Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 26-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
filip

Question The Feathered Serpent

Hi everybody!

In my research on the subject of dragons I have found what seem to be two main schools:

- The one David Icke presents, -that all depiction of dragons or lizards is symbolic of a reptilian race and/or gene.

- The one that is presented by the Toltecs and some mystics – that the dragon (or “feathered serpent”) represents the snake that got wings – the human who realized her god-self - the enlightened being.

Here are a few quotations that I have collected concerning the later concept:

“The goal of the shamanic experience, the recovering of the unity or our two sides, tonal and nagual, is the secret promise in the Toltec symbol of the feathered serpent Quetzalcoatl. The serpent represents what crawls, the tonal, the material world. The eagle represents what flies, the nagual, the Spirit. But unlike the Aztec symbol where the eagle is killing the serpent, in the Toltec symbol Quetzalcoatl, the eagle is not killing the serpent, but they become one: the feathered serpent, the unity of spirit and matter, the equilibrium between tonal and nagual.”
- Victor Sanchez, http://www.toltecas.com/artToltecs.html

"And I hunted only your larger selves that walk the sky.
But the hunter was also the hunted;
For many of my arrows left my body only to seek my own breast.
And the flier was also the creeper;
For when my wings were spread in the sun their shadow upon the earth was a turtle"
-Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

"You are not enclosed within your bodies, nor confined to houses or fields.
That which is within you dwells above the mountain and roves with the wind.
It is not a thing that crawls into the sun for warmth or digs holes into darkness for safety,
But a thing free, a spirit that envelops the earth and moves in the ether."
-Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

“When a snake becomes a dragon, it doesn’t change its scales. And when a mortal becomes a sage, he doesn’t change his face.”
-Bodhidharma, as translated by Red Pine

What are your thoughts on this? Could it be that some reptilian depictions symbolise a ruling race while others symbolise enlightenment? -or is there always a connection between the two? Do you have any thoughts on the feathered serpent in general?
filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 03:11 AM   #2
father ted
Inactive

Serpents references are different to reptilian references, maybe with a few exeptions. Some say serpent reffers to the dna spirals and some say it's the kundalini. That is why serpent or serpent people have something to do with spirituality. People who took from the tree of life (new about their dna) and new about kundalini meditation would be reffered to spiritual people. Also note symbols of fish/serpent/snake eating a man, some say that's symbolic of the kundalini rising up (activating your higher consiousness), you've got nimrod and what the pope wears showing that. Also, you've got the notion of wormholes, a man coming out of a serpent. Make up your own mind.
Then there are the symbolisms that are strictly reptilian, like statues showing clearly half reptilian half human beings, including the mother goddess from babylon I think.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #3
i am all i am
Banned

Default Re-The Feathered Serpent

G'day Filip,

I the 'Cosmic Serpent', by Jeremy Narby, snake symbolism is correlated to the DNA strand, as Father Ted mentioned. Narby, an anthropolgist, was studying the Ashaninca of the Quirishari community in the Peruvian Amazon's Pichis Valley. He shows the correlation in various ways, even scientifically. Basically, a machine was invented in the 90's that reads low level frequency pulses and shows that the DNA strand (built on a crystaline structure) gives off an energetic pulse. This is what creates our auric (energetic) field that surrounds the body. Whilst under the influence of ayahuasca, he has a conversation with two huge, pink flourescent snakes. Obviously affected by the experience and conversation with the snakes, he engages in a personal quest, collecting evidence on subjects as diverse as molecular biology, shamanism, neurology and ancient mythology. He finds that, to a conciousness prepared with ayahuasca, knowledge can be directly transmitted through the DNA itself. Narby demonstrates that indigenous and ancient peoples, from the Australian Aborigines to the Egyptians, have known for millennia about the double helix structure of the DNA - something that conventional science only discovered in 1953.

It is obvious from Narby's research that not all snake symbolism is related to reptilians. David Icke has mentioned 'junk DNA' as a storehouse for knowledge and it is something that I also thought of when I first read about sciences label of 'junk DNA'. It is possible that DNA stores all knowledge of every past event similar to what others believe of the Akashic record. The snakes, or DNA, would be our own personal link (or guardians) to the storehouse of knowledge.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRED OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 12:27 PM   #4
father ted
Inactive

There is an Aboriginal legend about the snake people having a war and creating ayer's rock. The drawings that went with that story (on cave wall or rock painting) clearly show reptilian beings, so not allways you get snakes representing DNA or kundalini or wormhole. I suppose every story/myth/symbolism has to be individually looked into.
Often when snakes represent reptilians, it's usually a "python", like in conan the barbarian, but as always, you have to look into the individual source.
Old 27-02-2007, 01:51 PM   #5
garth

If the Annunaki reptilians were responsible for our presnt DNA coding, and according to the Sumerians they did create humans as a slave race, so that being the case maybe the two coiled serpents of the DNA could have a double symbolic meaning relating back to our Annunaki creator gods.
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #6
procyon

I believe the Annunaki were humanoid.

Last edited by procyon; 27-02-2007 at 08:22 PM. Reason: grammar
procyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2007, 01:00 PM   #7
father ted
Inactive

One of my theories is that The annunaki were shapeshifting reptiles hiding in Nordic bodies. That, they had more experience and knowlege about how to do it which could be one of the reasons they prefer to breed with Nordics, as well as spiritual reasons. Then would have known how to do this with Nordics and when they came to Earth they incorporated shapeshifting including the native species.
Basically, if they can hide in human bodies, there's no reason why they can't hide in some other alien bodies as well, although they learned to do this with Nordic humanoids before coming to Earth and experimenting with native species.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:45 AM   #8
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
One of my theories is that The annunaki were shapeshifting reptiles hiding in Nordic bodies. That, they had more experience and knowlege about how to do it which could be one of the reasons they prefer to breed with Nordics, as well as spiritual reasons. Then would have known how to do this with Nordics and when they came to Earth they incorporated shapeshifting including the native species.
Basically, if they can hide in human bodies, there's no reason why they can't hide in some other alien bodies as well, although they learned to do this with Nordic humanoids before coming to Earth and experimenting with native species.

Didn't David talk in his The Biggest Secret book about a white Aryan race (Nordics) who originated from Mars, who had been interacting with the reptilian Annunakis for eons before they all arrived here on our planet to carry on the same old stuff? Aren't these tall Nordics with beards the ones we see in Sumerian art as their "Kings"?

I believe Father Ted is right in that from what I can recall, it seems the tall Nordics were 'hosting' reptilians WAY WAY back, and since over the eons we have all interbred with them (not to mention the 'genetic engineering' that took place, this IS the reason why to this day blonde hair, fair skin and blues eyed people are still sought after - for their blood (in rituals) and as compatible genetic hosts.

Before I spout off anymore about this I might go and re-read my Icke book to make sure my understanding of what he said is correct.

LL
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:28 AM   #9
i am all i am
Banned

As all is one, that which entraps you can also be used to free you.

With LOVE.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:30 AM   #10
father ted
Inactive

Thank you Limelady,
I've finally got someone who has ACTUALLY thought about this. Why can't people understand this? It's not that hard to comprehend, or at least hear the idea.
A lot of researchers cry foul as soon as they research into serpents, snakes, DNA, that sort of thing, and say "see, it's not reptilians after all" when they completely miss the point. Some "reptile" refrences don't actually reffer to the reptilians, sure, but that doesn't mean reptilians didn't exist and it doesn't by any strech of the imagination prove that they weren't the original manipulators.
It's not just in David Icke's books, it's especially in the tablets of Thoth, other ancient scriptures as well, not to mention ancient Egypt.
Arizona Wilder has her own testament as well as Credo Mutwa. The Nordics were assosiated with reptilians in one way or the other, BEFORE they first started manipulating native human species and the Earth, in Earth's recent history. (200 000 years I suppose).
I believe there's benevolent Nordics and maybe benevolent reptilians, and the manevolent reptilians and their Nordic SLAVES. As well as other alien races, who knows. I think some ancient scriptures even show, that these Nordic "giants" that came here and posed as gods, were reptilian in some way. Reptilian shapeshifters. Other's would have just seen them as Nordic.
UFO researchers talk about tall Nordics beings at alien abductions, and their eyes shapeshifting to reptilian eyes.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:34 AM   #11
i am all i am
Banned

Instead of 'either/or' how about 'both' are valid ???

With LOVE.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:57 AM   #12
father ted
Inactive

That is what I've been trying to discuss for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So than the debate leads us onto weather both theories could be correct or either one.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:29 PM   #13
filip

Thumbs up Thank you

Thanks everyone for posting!

Any more thoughts on this? Anyone?
filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:52 AM   #14
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip View Post
Thanks everyone for posting!

Any more thoughts on this? Anyone?
How about this thought.

As everything is one (love is all there is, everything else is illusion), then fear is merely the misrepresentation, or distortion, of what is true. Obviously the lie isn't true. The individual lying is attempting to control the thoughts, words and actions of others by misrepresenting the truth and 'blinding' them to 'what is'. This is why the lie is surrounded by truth, the lier is merely attempting to hide the truth from others by representing 'what is' as something else.

So, fear can only misrepresent or distort 'what is', the truth. Fear is not a creative process. Fear therefore has to copy from love and put a new 'spin' on the truth. Love is the 'originator' (the creative aspect) and fear is the 'imitator'. This is why the symbology of the snake can represent both aspects at the same time, that is, the distortion/misrepresentation and what is/the truth.

The more someone is trying to convince you of something, 'pushing' their agenda/idea, then obviously they are attempting to misprepresent/distort 'what is'. The system attempts to keep us in control by controlling what we think of something. By seeing what the system is misrepresenting/distorting, you can 'see the pathway' to freedom and move beyond the duality trap (either/or) into truth. Therefore, that which used to control you can also set you free.

With LOVE.

WHEN PAIRE OPPOSITES DEFINE YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IMPRISON YOU.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:02 AM   #15
graflok

My thought along this line is that, since they have the ability to shape-shift, they may be able to take any form they choose. That is, they may not be natively reptilian in appearance. Or have any particular form. Perhaps they just like the reptile look because it evokes fear in other races and they seem to feed off of fear. So, that's the form they choose.

Just a thought.

graflok
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote