Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 09-07-2014, 09:27 AM   #61
semper_occultus

...shouldn't COMPLETE GLOSS be COMPLETE SLOSS ?
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #62
swamideva

What a minefield, lawsuits will be flying around .

Social media users warned against falsely calling politicians paedophiles

Online flood of suspected child abuse allegations naming MPs and celebrities prompts privacy lawyers to issue stern warning over trial prejudice and defamation
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #63
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

Online flood of suspected child abuse allegations naming MPs and celebrities prompts privacy lawyers to issue stern warning over trial prejudice and defamation
This is why we have to be careful here! We do not want to give them any ammunition to silence this forum board....Play smart!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:05 PM   #64
andyrich666
Inactive

Do you think if there was someone out there who also commited these acts, but could blow everything open, they should be offered immunity or witness protection.

I would suffer that to get to the truth, the problem is its a subject many would take to the grave with them.
andyrich666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #65
tildatod
Banned

For people wanting to read a bit about the slime and filth that is...Westminster, government, monarchy, aristocracy, media, celebrity, power....

http://www.hangthebankers.com/former...-on-boys-home/

Quote:
Former Minister says Thatcher aide was paedophile who preyed on boys’ home

- An ex-Tory minister has claimed Sir Peter Morrison was implicated in the child abuse scandal that engulfed children’s homes in North Wales
- An inquiry discovered up to 650 children in 40 homes were sexually, physically and emotionally in the 1970s and ’80s
- Rod Richards, a former Tory MP, said he had seen evidence linking the former aide to Baroness Thatcher to the scandal......

Quote:
......The claims have emerged amid growing public revulsion over the institutional failures revealed by the Jimmy Savile scandal. Savile was a regular guest of Lady Thatcher’s at Chequers.

Mr Richards added that he was frustrated that the £13 million, three-year inquiry headed by Sir Ronald Waterhouse QC had not uncovered any evidence to link Morrison to the abuse. He said: ‘It would seem that there are some parallels with Savile in that Morrison got in under the radar, and his activities did not appear in the final report’.

However, he said that as Welsh Secretary, Mr Hague ‘should have seen the evidence about Morrison’ in the preliminary files.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gue-known.html
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #66
swamideva

This is going to be some rabbit hole

Leon Brittan was given second paedophile dossier
Scotland Yard handed Leon Brittan, the former Conservative Home Secretary, a dossier naming 15 members of notorious paedophile group
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #67
pinkizzy
Inactive

Default Judge Butler Sloss

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28225043

Quote:
Butler-Sloss: I won't quit as head of abuse inquiry

The retired judge appointed to chair a child abuse review has insisted she will not quit - as the PM claimed she was the right person for the job.

Elizabeth Butler-Sloss was chosen by the home secretary to head the inquiry into allegations of historical abuse.

But Labour's Simon Danczuk said her position was tainted because her late brother, Sir Michael Havers, was Attorney General in the 1980s.

Downing Street said the peer "commands widespread respect and confidence".

Baroness Butler-Sloss was announced on Tuesday as head of a wide-ranging probe into how allegations of abuse by politicians and other powerful figures in public institutions such as the NHS, the church and the BBC in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s were handled.

MPs and victims claim she is too close to the establishment, particularly as Sir Michael was Attorney General at the time of the alleged paedophile scandal.

Last edited by lobuk; 09-07-2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Added more information from article
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #68
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

They are taking the fucking piss, they're not even attempting to conceal the fact that it's going to be one massive cover up.

Why aren't people FURIOUS?

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:12 AM   #69
yelrah
Inactive

i heard on the radio today that there is talk of making it a criminak offence not to inform the police of sexual abuse.

I think if there was a partial amnesty to get the truth found out before later making it a criminal offence to keep it secret that the governments coverup would have to be considered far more carefully by them. Its one thing to be part of early confession, another to be part of later damnation by law as it comes into force.

CONFESS!

Last edited by yelrah; 10-07-2014 at 12:22 AM.
yelrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:57 AM   #70
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

Id like to see everyone who browses these forums, sign up and post something along the lines of 'House of common child buggers more like it' .. Let's see them run that action through their joke courts ..
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:01 AM   #71
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyrich666 View Post
Do you think if there was someone out there who also commited these acts, but could blow everything open, they should be offered immunity or witness protection.

I would suffer that to get to the truth, the problem is its a subject many would take to the grave with them.
Whistleblowers deserve the fullest protection that can be offered but a perp who blew the whistle should not get away with it completely. We need to have a zero tolerance toward this. If we treated child abusers and molesters the way the TSA treats tourists and travelers there would be a lot less victims.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:05 AM   #72
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
They are taking the fucking piss, they're not even attempting to conceal the fact that it's going to be one massive cover up.

Mainly because we're surrounded by a zombie populace...it's not rocket science. Apathy, abulia and amnesia are the staple of this land. How else do you think the elite are able to perpetrate their crimes, without so much as a whimper from the masses? It's not like much is being done to stop them!
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:07 AM   #73
mondo23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post

I'm wondering this myself. I don't yet see enough outrage and it is bizzare. These aristocratic sadistic psycho paedo scum should be locked up in their own dungeons by now.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #74
theroach
Inactive

You folk really expect far too much of the masses...most of them are just treading water to stay in the same spot. Many are just trying to hang on to their employment, pay the bills etc etc. Yes...all by design, obviously. There might even be an element of corruption fatigue, for all I know.

We've recently seen that the BBC is not much more than an enabler for child abuse and complicit in the cover-up of its own abusers...yet millions are still tuning in for their daily instructions on how to think and view the world. With that understood...I'm not shocked or surprised at all.

Last edited by theroach; 10-07-2014 at 10:13 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #75
explorationer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
For people wanting to read a bit about the slime and filth that is...Westminster, government, monarchy, aristocracy, media, celebrity, power....

http://www.hangthebankers.com/former...-on-boys-home/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gue-known.html

'However, he said that as Welsh Secretary, Mr Hague ‘should have seen the evidence about Morrison’ in the preliminary files.'

An interesting comment!
explorationer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #76
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorationer View Post
'However, he said that as Welsh Secretary, Mr Hague ‘should have seen the evidence about Morrison’ in the preliminary files.'

An interesting comment!
I've seen Hague the Plague's name come up many times in relation to paedophilia.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ys-victim.html

Quote:
William Hague stifled 1996 paedophile report, says 'victim'

A man who claims to have been abused as a boy by a senior Conservative has accused William Hague of "stifling" a 1997 paedophile inquiry by preventing it from examining claims beyond the care system in north Wales.

Steve Messham said Mr Hague had "questions to answer" over why a public inquiry by Sir Ronald Waterhouse was restricted under terms of reference laid down by the then Welsh secretary.

Mr Messham believes that Sir Ronald's three-year inquiry would have unearthed evidence of high-profile figures abusing children in collusion with care home staff had it not had such a narrow remit.

Earlier this week, David Cameron announced a review of Sir Ronald's inquiry following claims by Mr Messham on the BBC's Newsnight that a high-ranking member of the Tory Party was among his abusers.

Mr Messham, 49, claimed he was raped "more than a dozen times" by the politician when he was 13 years old.

The politician in question, who is still alive, has vehemently denied the allegation, and said he had only been to Wrexham, where the rapes are alleged to have taken place, once in his life.
Also, check it out. The cunts had an inquiry. Years later, Camoron orders a review of the inquiry. What a fucking joke.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #77
tildatod
Banned

Has anyone seen this blog?

http://childabusejointhedots.wordpre...tish-politics/

About Tony Bliar muderer extraordinaire:

Quote:
Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (Tony Blair, former PM of the UK)

He was charged and appeared in court at Bow Street Magistrates Court for importunity in a public toilet with another male. He tried to get sexual favour from the other man; little did he know that the toilet was being watched by police. Blair was fined £500, and walked away with nobody knowing who he really was as he used his middle names to cover who he was. Charles Lynton is the name used, and his friends in court got him off with a fine, because he is one of them.

About Leon Brittan:

Quote:
Lord Brittan (Leon, former home sec when Maggie was in power)

The police raided his house when a young boy staggered in to the street half naked, and when police asked what happened he told them about Brittan and his friends and took them to the house. When they called in to report what happened, they were ordered to take everyone in, and when they got there their were 2 officers from the security service waiting. The boys were paid off, and a short time later, Leon Brittan was summoned to meet his fellow MP, William Hague on the beach in Brighton at 5.45 in the morning, where he was told that he was to be made commissioner for the UK, and he would not be allowed to be in politics again in the UK. That was how he became commissioner and he stayed there for many years, until the corruption inquiry went ahead, which saw a large number of people from different countries being made to resign.
Plenty more names on that blog:

Lord Graville Jenner (Labour Peer)

Lord Kaufman (Labour Peer)

Edward Heath (former PM of the UK)

Lord Robertson (Former head of NATO)

Lord Hardie

Lord McAlpine (Former treasurer of the conservative party)

Michael Portillo (former MP Kensington & Chelsea)

Derek Laud

Michael Colvin

Gordon Brown (former PM of the UK)
Old 10-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #78
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

From twitter:

Quote:
Paul Heaton @PaulHeatonSolo · 14h

If you want a state of the nation address, the whole country. is being bent over the dishwasher by Public school kids

Quote:
[B] Jah Wobble @realjahwobble · 13h

Loads of ludicrous toffs on the radio and TV denying covers ups and declaring probity past and present. Me thinks they all protest too much [B]

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 10-07-2014 at 12:07 PM.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #79
urbanator2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo23 View Post
I'm wondering this myself. I don't yet see enough outrage and it is bizzare. These aristocratic sadistic psycho paedo scum should be locked up in their own dungeons by now.
The story is only ever as big as the msm make it. I try and turn as many people away from msm as I can but most people refuse to wake up.
urbanator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #80
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanator2 View Post
The story is only ever as big as the msm make it. I try and turn as many people away from msm as I can but most people refuse to wake up.
MSM have been good recently on reporting this story. But a bit suspicious that they suddenly seem to have woken up.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote