Old 21-02-2007, 05:48 AM   #2
father ted
Inactive

Check out the symbolism section.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #3
truthspoon
Banned

The snake devouring the man is a reference to the kundalini serpent which devours the material nature of the man....

Makes them go proper crazy.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:49 AM   #4
dane

got ya

Last edited by dane; 07-03-2007 at 03:50 AM. Reason: said i didnt get it, but did asoon as i posted lol
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:32 AM   #5
chocky pud
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
edelweiss pirate;10233]The snake devouring the man is a reference to the kundalini serpent which devours the material nature of the man...
Yeah the occultists keep flogging the ol' kundalini chestnut for all its worth don't they?

hmmmmmm...

Why the need for a 'royal crown' on the head of the serpent on the Italian Prime Ministers front lawn? Does kundalini energy (if it truly exists other than as a figment of occultist 'sacred' practices) deck itself out in a royal crown?

Yeah I know - somebody will feel compelled about now to jump in here and bring clarity to this discussion by informing us all that the royal crown on the serpent is merely symbolic of the crown chakra.

But as we peel another layer off the onion we find that the serpent could also be symbolic of our engineered DNA....another layer ...or symbolic of the biblical garden of eden serpent.... and as she peels the next layer off with eyes streaming she finds to her shock and horror the sepent COULD also be representative of a serpent/race living amongst us.

Sigh...there are still many layers left to peel off folks, but my eyes are buggered, so at this stage just go with whatever spins ya dials, and remember its all an illusion anyway....even the onion, right?
chocky pud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #6
father ted
Inactive

I agree, at the end of it all, why do they use snakes and serpents to describe a double helix or a kundaliny? Sure, that is probably the meaning behind snakes and serpents most of the time, but does the crystaline dna structure look like a snake? Does a kundalinui actually look like a snake?

Although, there's not a lot of animals that can be used to represent these things. Maybe a worm, but how do you draw/represent a worm and, know which way it's facing?
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote