Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 05-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #2601
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
I remember.

Nothing near the level of violence and destruction the third world is suffering and has suffered.

I also remember people didn't cower and let their freedoms be taken from them when the bombers were Irishmen and not supposed Islamic terrorists.
It must be because they were white
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #2602
tits mcgee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444ovthedirt View Post
It must be because they were white
Could be.

The IRA days were far worse than anything Britain has experienced in the age of Islamic terrorism. I can't quite understand how the hysteria took hold in so many people who experienced the 70's and early 80's.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #2603
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
Could be.

The IRA days were far worse than anything Britain has experienced in the age of Islamic terrorism. I can't quite understand how the hysteria took hold in so many people who experienced the 70's and early 80's.
They need to sell the war they are trying to manufacture.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #2604
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444ovthedirt View Post
They need to sell the war they are trying to manufacture.
In a way they have both succeeded and failed.
They've sold the war, & reaped the profits.
They are failing to pull the wool over as many peoples eyes though.

When public awareness becomes such, they simply blame the opposing political parties.
It's such a scam,
I can't believe anybody aware could actually trust a government ever to make decisions about their own lives!
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #2605
sannox

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post

When public awareness becomes such, they simply blame the opposing political parties.
It's such a scam,
I can't believe anybody aware could actually trust a government ever to make decisions about their own lives!
i think even the die hard sleepers are waking up to the fact that no matter whos in power its buisness as usual ,
ok theyre clinging on because their moving as a hive mind reared on bs
but things are changing i think .
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #2606
consciousness
Inactive

In this great book,
Tao: The Pathless Path

Osho states that the Tao is one of the biggest rebellions to exist against conformity.And yet it's one of the most purest forms of spirituality there is.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #2607
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
In this great book, http://www.amazon.com/Tao-Pathless-P.../dp/1580632254

Tao: The Pathless Path

Osho states that the Tao is one of the biggest rebellions to exist against conformity.And yet it's one of the most purest forms of spirituality there is.
Well it is pretty fkn awesome heheheehehhehehe
Old 05-04-2011, 11:14 PM   #2608
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
I love free as the only description. LOL! I don’t like labels because it limits us.
Even with the concept of anarchy we may have different ideas what it means that depend on knowledge we have.
Yes, I have always like the term, take what you need and leave the rest behind. That is freedom

The words from a song are floating in simply to validate this truth.

Quote:
FREEDOM, I won't let you down
I will not give you up
Gotta have some faith in the sound
It's the one good thing that I've got
I won't let you down
So please don't give me up
cause I would really, really love to stick around, oh yeah

I think there's something you should know
I think it's time I told you so
There's something deep inside of me
There's someone else I've got to be
Take back your picture in a frame
Take back your singing in the rain
I just hope you understand
Sometimes the clothes do not make the man

All we have to do now
Is take these lies and make them true somehow
All we have to see
Is that I don't belong to you
And you don't belong to me, yeah
Freedom, Freedom, Freedom
You've gotta give for what you take
Freedom, Freedom, Freedom
You've gotta give for what you take

That's what you get,
That's what you get,
That's what you get,
I say that's what you get
That's what you get for changing your mind
That's what you get for changing your mind
Yep, freedom from mental slavery

Last edited by observer333; 05-04-2011 at 11:16 PM.
observer333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #2609
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
Sure, we don't need what we've got...a bunch of puppets tearing the country (& the world) apart...but we DO need some form of govt...ideally on a very local level, directably answerable to the people they serve.
Yes, well that is also what most here on this thread have been saying, except without a hierarchy doing the governing.

One day, people have just got to grow up and become adults who can work together and become experts in the largely lost skill of conflict resolution and interpersonal lifeskills, which means when listening becomes just as important as communicating. We need to become multi-skilled.

If you will allow me to go off on a relevant tangent

This reminds me of something SpringRain said earlier regarding Icke saying that our left hands dont know what our right hands are doing.

Ambidextrous should be our goal. The union of opposites within individual entities. ie. listening and talking which is to be both receptive and active.

At present we hand over the active roles and then become recipients of whatever another who has taken on our responsibility wills for us.

WHY? Thats the question we should be asking ourselves.

We can do both. We just need to grow up and learn mental co-ordination. This requires us to step out of "first person-second person" mentalities and into the third person which can easily execute such skills. We don't need executives to do what we can do for ourselves.

Why should we surrender one half of our responsibilities to another? Our minds have become split where we believe we need another to fulfill half of our functioning because our tunnel (one sided) vision finds it so difficult to simply step back that we may view both our right and left hands working as a single entity.

Power and Control are the real culprits at work in our society, for such concepts create their opposite. Add in the dividing line and whammo, we are caught right up into the matrix.

Indeed, the PTB have jumped upon this weakness and done all they can to dumb us down, condition us and not provide us with opportunities to develop this cognitive capacity to become executives of our own lives. Our environment, institutions, media, culture, has modelled how we should think in such limited capacity.

Excuse my tangent but this flow of thought needed to burst forth.

I will continue this flow of thought, but elsewhere now because its all becoming clear now. Shit

Left hand - Right hand
Left Hemisphere of the Brain - Right Hemisphere of the Brain
Ist person - 2nd person

What is the solution which prevents the back and forth, back and forth and heals the divide?

Its the 3 and equals ambidexterity, third person, out of the box (hemisphere), executive fuctions....

Wheres the brain connection here, anyone? the part of the brain which thinks outside of the box.

Any thoughts?

Split mind, duality, split brain?

Food for thought

Last edited by observer333; 06-04-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #2610
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post

It's such a scam,
Absolutely, especially in contrast to making decisions for themselves.

It seems humanity has lost faith in themselves, both individually and generally.

mmmm... And why is this and who profits from our loss of faith in ourselves?

We need to question every assumption we have been conditioned to both believe and witness on a day to day basis everynight on TV, in the latest news, TV Shows, Movies, etc. etc. etc. etc.

It is a matrix when you take this deeper and consider that we pay attention to what will reinforce our own beliefs.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #2611
observer333

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannox View Post
i think even the die hard sleepers are waking up to the fact that no matter whos in power its buisness as usual ,
ok theyre clinging on because their moving as a hive mind reared on bs
but things are changing i think .
I agree. It is changing.

And people don't even need to fully comprehend the conspiracies and the extent of the problems to be able to focus upon solutions which are enhancing this shift.

ie. education as I have said previously. People entering Education with the soul desire of making a difference in the lives of our future generations.

There is revolution occurring, at least in Australia on this front which is focused purely upon enhancing and nurturing our cognitive development and executive functions. These are not sheep, but pioneers.

Yes, Bobby was right, the times are a-changing

When I went to school, we were not encouraged to question everything and think outside of the box. Divergent thinking was not encouraged at all.

We were considered sponges without any capacities to think for ourselves, a blank slate for teachers to write what they had been told to write upon our slates.

Some Favorite Quotes in Education today ( bet the PTB's don't like it)

"Feed a man a fish and feed him for a day
but teach a man how to fish and feed him for life"

'We need a metamorphosis of education - from the cocoon a butterfly should emerge. Improvement does not give us a butterfly only a faster caterpillar.'

'If we always do what we've always done, we will get what we've always got.' Adam Urbanski

'Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail'.

'We need to be the authors of our own life.' Peter Senge

'The East contemplated the forest the West counted the trees…the mind that knows that trees and the forest is a new mind.' Marilyn Ferguson

'The first people had the questions, and they were free. The second people had answers, and they became enslaved.' Wind Eagle Modern Indian Medicine Woman

'I imagine a school system that recognizes learning is natural, that a love of learning is normal, and that real learning is passionate learning. A school curriculum that values questions above answers…creativity above fact regurgitation…individuality above conformity.. and excellence above standardized performance….. And we must reject all notions of 'reform' that serve up more of the same: more testing, more 'standards', more uniformity, more conformity, more bureaucracy. Tom Peters

'Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.' Buddha

I think Pink Floyd did the world a great favour back in the early 80's by bringing us "Another Brick in the Wall". It was mainstream.

Yep, time for an encore.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:06 AM   #2612
ftil

Quote:
Observer333 wrote:
Yep, freedom from mental slavery
Hey, you have read my mind. After reading your tread I thought about freedom, particularly, the freedom from mind control and mind slavery. If we can achieve that, everything will follow. I am sick and tired of lies, deceptions, and secrecy.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 AM   #2613
observer333

Quote:
Hey, you have read my mind. After reading your tread I thought about freedom, particularly, the freedom from mind control and mind slavery. If we can achieve that, everything will follow. I am sick and tired of lies, deceptions, and secrecy.
Yep, 262 pages later and this is what it comes down to.

I might start a new thread called "Freedom from mind control and mental slavery", but I need to recuperate first from this one and my house is a mess.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #2614
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer333 View Post
Yes, well that is also what most here on this thread have been saying, except without a hierarchy doing the governing.

One day, people have just got to grow up and become adults who can work together and become experts in the largely lost skill of conflict resolution and interpersonal lifeskills, which means when listening becomes just as important as communicating. We need to become multi-skilled.

If you will allow me to go off on a relevant tangent

This reminds me of something SpringRain said earlier regarding Icke saying that our left hands dont know what our right hands are doing.

Ambidextrous should be our goal. The union of opposites within individual entities. ie. listening and talking which is to be both receptive and active.

At present we hand over the active roles and then become recipients of whatever another who has taken on our responsibility wills for us.

WHY? Thats the question we should be asking ourselves.

We can do both. We just need to grow up and learn mental co-ordination. This requires us to step out of "first person-second person" mentalities and into the third person which can easily execute such skills. We don't need executives to do what we can do for ourselves.

Why should we surrender one half of our responsibilities to another? Our minds have become split where we believe we need another to fulfill half of our functioning because our tunnel (one sided) vision finds it so difficult to simply step back that we may view both our right and left hands working as a single entity.

Power and Control are the real culprits at work in our society, for such concepts create their opposite. Add in the dividing line and whammo, we are caught right up into the matrix.

Indeed, the PTB have jumped upon this weakness and done all they can to dumb us down, condition us and not provide us with opportunities to develop this cognitive capacity to become executives of our own lives. Our environment, institutions, media, culture, has modelled how we should think in such limited capacity.

Excuse my tangent but this flow of thought needed to burst forth.

I will continue this flow of thought, but elsewhere now because its all becoming clear now. Shit

Left hand - Right hand
Left Hemisphere of the Brain - Right Hemisphere of the Brain
Ist person - 2nd person

What is the solution which prevents the back and forth, back and forth and heals the divide?

Its the 3 and equals ambidexterity, third person, out of the box (hemisphere), executive fuctions....

Wheres the brain connection here, anyone? the part of the brain which thinks outside of the box.

Any thoughts?

Split mind, duality, split brain?

Food for thought
synethesia

Old 06-04-2011, 01:19 AM   #2615
ftil

Quote:
observer333 wrote:

Yep, 262 pages later and this is what it comes down to.

I might start a new thread called "Freedom from mind control and mental slavery", but I need to recuperate first from this one and my house is a mess.
Then, it will be my favorite tread. I had discussion and research about mind control on another forum. It will be good to take it to a deeper level.
BTW, you are not going to recuperate...... cleaning your house.

Albert Einstein
Old 06-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #2616
ftil

Quote:
444ovthedirt wrote:

Synethesia
+ 1

Albert Einstein
Old 06-04-2011, 01:38 AM   #2617
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Quote:
+ 1
http://incorrectpleasures.blogspot.c...-possible.html
Old 06-04-2011, 01:40 AM   #2618
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Quote:
+ 1
I always wondered why no one ever talked about the things I see and hear.

Im "defective" ;D hehehehhehehe
Old 06-04-2011, 02:51 AM   #2619
ftil

Quote:
444ovthedirt wrote:

I always wondered why no one ever talked about the things I see and hear.

Im "defective" ;D hehehehhehehe
I wouldn’t want to use a word “defective”. It put those who are different into the box.
How many famous composers, writers, or scientists were labeled having some mental problems? I see it as a sign of dysfunctional thinking that fosters conformism and psychiatry is used to justify and validate those beliefs. We may look at this problem from a different angle, seeing it a positive aspect rather than as a defective one. Secondly, I would love to see all people who can reach their primal creativity. To simplify, I may say that many people don’t have connections between the right and the left brain. As a result, they not only go through life fragmented but also they can only reach secondary creativity.

Albert Einstein
Old 06-04-2011, 03:45 AM   #2620
springrain

Professor Jeffrey Grupp on a concept he's calling "Thoreauvian Self-Sufficiency"

Listening to this right now.... about 20 minutes in. He's talking about people making cars out of hemp in their garage, lol

Awesome I love his AntimatterRadio show.