Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 01-04-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
yvonne

Default Can Somebody Please Tell Me...

Why David thinks there are reptilians here? (not that I don't believe him)

I'm trying to find his books locally,which is proving a bit of a challenge, but till I do can someone summarize his theories on this OR is there a link to somewhere that has a summary of all his theories?

I thank you in advance.
yvonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:42 PM   #2
coventry kid

hi yvonne, why not try ebay for the biggest secrets, and check out my first articles, they excist ok much of david works are pretty accurate---about them , but i have a slight reserve, regards the shapeshiffting as i have not seen or exspect too, but in saying this the capability of them is beyond us in part--if you want to know more mail me
coventry kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:23 PM   #3
fantana

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvonne View Post

I'm trying to find his books locally,which is proving a bit of a challenge, but till I do can someone summarize his theories on this OR is there a link to somewhere that has a summary of all his theories?

I thank you in advance.

Davids work (or Jordan Maxwells, who knows how much of it he stole or didnt steal) is bettered by others who delve deeper into it.

On Google Videos Michael Tsarion videos are on there where you can watch (who wants to read?) and are worth watching if you have a boring life and need to cling to conspiracies.

Fantana - 5 foot 4 inches and 154 pounds of pure man - Amazons best selling satirical humour author

Book - Grabbing America by the BALLS, in a non-gay way
fantana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
klinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantana View Post
Davids work (or Jordan Maxwells, who knows how much of it he stole or didnt steal) is bettered by others who delve deeper into it.

On Google Videos Michael Tsarion videos are on there where you can watch (who wants to read?) and are worth watching if you have a boring life and need to cling to conspiracies.
Who has or has not stolen whose work? and clinging to what conspiracies?

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #5
fantana

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffangel View Post
Who has or has not stolen whose work? and clinging to what conspiracies?
Jordan Maxwells work was alledgedly stolen by David Icke, it is well known and discussed.

People cling to conspiracies as much as people cling to other things such as football, relationships and what not.

I, as a real man, know only the rule of the wild and the free. Its why I am a Shirts off Showdown Master. People know me.

Fantana - 5 foot 4 inches and 154 pounds of pure man - Amazons best selling satirical humour author

Old 01-04-2007, 11:27 PM   #6
lookfar

Quote:
Jordan Maxwells work was alledgedly stolen by David Icke, it is well known and discussed.

People cling to conspiracies as much as people cling to other things such as football, relationships and what not.

I, as a real man, know only the rule of the wild and the free. Its why I am a Shirts off Showdown Master. People know me.
Hi fantana

If you're such a "real man, not clinging to conspiracies", can I just ask why you're posting on the David Icke Forum???
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:15 AM   #7
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:

Cling to this Fantana...we know you all too well, in a previous Forum don't we ??,as well as you don't know your own vanity. Cling to that conspiracy too.

Showdown Master Mr Macho, my sides are fuckin splitting

Testosterone Master Perhaps..that's about it.

Phoenix
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:24 PM   #8
father ted
Inactive

How the fuck can/do you steal information? It's just info. I think you should all get into JMaxwell, but sometimes he comes across as a grumpy old man. I hope I'm wrong.

He should be happy that david's getting the info out there, most of which he came to his own conclusions about, and Icke's work is not just about symbolism, most of it is not.

Everyone should be "stealing" their info, steal, steal, steal, and tell the whole fucking world.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:20 PM   #9
sean~infinte

yh im with u ted

its not only stupid and egoistic but bloody childish so what david talks bout secret soiceitys, freemasonry blah blah and jordan does doesnt realy mean he "stole" it

me thinks some conspiracy felllows out there get a touch of the green eyed monster eh

and we aint gona get no where if everytime someone mentions this they blab about how they stole it from jordan or some other guy lets face it half the people here wouldnt of heard of jordan maxwell if it wernt for icke and the like
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:39 PM   #10
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvonne View Post

I thank you in advance.
Hi yvonne & welcome, sorry I forgot to say that when I last posted here

I'm sure you will find links to this on the DI site somewhere. Also you say you're having trouble finding his books locally, what country are you in & have you tried the DI Shop (top tab) as I'm sure they post internationally?
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:03 PM   #11
fantana

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
Cling to this Fantana...we know you all too well, in a previous Forum don't we ??,as well as you don't know your own vanity. Cling to that conspiracy too.

Showdown Master Mr Macho, my sides are fuckin splitting

Testosterone Master Perhaps..that's about it.

Phoenix
I dont need to cling to anything, except the barbell when I am bench pressing over 50 KG. Im not even lying, I can actually do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hi fantana

If you're such a "real man, not clinging to conspiracies", can I just ask why you're posting on the David Icke Forum???
Because I like his hair.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:25 PM   #12
yvonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hi yvonne & welcome, sorry I forgot to say that when I last posted here

I'm sure you will find links to this on the DI site somewhere. Also you say you're having trouble finding his books locally, what country are you in & have you tried the DI Shop (top tab) as I'm sure they post internationally?

Thanks for the welcome!

I am in Canada.
I work at a local book store (So I can get them cheaper if I can find them) but we only carry one of his books (INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH: EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION) which we don't have in at the moment. Before I order that in, I'm trying to see if we can get all of them, I'm just waiting for word on that.

Thanks for your help tho!
yvonne is offline   Reply With Quote