Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 09-11-2016, 12:43 PM   #21
Ruffneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
I think Wikileaks is doing damage on two fronts right now.

I think it is spreading all the Clinton stuff so as she either gets arrested before, during or after the election. Somehow enabling Obama to stay in power.

I also think all this new UFO stuff that's been released is setting the stage for the fake world UFO visitation/invasion.

There is far too much information being released that is having no affect for it to be real. IMHO
Why are they releasing these emails that prove the elite are into pedophilia though?
Literally people like Podesta, the Clintons, Biden, Obama are all being exposed right now through the Podesta emails and research eminating from the information in them.
Why would the elite want this information out there? This is waking up more people than ever.
Ruffneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:53 PM   #22
perandor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck View Post
Why are they releasing these emails that prove the elite are into pedophilia though?
Literally people like Podesta, the Clintons, Biden, Obama are all being exposed right now through the Podesta emails and research eminating from the information in them.
Why would the elite want this information out there? This is waking up more people than ever.
Wikileaks hasn't proven much about the pederast element in the government. You do have a point, but what we really have is some code language that barely makes it to the mainstream. Let's be honest: if it isn't read or viewed by a certain amount of people (be it article or youtube video) it doesn't get much respect.

If Wikileaks truly is a rothschild tool, which I believe it is, at least to some extent, this may be the Rotshchild's using wikileaks to eliminate competition or put these people on notice.

Last edited by perandor; 09-11-2016 at 12:54 PM.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote