Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 06-08-2018, 12:45 AM   #81
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Well done metak .... and your second link gives the whole transcript of the question ...

JP...Our first questioner from Denmark. Dear Simon, back in May I had a dream where I was told to get a parrot. When I woke up I had the biggest urge to get one so I went out and bought a cage and all the food and vitamins they need. I then went on the Internet and tried to find people who sell parrots. The first person I contacted had a male that was in perfect condition, but for whatever reason, they had not been able to sell it. He’s made incredible progress in the two months that I’ve had him and I’ve even had parrot experts tell me that they’re amazed by how much he has changed in just two months, and hardly ever being touched by a person to now being as loving as a dog or a cat. I feel a bond to him that is very similar to the bond that I had with a dog that I grew up with. He passed away five years ago. He’s even helped with reducing my depression. Is this all just a coincidence or could it be that he and I were meant to be together, much love and peace from Denmark.

SP: I think that anyone who’s not spiritual would obviously think we’d all gone mad because they don’t understand. They really don’t understand. What we don’t hear and what we don’t know is quite how this message was relayed to the questioner. In other words whether they heard a voice, whether they had a feeling, whether they saw an image to get a parrot. It was obviously well defined enough for them to know that it was a parrot and not a cat or a dog. What the questioner has not alluded to is that it is highly likely that the soul in the animal that they had is now in the soul of the parrot, depending if it’s a five year gap I think, depending how old the parrot was. There are a number of instances on this planet where a human can have such a strong bond with an animal, we tend to think of a horse or a cat or a dog, but it’s not exclusive. It can be such a strong bond that when one or the other dies physically in the body, when it comes back it seeks to find the companion and sometimes many lifetimes go by and they don’t meet up, and then suddenly they do, so I would fairly confidently say that if you were lead to getting something and even when you go on the Internet, when you go into a shop to buy something, it will work that way. It’s source that is making it happen, so I would fully accept that. I would say that the soul in the parrot is the soul somebody, an animal that you have had a connection with, so you will be happier and so will the animal be happier because you are reunited. It’s a lovely story...

also the follow up question from the same person is worth listening to ...

I think SP gives a very good answer ... of course he's speculating , and he makes that clear , but the question was thrown at him and he has a go at giving a possible explanation of what could be happening ...

So although thermion was pretty close about the parrot , he misquoted SP as saying "You were destined to buy that parrot.." I know SP does not talk like that, and that was made up.

What makes SP worth listening to on such matters ??? Why should he know more than you or I about the migration of souls???

Because from early childhood SP has been interacting with ET's ... these ET's span dimensions and can clearly see what's going on at death , where souls go to etc...they have taught SP these things ... SP also has his own abilities in this area , can see ginn etc ...

Last edited by oz93666; 06-08-2018 at 01:23 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:14 AM   #82
thermion

Yes, that's the one, so I hadn't made it up had I oz? But it sounded crazy enough for to you to think I was making it up to discredit him! And I did paraphrase for brevity. It just seemed to encapsulate the mind-boggling woo and gullibility of his audience, although maybe the "question from Denmark" was someone just taking the p!ss to see how Parkes would react.

I mean, how does he know there's a five-year gap for animal soul transference? Did he just make that up too?

Quote:
I think that anyone who’s not spiritual would obviously think we’d all gone mad because they don’t understand - Parkes.
Well that sounds about right, but having been identified as "a very spiritual person" by a well-known sensitive and by a couple from a group of psychic investigators, it still sounds beyond mad to me. So there!

BTW oz, critics here are putting forward other views to make us all think. What would be the point of us all being deafened in an echo chamber of like-minded individuals, all in heated agreement that the earth was flat or that 9/11 was entirely achieved by holograms?

Last edited by thermion; 06-08-2018 at 07:22 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:53 AM   #83
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I mean, how does he know there's a five-year gap for animal soul transference? Did he just make that up too?
The questioner brings up the 5 years he says his "dog passed away 5 years ago"....

So SP says ..." depending if it’s a five year gap I think, depending how old the parrot was...."

Meaning if the dog died before the parrot was born this could be the dogs 'soul' reborn in the parrot .

