Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 04-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #60761
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Give me a clue - are there any that aren't?
Blake looks exactly like Crowley...he even managed to get a hidden 666 in there (inverted sixes on the clipboard that Hitchcock is holding). There was a hidden 666 on the Sgt Pepper album cover, as well as Crowley's scarlet woman and Crowley himself.

.Edit - sorry, not Blake, I mean the bald chap in the photo a couple of heads beneath Hitchcock, anyone know who it is?

Last edited by marlowe; 04-04-2013 at 07:36 PM.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #60762
underground resistance

I think that is Sir Norman Foster,
underground resistance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #60763
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojit View Post
He is a big shot in the NSPCC I believe too - I posted on this a week or so ago
Sorry ,which one is Sir Rodney Walker related to, the one that bought Saviles flat.
ALL SOUNDS A BIT
Is that the one that might have given Savile his free flat. was he related to this one Raymond Myerscough-Walker grandfather, maybe

Last edited by marny; 04-04-2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: spelling
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #60764
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthetruth View Post
Whilst I understand that some forum members don't agree with writing to MPs, I believe I am raising the ante!

This is the response to my 28th March email (you can copy it from my signature if you haven't yet written to your MP.)

Dear [ME]

Thank you for your e.mail. I will forward your e.mail to Theresa May seeking her comments. I cannot ask questions of Harriet Harman who is an Opposition Spokesman, not a minister.

I have also been in touch with Tom Watson and am happy to support his endeavours.

Yours sincerely

GRAHAM BRADY MP

Well.... that was better than his first response which was little more than a pat on the head!

Keep up the pressure folks!

We may not like them (tptb) - but they are all we have to work with whilst they put up the barricades between us and the truth. Keep chipping away with politeness but fervour.

Do you want a new email?
A new email would be great. We need to keep chipping away from every angle and keep the pressure up. It doesn't matter what their responses are, they need to know we know and we are not going away. We need to reach more people and more people need to join this battle and this is just one of the many ways people can become more involved. I don't think any idea on here is a waste of time. In my view anything is worth a try. What do we have to lose? If everyone just gave up a couple of minutes to copy an email and send it to their MP, we would have the whole country covered in next to no time. I would love to think people were willing to give it a go. I think the information we gather as a result may come in very handy publicity wise.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #60765
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

I have only just learned that Mary Moss has two other names.

What are we to make of this?
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #60766
angelthecat

Quote:
There is definitely an agenda in the breaking down of young minds - desensitising - mind control - Savile type hypnosis? Creation of low empathy individuals as abusers and picking out/creating low esteem victims for abuse.

Just as Savile cultivated his connections with disabled and infirm and abandoned children.

This explains the psychology - in an NHS environment - and also deals with the problems created for whistleblowers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHFjVXOm2EE
magnificent post, but it does spell out precisely what they think of us, they have been murdering us by the thousands for years, the truth be known is that the nazi's won the war and the Germans lost. Near the end you will have a bit of a shock, the reality of the Saville information, and this thread, is it is desensitising all of you, the fact that this thread has a few jokes and smiles is evidence that people, who were first shocked and disgusted are now lightening up. listen to the advice at the end and reclaim you soul.

on the issue of low empathy, consider long hours put in by junior doctors, police, and the armed services, in their initial training. then compare with the making of a good, loyal upright follower in a cult!
Quote:
The Battle for Your Mind: Persuasion and Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public Today

by Dick Sutphen

The following is an expanded version of a talk Dick Sutphen delivered at the World Congress of Professional Hypnotists Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. Although the paper carries a 1984 copyright to protect the contents from unlawful duplication for sale, Dick invites individuals to make copies and give them to friends or anyone in a position to communicate this information. Since the paper was released, it has been distributed to millions and is currently available on dozens of Websites. As a result of this awareness, Dick has been contacted by law enforcement officers, the BBC and investigative reporters. On numerous occasions, the information has helped to bring public attention to the misuse of conversion tactics. Some government agencies don't want this information generally known, for the techniques are used in armed forces basic training. Some Christian Fundamentalists, cults, and human-potential trainings would also prefer that the public remain unaware of how they are recruiting new members.
source : http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_..._your_mind.htm

now we know they are not listening, we know they dont care, we know they are evil, and we know that they cant be trusted to put their own house in order,

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #60767
barrymung
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Blake looks exactly like Crowley...he even managed to get a hidden 666 in there (inverted sixes on the clipboard that Hitchcock is holding).
It's a clapperboard and there's certainly not an inverted 666 in there!

Here's the original pic:

http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uplo...ho-in-1960.jpg

The '9401' is the production number; the '1-29-60' is the date, as in 29th January 1960.
barrymung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #60768
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
I have only just learned that Mary Moss has two other names.

What are we to make of this?
Can you give t'other names and a link plse? Didn't know about 2 names.

Also - has anyone else had probs downloading the transcripts done to date of the MM pics that were decoded?

http://ge.tt/6S4btJZ/v/0
I can't get this to load.

I wonder - WHY? Curious huh?
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #60769
barrymung
Inactive

Quote:

Also - has anyone else had probs downloading the transcripts done to date of the MM pics that were decoded?

Working fine here.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #60770
belfrybat

belfrybat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #60771
bossman10

Quote:

Mary Moss, Jo Flores, Jo Gavin.

Ref link: very slow. Click on link, clink on download on left, eventually comes up with save file. Its a PDF. If you cant get I have it and can send if you pm me an email address.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #60772
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojit View Post
He is a big shot in the NSPCC I believe too - I posted on this a week or so ago
Mm - all kinds of questions.

If Savile had the flat 'gifted' to him - then it must have been over 7 years before he died - or else there would be a tax liability - or maybe the donor had to pay tax anyways?

Also - since savile had so many props - unless the Scarboro flat was his main residence - there would be capital gains tax to pay on the sale..............but the sale proceeds of the flat would go into savile's estate - which is ''frozen'' - so how does the CGT get paid?

Plus - savile being paid in 'kind' not as a salary - he must have evaded and avoided tax most of his working career......................

and doesn't her majesty's revenue and excise - the tax man - get priority claim on anyone's dosh - surely they will be chasing up savile's estate to get their hands on the cash they have been duped of for so many years?

So where does that leave 'abuse victim' claims - or is Savile a bit like starbucks and amazon - exempt from UK tax?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #60773
achilles heel

http://www.news.sky.com/story/107394...ailed-for-life

On sky news at the moment.

Three jailed for life for the murder of a convicted child rapist.

Last edited by achilles heel; 04-04-2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: More text added
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #60774
marny
Inactive

Quote:

If Savile had the flat 'gifted' to him - then it must have been over 7 years before he died - or else there would be a tax liability - or maybe the donor had to pay tax anyways?

Also - since savile had so many props - unless the Scarboro flat was his main residence - there would be capital gains tax to pay on the sale..............but the sale proceeds of the flat would go into savile's estate - which is ''frozen'' - so how does the CGT get paid?

Plus - savile being paid in 'kind' not as a salary - he must have evaded and avoided tax most of his working career......................

and doesn't her majesty's revenue and excise - the tax man - get priority claim on anyone's dosh - surely they will be chasing up savile's estate to get their hands on the cash they have been duped of for so many years?

So where does that leave 'abuse victim' claims - or is Savile a bit like starbucks and amazon - exempt from UK tax?
Wessex Court Flats (scarborough) Limited, Scarborough. Public information about ... Incorporation Date, 19/06/1954. Nature of Business, 9800 ... Who started this business , looks like the same block he was in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
That's interesting, this 1974 interview seems to be suggesting that he was given a seafront apartment. Now who would be giving him something of such value... and more importantly why?

Last edited by marny; 04-04-2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: ADDITION
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #60775
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymung View Post
Working fine here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
Mary Moss, Jo Flores, Jo Gavin.

Ref link: very slow. Click on link, clink on download on left, eventually comes up with save file. Its a PDF. If you cant get I have it and can send if you pm me an email address.
Must be my download speed here.............

I don't want to download a copy - just to view. tbh I don't trust downloads - and my software doesn't seem to either! Thanks for confirmation that it works -will just have to wait til I'm somewhere I can get a better internet connection.

Are we sure that Jo Flores and Jo Gavin are one and the same? MM had a member of staff called Jo -
Old 04-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #60776
bossman10

Quote:
Must be my download speed here.............

I don't want to download a copy - just to view. tbh I don't trust downloads - and my software doesn't seem to either! Thanks for confirmation that it works -will just have to wait til I'm somewhere I can get a better internet connection.

Are we sure that Jo Flores and Jo Gavin are one and the same? MM had a member of staff called Jo -
http://legalaidcuts.blogspot.co.uk/2...newsflash.html
Old 04-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #60777
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
Thx - plus the latest development

http://legalaidcuts.blogspot.co.uk/2...length-to.html
Old 04-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #60778
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:

of course he was exempt

they all are
that's why they collect it
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #60779
bossman10

Default Chris Spivey

Three stories for ya.

The first involves Savile’s driver who has just been arrested and charged with noncing. I have no idea what so ever if that is the fella or not in the above photo.

The second story is from March 1982, and is about Savile celebrating Lord Matthews 40th wedding anniversary. I have added a bit underneath the article about some of the other guests in attendance.

The 3rd and final article is about Max Clifford having a punch up on Robert Killroy Silks TV show, which saw the paedophile Margaret Hodge get a soaking.

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=10783
Old 04-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #60780
barrymung
Inactive

Man found guilty of sexually assaulting boy, 11

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/ne...oy__11/?ref=ar

Comments section is interesting. It would be worth someone posting a message pointing people in the direction of this forum; the Journal are pretty lax in their moderating.