Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 14-06-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
mistressmason
Banned

Default 18th degree Rose Croix

I am currently studying with a mind to attaining the 18th degree...
I just found this online and was wondering if this is helpfull?

http://wildernesschristianity.net/in...8th_Degree.htm

At the moment I am a master mason in the international order of freemasons for men and women and my current office is Junior Warden. I am also a Pleiadian starseed....

Oh and sorry there is no satanic devil worship in this. I am a very humble travel agent seeking answers....sorry.
mistressmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #2
supertzar

Junior Warden...synonym for petty tyrant?
Old 14-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #3
mistressmason
Banned

Hehehehe!!!! I am not a traffic warden!!
Old 15-06-2014, 01:52 AM   #4
jconnar

You have become self identified with an idea.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 02:03 AM   #5
lightgiver

Lightbulb Oceans Of Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Chöje Akong Tulku Rinpoche (25 December 1939 – 8 October 2013) was a tulku in the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism and a founder of the Samye Ling Monastery in Scotland..Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness.. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness..He was born in 1939, near Riwoq 31°12′41.76″N / 96°36′0.89″E in Kham, Eastern Tibet. At the age of 2 he was discovered by the search party seeking the reincarnation of the previous (1st) Akong, Abbot of Dolma Lhakang monastery 31°10′0.38″N 97°13′59.61″E near Chamdo.. The search party was following instructions given by the 16th Karmapa..Visits Hopi Nation in Arizona...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8a-OwheAEk

After spending time in refugee camps he was asked to teach at the Young Lamas Home School in Dalhousie, NW India. In 1963, a sponsor paid for Akong Rinpoche and Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche to go to Oxford to learn English. As only Trungpa had a bursary, Akong worked as a hospital orderly in the Radcliffe Infirmary in order to support himself, Trungpa and Lama Chime Tulku Rinpoche (who had joined them at O-xford)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr7P11W2EN4

On 8 October 2013, it was reported that Akong Tulku Rinpoche had been killed in "a dispute over money" in Chengdu, China, along with 2 other monks, including Rinpoche's nephew, and his driver..he police said that 3 Tibetan men had been arrested and admitted carrying out the killings.. The Samye-Ling website subsequently said that the killers had intended to rob Akong Rinpoche of funds which were being distributed to various projects supported by the charity, Rokpa International, for which he was responsible. It was also announced on 11 October 2013 that his body was being taken to the Tibetan Autonomous Region, to his monastery (Dolma Lhakang), for a ceremony and cremation in accordance with his high standing.. On 12 October 2013 Samye-Ling released a statement confirming that one of the suspected killers had been named by Chengdu police as Tu Dan Gu Sha, also known as Thubten Kunsal, who had spent some 5 years in the UK and who had made religious statues at Samye Ling and an associated centre in London. In its statement, the Samye Ling centre strongly rejected claims that this individual was owed money by either Akong Rinpoche, the centre or its London centre..Cheng (also known as Jeng, Chieng) is a Mon–Khmer language of southern Laos. Chazée (1999:95) estimates the population at 5,500, while the 1995 Laotian census places the Cheng population at 6,511..The Cheng live mostly along the banks of the Sekaman River, in and around Ban Fandeng (Phandɛŋ)..Du, a romanization of the dakuten form of Tsu (kana)..Depleted uranium, a type of uranium primarily composed of the isotope uranium-238..Delta Upsilon, a social fraternity...Du is a common Germanic 2nd-person personal pronoun that can be found in many of the modern Germanic languages..

In August 2011 Akong Rinpoche was among the honored guests in Lhasa at the invitation of the C3ommunist C3hinese during the 60th Anniversary of the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet functions.. In a video posted to YouTube of the celebrations, Akong Rinpoche is shown together with other "Patriotic Tibetans" such as Gangchen Tulku...

October 8 is the 281st day of the year (282nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 84 days remaining until the end of the year.
314 – Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
1480 – Great standing on the Ugra river, a standoff between the forces of Akhmat Khan, Khan of the Great Horde, and the Grand Duke Ivan III
1806 – Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
1856 – The 2nd Opium War between several western powers and China begins with the Arrow Incident on the Pearl River.
1871 – 4 major fires break out on the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago, Peshtigo, Wisconsin, Holland, Michigan, and Manistee, Michigan including the Great Chicago Fire, and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire.
1904 – Prince Albert, Saskatchewan is incorporated as a city.
1967 – Guerrilla leader Che Guevara and his men are captured in Bolivia.
1982 – 6 Cats O-pens on Broadway and runs for nearly 18 years before closing on September 10, 2000.
2001 – A twin engine Cessna and Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) jetliner collide in heavy fog during takeoff from Milan, Italy killing 118 people.
2001 – U.S. President George W. Bush announces the establishment of the Office of Homeland Security.
2005 – 2005 Kashmir earthquake: Thousands of people are killed by a magnitude 7.6 earthquake in parts of Pakistan, India and Afghanistan..Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akong_Rinpoche
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=133148&page=9Dogs guard; cats watch... and judge..I'll pick you up at 8.. What kind of flowers do you like..So that was a dead end, but I think if we systematically retrace your steps over the last 3 months..Ah ha! You were measuring behind my back.. You were going to redecorate Sabrina's room without me!..Having magic and being a witch is great and all, but I can't live without seeing my Mother sentient Beings.. Don't you toy with me you saucy Minx!..The song she did for "Titanic" always chokes me up... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=48933&page=20

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Louisiana
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masoni...gree_jewel.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=552

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-06-2014 at 02:55 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 07:14 AM   #6
jondoeuk
Inactive

I'm not sure which is worse, the meaningless titles, the fact you give your time for this rubbish, the somewhat grandiose jewellery or the fact you pay for it. The only thing that should be given after you 'achieve' a higher level is a bigger mug. No wonder there are no windows on a lodge
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressmason View Post
Oh and sorry there is no satanic devil worship in this.
Not yet my dear , give it time....
Having been seriously into this stuff for 40 years, been a member of many groups including AMORC (a different flavor of the Rosicrucian s to your one), I can guarantee you there is no truth to be found in these groups, only subtle deception , with a smile.
It's easy to find the truth openly presented these days, not in secret societies, but you need discernment.
Check out Andrew Bartzis (Youtube)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #8
mistressmason
Banned

Well I am misinformed and blind then, but so far I have discovered that there is more satanic worship in the women's institute!...I am a memebr of that too!
Old 16-06-2014, 09:13 PM   #9
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoeuk View Post
I'm not sure which is worse, the meaningless titles, the fact you give your time for this rubbish, the somewhat grandiose jewellery or the fact you pay for it. The only thing that should be given after you 'achieve' a higher level is a bigger mug. No wonder there are no windows on a lodge
It's not about the titles. I have more titles than I care, but that's not what matters in Masonry. Nor does the jewelry.

Mug? Nah, I need tumblers and other glasses as I prefer Scotches and Bourbons.

And actually many Lodges have windows.

Traveling Templar blog - 03NOV2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #10
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Not yet my dear , give it time....
Having been seriously into this stuff for 40 years, been a member of many groups including AMORC (a different flavor of the Rosicrucian s to your one), I can guarantee you there is no truth to be found in these groups, only subtle deception , with a smile.
It's easy to find the truth openly presented these days, not in secret societies, but you need discernment.
Check out Andrew Bartzis (Youtube)
As someone who has gone through the 18th degree among others, I can guarantee there is no Satanic worship.

Old 16-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #11
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow The Fraternity of the Rose Cross the 18th degree

The Fraternity of the Rose Cross

WHO were the Rosicrucians? Were they an organization of profound thinkers rebelling against the inquisitional religious and philosophical limitations of their time or were they isolated transcendentalists united only by the similarity of their viewpoints and deductions? Where was the "House of the Holy Spirit, " in which, according to their manifestoes, they met once a year to plan the future activities of their Order? Who was the mysterious person referred to as "Our Illustrious Father and Brother C.R.C."? Did those three letters actually stand for the words "Christian Rosie Cross"? Was Christian Rosencreutz, the supposed author of the Chymical Nuptials, the same person who with three others founded "The Society of the Rose Cross"?

What relationship existed between Rosicrucianism and mediæval Freemasonry? Why were the destinies of these two organizations so closely interwoven? Is the "Brotherhood of the Rose Cross" the much-sought-after link connecting the Freemasonry of the Middle Ages with the symbolism and mysticism of antiquity, and are its secrets being perpetuated by modern Masonry? Did the original Rosicrucian Order disintegrate in the latter part of the eighteenth century, or does the Society still exist as an organization, maintaining the same secrecy for which it was originally famous? What was the true purpose for which the "Brotherhood of the Rose Cross" was formed? Were the Rosicrucians a religious and philosophic brotherhood, as they claimed to be, or were their avowed tenets a blind to conceal the true object of the Fraternity, which possibly was the political control of Europe? These are some of the problems involved in the study of Rosicrucianism.

There are four distinct theories regarding the Rosicrucian enigma. Each is the result of a careful consideration of the evidence by scholars who have spent their lives ransacking the archives of Hermetic lore. The conclusions reached demonstrate clearly the inadequacy of the records available concerning the genesis and early activities of the "Brethren of the Rose Cross."

On this same subject, Papus, in his Tarot of the Bohemians, has written: "We must not forger that the Rosicrucians were the Initiators of Leibnitz, and the founders of actual Freemasonry through Ashmole." If the founders of Freemasonry were initiated into the Great Arcanum of Egypt--and the symbolism of modern Masonry would indicate that such was the case--then it is reasonable to suppose that they secured their information from a society whose existence they admitted and which was duly qualified to teach them these symbols and allegories.

One theory concerning the two Orders is to the effect that Freemasonry was an outgrowth of Rosicrucianism; in other words, that the "Unknown Philosophers" became known through an organization which they created to serve them in the material world. The story goes on to relate that the Rosicrucian adepts became dissatisfied with their progeny and silently withdrew from the Masonic hierarchy, leaving behind their symbolism and allegories, but carrying away the keys by which the locked symbols could be made to give tip their secret meanings. Speculators have gone so far as to state that, in their opinion, modern Freemasonry has completely absorbed Rosicrucianism and succeeded it as the world's greatest secret society. Other minds of equal learning declare that the Rosicrucian Brotherhood still exists, preserving its individuality as the result of having withdrawn from the Masonic Order.

According to a widely accepted tradition, the headquarters of the Rosicrucian Order is near Carlsbad, in Austria (see Doctor Franz Hartmann). Another version has it that a mysterious school, resembling in general principles the Rosicrucian Fraternity, which calls itself "The Bohemian Brothers," still maintains its individuality in the Schwarzwald (Black Forest) of Germany. One thing is certain: with the rise of Freemasonry, the Rosicrucian Order in Europe practically disappeared, and notwithstanding existing statements to the contrary, it is certain that the 18th degree (commonly known as the Rose-Croix) perpetuates many of the symbols of the Rosicrucian Fire Alchemists.

In an anonymous unpublished manuscript of the eighteenth century bearing the earmarks of Rosicrucian Qabbalism appears this statement:

THE ROSICRUCIAN ROSE.
From Geheime Figuren der Rosenkreuzer.

The rose is a yonic symbol associated with generation, fecundity, and purity. The fact that flowers blossom by unfolding has caused them to be chosen as symbolic of spiritual unfoldment. The red color of the rose refers to the blood of Christ, and the golden heart concealed within the midst of the flower corresponds to the spiritual gold concealed within the human nature. The number of its petals being ten is also a subtle reminder of the perfect Pythagorean number. The rose symbolizes the heart, and the heart has always been accepted by Christians as emblematic of the virtues of love and compassion, as well as of the nature of Christ--the personification of these virtues. The rose as a religious emblem is of great antiquity. It was accepted by the Greeks as the symbol of the sunrise, or of the coming of dawn. In his Metamorphosis, or Golden Ass, Apuleius, turned into a donkey because of his foolishness, regained his human shape by eating a sacred rose given to him by the Egyptian priests.

The presence of a hieroglyphic rose upon the escutcheon of Martin Luther has been the basis of much speculation as to whether any connection existed between his Reformation and the secret activities of the Rose Cross.

"Yet will I now give the over-wise world a paradox to be solved, namely, that some illuminated men have undertaken to found Schools of Wisdom in Europe and these for some peculiar reason have called themselves Fratres Rosa: Crucis. But soon afterwards came false schools into existence and corrupted the good intentions of these wise men. Therefore, the Order no longer exists as most people would understand existence, and as this Fraternity of the Seculo Fili call themselves Brothers of the Rosie Cross, so also will they in the Seculo Spiritus Sancti call themselves Brothers of the Lily Cross and the Knights of the White Lion. Then will the Schools of Wisdom begin again to blossom, but why the first one chose their name and why the others shall also choose theirs, only those can solve who have understanding grounded in Nature."

Political aspirations of the Rosicrucians were expressed through the activities of Sir Francis Bacon, the Comte de St.-Germain, and the Comte di Cagliostro. The last named is suspected of having been an emissary of the Knights Templars, a society deeply involved in transcendentalism, as Eliphas Levi has noted. There is a popular supposition to the effect that the Rosicrucians were at least partial instigators of the French Revolution. (Note particularly the introduction to Lord Bulwer-Lytton's Rosicrucian novel Zanoni.)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/secret_teachings/sta33.htm

Last edited by oiram; 16-06-2014 at 09:33 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 09:44 PM   #12
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Default Chapter of Rose Croix, 18th Degree,

Presidential Running mates Gore, Bush, and Bradley are members of the C.F.R. ( Council On Foreign Relations)

Al Gore concedes on December 13th, 2000

December 13, 2000 - George Bush Jr. Becomes the 43rd President of the United States. Confirmed member Skull and Bones. Also a member of the Council On Foreign Relations. Confirmed Mason. Bush is closely related to every European monarch on and off the throne -- including the King of Albania -- and has kinship with every member of Britain's royal family, the House of Windsor. He is a 13th cousin of Britain's Queen Mother, and of her daughter Queen Elizabeth and is a 13th cousin once removed of the heir to the throne, Prince Charles. Bush's family tree can be documented as far back as the early 15th century. He has a direct descent from Henry III and from Henry VIII's sister Mary Tudor, who was also the wife of Louis XI of France. He is also descended from Charles II of England. George Bush Jr. And the Number 13

Vice President: Dick Cheney.
Secretary of State: Colin Powell. Confirmed Mason
Secretary of the Treasury: Paul O'Neill, (headed Alcoa and the board of RAND.)
Secretary of Defense: Donald Rumsfeld. (also chaired the RAND board at one time, and was a drug-company CEO)
Secretary of Justice (Attorney General) John Ashcroft
Secretary of the Interior: Gale Norton
Secretary of Agriculture: Ann Veneman
Secretary of Commerce: Donald L. Evans
Secretary of Labor: Elaine Chao
Secretary of Health and Human Services: Tommy Thompson (took more than $70,000 from Philip Morris and opposed smoking restrictions as governor of Wisconsin.)
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: Mel Martinez
Secretary of Transportation: Norman Mineta
Secretary of Energy: Spencer Abraham
Secretary of Education: Rod Paige
Secretary of Veteran's Affairs: Anthony Principi

Presidential Staff

Advisor: Karen Hughes
Budget Director: Mitch Daniels
National Security Advisor: Condoleeza Rice (was a corporate director of Chevron.)
White House Chief of Staff: Andrew Card (was the leading lobbyist for the auto industry.)
Environmental Protection Agency: Christie Todd Whitman
Office of Management and Budget: Mitch Daniels
U. S. Trade Representative: Robert Zoellick
Federal Emergency Management Agency: Joseph Allbaugh

The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove. I don't care if this steps on any toes, it's a fact. The Masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a center in the Washington DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching. I was taken there at intervals for testing, to step up a level, for scholarship, and high ceremonies. The leaders in this Masonic group were also Illuminists. This has been true of every large city I have lived in. The top Freemasons were also top Illuminists. My maternal grandparents were both high ranking Masons in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. (president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area.

E.W. Bullinger writes:

"As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them.

"Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance. It occurs first in Gen. xiv. 4, where we read 'Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED.'

"Hence every occurrence of the number thirteen, and likewise of every multiple of it, stamps that with which it stands in connection with rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintegration, revolution, or some kindred idea." (Bullinger, E.W. Number in Scripture, Kregel Publications, (c)1967, p. 205).

Other Masons.
MASONS SELECT KEMP, TWO OTHERS TO GET SCOTTISH RITE 33rd DEGREE

"Rep. Jack F. Kemp, R-Hamburg; the Rev. Don C. Markham and Howard D. Butler have been elected to receive the Scottish Rite 33rd Degree and become honorary members of the Supreme Council of the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction.

Kemp, a member of Fraternal Lodge, F&AM, in Hamburg, is a member of Palmoni Lodge of Perfection, 14th Degree; Palmoni Council, Princes of Jerusalem, 16th Degree; Buffalo Chapter of Rose Croix, 18th Degree, and Buffalo Consistory, 32nd Degree. http://www.inforamp.net/~jwhitley/kemp.htm

Newt Gingrich, Confirmed Mason. Jack Kemp, Confirmed Mason. Storm Thurmond, Confirmed Mason.
Jesse Helms, Confirmed Mason.
Oral Roberts, Confirmed Mason. Pat Buchanan Knight of Malta
For the skinny on Presidential running mates check out this site.
Jesse Jackson, 33rd Degree Prince Hall Freemason.
Billy Graham, World's most popular 'Christian' evangelist is a 33rd Degree Freemason
Norman Vincent Peale, 33rd Degree Freemason, ex Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of New York, Past Grand Prelate of the Knights Templar and Shriner. (now deceased)
Robert Schuller, 33rd Degree Freemason, Pastor of the Crystal Cathedral and host of the popular "Hour of Power" television programme.
Kenneth Copeland
Jay Lovestone. Confirmed Illuminati. Was an official for Social Democrats U.S.A. (Layer of The Club Of Rome) and for decades the leading advisor to U.S. presidents on Soviet affairs and a strong direct link with Moscow.

This premise is that major events in politics, economics and international relations are the products of deliberate moves by largely unseen power factions in the world. All of these factions seek to increase their influence over us, the general population of the world. Each one also wishes to increase its own power at the expense of the other power factions. Thus there is an ongoing power struggle of titanic dimensions which constantly shapes the news, yet which is little understood--indeed unsuspected--by most people. Peter Beter

Jim Shaw's Initiation to the 33rd Degree at the Washington D.C. Temple at which the participants drank out of human skulls: Two former U.S. Presidents, a Scandinavian King, an internationally famous Evangelist, two other internationally famous Clergymen, and a very high federal official gave him his certificate.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar02e.htm

Last edited by oiram; 16-06-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 09:49 PM   #13
andy1033

I doubt anyones going to tell you anything, its a path you need to find out for yourself.

So saying there is nout is wrong, as no one is going to tell you.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #14
oiram
Inactive

Arrow Illuminayi Masons Power Structure

by Robert Howard
Updated 09/28/2001
from TheForbiddenKnowledge Website

Contents

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five

http://www.masonsknightstemplar02.htm#Contents

Last edited by oiram; 16-06-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 10:11 PM   #15
oiram
Inactive

Arrow For Other Purposes: The Rosicrucians

For Other Purposes: The Rosicrucians

The Rosicrucians, founded by the Templars as a sister organization to Freemasonry but serving a different purpose, were darker and more secretive. Even today, it cannot be ascertained where and when this organization was founded. It has circulated various documents and legends (such as the suggestion that their order first arose in the Mystery Schools of ancient Egypt), most of which contain little or no truth.

The first authentic printed Rosicrucian documents, "Confessio Rosae Crusis" and "Fama Fraternitatis," appeared in Germany in 1614 and 1615, and contain important information about the order. According to these and some later documents, the Rosicrucians are an esoteric-secretive sect combining Egyptian Hermeticism, Gnosticism and Cabalistic lore.

According to the German documents, they were founded by a German knight by the name of Christian Rosencreutz - though some experts suggest that his name is either false or merely symbolic.

According to famous Mason, Baron Karl von Hund, the Scottish branch of Masonry represents the restoration of the Templars

A 17th-century Rosicrucian drawing. The triangle, moon, and sun are symbols of the Rosicrucians as well as the Freemasons

In this sect, the Templars felt more at home than in the Freemasons' lodges. The Templars accepted non-Templars into Masonic lodges, where they didn't practice the dark activities, like sorcery and alchemy, that they did in the Rosicrucian organization.

Viewed from this perspective, Rosicrucian centers were an obvious place for the Templars to obtain the magical powers required to control material world. Therefore, these places became the research centers for the Templars. Interestingly, both the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians are of Templar descent and closely linked. In the Scottish rite, the title of the 18th degree is Rosicrucian Knight:

The Rosy Cross derived from the Red Cross of the Templars. Mirabeau, who as a Freemason and an Illuminatus was in a position to discover many facts about the secret societies of Germany during his stay in the country, definitely asserts that "the Rose Croix Masons of the seventeenth century were only the ancient Order of the Templars secretly perpetuated."47

Lecouteulx de Canteleu, an expert in the subject, clarifies further:

In France the Knights [Templar] who left the Order, henceforth hidden, and so to speak unknown, formed the Order of the Flaming Star and of the Rose-Croix, which in the fifteenth century spread itself in Bohemia and Silesia. Every Grand officer of these Orders had all his life to wear the Red Cross and to repeat every day the prayer of St. Bernard.48

The Rosicrucians and Masons are two secret societies with one common philosophy and purpose, as is reflected in their symbols-rose and cross-within the Masonic set-square.

The sword, an indispensable symbol for the Templars, is also an irreplaceable accessory in the Masonic lodges.

Since Masonry is the continuation of the Order of Knights Templar, the Templars' teachings derived from Cabalist-Jewish faith and rituals live on in Masonry. The Jewish shofar, or calling horn, is also used in the Masonic lodges.

Of all the Rosicrucian practitioners, the most famous and fervent was a man who's often been surmised to be the true author of Shakespeare's plays - Sir Francis Bacon, born in England in 1561. For his services to science and philosophy, he was knighted 1st Baron of Verulam and also Viscount of St Albans. He earned a reputation as Father of the Positive sciences for his philosophical and scientific writings, although none of them explains anything about his real identity.

He was the Grand Master of the English Templars and in this capacity, the most senior Rosicrucian. He was an undisputed expert in the secret sciences, especially the Cabala, alchemy, and sorcery. The so-called scientific research he undertook had little to do with real science, but much with engaging mystic and supernatural forces to win power over nature.

Bacon's New Atlantis; his 1626 utopia of a heaven on earth, is an adaptation of the Templars' ideal state. Bacon recounts the story of an imaginary people on an imaginary island called Bensalem (which means "New Jerusalem") - an entirely scientific society, full of inventions, where the residents control even the winds. There's also the science house he calls Solomon's house, which is the Templars' starting point as well as their destination.

A Masonic drawing depicting the symbols of the Knights Templar, together with those of Masons and Rosicrucians. In the box at the bottom, the execution of Jacques de Molay is depicted.

An illustration showing all the Masonic symbols together.
In short, we have three sister organizations, operating under different names - Templars, Masons and Rosicrucians - but with one single common aim. As the next chapter documents, they continued to increase in power and influence and actively tried to alter the face of the Earth to suit their purposes and still continue to do so, using every means at their disposal.

Back to Contents or continue to Templars, Revolutions, Murders and the Mafia

44 Teoman Biyikoglu, "Tampliyeler ve Hurmasonlar" (Templars And Freemasons), Mimar Sinan, 1997, no. 106., p. 19.
45 Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, The Temple and the Lodge; http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~muehleb9/stinvention.html
46 Hikmet Murat, "Turkiye'de Masonlugun Kurulusu" (The Foundation of Freemasonry in Turkey), Mimar Sinan, year 4 (1974), no. 14, p. 25.
47 Mirabeau, Histoire de la Monarchie Prussienne, V. 76, quoted in Secret Societies, Nesta H. Webster, Boswell Publishing Co., Ltd., London, 1924.
48 Lecouteulx, de Canteleu, Les Sectes et Sociétés Secrètes, p. 97, quoted in Nesta H. Webster, Secret Societies, Boswell Publishing Co., Ltd., London, 1924.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/templars/knights_templars02.htm

Last edited by oiram; 16-06-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 10:20 PM   #16
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressmason View Post
I just found this online and was wondering if this is helpfull?

http://wildernesschristianity.net/in...8th_Degree.htm

At the moment I am a master mason in the international order of freemasons for men and women and my current office is Junior Warden. I am also a Pleiadian starseed....