Quote:
.. It just seemed to encapsulate the mind-boggling woo and gullibility of his audience, although maybe the "question from Denmark" was someone just taking the p!ss to see how Parkes would react.
Woo woo??? ...this all seems common sense to me ... similar reports from many diverse sources ... many well documented cases of people remembering their past lives ... BBC documentary.. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDI3M9VB8BU

Most of the players , Bartzis , Kevassillas take all this as a given , David Icke talks about reptilians capturing the soul at the time of death through gazing in the eyes , he says something like this may have been done to Diana when she was killed ...

Reports from ET's and the SSP that in their battles with reptilians the objective is to take the reps alive. If killed they just reincarnate and are soon back in a new body fighting them ...if taken alive the rep can be put in stasis indefinitely and is out of the game....

It seems all ET's understand we have a soul which incarnates for experience.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:45 AM   #84
thermion

No one's arguing about the possibility of past lives - but I see you use the evil MSM as supporting evidence when it suits.

But took at the thread now... discussing the soul of a parrot into a dog as extrapolated from some random message from 'Denmark' to SP; the SSP battle with reptilians, indefinite stasis, Diana soul snatching by looking into her eyes - all as though this stuff is documented fact.

Reality check anyone...?
Old 06-08-2018, 09:13 AM   #85
oz93666

Quote:
But took at the thread now... discussing the soul of a parrot into a dog as extrapolated from some random message from 'Denmark' to SP; the SSP battle with reptilians, indefinite stasis, Diana soul snatching by looking into her eyes - all as though this stuff is documented fact.
This is what this forum is about ... it's about leapfrogging over the backs of those who are bent over looking on the ground for hard facts ...

It gets us high in the air where we have a clearer view ... it's what DI does.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:20 AM   #86
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is what this forum is about ... it's about leapfrogging over the backs of those who are bent over looking on the ground for hard facts ...

No.. it makes you lost in a labyrinth of rabbit holes designed to distract you.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #87
thermion

Quote:

Oh good.

So what has this leapfrogging into the air actually revealed for the world to see that would otherwise have remained hidden?
Old 06-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #88
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
Oh good.

So what has this leapfrogging into the air actually revealed for the world to see that would otherwise have remained hidden?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwfxB0cGFXw
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 02:57 PM   #89
oz93666

Quote:
Oh good.
For the world (the mass of people) nothing , they are still stooped over looking for hard proof ...

But for those who leapfrog , it reveals everything. (DI would call this connecting the dots) ....It is a very skilled activity , many stumble and fall ...Those who perform best have often been trained in the scientific way of thining ... it's a combination of common sense , gut feeling and reading between the lines. Seeing a pattern that is there, but not boldly outlined.

Connecting the dots.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #90
ink

Quote:
Meaning if the dog died before the parrot was born this could be the dogs 'soul' reborn in the parrot .
As far as I comprehend Oz, it doesn't work like that!

I met, when I was 7 and again at 12, an incarnation of me, who was 47!

One that wouldn't be able to complete the task at hand. Which is not to say that I will....infact I have already met a child which may actually be me?? Or maybe not, but I have to say that the possibility exists that I will 'fail' and so the 'next' is ready.

I also realize that a great grandfather of mine was also a failed me!

There may also be many others? Not just of 'me' but of each individual.

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:01 PM   #91
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
As far as I comprehend Oz, it doesn't work like that!

I met, when I was 7 and again at 12, an incarnation of me, who was 47!

One that wouldn't be able to complete the task at hand. Which is not to say that I will....infact I have already met a child which may actually be me?? Or maybe not, but I have to say that the possibility exists that I will 'fail' and so the 'next' is ready.

I also realize that a great grandfather of mine was also a failed me!

There may also be many others? Not just of 'me' but of each individual.

I think I get what you're saying ....

SP seems to hold the traditional view that 'lives' can't overlap ...you live then die and after some earth time has passed you take another body ... this maybe a limited interpretation based on our belief in sequential time ..one event following another .... But if the dog ,parrot and caller believed in time , SP may have said the right thing...

The information from Seth (Jane Roberts) gently leads us to a broader view where future lives can affect past lives ....

What you are suggesting is even more radical , that we have multiple selves , alive in this time now ...perhaps all influencing each other in unseen ways. If that's what your experience suggests then it's true for you...

Where this all leads to finally , I expect , is that we're all one , all incarnations of the one source ...
Old 06-08-2018, 04:42 PM   #92
ink

Quote:
I think I get what you're saying ....

SP seems to hold the traditional view that 'lives' can't overlap ...you live then die and after some earth time has passed you take another body ... this maybe a limited interpretation based on our belief in sequential time ..one event following another .... But if the dog ,parrot and caller believed in time , SP may have said the right thing...

The information from Seth (Jane Roberts) gently leads us to a broader view where future lives can affect past lives ....

What you are suggesting is even more radical , that we have multiple selves , alive in this time now ...perhaps all influencing each other in unseen ways. If that's what your experience suggests then it's true for you...

Where this all leads to finally , I expect , is that we're all one , all incarnations of the one source ...
To a point Oz....the main thing being that WE are NOT all ONE.

Again, as far as I comprehend, there is not one creative awareness which has 'actions' within this realm.

At the 'start' of ALL things (if such a point was ever....but that is very difficult as it requires time and time is not a 'normal' limitation) there may have been 'THAT' ....but now?
No, 'now' there are many 'groups' who are NOT the same....all created and determined via different 'starting considerations of actions' or Logo (not a thing to do with 'colour' this one by the way! ***)

There is also the issue of different realm and the 'occupants' there....the overlapping of realm, which is maybe that which I have experienced?

It is all of a fractal nature....as above etc

*** If you consider that another's ancestors 'harmed' your ancestors and you are angry about this you may want to stop and consider! Do you believe in reincarnation (the mainstream described reincarnation)....if so YOU in a past life may have been the different colour abuser and those you now 'blame' may have been 'abused' by you?? Just a thought?
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:23 PM   #93
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
To a point Oz....the main thing being that WE are NOT all ONE.

Again, as far as I comprehend, there is not one creative awareness which has 'actions' within this realm.

At the 'start' of ALL things (if such a point was ever....but that is very difficult as it requires time and time is not a 'normal' limitation) there may have been 'THAT' ....but now?
No, 'now' there are many 'groups' who are NOT the same....all created and determined via different 'starting considerations of actions' or Logo (not a thing to do with 'colour' this one by the way! ***)
Excellent post , ink ...particularly the first part ... very advanced stuff ...

I am definitely not comfortable with the idea "we are all one" ... I squirm when people say it , but I was prepared to consider this was my limitation...

I feel out of my depth on this subject ... let me see if I can remember what Andrew Bartzis says on this .....

He talks about mega beings , not all benign , who are too large to be contained in one human body. One being will have millions of incarnations on earth at the same time , all subtly linked , all vaguely pursuing the same agenda , the individual personalities will not be fully aware they are part of a bigger entity . When he said this I immediately thought of the jews .... they appear to be pursuing a joint mission of control of the world and this mission appears to be coordinated and empowered by a higher force.

Bartzis says there are a dozen such mega entities here now ... But the overwhelming majority of humans are on their own ... some in small groups which agree on a joint mission ... they may have many lives mostly sequential in time ....

I'm reading between the lines a lot , but I think that's roughly Bartzis's position on this .
Old 20-08-2018, 09:52 AM   #94
oz93666

http://

00:30 Seattle small plane crash warning to trump .... 04:20 Putin .... 06:50 Blockchain 07:50 Musk .... 09:30 US indictments .... 12:55 Economy .... QUESTIONS 17:56 cleansing house .... 25:10 Politics in China .... 31:00 Dead bird .... 35:10 shift of planet .... 41:30 blood .... 45:35 'transformed reptilian'.... 47:10 energy waves .... 51:40 Barbara Bush dream .... 54:45 Thanks to supporters .... 55:50 Connecting Consciousness meeting in London .... 58:10 Crystal Beings ....

Last edited by oz93666; 20-08-2018 at 09:55 AM.