Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 17-04-2015, 07:21 PM   #21
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Its about choice, having a "NONE OF THE ABOVE" option.

Everything else on the menu has made society ill for a long time.

And we pay for it!!!

:luv:Peace
It could tell that x number of people didn't like any of any the candidates but does nothing to say what candidate they would like or to cause such candidates to become available. I have said many times about how food gardeners would be good candidates but nobody is actually interested in different types of people. You can see like Bennett is not a lawyer she has a degree in agriculture but not many vote for her. They want to have a lawyer who drives a car and so on. It is chicken and egg scenario. If I helped set up gardeners party nobody would vote for them. They would just think it is a joke. Icke blames it on the vanking system but I think this is wrong. People are the ones who want banking system and just because it is backed by gold or something you still you going to have problems. People don't want to have food garden. Atleast Bennett is different she goes to peoples supermarket on her bike instead of car. It don't matter if she get no vote the important thing is that there is the alternative available which shows it is the people who want the current system and there is atleast some hope and people trying to offer an alternative.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 17-04-2015 at 07:33 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #22
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
It could tell that x number of people didn't like any of any the candidates but does nothing to say what candidate they would like or to cause such candidates to become available. I have said many times about how food gardeners would be good candidates but nobody is actually interested in different types of people. You can see like Bennett is not a lawyer she has a degree in agriculture but not many vote for her. They want to have a lawyer who drives a car and so on. It is chicken and egg scenario. If I helped set up gardeners party nobody would vote for them. They would just think it is a joke. Icke blames it on the vanking system but I think this is wrong. People are the ones who want banking system and just because it is backed by gold or something you still you going to have problems. People don't want to have food garden. Atleast Bennett is different she goes to peoples supermarket on her bike instead of car. It don't matter if she get no vote the important thing is that there is the alternative available which shows it is the people who want the current system and there is atleast some hope and people trying to offer an alternative.

So play them at their own game...problem, reaction, solution

Problem...No valid choice or candidate
reaction... we demand a choice
solution... we change the voting system

:luv:Peace
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 08:01 PM   #23
greatdayforfreedom

I was thinking of voting for UKIP, what was I thinking? Thanks for the video, David. It's what I needed to hear.
Old 17-04-2015, 09:27 PM   #24
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
I was thinking of voting for UKIP, what was I thinking? Thanks for the video, David. It's what I needed to hear.
What did "Dave " say ..beyond what we know already ??? Did he even mention the EU ?? Dave Like Brand may well be part of the system ......who knows ,he never convinced me not to vote ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 10:02 PM   #25
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
Problem...No valid choice or candidate
There doesn't seem to be any reason why there shouldn't be a valid choice of candidates.
Quote:
Standing as a candidate
Find out if you are eligible to stand

In UK Parliamentary elections all candidates must be 18 years old or over and either:

a British citizen
a citizen of the Republic of Ireland
a citizen of a commonwealth country who does not require leave to enter or remain in the UK, or has indefinite leave to remain in the UK

Certain groups of people are not allowed to stand, these include:

members of the police forces
members of the armed forces
civil servants, judges and peers who sit and can vote in the House of Lords
people who are subject to a bankruptcy restrictions order or a debt relief restrictions order in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
people who have been adjudged bankrupt in Northern Ireland
people who have had their estate confiscated (sequestrated) in Scotland

See Electoral Commission guidance for more information:

Can you stand for election? (PDF) (external site)
Can you stand for election? - Northern Ireland (PDF) (external site)

Become a validly nominated candidate

You will need to become a validly nominated candidate, which means your name will appear on a ballot paper. To do this you need to submit a completed set of nomination forms along with a deposit of £500 to the (Acting) Returning Officer before 4pm on the deadline day for nominations.

All candidates need to appoint an election agent, who is the person responsible for the management of your election campaign and its financial management. If you do not appoint an agent, you will become your own agent by default.
http://www.parliament.uk/get-involve...ions/standing/
Old 17-04-2015, 11:40 PM   #26
john white

Well its a rare day I don't agree with David, the seeds are there, in UKIP and, I must be fair, in the Greens

However the Greens are a very complicated party internally and they ARE run by the UN World Government Agenda, they may have the blue sky thinking but its a long way from policy, and the money reform policy they have put in (citizens income) has been presented in a terribly cock arse way

Farage definitely wants to return BoE powers to government, its a long way from Iceland but that and escaping the ECB would create new options, elsewhere in UKIP there are some advanced plans for debt relieving the newly sovereign pound , and then we really COULD be Iceland, a future I would dearly love to manifest

And I don't for a minute think that 1) FPTP will survive to the 2020 election, its done now and no longer servers the big parties and 2) there will not, as a direct result, be entirely new parties arising for that election

And goddam it, if you want a better party, get starting one!

