Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2016, 09:20 PM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default WeRe bank is back

http://www.werebank.co.uk/

As we approach Easter 2016 ReMovement, in association with WeRe Bank, is proud to introduce “The Lazarus Taxon”. Simply put this means the reintroduction of an idea within a genetic lineage which was thought to be extinct BUT “mysteriously” Re-Occurs, is Re-Born or Re-Instated, or comes back from the dead!

The two injunctions for WeRe Bank clients and ReMovement members to now adopt as we move forward are enunciated simply as follows:

TWO INJUNCTIONS

1 Eradicate Debt – 2 Trade In Re


INJUNCTION 1
Debt Eradication

– LET’S OUTLAW FINANCIAL SLAVERY-

Under the banner headline of:
“DON’T FIGHT IT! JUST PAY IT!”

very clever, well done too Peter of England.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Likes: (2)
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 11:35 PM   #2
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default



A weRe bank cheque is not legal tender?

http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.u...?FileID=104875
Quote:
what is WeRe Bank? WeRe Bank was launched in the UK in about April 2015 by an individual. It isn’t a regulated bank, a limited company or a partnership.
It is operated by a sole trader, via a website and a mobile phone number.
It isn't a Rothschilds create money out of nothing bank?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2016, 11:42 PM   #3
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
cheques
are
not
legal
tender;
Does one sign a cheque making it thus legal tender?

Quote:
A more appropriate analogy is if Mr O was to give his gardener a Post-it Note saying “This is my payment for £50. Phone the number written here and you’ll get paid”.
Paid in what? what is a piece of paper called a £5 note other than an I.O.U for gold which we don't trade in now.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 30-03-2016 at 11:46 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #4
georggearless
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 392
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Soooo....it's not working?

Who'd have thought .
__________________
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:36 PM   #5
mormegil
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 325
Likes: 293 (153 Posts)
Default

Hi Gremlin,

Can you answer the questions I asked you in the link below please? This was from a couple of months ago, so surely if you believe in this WeRe bank you would've paid off some bills using it?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=264

If you could provide evidence of you yourself successfully using this method to pay off bills it would go a long in convincing me that it works
Likes: (2)
mormegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:42 PM   #6
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Forget Banks we need to get out of money system slavery. We need Ubuntu Contributionism.
__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:58 PM   #7
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default Many borrowers face losing their home after signing to were bank

Many borrowers face losing their home after signing up to an unauthorised online bank called WeRe

Large numbers of borrowers face losing their home or having their credit records wrecked after signing up to an unauthorised online bank.

The Financial Ombudsman has received dozens of complaints from borrowers who are furious their lender won't accept cheques issued by a website called WeRe Bank.

The firm had promised to help customers clear their debts. In exchange for a £10 monthly fee, it said it would pay off their mortgage.

Customers also had to pledge to pay the company £150,000 in ten years - regardless of how big their mortgage was.

But instead of cash, customers were given a book of cheques in the company's own currency, called 'Re'.

WeRe claims creditors must write-off the customer's debt when they receive one of these cheques under an obscure piece of law dating from the 19th century - Sections 42 and 43 of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882.

But aren't people losing there houses to the banks because of what is happening anyway?
Quote:
'There's no way to magic away money that you legitimately owe.'
Except the magic way it was invented in the first place.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 04-04-2016 at 07:15 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #8
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNRC...ature=youtu.be

Comply, NO NO NO
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:03 AM   #9
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,643
Likes: 1,236 (800 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Many borrowers face losing their home after signing up to an unauthorised online bank called WeRe

Large numbers of borrowers face losing their home or having their credit records wrecked after signing up to an unauthorised online bank.

The Financial Ombudsman has received dozens of complaints from borrowers who are furious their lender won't accept cheques issued by a website called WeRe Bank.

The firm had promised to help customers clear their debts. In exchange for a £10 monthly fee, it said it would pay off their mortgage.

Customers also had to pledge to pay the company £150,000 in ten years - regardless of how big their mortgage was.

But instead of cash, customers were given a book of cheques in the company's own currency, called 'Re'.

WeRe claims creditors must write-off the customer's debt when they receive one of these cheques under an obscure piece of law dating from the 19th century - Sections 42 and 43 of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882.

But aren't people losing there houses to the banks because of what is happening anyway?


Except the magic way it was invented in the first place.
Make it clear that You are Backing This Fraud please
There are people who read this and think it is ok to sacrifice their family lives to make a point - Or are just playing with people?
This isnt Icke, this is lunacy
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:16 PM   #10
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Make it clear that You are Backing This Fraud please
There are people who read this and think it is ok to sacrifice their family lives to make a point - Or are just playing with people?
This isnt Icke, this is lunacy
Freedom or fascism, what exactly does icke stand for then? how have you interpreted his presentation? Maybe you agree with,"work sets you free". Maybe you side with the government in there thinking, maybe we all got it wrong and you have it right. (sniggers).

Maybe you should watch the clip.

The system because people are waking up is going to cause alot of problems; ie, take real asset, from what people thought was real, ie, money. Oh money isn't real it can never exist only for evil purposes only, look at the world.

So if the banks, Rothschild owned can do it, then anyone can because the logic is there. We can all create any company we wont but have been told we can't by the gate lockers of reality. WeRe has gone beyond this point and has the potential to really change things for the better. We are in a perpetual slave mechanism for each and everyone of us, you can't simply throw money from the same ole bankers at the problem, you'll have the same problem to face again and again. It's so simple in it's genius what Peter of England has done and is doing.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 05-04-2016 at 12:32 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:24 PM   #11
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Hoarder, 87, is sent to spend night in Travelodge after bailiffs use sledgehammer and crowbar to smash down her front door and evict her from her home of 61 years

Bailiffs and police officer said to have used sledgehammer and crowbar to force way into 87-year-old woman's home
May Appleton was today evicted from a property she has lived in for 61 years in Cheshire village of Lostock Gralam
Earlier this month 'hoarder' had barricaded herself inside house, which is full of dolls, teddy bears and plastic bags
The pensioner had lost three-year eviction battle because her lifelong collection of memorabilia deemed fire hazard
She and her three sons put up in Travelodge hotel for the Bank Holiday weekend but after that they will be homeless

Illegal warrant? I think so.

This is going to increase, and people think that weRe bank is the problem.

Their is so much fraud going on it is so normal we think it is raining when being pissed on.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:35 PM   #12
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,649
Likes: 902 (509 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Maybe you should watch the clip.

The system because people are waking up is going to cause alot of problems; ie, take real asset, from what people thought was real, ie, money. Oh money isn't real it can never exist only for evil purposes only, look at the world.

So if the banks, Rothschild owned can do it, then anyone can because the logic is there. We can all create any company we wont but have been told we can't by the gate lockers of reality. WeRe has gone beyond this point and has the potential to really change things for the better. We are in a perpetual slave mechanism for each and everyone of us, you can't simply throw money from the same ole bankers at the problem, you'll have the same problem to face again and again. It's so simple in it's genius what Peter of England has done and is doing.
I agree that change would be good and that the way money us being created by tptb atm is no good.
But if you come to me to buy two if my chickens I expect what you give me in return to have a similar value. It could be two rabbits or a bunch of veggies or maybe you fix my car in return. Fine. But if you present me with money it better be backed up by something so that when I get hungry I can use that money.

You could even give me a few pieces if paper saying value = two rabbits. Or whatever. Does not have to be Rothschilds money.

But is WeRe backed by anything? I doubt it.
__________________
The 5 laws of creation:
1. You exist
2. Every thing is Here & Now
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:47 PM   #13
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I agree that change would be good and that the way money us being created by tptb atm is no good.
But if you come to me to buy two if my chickens I expect what you give me in return to have a similar value. It could be two rabbits or a bunch of veggies or maybe you fix my car in return. Fine. But if you present me with money it better be backed up by something so that when I get hungry I can use that money.

You could even give me a few pieces if paper saying value = two rabbits. Or whatever. Does not have to be Rothschilds money.