Oh and sorry there is no satanic devil worship in this. I am a very humble travel agent seeking answers....sorry.
What did it cost you?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 10:25 PM   #17
oiram
Inactive

Wink Templars, revolutions, murders, and the mafia

TEMPLARS, REVOLUTIONS, MURDERS, AND THE MAFIA
CHAPTER III

Previous chapters have examined the Templars' secret history and how they became Masons in turn. Not that the Masons are identical copies of the Templars, but their intentions are the same - to replace monotheistic religions like Christianity and Islam with pagan belief systems and a materialistic worldview, aggressively targeting all religious organizations.

This perverse teaching, painted in the colors of mysticism and occultism, was inherited from the Templars and forms the central belief of Masonry. It reveals itself in full to the upper echelons of the order, increasing in transparency bit by bit as one advances up the ladder. Masonry's global strategy is to impose this worldview on the masses by preparing the ground in a nice sort of way-or, in some cases, by ruthlessly eliminating any obstacles.

From the 18th century on, Freemasonry's global strategy can be recognized behind the scenes of some ideological and political movements. In The Occult Conspiracy, English historian Michael Howard explains the cooperation of occultist secret societies like the Templars, Masons, Rosicrucians and Illuminati, whose long, ongoing struggle is to return the West to a pre-Christian paganism. The backcover of the book reads:

It is a little known fact that for thousands of years secret societies and occult groups - guardians of ancient esoteric wisdom - have exercised a strong and often crucial influence on the destiny of nations. As Freemasons, Knights Templar, and Rosicrucians they affected the course of the French and American revolutions as well as the overthrow of the medieval order... The Nazis, of course, but also the British security forces, the founding fathers of America, and the Vatican have all had a part - for good or ill - in the occult conspiracy.

As quote points out, the fight against religion was not fought on one front only. It extended to a wide range of neo-pagan philosophical or political movements, the Illuminati who paved the way for the French Revolution, their Bavarian brothers who were trying to realize a pan-European socialist revolution, even to the fascists who founded the Nazi Party, and the Carbonari who prepared the ground for the Italian National Front.

These organizations and movements had significant ideological differences, but they also shared common aims and methods, such as applying pressure to religious organizations and ousting religion, replacing it with a materialistic or naturalistic philosophy. To this end, Freemasonry has taken different shapes ever since the 18th century, recruiting members from all different political and philosophical movements and even penetrating the Vatican, seeking to manipulate this most powerful Christian institution according to Masonic ideologies.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/templars/knights_templars03.htm

Last edited by oiram; 16-06-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 17-06-2014, 05:33 AM   #18
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
December 13, 2000 - George Bush Jr. Becomes the 43rd President of the United States. Confirmed member Skull and Bones. Also a member of the Council On Foreign Relations. Confirmed Mason.
[BUZZER] Neither of the Bush presidents are or were ever Masons.

Quote:
Secretary of State: Colin Powell. Confirmed Mason
Confirmed by who? In reality, he's not a Mason.

Quote:
The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove.
And yet you have not named any Masons being in the Bush administration.

Quote:
The Masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a center in the Washington DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching.
Are you talking about the George Washington Masonic Memorial? LOL What Illuminati teachings are conducted there? When were you last there?

Quote:
The leaders in this Masonic group were also Illuminists.
So the Board of Directors are Illuminati? LOL

Quote:
(president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason)
There's no "president of the Eastern Star" nor is a man in charge. He's an advisor to the presiding officer who is a woman.

Quote:
Rep. Jack F. Kemp, R-Hamburg; the Rev. Don C. Markham and Howard D. Butler have been elected to receive the Scottish Rite 33rd Degree and become honorary members of the Supreme Council of the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction.
Who cares?

Quote:
Newt Gingrich, Confirmed Mason.
Not a Mason.

Quote:
Oral Roberts, Confirmed Mason.
Not a Mason.

Quote:
Pat Buchanan Knight of Malta
Not a Mason

Quote:
Billy Graham, World's most popular 'Christian' evangelist is a 33rd Degree Freemason
Not a Mason.

Quote:
Robert Schuller, 33rd Degree Freemason, Pastor of the Crystal Cathedral and host of the popular "Hour of Power" television programme.
Not a Mason.

Quote:
Jim Shaw's Initiation to the 33rd Degree...
Never occurred. He was only a 32nd Scottish Rite Mason. He was never even invited to receive the KCCH let alone the 33rd, and he never once could provide evidence.

Old 17-06-2014, 05:47 AM   #19
ksigmason

Quote:
The Rosicrucians, founded by the Templars as a sister organization to Freemasonry but serving a different purpose, were darker and more secretive.
This is quite ignorant of history, but thanks for copying-and-pasting another's opinion.

Quote:
The first authentic printed Rosicrucian documents, "Confessio Rosae Crusis" and "Fama Fraternitatis," appeared in Germany in 1614 and 1615, and contain important information about the order.
Very fascinating reads. Along with the Chymical Wedding. Nothing about these documents or the Rosicrucian teachings is "dark" or evil.

Quote:
According to famous Mason, Baron Karl von Hund, the Scottish branch of Masonry represents the restoration of the Templars
The Scottish Rite didn't exist in his time. Plus, his Rite of Strict Observance was eventually rejected for the absurd claims of von Hund.

Quote:
The triangle, moon, and sun are symbols of the Rosicrucians as well as the Freemasons
So?

Quote:
In this sect, the Templars felt more at home than in the Freemasons' lodges.
Except there's a few hundred years separating these two bodies.

Quote:
The Templars accepted non-Templars into Masonic lodges, where they didn't practice the dark activities, like sorcery and alchemy, that they did in the Rosicrucian organization.
Prove it. Let's see real evidence and not just poorly constructed conjecture.

Quote:
Viewed from this perspective, Rosicrucian centers were an obvious place for the Templars to obtain the magical powers required to control material world.
This is one of the dumbest things I've read all day.

Quote:
In the Scottish rite, the title of the 18th degree is Rosicrucian Knight:
Actually the title of the 18th degree is Knight Rose Croix

Quote:
The Rosicrucians and Masons are two secret societies with one common philosophy and purpose, as is reflected in their symbols-rose and cross-within the Masonic set-square.
So secret that you think you know everything we do? We are the worst secret society ever.

Quote:
The sword, an indispensable symbol for the Templars, is also an irreplaceable accessory in the Masonic lodges.
So? The use of a sword in one group may not be the same used in another. Symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous.

Quote:
Since Masonry is the continuation of the Order of Knights Templar, the Templars' teachings derived from Cabalist-Jewish faith and rituals live on in Masonry.
This is completely ignorant of Masonic history and Templar history.

Quote:
The Jewish shofar, or calling horn, is also used in the Masonic lodges.
No it's not.

The rest is revisionist BS that has no validity or logic to it.

Old 17-06-2014, 05:58 AM   #20
ksigmason

Quote:
Previous chapters have examined the Templars' secret history and how they became Masons in turn.
You mean fabricated propaganda? Because there is no documentation that proves any real connection between the Freemasons and Templars. I'd love for there to be concrete evidence, but there's not. Many of the continuation myths can be easily debunked and have been.

Quote:
Not that the Masons are identical copies of the Templars, but their intentions are the same - to replace monotheistic religions like Christianity and Islam with pagan belief systems and a materialistic worldview, aggressively targeting all religious organizations.
That is not the aim or intent of Freemasonry.

Quote:
This perverse teaching, painted in the colors of mysticism and occultism, was inherited from the Templars and forms the central belief of Masonry.
There's nothing perverse about Freemasonry or any of the appendant bodies.

Quote:
It reveals itself in full to the upper echelons of the order, increasing in transparency bit by bit as one advances up the ladder.
Climbing that ladder I have never seen anything that supports your arguments. In fact, I have seen the complete opposite.

Quote:
These organizations and movements had significant ideological differences, but they also shared common aims and methods, such as applying pressure to religious organizations and ousting religion, replacing it with a materialistic or naturalistic philosophy. To this end, Freemasonry has taken different shapes ever since the 18th century, recruiting members from all different political and philosophical movements and even penetrating the Vatican, seeking to manipulate this most powerful Christian institution according to Masonic ideologies.
Freemasonry has no such ideology or plan.