Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2015, 03:30 PM   #41
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
what a nice thing to hear, I thought I was the only one who seen how absurd it is to treat humans differently.
I think that's what UKIP want, to be the same as every other country and expect some health insurance, I don't know what's so outrageous about that.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:41 PM   #42
empath_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mother Earth
Posts: 883
Likes: 665 (323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
I think that's what UKIP want, to be the same as every other country and expect some health insurance, I don't know what's so outrageous about that.
Are you joking? That's like saying David Cameron wants to end food banks & feed the people! I don't know enough about the party to explain but I will say that racism is most definitely rife within the party so no, I do not think they are capable of treating everyone as equal. They are however happy to have 'immigrants' in who contribute to this farsical system aren't they?

Our NHS isn't being strangled by immigrants but our own fucking UK government via privatisation for their pals. Our natural resources aren't been eaten up by people of a different colour but by our government. Immigrants don't join the army to fight fellow humans, yet our government purchases billions & places US in debt for it.

Main point is, forget 'immigration' it does not exist. Capitalism does
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:43 PM   #43
empath_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mother Earth
Posts: 883
Likes: 665 (323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
SNP's OK for Scotland IMO but not calling the shots in Westminster which is what will happen of we get a Labour/SNP coalition in.
Plus we'd have that odious twonk Milliband as PM.
That guy is beyond weird.
I'd sooner see a Tory/UKIP coalition.
One thing looks pretty certain we will have some sort of coalition cos neither Lab nor Con seem to be able to win an overall majority according to the papers.
That said - anything can happen on the day.
You're right about Ed, odd man. I did try to research his background and I came up with a lot of Zionist links/connections.. which is interesting. Yeah the media have pretty much told us it's gonna be a coaltion so I'm guessing that's that given that it's rigged lol.
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:52 PM   #44
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

OK, this thread has gone from the bizarre to the outright ridiculous.

Closing statement on this topic - The British tax payer cannot fund the world, house the world and open up and embrace the world's problems. The UK under EU directive is self-destructive.

I have applied for and obtained many work visas, across the world - China, Brazil, Russia, Australia, USA and Indonesia among many others. All of these countries, mostly eastern, require health insurance, medical certificates to ensure no life threatening and costly diseases, paperwork to prove you have enough in the bank to support yourself and lastly documents that prove you have no outstanding convictions and are not a rapist/murderer. It is ironic that obtaining a visa for a developing nation is far harder than it is for the UK..

In the UK, we do not check for these things - we allow unskilled, diseased criminal migrants into our country, and then allow them free unfettered access to our national public services, at the expenses of the tax payer.

What most fail to realise is that the drugs which treat HIV and other degenerative diseases are provided at a fraction of the cost to poorer countries than they are to the UK - if these people remained in their own countries there would be a far cheaper cost for treatment there than there is in the UK.

We need to leave the EU and close the borders, the money has run out - we need to begin looking after our own poor citizens - not running a world welfare service.

Last edited by camaban; 09-04-2015 at 03:53 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #45
empath_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mother Earth
Posts: 883
Likes: 665 (323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
OK, this thread has gone from the bizarre to the outright ridiculous.

Closing statement on this topic - The British tax payer cannot fund the world, house the world and open up and embrace the world's problems. The UK under EU directive is self-destructive.

I have applied for and obtained many work visas, across the world - China, Brazil, Russia, Australia, USA and Indonesia among many others. All of these countries, mostly eastern, require health insurance, medical certificates to ensure no life threatening and costly diseases, paperwork to prove you have enough in the bank to support yourself and lastly documents that prove you have no outstanding convictions and are not a rapist/murderer. It is ironic that obtaining a visa for a developing nation is far harder than it is for the UK..

In the UK, we do not check for these things - we allow unskilled, diseased criminal migrants into our country, and then allow them free unfettered access to our national public services, at the expenses of the tax payer.

What most fail to realise is that the drugs which treat HIV and other degenerative diseases are provided at a fraction of the cost to poorer countries than they are to the UK - if these people remained in their own countries there would be a far cheaper cost for treatment there than there is in the UK.

We need to leave the EU and close the borders, the money has run out - we need to begin looking after our own poor citizens - not running a world welfare service.
That's completely fine if you personally find this conversation about our lives bizarre or outright ridiculous, I however don't.

I have read your comment and I'm not really sure how to cooperate with you when you are entirely focusing on economical budget and immigration? Surely, surely to god there is more to life? Honestly, us Brits think we know it all. "Hey, I know you are getting bombed back home but could you go back because quite frankly, we've no money to give you & us Brits deserve it more because our parents gave birth to us in this country" No. Sorry but the way you speak about world welfare service like Britain does the world a favour? SERIOUSLY?! Britain is a disgusting, immoral place to be but unfortunately we have so much power, enough to control the minds of our own people.

As for our public services, sorry why does more people using them cause a problem? Why are we not talking about the privatisation for profit which is taking over our public services right under our nose? Probably because we seen a coloured person walk by huh...

ps - don't take my reply personally, as I'm sure you won't. I speak to many people who share the same opinion as you, sadly.
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #46
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
That's completely fine if you personally find this conversation about our lives bizarre or outright ridiculous, I however don't.

I have read your comment and I'm not really sure how to cooperate with you when you are entirely focusing on economical budget and immigration? Surely, surely to god there is more to life? Honestly, us Brits think we know it all. "Hey, I know you are getting bombed back home but could you go back because quite frankly, we've no money to give you & us Brits deserve it more because our parents gave birth to us in this country" No. Sorry but the way you speak about world welfare service like Britain does the world a favour? SERIOUSLY?! Britain is a disgusting, immoral place to be but unfortunately we have so much power, enough to control the minds of our own people.

As for our public services, sorry why does more people using them cause a problem? Why are we not talking about the privatisation for profit which is taking over our public services right under our nose? Probably because we seen a coloured person walk by huh...

ps - don't take my reply personally, as I'm sure you won't. I speak to many people who share the same opinion as you, sadly.
You're not really putting any kind of a political point across - you do not belong in this section of the forum.

Sure, we are all just robot animals with pre-programmed existences, we are all one big homogenous form of life and energy and this reality is not real, so fuck it, let's make other pre-programmed robot-animals comfortable in this non-real illusionary world.

Except, it isn't.

If you're happy to live a miserable existence, that's your choice, but most of us would like to pass on a legacy to the next generations that does not mean being born with a debt above their heads so enormous and unfathomable that they are destined to be debt slaves for their entire lives.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:44 PM   #47
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

You are lucky to live in an age or a society where you have the choice to leave a legacy to your descendants. In some places you can't even guarantee your current heirs will live to reach adulthood.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:44 PM   #48
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You are lucky to live in an age or a society where you have the choice to leave a legacy to your descendants. In some places you can't even guarantee your current heirs will live to reach adulthood.

Yes, this is down to the endeavour, hard work and organisation of said successful economies.

The best thing that we could do as a country is to stop giving international aid to countries that have become reliant on it - they will soon find resourcefulness and endeavour, and soon after become successful.

Giving international aid holds third world nations back.

Last edited by camaban; 09-04-2015 at 05:44 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #49
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

That's only if those it is given to aren't held accountable. Done correctly it can create economies that are equally as attractive as our own and closer to the places of origin of lots of our less desirable immigrants.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:18 PM   #50
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That's only if those it is given to aren't held accountable. Done correctly it can create economies that are equally as attractive as our own and closer to the places of origin of lots of our less desirable immigrants.
This is all pie in the sky alf - no previous government has ever, EVER held any accountability as to which dictator they are funding - it comes down to the financing of horrific 3rd world regimes who keep the 3rd world populace down within their own countries, to protect large multinational corporations that dominate this world.

I agree with you on your point - all nations of the world should be on a level playing field, but there will never be a level playing field when the government is giving supposedly altruistic bungs to 3rd world dictators whose interest is only to stay in power - I am a libertarian, and would welcome additional competition from the likes of Africa, Asia and South America.

And in order to fulfill this, we need to leave them alone and concentrate on our own problems for a bit.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:25 PM   #51
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Remember when our country went all around the globe reaping the benefits of other nation's resources and labour and then found them turning up on our door asking for room and board? One day we might be grateful for those favours we've done and connections we've made. And think of all the extra destinations for ex-pats who can't hack it here.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:35 PM   #52
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Remember when our country went all around the globe reaping the benefits of other nation's resources and labour and then found them turning up on our door asking for room and board? One day we might be grateful for those favours we've done and connections we've made. And think of all the extra destinations for ex-pats who can't hack it here.
If you're talking about the commonwealth, and I think you are, this comes back to the route of our EU membership, and how by becoming a part of the EEC effectively turned their backs on commonwealth trade and left a number of our commonwealth partners destitute by doing so.

Indians, Bangladeshis, south africans, newzealanders, aussies and many other nations felt the harsh shock when we had to stop trading with them due to EU protectionist policies- new zealand suffered almost bankruptcy as a nation when we turned our back on the most ever lucrative trading platform.

I am grateful for the skilled immigration during these declining years from these countries - and now all can see that this controlled, settled immigration from 30/40 years back worked well.

But 300,000 unlimited, unchecked immigrants a year for the past 10-15 years has damaged our society.

Last edited by camaban; 09-04-2015 at 06:38 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #53
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

That's as maybe, but it isn't broke beyond fixing unless we are all made to start ripping at each other's throats. Point At The Scapegoat is the first step along the way.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #54
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Are you joking? That's like saying David Cameron wants to end food banks & feed the people! I don't know enough about the party to explain but I will say that racism is most definitely rife within the party so no, I do not think they are capable of treating everyone as equal. They are however happy to have 'immigrants' in who contribute to this farsical system aren't they?

Our NHS isn't being strangled by immigrants but our own fucking UK government via privatisation for their pals. Our natural resources aren't been eaten up by people of a different colour but by our government. Immigrants don't join the army to fight fellow humans, yet our government purchases billions & places US in debt for it.

Main point is, forget 'immigration' it does not exist. Capitalism does
NHS privatisation up from 4% in 2010 to 6% in 2015, no the NHS isn't being messed up by privatisation

Your looking in the wrong place

Local Authority services are where the majority of private services are tendered (care companies and whatnot), not NHS trusts

Immigration certainly does exist. But up until early 00's net immigration in and net emigration out pretty much balanced at around 30,000 per year each

Now we are over 300,000 in year on year over the last decade and still only 30,000 out

It's nice to think this doesn't matter, but it does, especially when large influxes are focused in tight areas and as a result Services collapse, A&E, schools, then the pressure on housing and on jobs

Should people in "unfortunate" areas have their quality of life wrecked just for the ideals of the EU

But lets be clear, its not just about the EU, and since 2010 it has also been about the mass importation of minimum wage workers from the far east especially, Indonesia, Thailand, that the co-alition has done under cover of Shegnen EU immigration directly to undercut wages and benefit their corporate friends: so even if you don't think immigration exists, the capatalists DO and they exploit immigrants AND domiciles
for higher ££££

Any comment on that? Or is it impossible to criticse immigration because capitalism is the real problem (doh!)

The truth is, in order for society to remain stable, and to ensure extreme views do not spread and society remains tolerant, people must TRUST in the rules for immigration, that they are fair to all and do not disadvantage people already living here

The failure to do this has made society increasingly unstable and if this is not addressed the potential for extremism is going to continue to rise: which is why all migrant ethnic groups reliably poll in favour of tougher immigration controls:

They know their stake and investment in this society is being jeopardised by uncontrolled immigration, most migrants know the importance of integration to make a new society their home (and that's no different for brits who changed their tax farm for another country either) and they are no fan of Green Party wishful thinking at all: and why labour is having to steal ukip's policies to keep hold of its especially imported migrant vote...
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 09-04-2015 at 07:27 PM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:22 PM   #55
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Are you joking? That's like saying David Cameron wants to end food banks & feed the people! I don't know enough about the party to explain but I will say that racism is most definitely rife within the party so no, I do not think they are capable of treating everyone as equal. They are however happy to have 'immigrants' in who contribute to this farsical system aren't they?

Our NHS isn't being strangled by immigrants but our own fucking UK government via privatisation for their pals. Our natural resources aren't been eaten up by people of a different colour but by our government. Immigrants don't join the army to fight fellow humans, yet our government purchases billions & places US in debt for it.

Main point is, forget 'immigration' it does not exist. Capitalism does
OK

Can you explain to me why expecting people that come here to have insurance (like the rest of the world)is so racist?

Honestly, do you not get the fact that capitalism thrives on immigration?
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:26 PM   #56
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
OK

Can you explain to me why expecting people that come here to have insurance (like the rest of the world)is so racist?

Honestly, do you not get the fact that capitalism thrives on immigration?
My point as well coooweee

Past experience tells me that the Robot Radical type simply breaks down with a "does not compute" error

Is empath another Bunny Laroche or will we be suprised by something better?
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 09-04-2015 at 07:26 PM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:32 PM   #57
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

A great speech by Farage yesterday in Grimsby:



The party for the people.

Last edited by camaban; 09-04-2015 at 07:33 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #58
andytaylor32a
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: See above
Posts: 494
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default seriously though

[QUOTE=empath_;1062456591]That's completely fine if you personally find this conversation about our lives bizarre or outright ridiculous, I however don't.

I have read your comment and I'm not really sure how to cooperate with you when you are entirely focusing on economical budget and immigration? Surely, surely to god there is more to life? Honestly, us Brits think we know it all. "Hey, I know you are getting bombed back home but could you go back because quite frankly, we've no money to give you & us Brits deserve it more because our parents gave birth to us in this country"

QUOTE]

WITH A LITTLE TONGUE IN CHEEK IRONY
andytaylor32a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:42 PM   #59
andytaylor32a
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: See above
Posts: 494
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default seriously

I have read your comment and I'm not really sure how to cooperate with you when you are entirely focusing on economical budget and immigration? Surely, surely to god there is more to life? Honestly, us Brits think we know it all. "Hey, I know you are getting bombed back home but could you go back because quite frankly, we've no money to give you & us Brits deserve it more because our parents gave birth to us in this country"

wITH A LITTLE TONGUE IN CHEEK IRONY BOMBS THAT WE VIA OUR US Uk ISRAEL ARAB CARTEL ARMS DEALERS SOLD YOU snigger snigger titter titter.

Last edited by andytaylor32a; 09-04-2015 at 07:43 PM.
andytaylor32a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #60
empath_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mother Earth
Posts: 883
Likes: 665 (323 Posts)
Default

Perhaps I do not 'belong' on this thread. I am listening to all of the points above with an open mind... Do I think not voting at all is 100% effective? No, unless the entire nation decides the same. Are we ready to live without pre-conceived ideas of what life should be like? Sadly not.

I perhaps would like to live in an idealistic world (only because if everyone 'woke up' I know it could be achieved), so when I hear about borders, immigration, finance within healthcare etc etc... to me I know (like you both) that it's an 'illusion', but as one of you pointed out - it cannot be that all countries have equality due to the system itself. I want to leave a planet for generations that has been taken care of, but at this rate it's looking impossible.

Politics makes me feel boxed in, claustrophobic. I voted SNP and I voted Yes to independence for Scotland. Nothing changed, because of the system. Okay, I've rambled on enough, I just wanted to get the general consensuses for the feeling about this year's election and in my circle, I don't have UKIP, Conservative or Lib Dem voters. So it's interesting to discuss here..
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
election debate, general election, politics

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.