Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #21
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Don't worry about it tin. Because either he/she is a straight moron. Or is a undercover troll. Noticed how fiercely he/she defended Alan Watt who in my opinion is a misinfo agent. So which one is it spirit moron or troll?
....................

I know you're a grade A idiot.

I'm exposing the ruling Elite's "agents." Yet you think I'm an agent. I'm a cult buster, it's my duty to expose. That's a role I play. And I'm no "actor." I've researched this sort of topic among many others, for 18 years. So, I'd say, I'm more qualified than most people here, to post my opinions and theories.

Try de-programme and u- brainwash yourself, that's my advice to you. That's why I'm here, to wake you up! My spirituality is my affair. So, you can carry on your delusional judgements about me and my beliefs, which you know nothing of. And to think you're more advanced, enlightened, or because you believe in the ascension process, or whatever? well more fool you. An advanced spiritual person, wouldn't resort to name calling like you lot do. So, go figure.....


This is what's promoted by the IIlluminati agents such as M Tsarion. Levi was a Kabbalist, Occultist Jesuit, ( bad combination ) You really believe they'd let such info slip out into the hands of the public? NO, this stuff is promoted to brainwash and confuse us not set us free.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 01-12-2007 at 07:21 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #22
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Please keep the discussion on topic. Consciousness is capable of miracles. That's the topic.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #23
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Ok, so we've come to realize that a big part of the Ascension process is the upgrading of our DNA to the fully functioning 12 strands. Current science recognizes and understands the function of only two strands. The other ten that they don't understand they call "JUNK DNA" or conserved noncoding sequences (CNC's).

http://spiritual-nature.com/mambo/in...sg1655#msg1655
Fascinating! So how exactly can we turn on our "junk" DNA? I get that consciousness changes my DNA and my reality, but how do I change my consciousness to make that happen? Some sort of meditation perhaps?

I wonder if there is any scientific evidence to suggest that this might actually be happening?
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:56 PM   #24
mcmenek1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the eye of the storm
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hi guys,

Great posts there from tinmenace and lottie........ excellent information guys

The whole DNA thing is crucial I think...... A recent Russian DNA discovery found that DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’

Quote:
"Some recent Russian DNA discoveries documented by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf in their book Vernetzte Intelligenz have been summarised by Baerbel. ‘The human DNA is a biological Internet’ with evidence that DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’

This suggests that ‘our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body, but also serves as data storage and communication.’ The Russian scientists and linguists have found that the genetic code ‘follows the same rules as all our human languages.’ In effect, human language did not appear coincidentally but is a reflection of our DNA."

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/8588/48/


If we can think of the English language as a programming language and this programming language has the power to effect our DNA in a positive way or a negative way depending on how it is used......"The Powers That Be" have control over this programming language through the Oxford English Dictionary they have the power to create words with a certain vibration frequency that will have negative attachments when used in every day situations....... for example the words 'fear' and 'blood'...... both these words have a vibration frequency of 3....... which is a female energy vibration "The Powers That Be" are trying to programme our DNA to associate the female vibration with negativity by attaching words and numbers with a female vibration frequency to negativity....... this results in throwing us out of balance and disconnects us from a higher conscious wavelength...... for examples of this DNA programming and how to prevent it see this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:01 PM   #25
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Fascinating! So how exactly can we turn on our "junk" DNA? I get that consciousness changes my DNA and my reality, but how do I change my consciousness to make that happen? Some sort of meditation perhaps?

I wonder if there is any scientific evidence to suggest that this might actually be happening?
Yes there is scientific evidence. Follow the link in THIS post.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #26
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi guys,

Great posts there from tinmenace and lottie........ excellent information guys

The whole DNA thing is crucial I think...... A recent Russian DNA discovery found that DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’

Quote:
"Some recent Russian DNA discoveries documented by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf in their book Vernetzte Intelligenz have been summarised by Baerbel. ‘The human DNA is a biological Internet’ with evidence that DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’

This suggests that ‘our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body, but also serves as data storage and communication.’ The Russian scientists and linguists have found that the genetic code ‘follows the same rules as all our human languages.’ In effect, human language did not appear coincidentally but is a reflection of our DNA."

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/8588/48/


If we can think of the English language as a programming language and this programming language has the power to effect our DNA in a positive way or a negative way depending on how it is used......"The Powers That Be" have control over this programming language through the Oxford English Dictionary they have the power to create words with a certain vibration frequency that will have negative attachments when used in every day situations....... for example the words 'fear' and 'blood'...... both these words have a vibration frequency of 3....... which is a female energy vibration "The Powers That Be" are trying to programme our DNA to associate the female vibration with negativity by attaching words and numbers with a female vibration frequency to negativity....... this results in throwing us out of balance and disconnects us from a higher conscious wavelength...... for examples of this DNA programming and how to prevent it see this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

Love
&
Peace


Right!

David talks about it in his book Infinite Love...



An absolute must-read for those of you that have not read it yet. It's not a very thick book, but it's crucial information, ESPECIALLY at this point in time.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #27
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Fascinating! So how exactly can we turn on our "junk" DNA? I get that consciousness changes my DNA and my reality, but how do I change my consciousness to make that happen? Some sort of meditation perhaps?

I wonder if there is any scientific evidence to suggest that this might actually be happening?
sorry about that tin i'll ignore his response. back on subject now. kasalt i believe just by constantly thinking about may just do it. as we know the more we are repeated something the mind eventually accepts and makes happens. so yes i'll constantly meditate on that and keep telling myself this is going to happen. you are consciousness to change it simply think it.
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #28
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
sorry about that tin i'll ignore his response. back on subject now. kasalt i believe just by constantly thinking about may just do it. as we know the more we are repeated something the mind eventually accepts and makes happens. so yes i'll constantly meditate on that and keep telling myself this is going to happen. you are consciousness to change it simply think it.
It wasn't a shot at you, bud. I just don't want this info to be covered up with tactical bullshit, which we so easily (me included) get sucked into. Hugs to you!

Kasalt, have you ever read Bringers of the Dawn?

You can listen to it HERE
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:16 PM   #29
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

I just thought about this one guys I guess in alot of ways that one saying is true " I think therefore I am "
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #30
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

*hugs* Tin
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #31
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

Allso please check out the link for my signature. It's very insightful
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:51 PM   #32
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

This can be one of the most important threads on this forum.

A place to put all the most up-to-date information on the nature of
conscious creation.


Eternal spirit's attitide is disappointing. He does great research
on important five-sense related topics- but has a terrible block
to any information that transcends this limited five-sense level.

This is NOT to negate the five-sense level.

This level is VITAL.

It is where we live, move and have our being.

But it is merely the 'effect'.

The energetic world of thoughts, feelings, beliefs and
fears is the causative level.

Eternal Spirit says they wouldn't lett his information out.

Of course not. That's why they always have the 'ridicule
lobby' always available - if such information is ever made
available.

To laugh at, ridicule such ideas.

And it works.

Tell most people in the general public that they can shape
their own reality - and they will laugh at you.

Ask david Icke.

When he first talked about this idea in his first book - the
truth vibrations.

But the veil is lifting.

Their wall is beginning to crack.

'Lightworkers' from other times? - other dimensions?? are 'birthing'
(people like tinmenace, lottie) and anchoring this new understanding?

Things are changing.

Notice the difference in people's attitudes to dave icle in the
UK and Ireland now- compared to 1990.

Last edited by seanx; 01-12-2007 at 08:54 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:58 PM   #33
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,442
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Although this thread and ones like it are generally thought of as relating to spirituality i actually think it has far more to do with modern science/physics. Most of the information above is backed up with scientific evidence.
The word spirituality comes into it as the part that we cant really explain about ourselves and reality. The bits that are 'unknown'.
We've all been conditioned for a long time to accept the laws of physics/science/genetics and the world that has manifested as a result of that and we are told 'that is all there is' but we are beginning to find out that there is actually far more but we have a hard time accepting it because its so far off our accepted version of reality and whats possible that we dismiss/ridicule/fear it. When something as widely uncertain as 'spirituality' and something so deeply ingrained as 'fact/truth/solid/certain' as science come together its extremely confusing, i believe the marriage of the two is leading the way to understanding more about the truth of why we are here.
This isnt just about belief or spirituality etc its based on facts, new scientific discoveries, and exploration of the nature of reality/genetics too....and so far that shows us that we actually play the primary role as participators in the creation of our universe.