But is WeRe backed by anything? I doubt it.
But that is the point, money is backed by NOTHING! except our beliefs that money is real.

I know where you are coming from, getting off of 'money' going to be annoying. We got to prodeuce so much food that bargaining doesn't come into it, the expression of LOVE Is give out and if every did this then where is the confusion about 'what you owe me for what I gave you'????????

Quote:
But is WeRe backed by anything? I doubt it.
You're missing the point, what is the banks money backed by other than a signature creating your own funds. What is so different about weRe bank and the banks rothschilds own? The banks Rothschilds own have cornered the market, so to speak with its fake bullshit paper with everyone believing it is real. WeRe bank can do the same but instead of being controlled it is backed by energy and time. I am shocked no one is getting it.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 05-04-2016 at 12:50 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:01 PM   #14
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,649
Likes: 902 (509 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
But that is the point, money is backed by NOTHING! except our beliefs that money is real.

I know where you are coming from, getting off of 'money' going to be annoying. We got to prodeuce so much food that bargaining doesn't come into it, the expression of LOVE Is give out and if every did this then where is the confusion about 'what you owe me for what I gave you'????????



You're missing the point, what is the banks money backed by other than a signature creating your own funds. What is so different about weRe bank and the banks rothschilds own? The banks Rothschilds own have cornered the market, so to speak with its fake bullshit paper with everyone believing it is real. WeRe bank can do the same but instead of being controlled it is backed by energy and time. I am shocked no one is getting it.
No I get it. WeRe could work but it can only work if everyone agrees on it. To me that is all money is. An agreement. Are the banks thwn ruining that agreement by printing money as they like? Yes for sure.

I have or had circles if friends where weed sort of worked as cash. Most things values was converted into grams of weed. But its a product every body agrees has value. No one agrees WeRe have any value. Yet anyway .
__________________
The 5 laws of creation:
1. You exist
2. Every thing is Here & Now
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:27 PM   #15
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,643
Likes: 1,236 (800 Posts)
Default

I wonder why you have to make the joining fee and purchase of the cheque-book in real £ sterling personally to Mr Smith's private account ?
Could he not accept a promissory note at WeRE Bank's offices in Manchester?
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:27 PM   #16
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
No I get it. WeRe could work but it can only work if everyone agrees on it.
Isn't that the same as if all people came together we could destroy the Rothschilds and politics?

Quote:
To me that is all money is. An agreement. Are the banks thwn ruining that agreement by printing money as they like? Yes for sure.
I agree.

Quote:
I have or had circles if friends where weed sort of worked as cash. Most things values was converted into grams of weed. But its a product every body agrees has value. No one agrees WeRe have any value. Yet anyway .
WeRe bank is about people seeing the bullshit and having somewhere to go when the bailiffs come a knocking. WeRe bank is just a away to head off the bailiffs and banks if your willing to step into that 'self empowerment'.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:28 PM   #17
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
I wonder why you have to make the joining fee and purchase of the cheque-book in real £ sterling personally to Mr Smith's private account ?
Could he not accept a promissory note at WeRE Bank's offices in Manchester?
You know you can answer your own questions, this is how powerful knowing can be.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #18
rogerdun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,094
Likes: 95 (90 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Does one sign a cheque making it thus legal tender?
A cheque is not legal tender.
rogerdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 05:12 PM   #19
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdun View Post
A cheque is not legal tender.
A signature, plus you sign the amount on it.

When you put money into an account, don't you sign the paying in book? thus creating money (figure) that goes into your account and the actual c-ash sits in the till of the bank. Double dipping? plus the paying in slip is it not a cheque thus creating money? So a cheque is creating money?

Think about it.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #20
rogerdun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,094
Likes: 95 (90 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
A signature, plus you sign the amount on it.

When you put money into an account, don't you sign the paying in book? thus creating money (figure) that goes into your account and the actual c-ash sits in the till of the bank. Double dipping? plus the paying in slip is it not a cheque thus creating money? So a cheque is creating money?

Think about it.
Nothing what you have written alters the fact that a cheque is not legal tender.
rogerdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.