Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 28-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #461
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
More than 20 private schools investigated over sexual abuse: Savile scandal prompts dozens of former pupils to come forward

Some of country's most expensive schools are facing legal action
Compensation claims of up to £400,000 could close schools say experts
Boris Johnson's former school among those accused of abuse
In December the Mail on Sunday revealed Ashdown House faced action

By Nick Fagge for the Daily Mail
Published: 01:42, 12 January 2014 | Updated: 00:12, 13 January 2014

More than 20 private schools are involved in child sex abuse investigations after dozens of victims came forward in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal.

Some of the country’s leading institutions, including those attended by Nick Clegg, Boris Johnson and Tony Blair, face accusations of covering up abuse for decades. The allegations include rape.

Lawyers acting for the alleged victims are demanding up to £400,000 in compensation for the years of abuse they suffered.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz55UvbIbN8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
No shock really. We peasants have always joked about the posh boys being rogered. Blackadder even uses such material in his comedies, where George talks about being used as a toast rack.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 05:15 PM   #462
JustMe418

Quote:
Miranda Barbour: Craigslist killer claims 'I've killed 22 more as part of Satanic cult'
In a newspaper interview from jail, Barbour said her first experience of murder came at age 13 shortly after she joined an Satanic cult in Alaska

Tomas Jivanda
Sunday 16 February 2014 12:54 GMT

A woman charged with the murder of a man she and her husband lured to a meeting point after meeting him on Craigslist, has admitted to the murder and claimed she has killed over 20 other people.

Miranda Barbour, 19, of Pennsylvania said she killed at least 22 others across the US as part of her involvement in a Satanic cult.

Speaking to Pennsylvania’s Daily Item newspaper from jail, Barbour said: “When I hit 22, I stopped counting,” adding that she was coming clean now as she wanted to be honest.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Barbour and her newly-wed husband Elytte Barbour, 22, for the murder of Troy LaFerrara, 42, who they met through the classified advertisements website in November.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-9131877.html
These things make me laugh. When you see how many people kill and abuse that are church members then you have to wonder if this is anything to do with 'satanism' or is it just a sick person who joins such a group thinking they will get what they want? what was the satanic cult she was part of?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 28-01-2018, 05:16 PM   #463
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Blackadder even uses such material in his comedies.
well the black adder gang were all oxbridge weren't they?

I've always thought that the british el-ite schools were originally modelled on the spartan military schools: the greek classics, boxing and buggery
Old 28-01-2018, 05:17 PM   #464
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
These things make me laugh. When you see how many people kill and abuse that are church members then you have to wonder if this is anything to do with 'satanism' or is it just a sick person who joins such a group thinking they will get what they want? what was the satanic cult she was part of?
really?

i don't find them funny at all

you seem to think that satanism and the church are necesarily two seperate things...
Old 28-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #465
JustMe418

Quote:
well the black adder gang were all oxbridge weren't they?

I've always thought that the british el-ite schools were originally modelled on the spartan military schools: the greek classics, boxing and buggery
maybe the sexual side was caused by being jammed into schools away from parents and not having any emotional soothing when upset so they turned to boys nearby for relief?
Old 28-01-2018, 05:29 PM   #466
JustMe418

Quote:
really?

i don't find them funny at all

you seem to think that satanism and the church are necesarily two seperate things...
Well I think that people need to be accurate with what they report and not make presumptions. Clearly they are trying to say its joining a cult that made that woman kill yet she was clearly a sick person anyway IMO. Its like when people used to blame heavy metal for messing people up.

The origin of satanism is a reaction to the church. Some forms of satanism today are outsdie that boundary and dont believe in satan as a being.
Old 28-01-2018, 06:43 PM   #467
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
maybe the sexual side was caused by being jammed into schools away from parents and not having any emotional soothing when upset so they turned to boys nearby for relief?
in the spartan schools boys were paired up with an older cadet called a 'prefect' who would often use them for sex

there are also prefects in boarding schools and they call the younger pupils assigned to them 'fags'
Old 28-01-2018, 06:44 PM   #468
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well I think that people need to be accurate with what they report and not make presumptions. Clearly they are trying to say its joining a cult that made that woman kill yet she was clearly a sick person anyway IMO. Its like when people used to blame heavy metal for messing people up.