Some pointers:

Its not about the leader. The leader has no power that isn't given to him

Its about the followers. Followers persuade others to lend their support the leader articulates the views formed by the party. So have views worth following

Its not about the ideology. Ideology will always get you some votes, but to gain power, its about the practicalities. You must make a practical difference in measurable ways and to do that you must have policies people will support because they are sensible and practical

--------------------------------

And there is another issue, that David certainly doesn't have to recognise, but as a political trencherman I certainly do

Turkey's do not vote for Xmas!

No matter how right it is, people will not directly elect a party to do what David is asking it to do, throw off the Rothschild Banking system (* at least under current levels of economic stress and being protected from loss of public services by unprecedented government borrowing).

They will not do that because if that was articulated as policy the horror stories about what it would do to house prices would torpedo electoral support. Generally, people are not fanatics, but moderate

Therefore a party genuinely seeking votes for office has no choice but to address the issues practically at hand whatever future it might desire to see

Farage cannot talk like David Icke and lead UKIP to gain seats under FPTP!

Well anyway, it would in a sense be disappointing to see David endorse a particular party, his message belongs to more than any one group of us, and I mean that genuinely

I will continue to do as I feel is right and Vote UKIP May 7th

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 17-04-2015 at 11:47 PM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 12:30 AM   #27
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Well its a rare day I don't agree with David, the seeds are there, in UKIP and, I must be fair, in the Greens

However the Greens are a very complicated party internally and they ARE run by the UN World Government Agenda
Are you suggesting that UKIP would like to take the UK out of the UN? There is quite a lot of quite complex reading to do regarding the UN but I am not entirely convinced they support a world government as you suggest in a top down manner. This bit here is about removing powers from totally undemocratic world government entities that Ukip supports.

Quote:
IP353 All rules on international property rights (IPRs) should be removed from the WTO's remit. Let each country once again determine its own rules for patents, copyrights, trademarks and other IPRs, according to its needs. However, all patents on life forms should be internationally prohibited. A special IPR regime should be introduced to facilitate the production and distribution of medicinal drugs at prices which all countries can afford.

IP360 The IMF and World Bank have been dominated by the Western bloc. They are politically undemocratic and outmoded in their economic practice. We support abolition of the World Bank unless reformed so that membership and decision-making are democratic as between member states, such that a majority always resides with the majority of the world's people and countries, in other words the developing countries. Operations should be made subservient to sustainability principles and to all international conventions on human and labour rights, and environmental protection. The Presidency of the Bank, hitherto always a US citizen and a position in the gift of the US President, should be opened up to people of all countries according to merit.

IP370 The IMF should return to its original role of overseeing the international monetary system, and no more than that. It should aim to limit surpluses in member countries' foreign payment, as well as deficits. The IMF has neither the skills nor the public legitimacy to interfere in countries' domestic policies, and all policy conditions on its loans and standby agreements should be brought to an end without delay.

IP371 The IMF should be reformed so that membership and decision-making are democratic as between member states, such that a majority always resides with the majority of the world's people and countries, in other words the developing countries. No country should have an effective right of veto on any decisions of the Fund, as the USA has had on all decisions since the beginning. The position of Managing Director of the Fund, hitherto always a European citizen, should be opened up to people of all countries according to merit.
http://policy.greenparty.org.uk/ip.html

Last edited by mightiswrong; 18-04-2015 at 12:37 AM.
Old 18-04-2015, 12:42 AM   #28
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post

Farage didn’t work his way up from the bottom. He was educated at £10,000 a term private school Dulwich College. On leaving college he used daddy’s contacts to become a commodities trader in the City. He is one of those suited, champagne quaffing, morally bankrupt traders that helped bring our economy to its knees. A vote for UKIP, is a vote to install another wealthy heir into Number 10.
The Labour Government brought the country to it's knees.

Blair and his fellow professional liars will try to shift the blame, but it was them and they did it 100% on purpose.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 12:48 AM   #29
john white

Quote:
Are you suggesting that UKIP would like to take the UK out of the UN? There is quite a lot of quite complex reading to do regarding the UN but I am not entirely convinced they support a world government as you suggest in a top down manner. This bit here is about removing powers from totally undemocratic world government entities that Ukip supports.
The difference is this: seeing the UN as a venue for diplomacy with other nations, as the vast majority of people do, is one thing

Driving the agenda of the elite at the top of the UN to change societies across the world into a form more pleasing to them is another

Have you not read up on Agenda 21 yet?

I have a question for you:

In the leadership debate on Thursday night, Natalie Bennett thought British troops should fight for one flag and named that flag: whose was it?

Old 18-04-2015, 01:04 AM   #30
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb The police state really is imminent though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Sorry but David is wrong on this ,plenty of footage of Farage in the EU slagging off GoldmanSachs ,and what it did to Greece ,he also has slagged off the ECB and the IMF.... Both Mark Reckless and Douglas Carswell stood up and spoke about the corruption of banks creating money out of thin air in a debate in Parliament along with a few other honest MPs ...So Sorry David ,some MPs HAVE spoken about this. Also Getting out of the EU is vital for our Freedoms here in the UK.
Some good points there grannie27. I agree with a lot of what David Icke says in general and I agree with a lot of what David Icke says here, but I would also like to offer a bit of a critique. First things first, there is, in essence, an option to vote for 'none of the above'. How do you do this? Well you spoil your ballot paper. The statistics on spoiled ballots must be pretty constant. Therefore, if there was any national campaign running for people to do this, followed by a large increase in the number of spoiled ballots in the relevant election, then it would be very obvious that 'x' amount of people had in fact voted for 'none of the above'.

Moving on, David Icke stood as an independent candidate,not so long ago, so I am a bit disappointed that he didn't also cheerlead for folks to vote for them now. If anyone can find one they think is worth voting for of course. Maybe he thinks that they won't get too far in terms of winning seats. However, things have changed an awful lot in terms of public consciousness since Icke stood, in my opinion, and what does he expect to replace the 'corrupt parties' he speaks of? Independent candidates have been known to win in General Elections. We may as well get going with the independent candidate idea, with a long term view, right now.

What I agree with you the most on, grannie27, is the necessity for us to escape the E.U.. I think it is situation critical right now. For this, we really do need to vote for UKIP in this General Election. I have said many times that I don't see UKIP as any sort of panacea, it's the party political system that is at fault just as Icke says, and UKIP would certainly turn more corrupt over time. I have even posited the notion that they might end up taking us back into the E.U., in 10 to 15 years say, if they won a General Election, remained in power and were left to their own devices. However, I have to take the view that we can't possibly be any worse off than we are now. It simply can't be! An awful lot hinges on whether their leader Farage, himself, is really serious about getting us out of the E.U. and I believe he is. I also believe there are many genuine UKIP candidates, not like most of the sheep M.P.'s we currently suffer, who want exactly the same thing. Am I 100% on Farage not being a stooge? No, but my gut says he isn't, which is backed up by what I have seen in the mass media, and on the premise of 'we can't possibly be any worse off' I will take my chance.

One other thing, which is also quite important, I think the PTB will have electronic voting in place by 2020. Then, it really wouldn't matter who we voted for, even if 100% of us decided to vote for independent candidates. I have already heard Clegg, plus a few others, making noises about the need for it. The only reason they would be actively pushing for this is because they know it would be rigged! I think enough people voting UKIP now would also stop that from happening, as well as help us escape the E.U., and buy us more time to evolve the independent candidate idea further.

Quote:
Its no longer a choice between Coke and Pepsi as in the past .....not that I approve of our system as it is ....but the right vote could see a snowball effect of changes. Doing nothing changes nothing until the WHOLE system changes .....
Yes, I quite agree. If it was only a choice of Lib/Lab/Con/Green/SNP/Cymru, then I would also be yelling 'don't vote!' or 'spoil your ballot paper!' from the rooftops as well. However, I think this is quite possibly the last chance we will have to cast a vote, in a General Election, that will actually be counted. Therefore, people really should be voting for UKIP, Respect, another one of the smaller parties or a decent independent candidate. Otherwise, we will only be helping to usher in the police state apparatus by not having enough M.P.'s speaking out against it. This is what I think the real PTB would find most desirable in this General Election, in order of preference.

1. People voting Lib/Lab/Con/SNP with them not minding people voting Green/Cymru too much.

2. People not voting at all.

3. People voting and purposely spoiling their ballot papers.

4. People voting for smaller parties and independent candidates.

5. People voting for UKIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The Labour Government brought the country to it's knees. Blair and his fellow professional liars will try to shift the blame, but it was them and they did it 100% on purpose.
So true, all continued under Camoron, and hence the original need to assassinate John Smith. It is always key to own the leader of any party you want to control. Just look at Smegghead and the planned destruction of the Lib Dems.

Quote:
In the leadership debate on Thursday night, Natalie Bennett thought British troops should fight for one flag and named that flag: whose was it?
I think Caroline Lucas is a spook stooge. I think she got fed up being party leader and they found a moron puppet to replace her. Lucas is no doubt still pulling all of the party strings, by way of her own handlers, in my opinion.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 18-04-2015 at 01:15 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 01:16 AM   #31
mightiswrong
Banned

You will be well aware though and just ignoring the fact that the WTO and IMF have far more power to govern the world without any control by the people being as UKIP is a party obsessed with money and global trade which is what causes much of the conflict and need for resolution in the fist place.

As you have argued yourself there is policy that people wouldn't vote for. If the greens said they would immediately cut the military budget the media would have field day as they have in the past (although it could be a bad sign) . So what she actually said was to use the forces for UN peacekeeping and stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia, scrap trident etc. Here it is:
https://youtu.be/8WoLrV8KBkk?t=55m44s

It doesn't appear that she said anything about fighting for one flag. It was quite interesting that the Welsh lady was saying about the budget being 6% and Farage that it needed to be raised to 2% so I am not sure exactly. I would tend to think it is probably more likely to be 6% and should be cut.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 18-04-2015 at 01:53 AM.
Old 18-04-2015, 06:01 AM   #32
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
You will be well aware though and just ignoring the fact that the WTO and IMF have far more power to govern the world without any control by the people being as UKIP is a party obsessed with money and global trade which is what causes much of the conflict and need for resolution in the fist place.

As you have argued yourself there is policy that people wouldn't vote for. If the greens said they would immediately cut the military budget the media would have field day as they have in the past (although it could be a bad sign) . So what she actually said was to use the forces for UN peacekeeping and stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia, scrap trident etc. Here it is:
https://youtu.be/8WoLrV8KBkk?t=55m44s

It doesn't appear that she said anything about fighting for one flag. It was quite interesting that the Welsh lady was saying about the budget being 6% and Farage that it needed to be raised to 2% so I am not sure exactly. I would tend to think it is probably more likely to be 6% and should be cut.
You see you do know, but you haven't put it together

That 6% was a woods "brain fade" ofc military spending is not 6% of GDP

Old 18-04-2015, 06:59 AM   #33
mr sparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The Labour Government brought the country to it's knees.

Blair and his fellow professional liars will try to shift the blame, but it was them and they did it 100% on purpose.
What has that got to do with what i posted? I couldn't care less about Blair and the Labour party. I'm pointing out Farage is a millionaire ex-banker who has openly said he supports the banking system. Farage is another liar and i can't believe folk are dumb enough to fall for more lies from politicians despite the fact the entire political system is a sham and controlled by the puppet masters above and continue to ignore the mountain of evidence showing you this.

David has spent the last 25 years researching how this world and the few who control it operates yet there are many on here claiming to know better. The fact so many have dodged my earlier post makes me think they actually know they are wrong but are just unwilling to admit it to themselves, i will post it again just to try and get it through to the brainwashes on here but i don't hold out much hope. Open your bloody eyes and engage your brain people, the elite are laughing at how gullible so many are and continue to be, i'd be tempted to laugh myself if it wasn't so serious.

From Farage himself.

“my grandfather and father were both stockbrokers and I spent 20 years on the London Metal Exchange. Indeed both of my sons are now in the City, and I want to fight to defend it.”

“….*where would I want my money to be, in gold and silver or bank shares, I think I know what the answer is…”

“The banking collapse was caused, more than anything, by bad government policy and the total failure of bad regulation, rather than by greed…”

Last edited by mr sparkles; 18-04-2015 at 07:02 AM.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 07:45 AM   #34
oooooooooo
Inactive

@ Mr sparkles.

I wish to address a few things in your above post,

If you have a mortgage or bank account then you too are invested in "bank shares", does this make you a NWO stooge supporting the money masters ?

If as you say you wish to "get through to the brainwashed" try offering some alternative positive solutions,

I am a non voting non conformist bank account closer who lives below the tax threshold and as self sufficient as possible,
I say vote ukip and shit up the EU.

"none of the above" is an ideology not a solution.

So lets hear what we should be doing not what we should not.

Edit - I also own physical gold and silver, does this make me a stooge ?

Last edited by oooooooooo; 18-04-2015 at 07:47 AM. Reason: addEd
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 08:56 AM   #35
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The UK has Nigel Farage
The US has Rand Paul
Australia has Nick Xenophon

Tantalising contestants to parade before a jaded electorate. I hope I am wrong but after all these years I doubt it.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 09:12 AM   #36
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
The UK has Nigel Farage
The US has Rand Paul
Australia has Nick Xenophon

Tantalising contestants to parade before a jaded electorate. I hope I am wrong but after all these years I doubt it.
I hope UKIP drop Farage ASAP as Leader.....then replace him with Steven Woolfe ,I wonder what all the people shouting racist would do then ???

He is smart and very cool under pressure ....The Farage Brand has been made Toxic ....shame really ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGw8bx1SxuU
Old 18-04-2015, 09:51 AM   #37
monklink

Quote:
I hope UKIP drop Farage ASAP as Leader.....then replace him with Steven Woolfe ,I wonder what all the people shouting racist would do then ???

He is smart and very cool under pressure ....The Farage Brand has been made Toxic ....shame really ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGw8bx1SxuU
Closing the borders is treating the symptoms and not the cause. Why are there so many economic migrants (slaves) coming to this country? Because their countries of origin have been devastated by the resource plundering corporate mafia to feed the banks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Woolfe
Quote:
Woolfe began his career at chambers in Inner Temple, becoming a lawyer in the City of London as a criminal barrister. He then spent several years as general counsel for hedge fund managers. He now acts as a legal and regulatory consultant to financial institutions.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #38
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Closing the borders is treating the symptoms and not the cause. Why are there so many economic migrants (slaves) coming to this country? Because their countries of origin have been devastated by the resource plundering corporate mafia to feed the banks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Woolfe
Wow good looks and a good brain ....a win win ....
Old 18-04-2015, 11:16 AM   #39
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
You see you do know, but you haven't put it together

That 6% was a woods "brain fade" ofc military spending is not 6% of GDP
In the case of Libya there was Un resolution that was not vetoed by either the Russians or China and certainly not the UK. Of the Mps that voted against military action in Libya we find Caroline Lucas amoung them.

Quote:
The House of Commons voted by 557 to 13 to support UN-backed action in Libya at the end of their debate on 21 March 2011 - here is the full list of MPs who voted against, or did not vote:
Fifteen MPs (13 voted against plus two "tellers") against:

Conservative: John Baron (Basildon & Billericay).

Labour: Graham Allen (Nottingham North), Ronnie Campbell (Blyth Valley), Jeremy Corbyn (Islington North), Barry Gardiner (Brent North), Roger Godsiff (Birmingham Hall Green), John McDonnell (Hayes and Harlington), Linda Riordan (Halifax), Dennis Skinner (Bolsover), Mike Wood (Batley and Spen), Katy Clark (North Ayrshire and Arran), Yasmin Qureshi (Bolton South-East)

Green Party: Caroline Lucas (Brighton Pavilion)

SDLP: Mark Durkan (Foyle), Margaret Ritchie (Down South)
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12816279

In the United States:

Quote:
WASHINGTON -- Green Party leaders strongly urged the White House not to launch a military intervention in Libya, saying that democracy must be achieved by Libyans without meddling by the US or NATO.

Greens insisted that the US and NATO honor the request of human rights lawyer Abdel-Hafidh Ghoga, spokesman for the new Libyan National Transitional Council, who said, "We are against any foreign intervention or military intervention in our internal affairs... This revolution will be completed by our people."

"We're seeing a repeat of the kind of propaganda, deception, and phony rhetoric about liberation, democracy, and human rights that were used to boost the US invasion of Iraq," said Leenie Halbert, co-chair of the Green Party of the United States and a member of the party's International Committee (http://www.gp.org/committees/intl). "Liberation, democracy, and human rights were never on the table when the US government made deals with Gadhafi for Libyan oil or when President Obama promised him a $77 million dollar military aid package (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110307/...s_arming_libya). The real goal of a military intervention in Libya is control over the country's oil resources and the planned Trans-Saharan gas pipeline from Nigeria to Algeria."
http://www.gp.org/press/pr-national.php?ID=399

The real world army is NATO which UKIP wish to increase spending on. There was no UN forces in Libya although I agree completely that there is a danger involved in UN having forces and that the UK should prevent any wrong activity and withdraw their forces from the UN in the event that there are any problems. Turning the lights on just to waste resources as Ukip suggests is not going to do anything to reduce the conflict caused by dependence on foreign oil.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 18-04-2015 at 11:52 AM.
Old 18-04-2015, 12:28 PM   #40
oz93666

Default Vote independent

David seemed to miss one very important fact,

The last election I saw in the UK , I think every constituency had an independent candidate.

This is the way to stop the NWO in it's tracks, it's impossible to control 500 independently minded MP s , The party system is there to control the politicians , if they don't vote as required they're threatened with expulsion from the party, so the answer is to vote for people who don't belong to a party!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote