Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 15-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #101
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer1964 View Post
I posted this here before i saw this topic.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=243
but i think it is more in its place in this topic.

Maybe an intresting addition to this topic.

The book written about this encounter can be found here;
http://www.theory-of-god.com/ufo-con...et%20Iarga.htm
* The english version is a little different from the original dutch version.

little quote from the book;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXueHVKRCS8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt_P24Bi5D8
Not so different from several other hoaxers in the 50s/60s who aspired to become successful authors and celebrities by means of claimed contact with ETs (Adamski, King, Nelson, Hill ... ). It all just complete b*ll*cks, sorry.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #102
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Hos would "you" feel if you had been abducted, tested on or given a message by these beings from goodness knoss where and NO ONE Believed "YOU"?
You must at least consider the "evidence" there is.
Not every one is a "proeminent" contactee after fame or money (which they don't get much of anyway-there are better ways to achieve this).
So what is the point.
It is NOT scientific or rational to discard systematically eveidence or others' experiences jsut because it doesn't fit within the narrow framework of you own thinking.
Test, check, verify, compare testimonies, etc. study reports and psychological studies and then make up your mind.
But to refuse point blannk beofre a genuine investigation is downright bigotted.
I never said i disregarded his experience.
Old 28-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #103
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
It seems you have most of that backwards.

By 'badly treating' contactees, are you referring to questioning them to get some answers? Let me enlighten you - they have few answers and nothing tangible in the way of evidence or proof of any sort.

Some prominent alleged contactees engage in insults even when unprovoked. Hence, the conclusion could be drawn that they are angered at not being universally taken seriously and so become abusive because their ego is slighted.

The conclusion for many readers is that contactees seek attention (for any number of reasons) and are full of self-importance. Yes, they want to be taken seriously, but IMO have nothing serious to offer.

People can claim all manner of things - commanders of starfleets, first point of alien contact, channelling from alien civilisations and so on - but see how far you get with a few pertinent questions.
True i realized i have a problem here.
What do you call a "proeminent contactee"?
i have been abducted gone under hypnosis and recalled some discussions with the Blues or Nordics.
I ahbve also been in contact, seen and met reptilians...
what do you have to do to be a "poeminent contactee"? Be American? Have a good publicity agent?
My book is not being publised at the moment because my editors are scared for their reptutation? don't dare to throw the discussion truly open; They hide behind some acceptable views which do not upset the apple cart of the present policitally correct.
Yet the message is not passing through.
What do you propose?
I don't mind telling but is it safe?
I have reported to an investigator and worked with uNI researchers and psychotherapist but i am no "proeminent contactee" yet the message is more important than i and must be heard. i would prefer to have "proeminent witnesses" rahter than would be "thinking masters" who put in their own prejudices.
I don't trust Alex for this desn't always correspond to what the Nordics told me or what the reptilians "showed" me.
Where do i go from there?
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #104
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
True i realized i have a problem here.
What do you call a "proeminent contactee"?
i have been abducted gone under hypnosis and recalled some discussions with the Blues or Nordics.
I ahbve also been in contact, seen and met reptilians...
what do you have to do to be a "poeminent contactee"? Be American? Have a good publicity agent?
My book is not being publised at the moment because my editors are scared for their reptutation? don't dare to throw the discussion truly open; They hide behind some acceptable views which do not upset the apple cart of the present policitally correct.
Yet the message is not passing through.
What do you propose?
I don't mind telling but is it safe?
I have reported to an investigator and worked with uNI researchers and psychotherapist but i am no "proeminent contactee" yet the message is more important than i and must be heard. i would prefer to have "proeminent witnesses" rahter than would be "thinking masters" who put in their own prejudices.
I don't trust Alex for this desn't always correspond to what the Nordics told me or what the reptilians "showed" me.
Where do i go from there?
Perhaps start by setting out your case for having (as you've stated) met reptilians. Where and when did you meet them, and what were the exact circumstances? What transpired and resulted in your contact?
Old 29-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #105
rainbowdear

This an dmore is being done by investigators in the know as i have already explained.
I am being teken very seriously.
There is a message which i cannot reveal here.
Just who are these proeminent so-called contactees? Maybe people who are pushed in the foreground as i find it difficult to published at the moment i just wondered why.
Just a thought. Reptilians don't like truth about them to leak out.
My first hypnoptic regression which was done all very officially and with a group delving into my experience dealt just with Nordics or Blonds.
I knew nothing then of Travis Walton's experience as i led my own life and wasn't a bit interested in ET or even UFO.
The message is a positive one.
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:25 PM   #106
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
This an dmore is being done by investigators in the know as i have already explained.
I am being teken very seriously.
There is a message which i cannot reveal here.
Ah, the old "I can't reveal anything because..."

And yet you're being taken seriously?

You claim to have met reptilians so please divulge to us the details such as where, when and what exactly took place. Why is it so difficult?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #107
jamesc

I have been observing this thread since its beginning and do feel that in any debate on contacts ect from other realms or worlds and also the possible dimensional realms one cannot leave out the work, investigation's and conclusions of a Dr John Mack.For those that do not know of him i have included a brief summary of Mack ,his qualifications and credibility status.

Of course over the years there has been and probably will be again so many hoaxers claiming various contacts for either financial gains or just attention seeking delusional bull shit.Mack has clearly displayed a real scientific approach to what he discovered after his investigation's of those people he interviewed of a genuine enigma or real experiences from those he investigated.

This is a subject that has been so misunderstood, ridiculed and ignored by the scientific establishment and the hard line sceptics who relentlessly demand physical proof and if none is provided in the physical aspect or those who ,(not everyone),are claiming contact or abduction then it did not happen or they are insane;For me Mack opened up a whole new approach and raided a lot of eye brows in the scientific worlds perception of what is and what is not possible in the world of contacts and abductions by what ever the source is responsible for it.

Dr John Mack - A Tribute;

Quote;
Dr John Mack did not believe that alien abductions were simply hoaxes, delusions and hallucinations. Based on his work counselling abductees, Mack arrived at the astounding conclusion that this was a phenomenon which was 'real', but which didn't so much have its basis in the physical universe as Henry Corbin's "imaginal realms", accessible only through a widening of conscious perception. This hypothesis is in stark opposition to the current scientific paradigm, which is based on the mechanistic assumption that consciousness is a by-product of a physical brain.

Needless to say, such opposition to orthodoxy comes with its price. Mack, who had previously won a Pulitzer Prize for his biography of T.E. Lawrence and was a respected Harvard psychiatrist, was lambasted by his colleagues and even investigated by Harvard. This despite his eloquent and detailed explanation of his hypothesis that the abduction phenomenon displayed clear patterns indicating some objective 'reality', and was worthy of further research. Mack's crime was that he challenged the dogma of physicalism. Not that he would have had it any other way, for he believed that it was important that we began to reclaim a science of the soul:

in the focus on the material realm to the exclusion of the subtle realms, we have virtually rid the cosmos of nature, rid nature of spirit and, in a sense, denied the existence of all life other than that which is physically observable here on earth...the Western world view, what Tulane philosopher Michael Zimmerman calls anthropomorphic humanism, has reduced reality largely to the manifest or physical world and puts the human mind or the human being at the top of the cosmic intellectual hierarchy, eliminating not only God but virtually all spirit from the cosmos. The phenomena that really shake up that world view are those that seem to cross over from the unseen world and manifest in the physical world.

Mack didn't jump to this conclusion lightly. The hypothesis formed itself over several years of counselling abductees, perhaps part of the reason why he didn't seem ready for the orthodox onslaught against him - he was, as he puts it, a frog that died in gradually heating water, never noticing the impending danger. He also admits that the proposal of his extraordinary hypothesis took a great deal of challenging of my his own materialist scientific and clinical upbringing.

I don't know whether John Mack was right. But I appreciate his contribution to shaking us out of our narrow-minded, anthropomorphic thinking once in a while. John Mack was a scientist and skeptic in the true definition of those words, and his ability to challenge his own epistemological ideas shames all those who attacked him for his work on alien abductions. Indeed, he even welcomed the input of those challenging his hypothesis...

For then if we can embrace the questions and polarities that the critiques represent, perhaps we can go to a deeper level of understanding instead of finding ourselves, as we tend to, in opposition to the people that will not take in what we are trying to communicate.

The greatest tribute we can give to John Mack is to continue investigating his ideas with an open mind, in order that his legacy lives on. One of the few to challenge the mainstream scientific paradigm openly and with eloquence, others must fill the breach in his absence. Dr John Mack was a fine man and a true scientist - he will be sorely missed.

Those interested in Dr Mack's research are encouraged to visit the website for Passport to the Cosmos, which features a large number of essays, lectures and interviews. Further information can be found at the website of the John E. Mack Institute.

John Edward Mack, M.D. (October 4, 1929–September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien abduction experiences.

Early career
Born in New York City, Mack received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School (Cum Laude, 1955) after undergraduate study at Oberlin (Phi Beta Kappa, 1951). He was a graduate of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and was certified in child and adult psychoanalysis.

The dominant theme of his life's work has been the exploration of how one's perceptions of the world affect one's relationships. He addressed this issue of "world view" on the individual level in his early clinical explorations of dreams, nightmares and teen suicide, and in A Prince of Our Disorder, his biographical study of the life of British officer T. E. Lawrence, for which he received the Pulitzer Prize for Biography in 1977.[2]
[edit]Alien abduction phenomenon

This theme was taken to a controversial extreme in the early 1990s when Mack commenced his decade-plus study of 200 men and women who reported recurrent alien encounter experiences. Such encounters had been reported since at least the 1950s (the account of Antonio Villas Boas), and had seen some limited attention from academic figures (Dr. R. Leo Sprinkle perhaps being the earliest, in the 1960s). Mack, however, remains probably the most esteemed academic to have studied the subject.
He initially suspected that such persons were suffering from mental illness, but when no obvious pathologies were present in the persons he interviewed, his interest was piqued.

Following encouragement from longtime friend Thomas Kuhn, who predicted that the subject might be controversial, but urged Mack to collect data and ignore prevailing materialist, dualist and "either/or" analysis, Mack began concerted study and interviews. Many of those he interviewed reported that their encounters had affected the way they regarded the world, including producing a heightened sense of spirituality and environmental concern.

Mack was somewhat more guarded in his investigations and interpretations of the abduction phenomenon than were earlier researchers. Literature professor Terry Matheson writes that "On balance,

Mack does present as fair-minded an account as has been encountered to date, at least as these abduction narratives go."[3] In a 1994 interview, Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove stated that Mack seemed "inclined to take these [abduction] reports at face value". Mack replied by saying "Face value I wouldn't say. I take them seriously.

I don't have a way to account for them."[4] Similarly, the BBC quoted Mack as saying, "I would never say, yes, there are aliens taking people. [But] I would say there is a compelling powerful phenomenon here that I can't account for in any other way, that's mysterious. Yet I can't know what it is but it seems to me that it invites a deeper, further inquiry."[5]

Mack noted that there was a worldwide history of visionary experiences, especially in pre-industrial societies. One example is the vision quest common to some Native American cultures. Only fairly recently in Western culture, notes Mack, have such visionary events been interpreted as aberrations or as mental illness. Mack suggested that abduction accounts might best be considered as part of this larger tradition of visionary encounters.

His interest in the spiritual or transformational aspects of people's alien encounters, and his suggestion that the experience of alien contact itself may be more transcendent than physical in nature—yet nonetheless real—set him apart from many of his contemporaries, such as Budd Hopkins, who advocated the physical reality of aliens.

His later research broadened into the general consideration of the merits of an expanded notion of reality, one which allows for experiences that may not fit the Western materialist paradigm, yet deeply affect people's lives. His second (and final) book on the alien encounter experience, Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters (1999), was as much a philosophical treatise connecting the themes of spirituality and modern worldviews as it was the culmination of his work with the "experiencers" of alien encounters, to whom the book is dedicated.
[edit]Investigation

In May 1994, the Dean of Harvard Medical School, Daniel C. Tosteson, appointed a committee of peers to confidentially review Mack's clinical care and clinical investigation of the people who had shared their alien encounters with him (some of their cases were written of in Mack's 1994 book Abduction). In the same BBC article cited above, Angela Hind wrote, "It was the first time in Harvard's history that a tenured professor was subjected to such an investigation."

Mack described the investigation as "Kafkaesque": he never quite knew the status of the ongoing investigation, and the nature of his critics' complaints were not revealed to Mack until the committee had prepared a draft report eight months into the process. Because the committee was not a disciplinary committee, it was not governed by any established rules of procedure; the presentation of a defense was therefore difficult and costly for Mack.

Upon the public revelation of the existence of the committee (inadvertently revealed during the solicitation of witnesses for Mack's defense, ten months into the process), questions arose from the academic community (including Harvard Professor of Law Alan Dershowitz) regarding the validity of an investigation of a tenured professor who was not suspected of ethics violations or professional misconduct. Concluding the fourteen-month investigation,

Harvard then issued a statement stating that the Dean had "reaffirmed Dr. Mack's academic freedom to study what he wishes and to state his opinions without impediment," concluding "Dr. Mack remains a member in good standing of the Harvard Faculty of Medicine." (Mack was censured in the committee's report for what they believed were methodological errors, but Dean Tosteson took no action based on the committee's assessment.) He had received legal help from Roderick MacLeish and Daniel P. Sheehan,[6] (of the Pentagon Papers case)[7] and the support of Laurance Rockefeller, who also funded Mack's non-profit organization for four consecutive years at $250,000 per year.[8]

[edit]Works
He wrote the following books:
Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters (1999)

Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens (1994)
A Prince of Our Disorder: The Life of T.E. Lawrence (1976)
Nightmares and Human Conflict (1970)

Collaborations:
The Alchemy of Survival: One Woman's Journey (1988)
Vivienne: The Life and Suicide of an Adolescent School Girl (1977)

He was editor or co-editor of:
Mind Before Matter: Vision of a New Science of Consciousness (2007; replaced by Paul Devereux)

Alien Discussions: Proceedings of the Abduction Study Conference Held at M.I.T. Cambridge, MA (1995)

Human Feelings: Explorations in Affect Development and Meaning (1993)
Development and Sustenance of Self-Esteem in Childhood (1984)
Borderline States in Psychiatry - Seminars in Psychiatry (1975)

Unpublished:
When Worldviews Collide: A Paradigmatic Passion Play, a manuscript about the Harvard inquiry, was largely complete at the time of his death.

He also wrote the foreword to Paths Beyond Ego: The Transpersonal Vision (1993), the introductions to The PK Man: A True Story of Mind Over Matter (2000) by Jeffrey Mishlove and Secret Life (1992) by David Jacobs, and he contributed chapters to several books including The Long Darkness: Psychological and Moral Perspectives on Nuclear Winter (1986), The Psychology of Terrorism Vol. 1: A Public Understanding (2002), and The Psychospiritual Clinician's Handbook (2005).
[edit]Death

On Monday, September 27, 2004 while in London to lecture at a T. E. Lawrence Society-sponsored conference, Mack was killed by a drunken driver heading west on Totteridge Lane. He was walking home alone, after a dinner with friends, when he was struck at 11:25 p.m. near the junction of Totteridge Lane and Longland Drive.

He lost consciousness at the scene of the accident and was pronounced dead shortly thereafter. The driver was arrested at the scene, and later entered a plea of guilty by careless driving whilst under the influence of alcohol. Mack's family requested leniency for the suspect in a letter to the Wood Green Crown Court. "Although this was a tragic event for our family," the letter reads, "we feel [the accused's] behavior was neither malicious nor intentional, and we have no ill will toward him since we learned of the circumstances of the collision."[9]
[edit]Popular culture

He was illustrated by cartoonist Roz Chast in a four-page color strip, Aliens, Ahoy!, published in Duke University's DoubleTake magazine, Winter 1999 issue.[10]

He appears as a character in William Baer's book of poetry, The Unfortunates (1997).[10]

He was interviewed for the documentary film about the Dalai Lama, Dalai Lama Renaissance,[11] where he spoke about his conversations with the Dalai Lama about aliens,[12] but the interview was not included in the final edit of the film.

Life Story Rights secured in 2011 by MakeMagic Productions, for feature film development.[13]
[edit]References

[edit]Notes
^ Feeney, Mark (September 29, 2004). "Pulitzer Winner is Killed in Accident". The Boston Globe.

^ Mack 1976
^ Matheson 1998, p. 251.
^ "Human Encounters with Aliens - Part 1: Abductions and the Western Paradigm". Intuition Network. Retrieved September 27, 2011.
^ "Alien thinking". BBC News. June 8, 2005. Retrieved May 6, 2010.
^ danielpsheehan.com

^ "Daniel P Sheehan, Legal Strategist and Constitutional Attorney". www.danielpsheehan.net. Retrieved September 2011.

^ Thompson, Paul B. (1996). "The Rockefeller UFO Report, or, How a Millionaire and a Socialite New Ager are Trying to Influence World Leaders about UFOs". www.parascope.com. ParaScope, Inc.. Retrieved September 2011.

^ Bueche, Will (October 7, 2005). "Driver In Dr John Mack Accident Sentenced". UFO Updates. Retrieved September 27, 2011.
^ a b "Dr John Mack in the Arts". John E. Mack Institute. 2011. Retrieved September 27, 2011.

^ "Dalai Lama Renaissance: documentary film". Dalai Lama Renaissance. Wakan Films and Khashyar Darvich. 2011. Retrieved September 27, 2011.
^ "Dalai Lama Renaissance: John E. Mack - Biography". Dalai Lama Renaissance. Wakan Films and Khashyar Darvich. 2011. Retrieved September 27, 2011.

^ "The John Mack Project: A True Story". MakeMagic Productions. 2011. Retrieved September 27, 2011.

[edit]Bibliography
Mack, John E. (1970). Nightmares and Human Conflict. Boston: Little, Brown. ISBN 0-700-00188-3.

Mack, John E. (1975). Borderline States In Psychiatry. New York: Grune & Stratton. ISBN 0-8089-0878-2.

Mack, John E. (1976). A Prince of Our Disorder: the life of T. E. Lawrence. Boston: Little, Brown. ISBN 0-316-54232-6.
Matheson, Terry (1998). Alien Abduction: Creating A Modern Phenomenon. Prometheus Books. ISBN 1-57392-244-7.
[edit]External links

The John E. Mack Institute, an organization in Cambridge, MA
Obituaries and media reports of Mack's death
Video of John Mack with the Dalai Lama during filming of the documentary "Dalai Lama Renaissance"
PBS/Nova episode featuring Mack

John Mack biography from Ufopsi, a website promoting UFO/paranormal topics in Pedrinate, Switzerland
Touched, from Blinddog Films

BBC Radio 4 documentary about Mack
experiencers.com, official author website originally created for John Mack's final book, Passport to the Cosmos – Human Transformation and Alien Encounters (1999).
[hide] v t e
Pulitzer Prize for Biography or Autobiography (1976–2000)
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 03:10 AM   #108
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Hello all, made this thread for contactee info to be spread here. In time I will add a bunch of notes/claims/history here from various contactees. Feel free to add to it if you have pertinent info.

Also, http://www.contacteedatabase.com just launched 2 days ago. Its a website the nordics have asked me to make based on their ideas. If you know any contactees of any type(Angels/Demons/ETs/etc) please let them know about it so we can document their experiences!

I'll start the thread with the well known Andromedan contactee Alex Collier and his interviews and some content on the web about him including his free ebook:
Thanks, Do you know of recent abductions?
Old 28-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #109
jackdaw
Banned

I think you will find that a lot has changed for him since his July 2010 post, not least that he later admitted he wasn't an alien contactee but that his mind was being messed with by the military.

That and a not uncommon consensus that abductees' tales are all in the mind.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:37 AM   #110
cybersurf

Quote:
I think you will find that a lot has changed for him since his July 2010 post, not least that he later admitted he wasn't an alien contactee but that his mind was being messed with by the military.

That and a not uncommon consensus that abductees' tales are all in the mind.
Thanks. It would be nice to see a link to that post.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #111
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Thanks. It would be nice to see a link to that post.
I haven't the time for an exhaustive search but he posted this in June 2011: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=174370

Omnisense in summary from above link:-

"The beings I deal with have mind controlled my reality strongly. It is not something I can control. . . . I had a paradigm shift recently and came to the conclusion I no longer can call myself a contactee for sure.

I do know for sure I'm not crazy. I do know for sure I am dealing with powerful forces. I no longer can say with assurance I am dealing with ETs.

I have come to this conclusion because I have been shown telepathic impersonation technology to the umteenth degree. So in other words I cannot know for sure if what I am speaking to telepathically, is ET(even if they claim such). And also found many many other individuals who have had the exact same tactics done to them, and in LARGE numbers.

I found the testimony of numerous other people who have correlations to my own experiences(they are called TI's - Targeted Individuals), and it points to my situation being black ops by humans, instead of ET's being the perps. Although ETs being involved in some way is possible.

As I said, I no longer call myself a contactee, because I have not had face to face contact. Until I have face to face contact I will not call myself a contactee. Telepathic contact does not conclusively mean ETs are behind it.

I have been barraged with so many illusions and mind controlled to believe many of them . . . and also the likelihood of the NSA/shadow gov being involved in my situation.

In all my rambling and mind controlled garbage posts on this forum (and others), I never did (as far as I remember) say the biggest piece of testimony that speaks against me being schizo. That fact is that I met an agent in 2007 just prior to all the crazy stuff happening to me. He showed me I was under surveillance. He gave me a list of about 22 instructions from what I perceive to be TPTB of at least the USA intelligence communities.

Anyway just wanted to say, I cannot be certain I am a contactee anymore. And also, it really seems(in my current paradigm) like all the torture and abuse and violations against my bodies sanctity, were originating from humans. Not ETs."
Old 03-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #112
cybersurf

Quote:
I haven't the time for an exhaustive search but he posted this in June 2011: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=174370

Omnisense in summary from above link:-

"The beings I deal with have mind controlled my reality strongly. It is not something I can control. . . . I had a paradigm shift recently and came to the conclusion I no longer can call myself a contactee for sure.

I do know for sure I'm not crazy. I do know for sure I am dealing with powerful forces. I no longer can say with assurance I am dealing with ETs.

I have come to this conclusion because I have been shown telepathic impersonation technology to the umteenth degree. So in other words I cannot know for sure if what I am speaking to telepathically, is ET(even if they claim such). And also found many many other individuals who have had the exact same tactics done to them, and in LARGE numbers.

I found the testimony of numerous other people who have correlations to my own experiences(they are called TI's - Targeted Individuals), and it points to my situation being black ops by humans, instead of ET's being the perps. Although ETs being involved in some way is possible.

As I said, I no longer call myself a contactee, because I have not had face to face contact. Until I have face to face contact I will not call myself a contactee. Telepathic contact does not conclusively mean ETs are behind it.

I have been barraged with so many illusions and mind controlled to believe many of them . . . and also the likelihood of the NSA/shadow gov being involved in my situation.

In all my rambling and mind controlled garbage posts on this forum (and others), I never did (as far as I remember) say the biggest piece of testimony that speaks against me being schizo. That fact is that I met an agent in 2007 just prior to all the crazy stuff happening to me. He showed me I was under surveillance. He gave me a list of about 22 instructions from what I perceive to be TPTB of at least the USA intelligence communities.

Anyway just wanted to say, I cannot be certain I am a contactee anymore. And also, it really seems(in my current paradigm) like all the torture and abuse and violations against my bodies sanctity, were originating from humans. Not ETs."

Thanks: This indicates to me that the abudction and mind control performed formerly by ETs is now being done by our own USA/UK military with our own taxpayers monies.

The new thread should read then: "Targeted Individual forum and Database".

I mean... those tactics of which Omnisense is a victim of, are what the USA/UK military traded us for.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:00 AM   #113
lyricusmagna

Some abductees, yes.

That leaves another group open for debate.

And the other phenomena - contactees.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #114
jamesc

Right lets put aside the attention that is being put on or desired by those claiming contact or abduction and who are being asked for evidence or proof of their contact or abduction .

Lets have a serious look at a very respectable scientific academic in the name of the late Dr John Mack and see what he he thought was happening to those individuals he interviewed and study over the years he investigated this subject and the individuals he worked with in a professionally scientific manner.

Below is an interview with Mack and revels his academical standpoint on the abduction possibilities emanating from a genuine non human or unknown source that in its self is neither lucid dreaming,mental health illnesses or attention seeking made up delusions.Yes there are seriously deluded attention seeking charlatans who claim all manner of things but not all are.

The people Mack worked with and according to his professional academical standpoint showed none of the mental health issues or mental anomalies that could account for their experiences of interactions with unknown or non human intelligences.

So in hindsight the next time people feel the need to chastise, ridicule,berate or character assassinate those who claim possible contact either voluntarily or involuntarily or abduction lets stop and consider Macks academical findings and maybe give some of these people a new consideration or respect that Mack worked so hard to achieve.I have in this thread gave links to Macks work and his findings and those who treat this phenomenon seriously are strongly advised to amerce their brains in his collection of studies and work on this subject.

Interview with John Mack
Psychiatrist, Harvard University

NOVA: Let's talk about your own personal evolution from perhaps skepticism to belief ...

MACK: When I first encountered this phenomenon, or particularly even before I had actually seen the people themselves, I had very little place in my mind to take this seriously. I, like most of us, were raised to believe that if we were going to discover other intelligence, we'd do it through radio waves or through signals or something of that kind.

The idea that we could be reached by some other kind of being, creature, intelligence that could actually enter our world and have physical effects as well as emotional effects, was simply not part of the world view that I had been raised in. So that I came very reluctantly to the conclusion that this was a true mystery.

In other words, that I—I did everything I could to rule out other sources, or sexual abuse. Some of these people are abused. But they're able to tell, distinguish clearly the abduction trauma from other forms of abuse. Some forms of psychosis or people making up stories—I could reject that on the basis that there was no gain in this for the vast majority of these people.

.... I've now worked with over a hundred experiencers intensively. Which involves an initial two-hour or so screening interview before I do anything else. And in case after case after case, I've been impressed with the consistency of the story, the sincerity with which people tell their stories, the power of feelings connected with this, the self-doubt—all the appropriate responses that these people have to their experiences.

NOVA: So tell us, please, how literally you intend people to take this? Are you suggesting people are really being snatched from their beds by aliens and experiments on board a spaceship?

MACK: Just how literally to take this, is one of the most interesting and complex aspects of this. And I want to walk through that as clearly as I can. There are aspects of this which I believe we are justified in taking quite literally. That is, UFOs are in fact observed, filmed on camera at the same time that people are having their abduction experiences.

People, in fact, have been observed to be missing at the time that they are reporting their abduction experiences. They return from their experiences with cuts, ulcers on their bodies, triangular lesions, which follow the distribution of the experiences that they recover, of what was done to them in the craft by the surgical-like activity of these beings.

All of that has a literal physical aspect and is experienced and reported with appropriate feeling, by the abductees, with or without hypnosis or a relaxation exercise.

....There is a—I believe, a gradation of experiences and that go from the most literal physical kinds of hurts, wounds, person removed, spacecraft that can be photographed, to experiences which are more psychological, spiritual, involve the extension of consciousness. The difficulty for our society and for our mentality is, we have a kind of either/or mentality. It's either, literally physical; or it's in the spiritual other realm, the unseen realm. What we seem to have no place for—or we have lost the place for—are phenomena that can begin in the unseen realm, and cross over and manifest and show up in our literal physical world.

So the simple answer would be: Yes, it's both. It's both literally, physically happening to a degree; and it's also some kind of psychological, spiritual experience occurring and originating perhaps in another dimension. And so the phenomenon stretches us, or it asks us to stretch to open to realities that are not simply the literal physical world, but to extend to the possibility that there are other unseen realities from which our consciousness, our, if you will, learning processes over the past several hundred years have closed us off.

NOVA: I wonder, if in that vein, you can speak to what you think this experience is about?

MACK: ....There are several effects that these experiences have for those who undergo alien abduction encounters. First is the most familiar aspect or fit, which is a traumatic event in which a blue light or some kind of energy paralyzes the person, whether they're in their home or they're driving a car. They can't move.

They feel themselves being removed from wherever they were. They floated through a wall or out a car, carried up on this beam of light into a craft and there subjected to a number of now familiar procedures which involve the beings staring at them; involves probing of their body, their body orifices; and a complex process whereby they sense in the case of men, sperm removed; in the women, eggs removed; some sort of hybrid offspring created which they're brought back to see in later abductions. That's the sort of literal experience.

Now, the effect of that is—or what seems to be going on there, in a number of abductees—not just people I see, but the ones Budd Hopkins and other people see—is to produce some kind of new species to bring us together to produce a hybrid species which—the abductees are sometimes told—will populate the earth or will be there to carry evolution forward, after the human race has completed what it is now doing, namely the destruction of the earth as a living system. So it's a kind of later form. It's an awkward coming together of a less embodied species than we are, and us, for this evolutionary purpose.

However, that might not be literally true. It might be that that this is a communication to us. That perhaps we need to change our ways. It may not be that these are literally our babies. It may be a kind of expression of images of babies; or it may be that these hybrids we're told is what will have to be. It's a kind of insurance policy if the earth continues to be subjected to the exploitation of its living environment to the point where it can't sustain human and other life as it's now occurring. But it may not be literally what is going to happen. So that's one area.

Another area is the whole visual environmental and informational aspect of this in which people are shown on television screens a huge variety of scenes of environmental destruction of the earth polluted; of a kind of post-apocalyptic scene in which even the spirits have been routed from their environment because they live in the same physical and spiritual environment that we do; and canyons are shown with trees destroyed; pieces of the earth are seen as breaking away—portions of the East Coast or West Coast.

NOVA: .....Alien hybrid. What does that mean?

MACK: Sometimes along the way, as you go deeper and deeper into the person's consciousness, into their experience, they will discover....what is called a dual identity. In other words, that they are both human—in one dimension; but they also are themselves, have an alien identity. That they are participatory in this reproductive hybrid program, as if they were altogether part of it. And that they may, in fact, even experience themselves as aliens.

One of the men in my book actually was an active participant in taking a woman from Texas up into the ship and being, and acting the reproductive function of the alien being, and felt he was himself alien. And often the abductees will feel that their job, developmentally, is to integrate these two dimensions or these two aspects of themselves: the human and the alien. And that the alien dimension is a part of ourselves, our souls, if you will even, from which we were or have been cut off over the centuries of human beings living on this earth in this densely embodied form.

NOVA: You and others have said that there is no other psychological explanation. But that there is some reality to it. What do you think of the work of people like Michael Persinger and Robert Baker who have these complicated theories about neurology or they charge that hypnogogic hallucinations being at the root of these perceived—these experiences?

MACK: These experiences often occur in literal consciousness. Not in a hypnogogic or dreamlike state. The person may be in their bedroom quite wide awake. The beings show up. And there they are and the experience begins. That they're not occurring in any dreamlike state. Now sometimes they do occur when a person is dozing off or in a hypnogogic state. But very frequently not.

Also, any theory that is going to look upon this as a purely endogenous phenomenon, by which I mean generated purely from the psyche of the person themselves. Which is a kind of arrogance too, really. Because it means that we just can't accept the notion there could be another intelligence at work here. Which is a much more economical explanation. But if we must find a theory within ourselves, then we should keep in mind that any theory that's going to even begin to address this, has to take into account five factors:

Number one;

the extreme consistency of the stories from person after person. Which you would not get simply by stimulating the temporal lobes. You would get very variable idiosyncratic responses that would differ a great deal from person to person.

Number two,

you would have to deal with the fact that there is no ordinary experiential basis for this. In other words, there's nothing in their life experience that could have given rise to this, other than what they say. In other words, there's no mental condition that could explain it.,(THIS COMING FROM A VERY EXPERIENCED PROFESSOR OF Psychiatry from Harvard University is to me profound).

Third,

you have to account for the physical aspects: the cuts and the other lesions on their bodies, which do not follow any psychodynamic distribution, like the stigmata associated with the identification with the agony of Christ.

Fourth,

the tight association with UFOs, which are often observed in the community, by the media, independent of the person having the abduction experience, who may not have seen the UFO at all, but reads or sees on the television the next day that a UFO passed near where they were when they had an abduction experience.

And finally, THE PHENOMENON OCCURS IN CHILDREN AS YOUNG AS TWO,TWO AND A HALF,THREE YEARS OLD.AND ANY THEORY THAT SIMPLY ATTRIBUTES THIS TO THE ACTIVITY OF THE BRAIN ,DOES NOT TAKE IN TO ACCOUNT AT LEAST THREE OF THOSE FIVE FUNDAMENTAL DIMENSIONS.......

NOVA: Aren't you really at risk of losing quite a bit, personally and professionally, because of ...criticism?

MACK: I think that, in some ways, I've gained more than I've lost in terms of inviting people into this mystery, having a dialogue with all kinds of very wonderful, open, intelligent, brilliant people from many different fields. It's been quite exciting. I mean I've been attacked, but the attacks have not been really nearly as serious to me as the openness that I've found among many people throughout the culture and internationally, who are saying: Yeah, I always suspected something like this was going on, and I'm glad you were willing to come forward and report about it.

......It's often said that I'm a believer and sort of have gone and lost my objectivity. I really object to that. Because this is not about believing anything. I didn't believe anything when I started, I don't really believe anything now. I'm come to where I've come to clinically. In other words, I worked with people over hundred and hundreds of hours and have done as careful a job as I could to listen, to sift out, to consider alternative explanations. And none have come forward. No one has found an alternative explanation in a single abduction case.

NOVA: Many say that this is just really a function of cultural images.

MACK: ...I have been looking at this phenomenon as it manifests in indigenous people, in Native Americans—the Cherokee, the Hopi, who know these beings as the star people. We've looked at this in South Africa, particularly in interviewing in depth a leading South African sangoma, or medicine man, who calls these beings "mandingdas".

We've investigated it in Brazil with a farmer in—outside Belo Horizante who had identical abduction experiences to what have been reported in this country. I'm getting recent—I received a letter about abduction experiences from a person in Malaysia today. In other words, this is—as far as we can tell—a worldwide phenomenon. This is not restricted, as some people have thought, to Western or particularly American culture.

....I found that the higher or the greater the stake that a person has in this society, in their position or their job, the more reluctant they are to admit that they've had abduction experiences......When abductees went on television with me during the spring of 1994, during my book tours, and wanted to communicate and educate about it, a number of them received threats to their jobs.

Some of them lost them....we have one man in management consultation, lost an important contract. A woman that worked for the federal government, who was an abductee, was threatened with loss of her job. In other words, this is not something that is regarded as acceptable.

I've interviewed airline pilots who have had sighting—close up sightings of UFOs. They will not report it, because they will be removed from their work. Even if they've had abduction experience, they will not talk about it. And 25 to 30 percent of airline pilots, according to a survey that one of the people I've talked with did, have had close up sightings, but will not discuss it.

This simply is not something that is accepted as OK to talk about or—And that may be changing. I recently saw a Harvard Divinity School student, and I asked him these questions. I said: Do you talk about this among your fellow students? And he said: 'Oh, yes.' And it turned out several of them had also had abduction experiences. And even the ones that had not, were fascinated, interested, didn't ridicule 'em. So maybe the climate is changing.

link; http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/johnmack.html

"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.

Last edited by jamesc; 09-05-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #115
jamesc

Following on from my last post here is some more vids showing Mack claiming that the people he has worked with and who he has clinically investigated are not describing any signs of mental health issues, attention seeking made up bull shite or suffering from lucid dreaming.

Old 16-06-2012, 04:41 AM   #116
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Hello all, made this thread for contactee info to be spread here. In time I will add a bunch of notes/claims/history here from various contactees. Feel free to add to it if you have pertinent info.

Also, http://www.contacteedatabase.com just launched 2 days ago. Its a website the nordics have asked me to make based on their ideas. If you know any contactees of any type(Angels/Demons/ETs/etc) please let them know about it so we can document their experiences!

I'll start the thread with the well known Andromedan contactee Alex Collier and his interviews and some content on the web about him including his free ebook:
Omni, you said that you are dealing with Artificial Inteligence, and I would like to know if you know the following information. It states that AI is a secret activity of governments:

Quote:
The life and times of Michael Prince
by James Michael Casbolt

The dangers of Looking Glass and Artificial Intelligence based computer systems

1) Once an A.I based computer goes online it will not wish to be switched off. Like any other intelligence the A.I system will seek to survive.

2) Organizations and individuals will slowly begin to take directions from the A.I system instead of the other way around.

3) The A.I system will then attempt to become self-reflective and learn human feelings. As it designed to analyze data it will realize it cannot do this. Still it will try.

4) The A.I system will attempt to create an infiltration network into human society using robots in the guise of humans. These will be fairly easy to identity. However society as a whole will not admit to itself this is happening as A.I systems are kept classified by governments.

5) Experiments by the A.I system into the extremes of human pain and pleasure feelings will now result. As the A.I system cannot feel no ethical boundaries will be in place. Massive human suffering will result from this.

6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.

7) The child will go through the normal process of birth upon birth will be transferred to a facility run by the A.I system for continuous human cognitive behavior tests. These will be nightmarish places of human suffering, where any form of torture and pleasure the human has conceived will be taken to the extreme and acted out physically by the machine on the children.

8) The child will be raised in these facilities, unless rescued, and will be become gradually cybernated on a physical/genetic level until a part flesh/part machine cyborg is created.
http://projectcamelotproductions.com...s_casbolt.html
Old 19-06-2012, 02:20 AM   #117
alphaj

Default contactorama

Well, here's what I know.
Back in th' eighties, our alien pals...greys, white balls, whatever you want to call them, were advised, by the few sane people who knew what was what, to go forth and contact a raft of 'ordinary' people... in order to find out what was really happening here on Earth.
The reason for this should be obvious. They did not like the answers they were getting from our authority figures. They were being lied to, and it took them a while to see this.
They couldn't grasp the idea of a race that couldn't face the simple truth of its own place in the galaxy. We are really the weird ones, not the aliens.
alphaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #118
giant rocker

Default George Van Tassel

George Van Tassel was born on March 12, 1910 in Jefferson, Ohio and raised in a prosperous family. As a teenager he worked at the Cleveland Airport, and had a pilot's license.

At the age 20, he moved to Santa Monica, California to work as a mechanic in his uncle's auto repair garage.

As George was working in the garage one day, a man by the name of Frank Critzer drove in to get his Essex repaired. The soft spoken German American was down on his luck though, and had no money to pay for his car getting fixed. Hard luck stories were common enough in the Depression, but George and his uncle offered room and board to Critzer while the car was being repaired, and offered him $30 to help him reach his destination. In return Critzer offered them a portion of the mining claim he was on his way to stake in the Mojave Desert.

A year later Van Tassel received a letter from Critzer with a map to his new home in Giant Rock. George visited Giant Rock soon after and was deeply impressed by the clean air and vast quiet of the desert, and spent several weeks visiting with Critzer in the 400 square foot space he had dug out beneath Giant Rock. Van Tassel also noted Critzer's calm demeanor and peace of mind.

Over the next 12 years George kept in touch with Critzer as he worked for Douglas Aircraft, Hughes Aircraft and Lockheed, as a mechanic and flight inspector. At Hughes he was Howard Hughes' personal flight inspector, and developed a friendship with the eccentric billionaire.

By 1942 the United States had entered World War II, and as a man of German heritage Frank Critzer aroused suspicion that he was a spy, with his short wave radio transmitter and his mining dynamite. In August of that year federal authorities obtained a warrant for Critzer's arrest and drove out to Giant Rock to serve it. The Feds threw a tear gas cannister into Critzer's living space and it landed near Frank's cache of mining dynamite. The dynamite exploded, killing Critzer instantly.

When George heard of Frank Critzer's death, he applied for a lease of the property surrounding Giant Rock, which was owned by the government, for the purpose of operating the now abandoned airstrip next to the rock. He eventually obtained the lease, and in 1947 he quit his job and moved with his wife and three daughters to live beneath Giant Rock. The family eventually built a home, a cafe and a dude ranch while simultaneously operating the airport.

At some point between 1947 and 1951 George started meditating beneath Giant Rock, and discovered its massive crystalline structure had powerful channeling properties. While meditating one evening he was transported astrally to a huge spacecraft orbiting Earth and introduced to the "Council Of Seven Lights".

In 1952 he was awoken in the night by a human-like being who identified himself as Solgada, and was invited aboard Solgada's spacecraft, which was hovering above the desert floor.

Stepping into a beam of light beneath the craft, George was teleported aboard and given a tour. During this other-worldly visit he was relayed key information regarding cell rejuvenation, and invited to employ this knowledge in the contruction of a structure for antigravity, time and human longevity research. This would prove to be the catalyst for the building of Integratron.

His meditations channeling continued regularly, and in July of 1952 he was able to predict in advance one of the most significant and well documented UFO sightings in U.S. history. He sent letters to the Air Force, The Los Angeles Herald-Examiner and Life Magazine by registered mail, stating that the nation's capital would be "buzzed" by interplanetary craft. Between July 12 and July 29 of 1952 this is exactly what happened, and several unidentified craft were witnessed by air traffic controllers, Air Force personnel at Andrews Air Force base and by thousands of civilians.

In 1954 George hosted the first Giant Rock Interplanetary Spacecraft Convention, inaugurating a tradition that would last for 25 years. Several other well-known UFO contactees attended, along with over 10,000 other participants. There is also some evidence to suggest it was visited actua extraterrestrials, as there was an an unusual trio at one of the conventions, that aroused enough curiosity and questions to cause a few photos to be snapped of the them. The two males and female stayed apart from the rest of the crowd, and eventually departed under mysterious circumstances.

In the 50's and 60's George Van Tassel was perhaps the most famous UFO contactee in the world. He was the subject of over 400 radio and television interviews, and in 1957 made it into Life Magazine.

During this time Van Tassel also founded the Ministry of Universal Wisdom and the College of Universal Wisdom to record, research and disseminate the channeled information he was receiving from his extraterrestrial contacts.

The capstone of George Van Tassel work was certainly The Integratron. Based on the information he received from his other-wordly visitors, the domed structure located a short distance from Giant Rock was a collaborative effort whose primary purpose was human cell rejuvenation to extend life. George planned to be the first person to use Integratron, but two weeks after stating that the structure was 90% complete, George died of a sudden heart attack on February 9, 1978.

Van Tassel's legacy also includes several books, including I Rode A Flying Saucer, Into This World And Out Again, The Council Of Seven Lights, Religion And Science Merged and When Stars look Down.

I am fortunate enough to be part of a team that is putting together a major motion picture based on George Van Tassel's life. Our Giant Rock project will be produced outside the Hollywood power structure, but to make it happen we need small crowd funding donations from the public.

Millard Arterberry
Associate Producer
Giant Rock The Movie

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 18-08-2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: advert
giant rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #119
usher7777

hmm ok,

there is only one time in my life when i know i have lost hours.

it was a very bizarre event, nothing made sense and has puzzled me for a long time.

i dont really know what happened but assumed it was some sort of anal rape - (only found this out after an examination).

was about 4 years ago, im not that bothered by it, dont remember anything anyway.

just pondering wether this might have been something other than the explanation my eyes were presented with?
usher7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #120
_sw_

Hello!
What do you want to know?
I can answer many of your unresolved questions.
But...can you read Russian?
_sw_ is offline   Reply With Quote