Quote:
"We are tiny patches of the Universe looking at itself and building itself."- John Wheeler, Physicist.
In a participatoy universe, the act of focusing our consciousness -of us looking somewhere and examining the world- is an act of creation and of itself.

Everywhere we look, our consciousness makes us something to look at.

I love this subject!!
__________________
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:14 AM   #34
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Although this thread and ones like it are generally thought of as relating to spirituality i actually think it has far more to do with modern science/physics. Most of the information above is backed up with scientific evidence.
The word spirituality comes into it as the part that we cant really explain about ourselves and reality. The bits that are 'unknown'.
We've all been conditioned for a long time to accept the laws of physics/science/genetics and the world that has manifested as a result of that and we are told 'that is all there is' but we are beginning to find out that there is actually far more but we have a hard time accepting it because its so far off our accepted version of reality and whats possible that we dismiss/ridicule/fear it. When something as widely uncertain as 'spirituality' and something so deeply ingrained as 'fact/truth/solid/certain' as science come together its extremely confusing, i believe the marriage of the two is leading the way to understanding more about the truth of why we are here.
This isnt just about belief or spirituality etc its based on facts, new scientific discoveries, and exploration of the nature of reality/genetics too....and so far that shows us that we actually play the primary role as participators in the creation of our universe.


Quote:
"We are tiny patches of the Universe looking at itself and building itself."- John Wheeler, Physicist.

In a participatoy universe, the act of focusing our consciousness -of us looking somewhere and examining the world- is an act of creation and of itself.

Everywhere we look, our consciousness makes us something to look at.
Yes, absolutely and the best NEW book on this topic is Greg Brandon's
The Divine Matrix, ,who puts the latest scientific clothing on
the ideas that dave icke explores in Tales of the Time Loop.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:52 AM   #35
amercury
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: coastal plain
Posts: 860
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Infinite love changes DNA

http://www.thequantumsite.com/articl...periments.html
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:57 AM   #36
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,442
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post
Omg!! how strange thats got the three experiments that i wrote about in my earlier post from my Divine Matrix book....The Quantum Site've obviously read the book!! lol!!

Great link though cheers for sharing!!
__________________
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:54 PM   #37
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post


ABSOLUTELY 100% correct! *thumbs up*

It changes everything. If everything we did, came from a place of infinite love, it would be a different world.

It would be nice if we ALL did it, and also if we (me included) didn't fall prey to the tactics of provocatuers.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:04 PM   #38
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default



!Scientific Proof!

Accelerated Evolution of "JUNK DNA" in Humans - Link

Remember now, this is what scientists are calling the other 10 strands of DNA (that they are unable to comprehend with their current level of scientific understanding). The strands that are now being upgraded through the Ascension process. Once completed, we will no longer be 3D beings. We will be so much more, but it IS up to each and every one of us to pursue this path. This is a do-it-yourself process. No spoon-feeding. No piggy-backing.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #39
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,622
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Ok, so we've come to realize that a big part of the Ascension process is the upgrading of our DNA to the fully functioning 12 strands. Current science recognizes and understands the function of only two strands. The other ten that they don't understand they call "JUNK DNA" or conserved noncoding sequences (CNC's)
I think this is out of date, Tin.
I read somewhere in a scientific journal, some months ago, that they have shown that the ten strands of "junk" DNA are not junk at all, but old stuff that we haven't used for a long time. It's become disorganized from lack of use but what seems to be happening in the "ascension" process is that we are reactivating it. It will naturally re-organize itself as we use it.

This, of course, makes sense of the archaeological evidence of ancient, advanced civilizations.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.

Last edited by phildee3; 02-12-2007 at 03:24 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #40
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
I think this is out of date, Tin.
I read somewhere in a scientific journal, some months ago, that they have shown that the ten strands of "junk" DNA are not junk at all, but old stuff that we havn't used for a long time. It's become disorganized from lack of use but what seems to be happening in the "ascension" process is that we are reactivating it. It will naturally re-organize itself as we use it.

Right, that's what the articles are about (the ones provided in the links). They're being reactivated. Quite right! The language they use is "accelerated evolution". As always...discernment We have to read between the lines to get the real truth.

Not mainstream news, and it should be.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.