Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #59721
marlowe
Banned

I've given up asking about arrests. I mean, it's nearly eight weeks since the two and only Fernbridge arrests. It's obvious that Fernbridge and Yewtree are just the latest in a long line of cover-ups.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #59722
jayswriter

Sorry - hav been lurking and not doing anything but the loss of the trending twitter position got me angry - so just written to Jesse Norman (Con) for Hereford & South Herefordshire

Last edited by jayswriter; 28-03-2013 at 07:43 PM.
jayswriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #59723
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
I've given up asking about arrests. I mean, it's nearly eight weeks since the two and only Fernbridge arrests. It's obvious that Fernbridge and Yewtree are just the latest in a long line of cover-ups.
How are your leaflets going?
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #59724
marlowe
Banned

Back in October and November I was expecting doors banged down, a sweep of nonces up and down the land, paedos taken into custody, blabbing on each other, a flood of victims coming out, Heath being outed in the msm, furious protests, etc etc. All there's been is, dodgy famous people hauled in, warned not to say anything, then let go. No-one of any real importance taken in and questioned. No questions of real importance kept up by the msm. The British public has been slapped in the face yet again, and once again has taken it.
Old 28-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #59725
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswriter View Post
Sorry - hav been lurking and not doing anything but the loss of the trending twitter position got me angry - so just written to Jesse Norman (Con) for Hereford & South Herefordshire
Hi jayswriter - Great to have you on board and thanks for letting us know you have written to your MP.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #59726
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojit View Post
can you post the URL for this post pls?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193948

Check out the posters last reply to me. BBC Wales actually interviewed him but then they were threatened with instant dismissal if they broadcast, shocking stuff. It's so obvious they are going to continue the cover-up whatever it takes, we just can't stand for it I wonder if the footage still exists

Last edited by keepia; 28-03-2013 at 07:57 PM.
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #59727
keepia
Inactive

He has a copy of the BBC footage which he's not allowed to use! Surely he need to get it out there?
Old 28-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #59728
iwantthetruth
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
How are your leaflets going?

I have also been allowed to leave 5 leaflets on counters in the retail park

But that takes my total to 1763 - so I am not doing too bad am I?

Back on topic:

How De'Ath has the gall to suggest that the Savile investigation has gone too far, I will never know.

It won't have gone far enough until I see some arrests - and not the chicken feed that the CPS is throwing at us!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-8550187.html

Last edited by shanticat; 29-03-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: off topic stuff
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #59729
thentherewere4

THE FIREMAN'S PROPHECY

AND They All Thought Only Ted Heath Was Away With The Fairies
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #59730
marlowe
Banned

When the fuck are the mass of the public going to show a bit of intelligence and backbone and spirit? What has to be done to them before they realise we are all slaves ruled by satanic psychopathic perverts? Why can't they put two and two together? The Savile thing was the ideal opportunity, right there in front of them. And they blew it. They watched the tv and read the papers and went back to sleep.
Old 28-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #59731
bossman10

Some excellent info here. Reference to Isle of Wight.

Special Branch has photographs of boys bound and gagged in the back of a van off to a "party"on the Isle of Wight, the photos were said to be taken in the 1990s, no one was ever charged for these offences, but child killer Fred West did say that several missing kids would be found there.

http://tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=313147
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #59732
solinvictus
Banned

Default Baaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
When the fuck are the mass of the public going to show a bit of intelligence and backbone and spirit? What has to be done to them before they realise we are all slaves ruled by satanic psychopathic perverts? Why can't they put two and two together? The Savile thing was the ideal opportunity, right there in front of them. And they blew it. They watched the tv and read the papers and went back to sleep.

That is simple people have always been talking about Sovile in every pub with the man on the street all over britain since the 70s Heath as well. Only when the Media sanctions the chattering classes to talk they feel validated to speak out about it in casual conversation away from the rumour mill ..simply becuase since october a few expendible dead nonces have been given to the public to gorge themselves upon does not mean it will result in absolute corrosion of conformity not now or ever...forget the "public"
solinvictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #59733
keepia
Inactive

Guys, can anyone help here. The poster Denis on the Bryn Alyn thread has footage of an interview he gave to BBC Wales in 1991 which proves the police and authorites knew of the abuse. BBC Wales staff were threatened with instant dismissal if they broadcast. It's a VHS copy but he's going to try and upload it, I'm not sure he'll be able to, anyone got any suggestions how to get it out there
Old 28-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #59734
bossman10

Default Sun, Sea and Satan

Award winning documentary into Jersey by Bill Maloney and Pie and Mash Films.

For anyone who has not had chance to watch it yet, its a must.

Old 28-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #59735
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
Some excellent info here. Reference to Isle of Wight.

Special Branch has photographs of boys bound and gagged in the back of a van off to a "party"on the Isle of Wight, the photos were said to be taken in the 1990s, no one was ever charged for these offences, but child killer Fred West did say that several missing kids would be found there.

http://tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=313147
Isle of Wight missing boy Damien Nettles: Reward for information

http://news.sky.com/story/854889/mis...y-five-arrests
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #59736
branwen01

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
It is dropping but hey its my birthday and i need a bath
will be back later on twitter to join the troups
Best wishes for your birthday northernlass. Your posts are always well researched and you deserve a break!
Old 28-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #59737
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepia View Post
Guys, can anyone help here. The poster Denis on the Bryn Alyn thread has footage of an interview he gave to BBC Wales in 1991 which proves the police and authorites knew of the abuse. BBC Wales staff were threatened with instant dismissal if they broadcast. It's a VHS copy but he's going to try and upload it, I'm not sure he'll be able to, anyone got any suggestions how to get it out there
Most photographic shops use equipment to convert VHS to any format you wish.

WMV, MP4, AVI, FLV.

Any of those formats would make uploading easy, and in a format that anyone would be able to view.
Old 28-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #59738
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193948

Check out the posters last reply to me. BBC Wales actually interviewed him but then they were threatened with instant dismissal if they broadcast, shocking stuff. It's so obvious they are going to continue the cover-up whatever it takes, we just can't stand for it I wonder if the footage still exists
Quote:
spoke to someone earlier on who said that the usual 6.30pm slot of bbc wales news, (6.30-7.00) on BBC1 was replaced with an episode of fake britain?

anyone confirm?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #59739
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
Most photographic shops use equipment to convert VHS to any format you wish.

WMV, MP4, AVI, FLV.

Any of those formats would make uploading easy, and in a format that anyone would be able to view.
Thanks, I'll pass that on
Old 28-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #59740
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
spoke to someone earlier on who said that the usual 6.30pm slot of bbc wales news, (6.30-7.00) on BBC1 was replaced with an episode of fake britain?

anyone confirm?
Not sure as I'm not in Wales but the interview this guy gave was in 1991. He had a copy of his report that had been passed to the authorities who later denied any knowledge of the abuse.