The origin of satanism is a reaction to the church. Some forms of satanism today are outsdie that boundary and dont believe in satan as a being.
joining a cult CAN make a person kill

rituals and magic CAN alter consciousness...that's why people do it; they can also have an epigenetic effect and alter gene function

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-01-2018 at 06:44 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 07:06 AM   #469
JustMe418

Quote:
joining a cult CAN make a person kill

rituals and magic CAN alter consciousness...that's why people do it; they can also have an epigenetic effect and alter gene function
They can also heal a person and lift their consciousness. They are just energy tools. What kills is the persons will and intent. If they join a cult that teaches killing then yes, they will learn to kill unless they reject those ideas. It comes down to a persons will and choices in the end, and what they chose to submit themselves too.
Old 29-01-2018, 05:49 PM   #470
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
They can also heal a person and lift their consciousness. They are just energy tools. What kills is the persons will and intent. If they join a cult that teaches killing then yes, they will learn to kill unless they reject those ideas. It comes down to a persons will and choices in the end, and what they chose to submit themselves too.
The point is that there ARE satanic cults out there that ARE looking to take people in for example alienated and angry people and then entrain them to the frequency of that cult
Old 30-01-2018, 02:34 PM   #471
iamawaveofthesea

The Illuminati in Hollywood! (2018)

Old 31-01-2018, 11:57 AM   #472
iamawaveofthesea

Old 31-01-2018, 12:04 PM   #473
oneriver

Quote:
Good insights.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #474
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Good insights.
he's transcended the hierarchies and unlocked his genius

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2018 at 12:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #475
JustMe418

Quote:
The point is that there ARE satanic cults out there that ARE looking to take people in for example alienated and angry people and then entrain them to the frequency of that cult
There are many groups, even religious ones, who seek the disaffected, knowing they are easy prey.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:42 PM   #476
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
There are many groups, even religious ones, who seek the disaffected, knowing they are easy prey.
not all of them sacrifice and ritually abuse kids and operate in secret at all levels of society...

Child abuse inquiry to cover 'concealment of evidence against MPs'
Inquiry to examine whether whips’ offices failed to report allegations against politicians
Owen Bowcott Legal affairs correspondent
@owenbowcott
Wed 31 Jan 2018 17.40 GMT
Last modified on Wed 31 Jan 2018 18.09 GMT

Allegations that the parliamentary whips’ offices suppressed evidence of MPs’ involvement in abuse are to be examined by the child abuse inquiry.

Unveiling priorities for the Westminster strand of its investigation, the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse said it would also look into whether police and prosecutors were prevented from pursuing sensitive cases involving politicians.

Substantive hearings into the claims – some of the most extraordinary to come before IICSA – are scheduled to be heard over a three-week period in March 2019.

Andrew O’Connor QC, counsel to inquiry, acknowledged that public concern over reports of a Westminster paedophile ring centred on Dolphin Square in London had “diminished” following a police investigation that decided not to bring any charges.

But there remain many issues that need to be examined in terms of how public institutions and bodies responded to allegations, he said.

O’Connor listed six main areas on which the Westminster investigation will focus. On the role of parliamentary whips, he suggested: “Is it possible that on occasions in the past [they] may have received allegations of child sexual abuse made against politicians in their own party, and then failed to report those allegations, or to take any other appropriate steps?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...g-evidence-mps
Old 09-02-2018, 03:58 PM   #477
iamawaveofthesea

Mariah’s Satanic Sex Shocker! Carey In Kinky Cult Bent On Bloody Animal Sacrifice
Inside the psychotic sect her sister claims was led by their own mother Patricia.
By Radar Staff
Posted on Feb 7, 2018 @ 7:39AM

Mariah Carey participated in bizarre sex rituals and animal sacrifices conducted by a satanic cult!

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively the Grammy Award-winning singer’s mother, Patricia, led her daughters and other black-cloaked cult members in the creepy rites!

“At a very young age, both Mariah and her sister, Alison, were involved in the ceremonies and participated in them,” a family source dished.

Alison described the hair-raising services, saying one of her earliest memories is being taken to a huge “castle” in Long Island, New York.

PHOTOS: Mariah Carey Suffers Embarrassing Nip Slip In Cleavage-Baring Mini Dress

“It was there that the satanic rituals, led by my mother, took place,” Alison, 56, spilled in a bombshell interview.

“I remember people wearing hooded cloaks, standing in a circle and chanting.

“There was also sexual activity and [animal] sacrifices, which the participants believed would please the deity they were there to worship.”

Mariah’s brother, Morgan, told Radar: “Mariah gave an interview in the beginning of her career where she mentioned Pat’s [Mariah’s mom] obsession with the occult, and how it embarrassed her growing up.”

PHOTOS: BUSTED! Mariah Carey’s Vacation Pictures Were Photoshopped, Expert Claims

Alison — who is HIV-positive, flat broke and living in a halfway house in Upstate New York — claimed she was expected to be more than a spectator at the sickening rituals.

“I was trained to run ‘The Group!’” she told Radar exclusively. “At first, as a small child, I would not understand what was happening — being forced to watch as a struggling animal was violently killed in front of me.

“But as I grew older, I began to comprehend the horror of it, and that it was something most children were not exposed to.”

Local cops and public officials turned a blind eye because “some of them were a part of it. They were in The Group!” Alison claimed.

PHOTOS: Mariah Carey Believes She Was ‘Sabotaged’ During Disaster NYE Performance

As Radar has reported, Alison — a mother-of-four and a former heroin addict who worked as a prostitute — was hospitalized in 2015 for severe brain trauma following a mysterious attack.

She’s begged Mariah, 48, for help, but her famous sister — who’s worth $520 million — has ignored her pleas.

Despite that, Alison said: “Mariah, I love you, and I desperately need your help! Please don’t abandon me like this!”
https://radaronline.com/videos/maria...al-sacrifices/
Old 09-02-2018, 03:59 PM   #478
iamawaveofthesea

Ok Disney Why are there Pedophile Symbols on your Cartoon? King Zephyr Elena of Avalor

Old 09-02-2018, 04:06 PM   #479
iamawaveofthesea

Angelina Jolie Admits Attending Illuminati Sacrifice in Leaked Video

Old 09-02-2018, 04:14 PM   #480
iamawaveofthesea

Church of England is facing more than 3,000 complaints over sexual abuse…which could see it having to pay millions in compensation
Andrew Cheetham
1 day ago

'The Church of England is facing more than 3,000 complaints over sex abuse. The total number of ‘concerns or allegations’ had reached 3,300 by 2016.

The figures do not distinguish new complaints from longstanding ones, but almost all involved the treatment of children, young people or vulnerable adults. If even a proportion were upheld the Church would have to pay millions in compensation.

One recent compensation payment in an unproven and heavily-disputed case of abuse alleged against long-dead Bishop of Chichester George Bell amounted to £15,000. Matching that sum in every complaint now facing the Church would cost almost £50million.

Despite the growing controversy over false allegations, bishops will continue to call those who make claims of sex abuse ‘victims’ and ‘survivors’. But they say this ‘does not presuppose that any allegation will be substantiated’.

Details of the abuse complaints were prepared for bishops and will be given today to the General Synod, the Church’s parliament. The disclosure follows difficult months for Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby and colleagues over a series of damaging sex abuse scandals.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/45...s-compensation