts on the cover of the Sgt Pepper album by placing a mirror upon it on strategic places highlighting Lennon's art school skills- including a Walrus, Crowley, other funereal wording and a pyramid). The entire cover is a mass funeral attendance. Then again, it was released very shortly after Brian Epstein's death, who initially wanted the album sold in brown paper bags (???).

Do I take it Sgt. Pepper is the first album featuring Faul ?

My conclusion is this - showbiz, by time honoured definition ~ whether it's pantomimes or pop stars, traditionally operates on artifice, illusion, myth, deceptions, falsehoods, fantasy, caprice, sophistry, suspension of disbelief, lies (often to ensure cohesion and continuity for the benefit of both artist and audience).

So the real Paul McCartney may well have unfortunately died in a car crash in 1966.. very sorry to hear it and all that...BUT so what ???!!
I actually think that it was of the utmost importance to Britain and America to keep the Beatlemania (and all that went with it) on track. The Beatles, I reckon, were a manufactured boyband who were being used to bring major political and cultural change to America, by creating left wing hippy types etc etc - Don McLean wrote a song about it
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:32 PM   #327
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I actually think that it was of the utmost importance to Britain and America to keep the Beatlemania (and all that went with it) on track. The Beatles, I reckon, were a manufactured boyband who were being used to bring major political and cultural change to America, by creating left wing hippy types etc etc - Don McLean wrote a song about it
More importantly , a considerable amount for the Inland Revenue as well. One of our best British Exports. I don't know the figures but it ran into many many millions. I suppose they didn't write "Taxman" for nothing...well they did actually - almost nothing - taxed 98% of everything they earned at one point, I understand. They were only topped in earnings by Elvis.

...just looked it up : Lennon Estate valued at around £400 million, George left £300 million in his will...Macca and Yoko are dollar billionaires, Ringo guesstimated at £200 million net worth....left wing hippy types indeed...NOT.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 06-01-2017 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:07 AM   #328
kiwi_

Quote:
You would maybe be on to something there if they had never performed live.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 03:13 AM   #329
kiwi_

Quote:
I'm starting to think it's true with both Ringo Starr & George Harrison (posthumously) giving testimonies that McCartney did in fact die in 1966.
Got a link to that? sounds like bullcrap
Old 07-01-2017, 03:59 AM   #330
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Quote:
"It's not whether or not there's a Paul McCartney, it's that there really are no Beatles"
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 04:07 AM   #331
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

For the record, I don't buy the PID [email protected], meself.
I'm pretty sure John is dead, though.

The important thing to remember is that Keith Richards will never die!
Old 07-01-2017, 04:56 AM   #332
kiwi_

Keith has apparently already died and been replaced at least once.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:05 AM   #333
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Got a link to that? sounds like bullcrap
Just go on You Tube, type in McCartney Car crash, loads of mini documentaries citing Ringo & George's admissions.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 07-01-2017 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:06 PM   #334
kiwi_

Get real, if they had ever said that Paul died it would've been massive news. Not just in the PID community.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:11 PM   #335
techman

I bet a lot of scousers were well miffed knowing George, Paul, Ringo and John had more money each than the entire population of Liverpool itself lol. I bet alot of people (especially the ones living on a council estate in Dingle struggling to keep a roof over their heads) would be well pissed of knowing about their vast fortunes. Name one scouser who made it (whether a singer, actor, artist, etc) who didn't want to leave the place and is proud of their home town?. Where's Paul/Faul when he's in Liverpool? he never showed up at Cilla's funeral, and brother Mike McGear, who from the looks of him I wouldn't trust to swap me two fivers for a tenner lol. Same with Ricky "my arse" Tomlinson, Jimmy Tarbuck, Paul O'Grady and all the other "fake" scousers who bang on about on TV how proud they are of their upbringing, they couldnt wait to get out the place.

Last edited by techman; 07-01-2017 at 07:15 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:20 PM   #336
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I bet a lot of scousers were well miffed knowing George, Paul, Ringo and John had more money each than the entire population of Liverpool itself lol. I bet alot of people (especially the ones living on a council estate in Dingle struggling to keep a roof over their heads) would be well pissed of knowing about their vast fortunes. Name one scouser who made it (whether a singer, actor, artist, etc) who didn't want to leave the place and is proud of their home town?. Where's Paul/Faul when he's in Liverpool? he never showed up at Cilla's funeral, and brother Mike McGear, who from the looks of him I wouldn't trust to swap me two fivers for a tenner lol. Same with Ricky "my arse" Tomlinson, Jimmy Tarbuck, Paul O'Grady and all the other "fake" scousers who bang on about on TV how proud they are of their upbringing, they couldnt wait to get out the place.
We have the same in Yorkshire - Professional Yorkshiremen ~ Brian Glover (PE Teacher in "Kes" and Allinson's Wholemeal bead advert voice) was nowhere to be seen until he gentilised his accent for Hollywood in Aliens III). I know somebody who knew Yorkshire novelist Stan Barstow who was lampooned for smoking his clay pipe in the local pub and disdaining everyone around him...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 07-01-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:31 AM   #337
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Quote:
Keith has apparently already died and been replaced at least once.
No, it's the same Keith, just his blood gets replaced.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:36 PM   #338
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Just go on You Tube, type in McCartney Car crash, loads of mini documentaries citing Ringo & George's admissions.
No. You go on youtube and find either of those two saying it. It would be massively helpful if it contained the interviewer and the context as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Paul McCartney has one of THE most distinctive accents on the planet. He is from Liverpool, he has a scouse accent yes, but it is so very very unique. If you heard a thousand people from Liverpool, you would (a UK person would) be able to tell whether it was Paul.

Early days and later days, the same accent. That's it, silly conspiracy dead and buried. But there's so much more.

Paul is left handed. That's 10% for starters. He looks identical, is a musician, has an identical accent, has the same gammy eye, has the same song writing talent, plays piano and guitar. His singing voice if anything is even more distinctive than his spoken voice!

NOBODY during this period when The Beatles were unbelievably famous noticed this guy schmalzing about, identical to Paul McCartney and they managed seamlessly to a) cover up his death b) switch over the perfect person c) magically make the perfect person disappear without any of his family noticing or spilling the beans.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:35 PM   #339
cosmic tramp

May I ask which Icke book you claimed as your prize True Group so I know which ones I can / can't offer any more ?
Old 09-01-2017, 12:13 AM   #340
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
You would maybe be on to something there if they had never performed live.
There is a stark difference between the footage of their live performances and their studio recordings. Live, they sound like any other pub band, you know, average. No great shakes there.

But the studio stuff, sounds like a different lot of musicians. If they could really play like the studio recordings portray, why didn't they?