Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 30-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
dcdave

Default Zeitgeist: Moving Forward the full Movie...

This is the Official Online (Youtube) Release of "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" by Peter Joseph. [30 subtitles ADDED!]

On Jan. 15th, 2011, "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" was released theatrically to sold out crowds in 60 countries; 31 languages; 295 cities and 341 Venues. It has been noted as the largest non-profit independent film release in history.

This is a non-commercial work and is available online for free viewing and no restrictions apply to uploading/download/posting/linking - as long as no money is exchanged.

A Free DVD Torrent of the full 2 hr and 42 min film in 30 languages is also made available through the main website [below], with instructions on how one can download and burn the movie to DVD themselves. His other films are also freely available in this format.
dcdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
hank_scorpio
Inactive

Lightbulb

What a BS, group think film that was. The Central Dogma of Molecular Biology plays an important role in the film. What do you think the definition of Dogma is? Find out you will laugh.

Still NO mention of biodegradable hemp fuels, just peak oil. They did mention vertical growing, alas! Hemp grows faster in hydroponics, and will grow vertically.

Last edited by hank_scorpio; 31-01-2011 at 01:25 PM.
hank_scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:09 AM   #3
mycharona
Banned

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for this film ever since I heard of it's release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdave View Post
This is the Official Online (Youtube) Release of "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" by Peter Joseph. [30 subtitles ADDED!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

On Jan. 15th, 2011, "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" was released theatrically to sold out crowds in 60 countries; 31 languages; 295 cities and 341 Venues. It has been noted as the largest non-profit independent film release in history.

This is a non-commercial work and is available online for free viewing and no restrictions apply to uploading/download/posting/linking - as long as no money is exchanged.

A Free DVD Torrent of the full 2 hr and 42 min film in 30 languages is also made available through the main website [below], with instructions on how one can download and burn the movie to DVD themselves. His other films are also freely available in this format.
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:46 AM   #4
truepositive

Its all about taking the valuable parts out of what it is, but i agree with hank, promoting peak oil is bad.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank_scorpio View Post
What a BS, group think film that was. The Central Dogma of Molecular Biology plays an important role in the film. What do you think the definition of Dogma is? Find out you will laugh.

Still NO mention of biodegradable hemp fuels, just peak oil. They did mention vertical growing, alas! Hemp grows faster in hydroponics, and will grow vertically.

Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud

Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud: Addendum Trailer
If you read their own forums you'll find that growing hemp is in there along with a lot of other ideas.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #6
john white

Ooo are we moving in here? don't mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepositive View Post
Its all about taking the valuable parts out of what it is, but i agree with hank, promoting peak oil is bad.
Is burning all the hydrocarbon on the planet good?

Peak Oil, smeak oil, maybe its a major issue, maybe it isnt... the point is its a way of explaining something that gets people to think about and realise we exist within set limits

And the efforts to avoid Peak Oil impacting on "reality" (the monetary system) are leading to deep sea drilling... because that's where the big proven reserves now are. The gulf of mexico was chosen as its "technically easier" than the poles... and look what that has done to this poor woman, and thousands like her

WARNING! severely disturbing shit

And that's without even going near the ecological apocalypse over 100's of square miles that one fuck up created....

We cannot afford this kind of price

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
andyh
Banned

Peak oil is not about oil "running out", it never was lol.
It is merely an economic paradigm, nothing more, nothing less.
It doesn't matter whether its deliberate or not, the point is oil is bloody expensive and we are going to incredible lengths including extracting oil shale now to get it.
TVP would love to use alternatives including hemp and they'll chuck out all ythe companies and profits and governments and money and all that crap...so I fail to see what the problem is!
I mean jesus wept...the mentality on here is just stunning at times.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #8
john white

Quote:
Peak oil is not about oil "running out", it never was lol
Yes, its about the top of the bell curve and diminishing returns.... we will all be dead long before we have burned it all. By dead I mean extinct, not old age

I think the "problem" with peak Oil is partly that it gets rejected by a knee jerk reaction (not something to worry about)... which is a reaction to it being used to scare the pants off people (Mike Ruppert is guilty of this)... but that has been done to try and get peoples attention

It's exactly the same pattern with global warming/climate change

And the tragedy here is that rather than powerful drivers for social change, like Rob Hopkins has tried to use them with Transition Towns, they are weak drivers because they are both symptoms, not causes

The actual disease is human unconsciousness...

We HAVE to know ourselves!

The survival of the species DOES depend on that

Old 01-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #9
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Yes, its about the top of the bell curve and diminishing returns.... we will all be dead long before we have burned it all. By dead I mean extinct, not old age

I think the "problem" with peak Oil is partly that it gets rejected by a knee jerk reaction (not something to worry about)... which is a reaction to it being used to scare the pants off people (Mike Ruppert is guilty of this)... but that has been done to try and get peoples attention

It's exactly the same pattern with global warming/climate change

And the tragedy here is that rather than powerful drivers for social change, like Rob Hopkins has tried to use them with Transition Towns, they are weak drivers because they are both symptoms, not causes

The actual disease is human unconsciousness...

We HAVE to know ourselves!

The survival of the species DOES depend on that

Its not so much peak oil we need be worried about as much as "peak capitalism"
The whole thing is unsustainable from many angles. Oil is the least of it.
Theres the outsourcing to India and China, machines replacing workers, the bank bailouts, the greying population, the secrets in govt and in the vatican, the need for constant expansion to satisfy the model is failing and we are in deep shit.
I reckon a lot of people tend to focus on single issues far too much and avoid looking at the big picture.

What I worry about most of all is that the economy has recently been wounded deliberately to bring about its death and these bastards have something up their sleeve and its coming very soon.
We may not have the total collapse that many expect because the elite will bring in their solution at the last minute. Without collapse imho there will be no "awakening".
Old 01-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #10
john white

Quote:
What I worry about most of all is that the economy has recently been wounded deliberately to bring about its death and these bastards have something up their sleeve and its coming very soon.
I see it a little different... I see the inherent flaw in the system that people who thought they were clever while not being wise completely ignored as they pushed on ahead (the majority) while a tiny few who saw the flaw thought on ahead as to how THEY were going to survive it... and they most certainly prepared for very nasty things to happen to most of us and don't care at all. I dont buy the "total evil cleverness" of the elite... I see influence and steering as the greater reality, what I'm now starting to call "gaming", rather than the iron control people tend to imagine when they first accept powerful elites exist... the elite themselves are actually defined pretty well by the psychological limits of power... arrogance and pride, cometh before the fall

No illusions though, YES, they do have something up their sleeve and NO we are not going to like it, so as of where we are actually at, we must seize it from them and turn it to the good: its the only way to stop them turning it against us

Serious about that

Old 04-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #11
perandor

Summary please? I don't have time to watch it.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #12
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
Summary please? I don't have time to watch it.
Love to, but I don't have time.

Maybe YOU can make some

Old 08-02-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
ragnarok
Banned

Documentaries like this should be compulsory viewing, and before anyone is accepted into public office, they should be tested to make sure they've "got it".
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #14
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Documentaries like this should be compulsory viewing, and before anyone is accepted into public office, they should be tested to make sure they've "got it".
Lol, thats not going to work, they'd fall asleep
Old 08-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #15
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
Lol, thats not going to work, they'd fall asleep
Oh, I'd insist that the seats had some sort of electric shock device installed, to prevent that.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #16
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Oh, I'd insist that the seats had some sort of electric shock device installed, to prevent that.
Pity they don't install those in the house of lords...I fear we'd drain the national grid though
Old 08-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #17
andyh
Banned

The above illustrates how similar lines of thought have been made by others in the past.
In this instance Carl Sagan, there are many others.
TVP in this respect is actually nothing new and indeed will become something very different based upon the input of everyone involved.

Of interest there do you recognise who is interviewing Sagan? Also do you see how he tries to steer the discussion into talking about overpopulation before Sagan then goes on to talk about how to manage resources and use science for the right purposes?
Old 08-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
ragnarok
Banned

Can I take it you think the doc was a little over-long, andy?

I'll admit that I had to break it up into 2 halves, with a substantial coffee and spliff break inbetween, but there was certainly no lack of food for thought in those 2hrs 40 minutes.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #19
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:

I'll admit that I had to break it up into 2 halves, with a substantial coffee and spliff break inbetween, but there was certainly no lack of food for thought in those 2hrs 40 minutes.
It is long but could have gone on for longer and it would still be great...
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #20
andyh
Banned

Quote:

Its really all about psychology. It's important because it has to be shown that there are some serious minds who agree with the basic concepts about why the old paradigms will never work due to our old way of thinking.

A type I civilization on the kardashev scale for example has attained mastery of a planet and its resources (not just exhaustion of but utilizing and maintaining them), stewardship of the planet of you will.
No other political concept that we know of today is capable of this other than either the NWO as envisioned by the elite (one world govt, currency,religion) or TVP both are actually the same effort, one is by force and dominance, the other is voluntary and co-operative and without the control pyramid.

So trying to explain all this without getting kneejerk reactions and criticism is bloody tricky and no doubt long winded.
He'll probably have to make another 3 or 4 films before things start to click with more people imho.

Each and every aspect of the idea has to be outlined fully for those who refuse to visit websites and go trawling through tons of stuff, docs, forums, all sorts of angles.

The core message to get across is that we will get the NWO no matter what unless we literally en masse chuck the money away before it goes digital.
In june we go IPv6, we're in a lot of trouble tbh. Once all those IP addys are available for all those wireless devices then we are in deep shit, real deep shit.

Theres a lot of people who didn't bother to watch the mondragon thread I put up with the 50minute horizon doc, even 50 minutes is too much.

People want perfection in 10 minutes or less. I fail to see how thats possible.
The system proposed still has some weaknesses and the slightest problem is an epic fail as far as the critics are concerned, meanwhile the elite continue their steady domination :/