Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 31-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #121
loveunite

wow, lots to read through here.

I can only speak for myself, although i do NOT consider myself to be either an abductee in the terms it is being used in nor a contactee.
I just have had experiences.

At the age of 12 I saw a physical UFO outside my living room window hoovering, it was silver white in color, disc/oval shape, small with small I mean a typical scoutship fitting 2-4 small beings (gray size). It made a loud buzzing sound almost pulsating. No one saw it but me and my mom and her bf were sitting next to me (my sister only hear a loud sound). As I looked at it everything around me slowed down and all sound dissapeared. It felt like a blink of an eye and all was back to normal.

Idk if I lost time, ufo's and aliesn wasn't really my interest at that time so I didn't know what to look for.

The same night or the night after I had an physical encounter with two small grays in my apartment. I got afraid and ran into my bedroom, locked the door and hid under my covers. I believe I lost some time there but I didn't look at any clocks.

In 2009 I had a strange encounter indeed. I was at sleep but with no dream, it was strange. (I always dream.) As I opened my eyes I was somewhere else, in my old apartment. I knew this wasn't my dream. A man who I couldn't see only feel the presence of also he communicated in telepathy which my mind understood in the way I can translate it to words.

He wanted me to look outside the window. I saw buildings on fire and many different ufo's. One came and took what I believe was either a photo or scanned me. He tried to calm me during all of this and tell me there was nothing to be afraid of. But my fear became overwhelmed when the ufo did that. I ran into a room and began screaming to myself to wake up, he tried to calm me.

As I began open my eyes laying in my bed I could clearly see a tall man by the foot of my bed. He looked very human in shape. He had what I consider similar to a trench coat. He was bald. Looking straight at me in a controlled manner. His eyes were human size but different....

As I had my eyes open still trying to completly take back control he kept "saying" to me, go back to sleep, close your eyes. After a while I couldn't fight it and my eyes closed. When they opened he was gone.
I had no fear of him.

In 2012 I had multiple UFO sightings, physical and Light ships. In awaken state. Very close, there's no question for me what it was.

I also had a "dream" I wrote about it in another thread. I took it as just a dream until aprox a month later when I saw the same small being as I saw in my "dream" beside my bed.

In my so called dream this being had his helmet (astrounat suit thing) under his arm. and when he was by my bed he had it on. We made eye contact before he dissapeared. He did move around, his arms was moving and when I saw him he looked right at me.
No fear of him, just somewhat of a chock hehe. Not human like but humanoid in the way of 2 arms, 2 legs, torso and head.

The only reason I take the number 2 "dream" as a possibility of being an encounter is due to what happened to the number 1 dream and incident the month after.

I've had other stuff happen throughout the years but those are the most prominent ones and which I remember to the fullest.

-----
loveunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #122
honestcontact

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Hello all, made this thread for contactee info to be spread here. In time I will add a bunch of notes/claims/history here from various contactees. Feel free to add to it if you have pertinent info.

Also, http://www.contacteedatabase.com just launched 2 days ago. Its a website the nordics have asked me to make based on their ideas. If you know any contactees of any type(Angels/Demons/ETs/etc) please let them know about it so we can document their experiences!

I'll start the thread with the well known Andromedan contactee Alex Collier and his interviews and some content on the web about him including his free ebook:

Interview in 1994 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume One)
UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume One (01 of 24) - YouTube

Lecture in 1995 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two)
UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two (01 of 24) - YouTube

Lecture in 1996 (At the Ranch)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Moon & Mars lecture
Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture Part 1 - YouTube

Radio interview in 1998 on Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell

Interview in 2000 with Paola Harris
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_8.htm

Interview in 2001
http://gathering-minds.net/2001-zenetae-com

Lecture in 2002 ("Whispers of the past". Collier shares the stage with Mike Russ)

Lecture in 2002 ("Defending sacred ground among the stars". Collier shares the stage with Mike Russ)

Lecture in 2008
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5726082983985#

Interview in 2009 (UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Three)
April 9, 2009 NEW Alex Collier Interview (01 of 12) - YouTube

Lecture in 2009 (Project Camelot: Awake & Aware Conference)
ALEX COLLIER at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009 - YouTube

Lecture in January 2010
Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 part 1 of 9 - YouTube

Defending Sacred Ground
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

Letters From Andromeda
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...a/lfa/lfa.html

Galactic diplomacy.com (Michael Salla)
http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/Contactees-Collier.htm

UFO Hypotheses.com (Rick Keefe)
http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm

Might help if the website actually was real and worked.
honestcontact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #123
cdr shepard

Smile Another experience

Friday one week before I was drinking to much tea and worked at the computer until 3:50am. I quickly prepared my side of the bed because I did the laundry earlier. I left the other side in a big pile.
Finally at 4AM I was asleep. I was thinking that nothing "bad" would happen because it was almost morning. I woke up at 11:00am and found myself covered with both blankets like a mom would put their children to bed. The 2nd pillow was put to the wrong end but perfectly aligned and smoothed out. The sheet was twisted like a rope and was put in a perfect circle perfectly in the middle of the other mattress. I guess 2013 will be the year when i finally make "official" contact
cdr shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #124
magnus alex

Default I'm a contactee of Human and 'Grey' aliens

I'm in the process of writing a book about my alien encounters, UFO sightings, and experiences with strange occurrences in the sky, I have put a chapter of writing from it on the net in free-to-view version for all people. Can be found here http://markalexanderufo.tripod.com
That chapter of writing explains how their UFOs move faster than light, and how their slower propulsion systems work.

One other thing, US government operatives, or associated operatives will hack the contactee database so to find out who all the contactees are, youre making their job easier for them.
magnus alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #125
gore tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus alex View Post
I'm in the process of writing a book about my alien encounters, UFO sightings, and experiences with strange occurrences in the sky, I have put a chapter of writing from it on the net in free-to-view version for all people. Can be found here http://markalexanderufo.tripod.com
That chapter of writing explains how their UFOs move faster than light, and how their slower propulsion systems work.

One other thing, US government operatives, or associated operatives will hack the contactee database so to find out who all the contactees are, youre making their job easier for them.
Very interesting to hear. Did you ever consider trying to befriend them at some point ?

You never know, might come in handy.

You could ask them very important questions about human history.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:38 AM   #126
akajay187

i woke up saying agartha after memories of a grey hybrid i touched his bellybotton window like the jimi hendirx song and i disseapeared into light

i was with another ancient grey mother who they told i was pure and i had kiss her or else i would die, and she woke up and felt the bueaty of my existence, the other alienes have been complete make me remember shadow gov and federation x hypnosis as the biggsest hypnosis gift in the world
akajay187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #127
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gore tex View Post
Very interesting to hear. Did you ever consider trying to befriend them at some point ?

You never know, might come in handy.

You could ask them very important questions about human history.
Questioning aliens has been discussed here and many times elsewhere. Contactees can't and won't provide detailed information with a single shred of evidence because if they did their game would be up, i.e. the alleged contactee would be found to be delusional, mind-controlled or a fraud.

Any genuine contactee out there with some sort of irrefutable proof or evidence?

No.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #128
gore tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
Any genuine contactee out there with some sort of irrefutable proof or evidence?

No.
Yes there is. Perhaps your unaware or skeptical.

Implants inserted into bodies of abductees that were later surgically removed by doctors were confirmed to be meteorites that originated from space. Proof that the metal piece is extraterrestrial in origin. If your waiting for this type of news to make mainstream headlines and to be universally accepted as proof that abductions are a result of Aliens whom violate human freewill and privacy, then your chances of experiencing that are slim to none.

Last edited by gore tex; 31-08-2013 at 12:14 PM.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #129
king triad
Banned

Quote:

Implants inserted into bodies of abductees that were later surgically removed by doctors were confirmed to be meteorites that originated from space. Proof that the metal piece is extraterrestrial in origin. If your waiting for this type of news to make mainstream headlines and to be universally accepted as proof that abductions are a result of Aliens whom violate human freewill and privacy, then your chances of experiencing that are slim to none.
Jack doesn't like to bore himself with alien implant breakthroughs ....he's to busy with his sweeping generalization of things...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:52 PM   #130
lyricusmagna

I'm not sure of Jack's views on abductees, but he did mention contactees, so I think he means specifically 'contactees', that he thinks lack credibility, not abductees.

He can correct me if I interpreted that wrong.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #131
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
I'm skeptical but it seems it's you that's unaware as I was referring to contactees.

There are alleged abductions but is there any proof or irrefutable evidence? In other words, independently verified and clear-cut.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:56 PM   #132
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Jack doesn't like to bore himself with alien implant breakthroughs ....he's to busy with his sweeping generalization of things...
I had long 'discussions' with an alleged contactee on here who eventually admitted it was the NSA or suchlike engaging in mind-control.

There isn't anything wrong with sweeping generalisations if they're accurate. You are someone who has made all manner of claims but who apparently doesn't know the first thing about alien technology or alien physiology despite claiming to have been associating with them in one way or another since the 1970s.

So I can sweep your claims aside with the generalisation that you are talking rubbish because you have never once offered anything substantial to back anything up. Unless you'd now like to demonstrate otherwise?
Old 26-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #133
tortured1

Stop playing games, if you really want answers check out 'sociopaths' 'group sociopaths' 'sociopaths/paedophiles' you are indulging in the fear game, their fear game. grow up.
tortured1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #134
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default substantial is an illusion

and all is relative..As is the fact that the humanity as a whole is being given as an offering, all are safe which had made previous agreements.
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #135
rainbowdear

Quote:
Thanks

On a side note Alex Collier said around 1,400 ET contactees are on this planet. So roughly 1 out of every 5million people are contactees if Colliers data is accurate.
I am an "official" contactee.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #136
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
Questioning aliens has been discussed here and many times elsewhere. Contactees can't and won't provide detailed information with a single shred of evidence because if they did their game would be up, i.e. the alleged contactee would be found to be delusional, mind-controlled or a fraud.

No.
There is evidence and it si collected up by investigators.

The reports put on line do not contain all the details otherwise how will it be possible to know if "you" have had the experience or just read it?
An dfrankly i am not playing games personally...you can't accuse me of seeking "fame" either or making a buck as i have published no book on the matter and turning down a tv appearance just now.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #137
Cryptoverse

Awesome. Jackdaw was banned. LOL Good riddance.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 02:41 PM   #138
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Awesome. Jackdaw was banned. LOL Good riddance.
Hey Omni hows it going?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 04:16 AM   #139
sh3lly

Hey Omni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2014, 05:58 PM   #140
annarosenberg
Inactive

http://youtu.be/jEI_zeEA_dg
annarosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote