Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-01-2019, 10:19 AM   #621
iamawaveofthesea

The Paedophile Agenda

Old 04-01-2019, 10:56 AM   #622
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Pope Says Western World "Has Moral Responsibility" To Let In More Migrants
by Tyler Durden
Mon, 12/17/2018 - 09:15

Via VoiceofEurope.com,

“It is the “moral responsibility” of the outside world to accept even more migrants,” Pope Francis explained in a speech on Thursday.

This year it is 70 years since the globalist organisation that is the UN adopted the “Universal Declaration of Human Rights”.

It was for that reason that Pope Francis urged the outside world to open its doors to even more migrants.

He referred to the declaration’s recognition that all human beings have “universal and indivisible rights”, which are the basis for “justice, freedom and peace in the world”.

According to the Pope, it is everyone’s responsibility to deal with the consequences of war, poverty, inequality and mass migration.

“No solution to the global issue of mass migration should ignore our moral responsibility for the common good, to welcome, protect, promote and integrate those who knock on our doors to find a safe future,” he continued.

At the same time, the morals among his close advisors aren’t exactly impressive. This past week, three cardinals have left the Pope’s most important advisory body, the Council of Cardinals.

Two of those have been prosecuted after disclosure of sex abuse. On Tuesday, one of them, Cardinal George Pell from Australia, was convicted of child molestation.

The number of migrants the Pope himself houses in his palace is unknown.

Of course, this is not thew first time The Pope has spoken out on globalist matters. As Vladimir Putin previously noted, The Pope's "secular sins" include:

Pope Francis is using his platform to push a dangerous far-left political ideology on vulnerable people around the world, people who trust him because of his position

He dreams of a world government and a global communist system of repression

As we have seen before in communist states, this system is not compatible with Christianity

And then there's global warming and the need for a new world order:

Pope Francis says that global warming is a fact and that a new global political authority is necessary in order to save humanity from utter disaster. The new encyclical that was scheduled to be released on Thursday has been leaked, and it is being reported that this new global political authority that Pope Francis envisions would be in charge of “the reduction of pollution and the development of poor countries and regions”.

The funny thing is that this sounds very much in line with the new sustainable development agenda that is going to be launched at the United Nations in September.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-more-migrants
Its ok for the pope to say that. He lives in his nice palace protected from all of the fallout that comes with mass migration but he can then try to appear charitable by making such statements. What he should do is sell off loads of catholic assets and raise money to give to these immigrants if he really wants to shows his christian charity.

Communism oppresses religion because religion doesnt acknowledge the state as the supreme authority. An interesting point is that during WWII when things were really bad Stalin did allow churches to be opened to the public because it helped with public morale, so it does show they can allow religion but they generally dont as it gives them less control.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #623
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Its ok for the pope to say that. He lives in his nice palace protected from all of the fallout that comes with mass migration but he can then try to appear charitable by making such statements. What he should do is sell off loads of catholic assets and raise money to give to these immigrants if he really wants to shows his christian charity.
some people made the same criticism of the freemasonic british queen after she made her speech this christmas from within her guilded palace

some see her continued ownership of balmoral estate in scotland to be a barrier to land reform in scotland where it is still acceptable for large scale land ownership thereby freezing out many scots from owning smaller parcels of land that could be used for things like organic smallholding

Quote:
Communism oppresses religion because religion doesnt acknowledge the state as the supreme authority. An interesting point is that during WWII when things were really bad Stalin did allow churches to be opened to the public because it helped with public morale, so it does show they can allow religion but they generally dont as it gives them less control.
well marxist communism uses saturnian symbols of the hammer and sickle (see image below)

communism isn't really devoid of religion as it is an outgrowth of both judaism and freemasonry

it isn't against religion per se....it's just against the religion of YOUR culture

symbol of saturn = the hammer and sickle and today we can see its advocates arguing for satanic moral reletavism.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-01-2019 at 12:10 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:18 PM   #624
iamawaveofthesea

Political Correctness

The cabal has pulled together a coalition of angry people and unleashed it against society in order to balkanise the western public and to divide and rule them. They have poured poison into their ears and cash into their bank accounts.

To gay people they have said 'wage war against heteronormative society'
To trans people they have said 'wage war against cis gendered society'
To women they have said 'wage war against men'
To black people they have said 'wage war against white privilege' (ie what white societies have managed to achieve)
To liberals they have said 'wage war against gun owners and christians and white males'

There IS a picture here

However I think we can also say that they have whispered into the ears of right wingers: 'wage war against muslims'

It doesn't take a genius to see who the targeted demographics are and to figure out where that is all coming from. These angry and disaffected groups then wage those well financed wars against the target demographics and contribute to the downfall of western civilisation.

By doing so they inadvertantly assist the cabal in their agenda to enslave ALL people under a globalised technocracy where they will ALL be culled through 5G microwaves and other means and will ALL see their liberty and privacy destroyed. Sadly too many of them are too blinded by hate to see how they are being duped into fighting for the cabal who need to remove any demographics who traditionally have resisted centralised control and the elites 'liberal' values like: moral reletavism, pedophilia, mammonism and satanism

David discusses the need of the cabal to shut down free speech in order to prevent people from cracking this process apart to understand it better:

2019 - Use It Or Lose It - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Old 06-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #625
JustMe418

Quote:
some people made the same criticism of the freemasonic british queen after she made her speech this christmas from within her guilded palace

some see her continued ownership of balmoral estate in scotland to be a barrier to land reform in scotland where it is still acceptable for large scale land ownership thereby freezing out many scots from owning smaller parcels of land that could be used for things like organic smallholding

well marxist communism uses saturnian symbols of the hammer and sickle (see image below)

communism isn't really devoid of religion as it is an outgrowth of both judaism and freemasonry

it isn't against religion per se....it's just against the religion of YOUR culture

symbol of saturn = the hammer and sickle and today we can see its advocates arguing for satanic moral reletavism.

I see you are still bound by the christian dogmatic version of satan.

Saturns symbol is a sickle because he was originally a god of agriculture. Agriculture is closely related to times and seasons, etc. Pity you need to twist these things to suit your anti-semitic beliefs. Just because a nation uses the same symbol it doesnt imply that they worship saturn. To claim they do is just ridiculous.

Communism is atheistic so IS devoid of religion!
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:21 AM   #626
bamboozooka

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...den-Globe.html
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:03 PM   #627
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I see you are still bound by the christian dogmatic version of satan.

Saturns symbol is a sickle because he was originally a god of agriculture. Agriculture is closely related to times and seasons, etc. Pity you need to twist these things to suit your anti-semitic beliefs. Just because a nation uses the same symbol it doesnt imply that they worship saturn. To claim they do is just ridiculous.
it wasn't a nation using it it was a movement that grew out of freemasonry and judaism

Quote:
Communism is atheistic so IS devoid of religion!
i think communism is an attack on christendom not on judaism
Old 07-01-2019, 04:38 PM   #628
JustMe418

Quote:
it wasn't a nation using it it was a movement that grew out of freemasonry and judaism

i think communism is an attack on christendom not on judaism
Aw, you feel that your religion is the victim of persecution?

So what about the hammer on the flag too? symbol of hephaestus, the creative god of the forge, husband of Aphrodite? perhaps those commies were also trying to manifest creativity. Again, it shows you can focus on only one thing and even then cant present anything without distortion.

Last edited by JustMe418; 07-01-2019 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:55 PM   #629
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Aw, you feel that your religion is the victim of persecution?

So what about the hammer on the flag too? symbol of hephaestus, the creative god of the forge, husband of Aphrodite? perhaps those commies were also trying to manifest creativity. Again, it shows you can focus on only one thing and even then cant present anything without distortion.
its not my religion

i'm largely an observor of the human species

what i'm observing is the crafting of marxist communism to act as a spear that has been thrust into the heart of the dominant theological paradigm in the west

'so what?' you might say

Well if it were to replace it with something better then maybe it wouldn't be a problem but what i'm observing is that the people behind that operation seem to want to remove christian morality to replace it with moral reletavism which i think leads down a dangerous road
Old 08-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #630
iamawaveofthesea

The Antichrist will control mankind through gadgets and the Internet as people 'fall into slavery' to smartphones, warns leader of Russian Orthodox Church

Patriarch Kirill warned human use of phones will see the coming of Antichrist'
Head of Russian Orthodox Church said Antichrist will control us through gadgets
Has previously claimed rise of ISIS is result of world accepting homosexuality

By Sara Malm For Mailonline
Published: 09:08, 8 January 2019 | Updated: 15:30, 8 January 2019

The head of the Russian Orthodox Church has warned that mankind's dependency on smartphones will 'result in the coming of the Antichrist'.

Patriarch Kirill, 72, told Russian state media the Antichrist will control the 'entire human race' through gadgets, smartphones and the Internet.

While Patriarch Kirill said he does not 'entirely oppose' smartphones, he warned against 'falling into slavery' of them.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ox-Church.html
Old 08-01-2019, 07:12 PM   #631
JustMe418

Quote:
The Antichrist will control mankind through gadgets and the Internet as people 'fall into slavery' to smartphones, warns leader of Russian Orthodox Church

Patriarch Kirill warned human use of phones will see the coming of Antichrist'
Head of Russian Orthodox Church said Antichrist will control us through gadgets
Has previously claimed rise of ISIS is result of world accepting homosexuality

By Sara Malm For Mailonline
Published: 09:08, 8 January 2019 | Updated: 15:30, 8 January 2019

The head of the Russian Orthodox Church has warned that mankind's dependency on smartphones will 'result in the coming of the Antichrist'.

Patriarch Kirill, 72, told Russian state media the Antichrist will control the 'entire human race' through gadgets, smartphones and the Internet.

While Patriarch Kirill said he does not 'entirely oppose' smartphones, he warned against 'falling into slavery' of them.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ox-Church.html
lol, hes just a silly old technophobe. Are you using still using your anti-christ gadgets and helping to make such an entrance?

Last edited by JustMe418; 08-01-2019 at 07:48 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:47 PM   #632
JustMe418

Quote:
its not my religion

i'm largely an observor of the human species

what i'm observing is the crafting of marxist communism to act as a spear that has been thrust into the heart of the dominant theological paradigm in the west

'so what?' you might say

Well if it were to replace it with something better then maybe it wouldn't be a problem but what i'm observing is that the people behind that operation seem to want to remove christian morality to replace it with moral reletavism which i think leads down a dangerous road
Maybe they saw the churches for what they are, greedy land grabbing organisations that take cash from the poor for their own use.

Christian morality? did you see the picture I posted? why would Jesus tell people not to kill then tell his followers to do that? also, where is this morality when child abuse cover ups are going on in various churches? what about the morality of torturing confessions out of people before killing them in brutal ways? you have an odd sense of what morality is. Did you see what happened to Hypatia because of the bishop of Alexandria, basically beaten to death and defleshed with shells at the hand of a rampant christian mob.

True morality is not dependent upon religion but out of mutual respect yet you seem keen to label morality as some christian construction, which a bit of research will show you it isnt.

To say you are a mere observer is a lie becaue you misrepresent information to give a false conclusion, one that will lead others into darkness. You have a hidden agenda.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:50 PM   #633
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol, hes just a silly old technophobe. Are you using still using your anti-christ gadgets and helping to make such an entrance?
no i don't use any SMART technology

I think he's right and i've been saying on this forum for a long time now that i think the artificial intelligence that the cabal is creating to run the SMART grid, internet of things technocracy is the anti-christ

I believe they are allowing an intelligence from another dimension to physically manifest into ours

listen to this guy from 37 mins and see what you think

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-01-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:56 PM   #634
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe they saw the churches for what they are, greedy land grabbing organisations that take cash from the poor for their own use.

Christian morality? did you see the picture I posted? why would Jesus tell people not to kill then tell his followers to do that? also, where is this morality when child abuse cover ups are going on in various churches?
The church is full of freemasons, satanists and sexual deviants

People have battled over control of the church for centuries because the church was the kingmaker in europe so all factions that wanted to control europe wanted to control the church including the templar network

Quote:
what about the morality of torturing confessions out of people before killing them in brutal ways? you have an odd sense of what morality is. Did you see what happened to Hypatia because of the bishop of Alexandria, basically beaten to death and defleshed with shells at the hand of a rampant christian mob.
I don't think you can blame jesus for that!

The roman mystery schools took control of the young religion and repackaged it and made it their own

Quote:
True morality is not dependent upon religion but out of mutual respect yet you seem keen to label morality as some christian construction, which a bit of research will show you it isnt.
no i'm not saying that

I'm saying that it looks like the people waging war against it WANT moral reletavism

Like i said if they were putting something better there then that would be great but that's not what i'm seeing

Quote:
To say you are a mere observer is a lie becaue you misrepresent information to give a false conclusion, one that will lead others into darkness. You have a hidden agenda.
I didn't say i was a 'mere observor' i said i was largely an observor. i am also obviously an active participant in this giant earth drama too

But i do try to step back and take in the whole picture to figure out what's going on. I'm just trying to get to the truth of matters and in a world where knowledge is hidden you have to do that sometimes by watching patterns

Look at my threads. They are all charting observable patterns going on in society. You just don't like the picture that is emerging. I don't either but it is what it is

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-01-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:23 PM   #635
iamawaveofthesea

Intel’s Israel Team Is At The Forefront Of 5G Tech That Will Revolutionize How We Communicate
By Ricky Ben-David, NoCamels July 11, 2018

American chip giant Intel has long admitted that it has faltered in the past on the mobile revolution, focusing full-steam on central processing units (CPUs) for personal computers (PCs) and servers, and cornering some 80 percent of that market to build a company now bringing in annual revenue of some $62 billion.

Intel’s attempts to gain traction in the smartphone sphere have been lackluster at best, but it has had success with mobile modems. This is all set to change with the company’s transition to a data-centric entity and its harnessing of the nascent 5G technology, the fifth generation of wireless connectivity.

And Intel’s Israel operations are playing a key role in the overhaul.

What is 5G?

5G is set to transform the way we all use the internet by also revolutionizing the current network infrastructure. With greater bandwidth, more powerful processing capabilities and minimal delay (latency), the new generation of wireless connectivity will be able to support unprecedented communications and the transfer of massive amounts of data, according to Intel.

Compared with the current network speed, 4G LTE, 5G is set to be 30 to 50 times faster and will have a dramatic impact across industries and applications.

Not only are movies and games set to download in seconds, sans buffering, Elkana Ben Sinai, VP of the Intel Communications and Devices Group (iCDG) and General Manager of the Wireless Product Group (WPG), tells NoCamels that the technology will herald a “new era for autonomous cars, smart manufacturing, agriculture, industrial facilities, healthcare, retail, military industries and so on.”

During an interview at Intel’s offices in Haifa, Ben Sinai explains what’s ahead.

“5G is a revolution on all levels: devices, cloud operators, service providers, and content providers. It means a whole new network and new infrastructure. There will be a sharp increase in the number of people connected and everything will be connected and able to communicate,” says Ben Sinai, who joined Intel in 2010 after it acquired chip company Comsys, of which he was CEO.

“Your fridge will be able to know that you are running low on milk, for example. Drone deliveries will be everywhere, the use of autonomous cars will lead to zero road accidents, artificial intelligence capabilities will be able to search databases in seconds, medical surgeries will be more precise and reliable, the world itself will be way more robotized,” Ben Sinai adds.

The involvement of advanced robots in our lives is currently limited to Apple’s Siri, [Amazon’s] Alexa, and the like, he explains, but we will soon be able to perform more important tasks while benefiting from more valuable data.

“Intel wants to serve this market. Its vision is to be a data-centric company, dealing best with data through all its stages: collection, transmission, processing storage. It wants to make use of huge computing, storage, and its artificial intelligence and communication capabilities – very few companies have these combinations,” he tells NoCamels. “And 5G is the leading technology to implement the ‘transmission’ part of this vision.”

For Intel, this means that its innovative products, already ubiquitous, will be even more so.

“New hardware will basically be in all aspects: data collection by new sensors (e.g. Mobileye), communication (e.g 5G), computing (e.g artificial intelligence),” Ben Sinai says. An ambitious move into the mobile phone market is also in the offing, as it is “certainly an ingredient” in Intel’s wider vision.

And Intel Israel, he says, is a “very important design center of Intel Corporation, leading some of its strategic developments in the area of computing, communication, security and more.”

Automotive and cybersecurity

Intel also has another edge. Last year, the company acquired the Jerusalem-based Mobileye, a developer of cutting-edge autonomous driving technologies, for a whopping $15.3 billion. Mobileye is considered a leader in advanced driver assistance systems – including pedestrian detection, collision warning – aimed to prevent road collisions.

The acquisition marked Intel’s entry into the vibrant automotive market, and the industry plays a central role in Intel’s vision for the future.

“Autonomous cars will need constant, fast communications, they will move in sync on their own network,” Ben Sinai says, envisioning a future with zero accidents, a better environment due to expected reduced car ownership, and a transformed transportation industry which he says will have to adjust to accommodate self-driving cars.

As for the potential dangers posed by mass connectivity, Intel, he says, “is always thinking about security, and established a division at the Intel management level dedicated to looking for breaches and vulnerabilities.”

Ben Sinai also points to the collaboration on cybersecurity, and the common effort to find solutions. Last month, Intel announced that it will partner with two Israeli cybersecurity startups for data protection.

Security is a key factor in the industry and will provide another competitive edge for companies implementing protections at all levels, he explains.

Intel and Facebook

Intel’s Israel team has also been working on another unique project – helping Facebook connect the world to the internet.

Facebook’s ambitious plan was first articulated in a 2013 letter posted online by founder Mark Zuckerberg. It has since faltered, but in 2016, the social media giant came up with Terragraph, a plan based on the same idea but with more developed technology. It is aimed at dense, urban areas.

The project involves mounted, Internet-beaming nodes using the 60 GHz band, both free and available in most parts of the world, for a next-generation connection – WiGig.

Named after the Wireless Gigabit Alliance, a trade alliance formed in 2013 to promote the adoption of gigabit wireless tech, WiGig “uses beamforming to send a finely directed signal between devices at a distance of up to 10 meters,” according to 5G.co.uk. “This focused broadcast serves to eliminate any interference from nearby devices, as well as to maintain high performance even in areas where the 60 GHz spectrum might be in heavy use.”

Over a year ago, Facebook turned to Intel, and other partners, for collaboration on the project. Intel’s WiGig team in Israel, under Ben Sinai’s supervision, got to work on a long-range modem, based on 60GHz-WiGig, while providing the network processor and developing the drivers and software to enable the high-speed links.

The WiGig team tells NoCamels that the collaborative solution is a good alternative to the often cost-prohibitive and time-consuming fiber cables option.

Another Israeli team came on board as an OEM (original equipment manufacturer). “Intel has been actively working with leading companies in the industry to introduce cutting-edge wireless solutions to support the next generation of network infrastructure,” said Caroline Chan, vice president of Intel’s Data Center Group and general manager of 5G Infrastructure Division, Network Platforms Group, said earlier this year.

Intel has test sites in Petah Tikva, while Facebook runs one in San Jose. Commercial services may begin as early as next year, they say.

Intel in Israel

Intel employs about 11,000 people in Israel and another 1,000 from Mobileye. It is considered the largest employer in the tech sector.

Earlier this year, Intel submitted plans to nearly double its manufacturing operations in the country, and invest some $5 billion over the next two years. The details of the plans and timetables have not yet been disclosed.

Intel says that since it began operations in Israel, its investment in the Israeli economy has totaled $35 billion.
http://nocamels.com/2018/07/intel-israel-5g-tech/
Old 09-01-2019, 04:42 PM   #636
iamawaveofthesea

Paedophilia - The dark agenda to make it Mainstream
Jamie Busby (Staff Author)
7 hours ago

Paedophilia; Is there anything more reviled in society? Murderers, thieves, fraudsters, even rapists and serial killers, do any of them create that same level of utter revulsion deep within your soul as when you hear about a case of paedophila?

Most will agree that they're one of the most dangerous threats in society, to children and adults, regardless of whether we have kids or not. I have a daughter and the potential for a paedophile somehow affecting her was my greatest fear.
Yet in recent years the paedophiles themselves have begun a campaign to make themselves accepted members of society, claiming that they are on the normal spectrum and not dangerous.

The Deep State is heavily involved in this somewhere, mark my words. They're a bunch of devil-worshipping, child-abusing paedophiles themselves. They will undoubtedly be discretely putting their weight behind this outrage.
Paedophilia has existed as far back as you choose to go, the Romans were into it and so were the Ancient Greeks. Murder has also been a thing since then, as have all crimes. Which leads me onto my main point...

These bastards are giving it everything they've got in an attempt to make paedophilia culturally and socially acceptable. They claim it's a sexual "orientation" and that they are not a danger.

What other sexual orientation involves one of the participants having no idea what's going on and having to be coaxed (groomed) into performing depraved acts that they can't begin to comprehend? How on earth is this ever going to be anything else but "dangerous", these monsters destroy their victim's lives and because of the system, which is full of deviants, they get lighter punishments than a Poundland shoplifter.

Oh no, I will not tolerate this and I feel that it's a huge step too far for the overwhelming majority of society. However, in recent years we have seen other things become the norm that we would never have dreamt could in a million years. Paedophiles are openly using hashtags like #LoveisLove and #LoveisAgeless; NO to both. They've already crossed a line and many of us have missed it, this should have been stamped out already.

These perverts are using the model used by the LGBT community that successfully got them the rights they felt they deserved. And as an open-minded chap, I believe that was fair. After all, homosexuality is a legit sexual orientation between consenting adults, who is anyone to tell them anything different.

One of the terms the paedophiles have adopted is "Minor Attracted Persons" (MAPs). A clear attempt to destigmatise themselves via clever use of language. Another is "Vir-Peds" which means "Virtuous Paedophiles". This lot are open about their attraction to kids yet claim they never have and never will act upon it... This shit is upon us people, they are trying to initially gain acceptance into the LGBT community. We must be concerned that it might just work.

The LGBT community itself successfully "borrowed" the model from the Civil Right's movement in America in which Martin Luther King was a leading figure. This is quite terrifying in the sense that on both occasions, they were indeed successful. While I'm all for civil rights and of course equal rights for all, plus the rights of those that fall under the umbrella of LGBT, we can surely never ever accept paedophilia.

Everything LGBT is a hot topic nowadays, people being offended by the accidental incorrect use of pronouns,etc... But those who are not part of the LGBT community do not know of all the nuances, we are not aware and I think it's because most people have got more important things to concern themselves with. As far as I'm concerned, just get on with it as long as nobody is getting hurt. But since when has people just getting on with their lives become so difficult? I don't want anything I'm not interested in rammed down my throat; that's a huge pun and totally unintentional.

Frankly, I'm the type of person with a permanent "Fuck Political Correctness" mindset. The rise of PC has created nothing but havoc and mayhem. PC went mad some years ago and keeps getting madder but I feel compelled to write this article nonetheless. If you are reading this, maybe all is not lost.

Back to the paedophiles... We're going to be analysing a TED talk from July of last year by a young woman called Mirjam Heine attempting to defend paedophilia. She is part of a huge network involved in this attempted "coup" and as far as I'm concerned, a paedophile apologist is not much better than an actual paedophile.
read on here https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...ake-mainstream
Old 10-01-2019, 07:30 PM   #637
JustMe418

Quote:
The church is full of freemasons, satanists and sexual deviants

People have battled over control of the church for centuries because the church was the kingmaker in europe so all factions that wanted to control europe wanted to control the church including the templar network

I don't think you can blame jesus for that!

The roman mystery schools took control of the young religion and repackaged it and made it their own

no i'm not saying that

I'm saying that it looks like the people waging war against it WANT moral reletavism

Like i said if they were putting something better there then that would be great but that's not what i'm seeing

I didn't say i was a 'mere observor' i said i was largely an observor. i am also obviously an active participant in this giant earth drama too

But i do try to step back and take in the whole picture to figure out what's going on. I'm just trying to get to the truth of matters and in a world where knowledge is hidden you have to do that sometimes by watching patterns

Look at my threads. They are all charting observable patterns going on in society. You just don't like the picture that is emerging. I don't either but it is what it is
The truth is that you are a heavilly biased person with a dark agenda. You stated many times that the picture you portray is belief and suggestion, which means its not fact, therefore your 'observations' are worthless. Your threads show that no matter what is put forward to counter false and incorrect information that you just dismiss it. You refuse to accept that there are any good freemasons for instance and tar them all with one brush, as you have done in this very thread, trying to associate them with sexual deviancy.

I suggest if this is a join the dots effort that you might want to try using dots that have substance rather than joining the dots in a childrens book.

Jesus told his disciples to kill those who dont want him to reign over them, as I showed you in Luke earlier. If his disciples then decided to deflesh a woman because they cant defeat her intelligence then I think we can blame him for making such quotes. I find it odd that you are so quick to attack people with other spiritual backgrounds but you will defend the christians and Jesus when it can be easily demonstrated that he wasnt all about love and light. Even the gnostic gospels show a version of Jesus that is decidedly dark at times, which is probably why they were excluded. Your problem is that you hate jews and freemasons but want the spiritual comfort bubble of being some sort of non-mainstream christian. I can understand that people dont like other groups for many reasons but to constantly use flawed and often false propoganda against them in a hate campaign is wrong. Maybe you should try and show some love for your enemies instead of hating them? isnt that what your boss said you should do?
Old 10-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #638
JustMe418

Quote:
Paedophilia - The dark agenda to make it Mainstream
Jamie Busby (Staff Author)
7 hours ago

Paedophilia; Is there anything more reviled in society? Murderers, thieves, fraudsters, even rapists and serial killers, do any of them create that same level of utter revulsion deep within your soul as when you hear about a case of paedophila?

Most will agree that they're one of the most dangerous threats in society, to children and adults, regardless of whether we have kids or not. I have a daughter and the potential for a paedophile somehow affecting her was my greatest fear.
Yet in recent years the paedophiles themselves have begun a campaign to make themselves accepted members of society, claiming that they are on the normal spectrum and not dangerous.

The Deep State is heavily involved in this somewhere, mark my words. They're a bunch of devil-worshipping, child-abusing paedophiles themselves. They will undoubtedly be discretely putting their weight behind this outrage.
Paedophilia has existed as far back as you choose to go, the Romans were into it and so were the Ancient Greeks. Murder has also been a thing since then, as have all crimes. Which leads me onto my main point...

These bastards are giving it everything they've got in an attempt to make paedophilia culturally and socially acceptable. They claim it's a sexual "orientation" and that they are not a danger.

What other sexual orientation involves one of the participants having no idea what's going on and having to be coaxed (groomed) into performing depraved acts that they can't begin to comprehend? How on earth is this ever going to be anything else but "dangerous", these monsters destroy their victim's lives and because of the system, which is full of deviants, they get lighter punishments than a Poundland shoplifter.

Oh no, I will not tolerate this and I feel that it's a huge step too far for the overwhelming majority of society. However, in recent years we have seen other things become the norm that we would never have dreamt could in a million years. Paedophiles are openly using hashtags like #LoveisLove and #LoveisAgeless; NO to both. They've already crossed a line and many of us have missed it, this should have been stamped out already.

These perverts are using the model used by the LGBT community that successfully got them the rights they felt they deserved. And as an open-minded chap, I believe that was fair. After all, homosexuality is a legit sexual orientation between consenting adults, who is anyone to tell them anything different.

One of the terms the paedophiles have adopted is "Minor Attracted Persons" (MAPs). A clear attempt to destigmatise themselves via clever use of language. Another is "Vir-Peds" which means "Virtuous Paedophiles". This lot are open about their attraction to kids yet claim they never have and never will act upon it... This shit is upon us people, they are trying to initially gain acceptance into the LGBT community. We must be concerned that it might just work.

The LGBT community itself successfully "borrowed" the model from the Civil Right's movement in America in which Martin Luther King was a leading figure. This is quite terrifying in the sense that on both occasions, they were indeed successful. While I'm all for civil rights and of course equal rights for all, plus the rights of those that fall under the umbrella of LGBT, we can surely never ever accept paedophilia.

Everything LGBT is a hot topic nowadays, people being offended by the accidental incorrect use of pronouns,etc... But those who are not part of the LGBT community do not know of all the nuances, we are not aware and I think it's because most people have got more important things to concern themselves with. As far as I'm concerned, just get on with it as long as nobody is getting hurt. But since when has people just getting on with their lives become so difficult? I don't want anything I'm not interested in rammed down my throat; that's a huge pun and totally unintentional.

Frankly, I'm the type of person with a permanent "Fuck Political Correctness" mindset. The rise of PC has created nothing but havoc and mayhem. PC went mad some years ago and keeps getting madder but I feel compelled to write this article nonetheless. If you are reading this, maybe all is not lost.

Back to the paedophiles... We're going to be analysing a TED talk from July of last year by a young woman called Mirjam Heine attempting to defend paedophilia. She is part of a huge network involved in this attempted "coup" and as far as I'm concerned, a paedophile apologist is not much better than an actual paedophile.
read on here https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...ake-mainstream
That guy sounds like he enjoys focussing on paedophilia. Maybe he's just fighting his own deep urges?
Old 11-01-2019, 10:57 AM   #639
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That guy sounds like he enjoys focussing on paedophilia. Maybe he's just fighting his own deep urges?
maybe he just doesn't want people with your beliefs and views fucking kids and trying to normalise that behaviour in his society

maybe people like you are plain wrong according to natural law and maybe people have a right to defend their kids from people with your views

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:42 PM   #640
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The truth is that you are a heavilly biased person with a dark agenda.
no i'm a regular guy who has learned about a dark agenda being carried out by elites

Quote:
You stated many times that the picture you portray is belief and suggestion, which means its not fact, therefore your 'observations' are worthless
No i haven't

I have shared some facts, some suggestions and some more speculative ideas

I always strive to be clear about which is which

Quote:
Your threads show that no matter what is put forward to counter false and incorrect information that you just dismiss it. You refuse to accept that there are any good freemasons for instance and tar them all with one brush, as you have done in this very thread, trying to associate them with sexual deviancy.
Nonsense

I have never said all freemasons are bad people

What i have done is traced freemasonry back to templarism and i have said that the templar network was a jewish network of qabalistic ceremonial magicians

I also believe that at the top of that network is a cabal who have a dark agenda of controlling humanity and i don't believe most low level freemasons are aware of that agenda. i think many of them are in the club to further their own business connections, work opportunities and influence in society

I have posted a TV documentary that called freemasonry a 'secretive subculture of self interest' and i suggest that holds true for many lower level freemasons but i suggest at the top there is a coherent agenda

Quote:
I suggest if this is a join the dots effort that you might want to try using dots that have substance rather than joining the dots in a childrens book.

Jesus told his disciples to kill those who dont want him to reign over them, as I showed you in Luke earlier. If his disciples then decided to deflesh a woman because they cant defeat her intelligence then I think we can blame him for making such quotes.
If you are referring to hypatia then i don't think you can call the people who attacked her the 'disciples' of jesus as they were far removed from the time we are told jesus was around

I don't think the religion put forward by the roman church was the original and there were many factions all claiming their own versions. This led to the violent suppression of any factions that the council of nicea decided weren't in accord with the official version

Quote:
I find it odd that you are so quick to attack people with other spiritual backgrounds but you will defend the christians and Jesus when it can be easily demonstrated that he wasnt all about love and light. Even the gnostic gospels show a version of Jesus that is decidedly dark at times, which is probably why they were excluded.
well perhaps the gnostic version is less literal and more poetic

many gods have light and dark aspects and many gods/goddesses who are associated with life are married to gods/goddesses associated with death to show the different sides to existence. Gnosticism was often dualistic but the teachings of jesus have been described as non-dualism

Quote:
Your problem is that you hate jews and freemasons
No i don't hate jews or freemasons

I have jewish ancestors on one side of my family and freemasons on another so either way you cut it i am linked to the tribe

I don't 'hate' anyone and i am not going to descriminate against someone because they are a jew or a freemason

What i am interested in though is peoples MOTIVATIONS and on what sort of things can mould a persons perception of reality and influence their behaviour

I believe that religion and that includes freemasonry can impact these things and as a result are interesting areas of study and examination

Quote:
but want the spiritual comfort bubble of being some sort of non-mainstream christian. I can understand that people dont like other groups for many reasons but to constantly use flawed and often false propoganda against them in a hate campaign is wrong. Maybe you should try and show some love for your enemies instead of hating them? isnt that what your boss said you should do?
I'm not concerned about my feelings towards them as i intend no harm towards them

My concern is about some peoples feelings towards me and about what their motivations are

maybe you should look at the information and see where it leads instead of trying to constantly shut down free and open dialogue in our democratic society

Its much better that we can peacefully thrash out this stuff in open forum because then tensions cannot simmer away and suddenly spill over. This way allows self reflection and the ability of the majority to then make peaceful democratic decisions that can avoid violence

I think people resort to violence when there are no other avenues left open to them which is why freedom of speech and a free market of ideas is vital. if people hold beliefs and motivations that could be detrimental to society then its in the interests of society to be aware of them so that they may use their democratic weight to counter the harmful measures of those more extreme elements

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-01-2019 at 09:46 PM.