goodness
Inactive

james bond queen olympics full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS-dCdYZbo
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #58722
oonalu

Default Heath

For many years he invited a group of political reporters to dinner on the eve of the Tory conference, at Salisbury in the south or the Riverside hotel at Poulton-le-Fylde when the conference was in Blackpool. He may have had half an eye on the good opinion of posterity, but it was also generous. Reporters in their 30s could hear, firsthand of that brush with Hitler's arm.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2005/....conservatives
Old 21-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #58723
oonalu

Default Doubt the biog mentions his raping children

Heath grabbed perks and luxuries, scoffing chocolates by the boxful, demanding money for his travels from commercial interests and taking no trouble about the comfort of those who had to travel with him. When, as Leader of the Opposition, he took up sailing, his yacht Morning Cloud cost £20,000 a year to run. Various businessmen paid for the yacht, but Heath was not worried by the danger of a quid pro quo: he got around the problem by never thanking them. "Gratitude," as Ziegler puts it, "was not one of his more marked characteristics."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...olitician.html
Old 21-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #58724
sxjack

Default Lux'bourg, Switz'land, Belgium, L'pool, Spartacus

This is something I came across on a Dutch site, whilst looking for clues from a tweet I saw about UK/Belgian child abuse networks.

I'm not sure that it's been posted before, apols if it has.

Please be aware that the information is disturbing. I'll just post the link below.

Links are with Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium and Dutroux, Liverpool, Scotland Yard, Spartacus, a BBC investigation in 2002; the article contains names we know and others I'd never heard of.

The word CRIES (in English) is apt.
CRIES is the name given to a huge paedophile scandal that erupted in Belgium in 1986........ CRIES was a cover organization for paedophiles, CRIES in fact stands for Centre de Recherches et de l’Information sur l’Enfance et la Sexualité (Centre for Research and Information into Childhood and Sexuality). This ‘Centre for Research’ was in fact a club for paedophiles from all over Europe.

http://www.bendevannijvel.com/forum/...pic.php?id=720

René Girard's mimetic desire.... people are essentially sheep-like and will copy one another without much reflection. The only choice open to the sheep is which pen they are herded into. (Courtesy of Tigger at jillhavern)
sxjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #58725
oonalu

Margaret Thatcher asked him to look after the wives of the G7 leaders during a conference. He took them to Stoke Mandeville. They were confronted by a man in tracksuit and jewellery but by the end of the day, they were eating out of his hand.

Jimmy Savile: Your memories

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15508702
Old 21-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #58726
bellahunter

On the wright stuff this morning , Matthew was discussing the benefits of foreign exchange visits.

A lady rang in and said she was from Ireland and aged 7 was sent on a visit to a visit to Belgium where she was sexually abused.

It's affected her all her life.

I often wish we could contact these people. I know she was only 7 but she may have know more.

Fancy being sent away from home at seven!!!
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #58727
gobsmackedmum

Default Good news!

Just to offer a little hope to the very many of us who feel down occasionally.

This week, since my outburst in Sainsbury's on Red Face day, I have been talking to complete strangers about what is going on. Each of them has taken the lead in mentioning conspiracy theories, paedophilia, corruption etc etc. I just started out by being friendly - weather, gosh what a long queue etc. Conversations have ranged far beyond the few seconds, maybe minutes you would expect.

We are SO not alone, people know about this stuff, far more than I had thought possible. Others are having huge issues getting stories into MSM. The cover up is huge but now it is visible to MANY, MANY people. People are talking in the streets, on buses, in the pubs, down the supermarket about all of this.

Keep it up everyone. The bubble has to burst soon. Everybody knows, as Chuggy said!!
Old 21-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #58728
buster

Default Elm House Visitor

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...m-guest-house/
buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #58729
gobsmackedmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
Margaret Thatcher asked him to look after the wives of the G7 leaders during a conference. He took them to Stoke Mandeville. They were confronted by a man in tracksuit and jewellery but by the end of the day, they were eating out of his hand.

Jimmy Savile: Your memories

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15508702
Wonder if we can track down Graham Smith and Keith Walters from that article and ask if they have anything they would like to add now the truth is out?
Old 21-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #58730
gobsmackedmum

Default Greeting cards anyone?

I feel it is time for another GC4J campaign. Most of the people involved last time have gone but surely, sending greeting cards on 28th could prove productive? They would arrive around Easter, and boy could we go down some roads why that is an appropriate time of year to remember children.

I vote we go for Number 10 again and then submit an FOI request asking how many cards about paedophilia were received. We could do the FOI on 28th and draw people's attention to the FOi during the #paedobritain campaign too.

A card with whatever inserts you wish to send. Be it the list of 105 investigations that have got nowhere. Or a list of the most recent sentences for paedos. Or some choice pages from here. Or a list of missing children. Or a list of all those suspected to be involved from the highest levels. Or a demand for a national, cohesive investigation. Or or or or

I'm off to buy my cards tomorrow.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #58731
bellahunter

Default Beaten till he bled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ng-school.html

Orley farm school harrow.

Dale winton a pupil as well as Antony Horowitz

Last edited by bellahunter; 21-03-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #58732
buster

HuhnePrisonDiary ‏@ChrisHuhneDiary 2h Just tried to hack George Osborne's Twitter account. Tried to think like him to guess the password. I gave up after 'spankme and 'cokewhoreRetweeted by Badladsplace
Old 21-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #58733
oonalu

A work colleague's sister did her nursing training at St James in Leeds in the early 70's, this was one of the hospitals where 'Sir Jim' played at being a porter. As a student nurse she was told to make sure she was never alone with him,

I myself met him in 1978 when I was 16. A close relative had been rushed into Leeds General as an emergency and I was at the hospital with my mother. She was in the room with our relative and I was sitting outside in the corridor, obviously I was very upset. Along comes Jimmy Savile pushing a hospital trolley, accompanied by two real porters. and sees me sitting in there in my school uniform crying. He did the "now then now then pretty miss" routine (he really did speak to me like that) and sat next to me and put his arm round me. I had always disliked him anyway, so when he suggested that accompanying him on his rounds would cheer me up, I was just trying to think of a polite way to say no when the nurse came out of the room and said "And I think she should stay where she is." I thought nothing of it at the time, there was too much else going on, but looking back I think she was looking out for me.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/chatter/...PagePosition=1
Old 21-03-2013, 10:43 PM   #58734
sxjack

Default The Belgium/UK Spartacus link

deleted post

René Girard's mimetic desire.... people are essentially sheep-like and will copy one another without much reflection. The only choice open to the sheep is which pen they are herded into. (Courtesy of Tigger at jillhavern)

Last edited by sxjack; 22-03-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: deleted post
Old 21-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #58735
oonalu

God bless Jimmy! He was a man with a heart of gold as well as his jewellery, I'll always remember him at Blackpool Pleasure beach when he took my 3yr old daughter on the dodgem cars, he was just a good 'down to earth' man.When he did his 'Jim'll Fix It' show she wrote in when she was 4 to ask him how 'painted leather shoes were made', she couldn't say 'patent'
I use to see him out jogging when I was in Leeds too. Great showman and will be sadly missed, RIP Jimmy.

I recall in 1962 he did a season in Gt Yarmouth. I did not see his show but have vivid recollections of him driving his white Jaguar E Type Roadster up and down Regent Road in the mornings ... big cigar sticking out the side of his mouth, sunglasses and at that time short platinum blonde hair. He repeatedly drove up and down the street making an exhibition of himself whilst holidaymakers pointed at him with their, "Oooh!! Its Jimmy Saville!!" remarks. I was 15 years old and working in the Bloater Shop at the top of Regent Road at that time and listened to his Radio Luxemburg shows. In 1964 he presented the first Top of the Pops show on BBC TV. At one time he lived in Peterborough and a friend who met him noticed his solid gold Rolex and remarked on it ... to which Jimmy Saville replied that he was fed up with the watch because it did not keep good time even though it had been back to Rolex several times for adjustment/servicing. He was a vey eccentric and very intelligent showman and one of the few show biz personalities who knew how to keep fit.

Re: jimmy saville dead!

After I waited and waited for a reply, I became suspicious and the novelty wore off. He started to give me the creeps. I never got to meet Ossie Ardiles.

I used to work with his nephew, he had a few interesting stories.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...le-dead!/page2
Old 21-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #58736
buster

Default From Chris Spivey's Blog

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=10442
Old 21-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #58737
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snozzle View Post
Just reading the last pages of Love is an Uphill Thing by Savile, I know, I must be mental for buying it, but.....
thanks for that insight

must remember that. 1974 - the year of the crank
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 11:28 PM   #58738
oonalu

I went to Leeds Uni in the mid 90's. I lived with quite a few medics who got placements at Jimmy's (St. James) hospital. They had a tale that if you wanted to know how many nurses worked on the children's ward you only had to be there when Jimmy Saville came to visit. Apparently they watched him very closely

http://www.southport.gb.com/showthre...1704960&page=1
Old 21-03-2013, 11:32 PM   #58739
sxjack

Default Cards again, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobsmackedmum View Post
I feel it is time for another GC4J campaign. Most of the people involved last time have gone but surely, sending greeting cards on 28th could prove productive? They would arrive around Easter, and boy could we go down some roads why that is an appropriate time of year to remember children.

I vote we go for Number 10 again and then submit an FOI request asking how many cards about paedophilia were received. We could do the FOI on 28th and draw people's attention to the FOi during the #paedobritain campaign too.

A card with whatever inserts you wish to send. Be it the list of 105 investigations that have got nowhere. Or a list of the most recent sentences for paedos. Or some choice pages from here. Or a list of missing children. Or a list of all those suspected to be involved from the highest levels. Or a demand for a national, cohesive investigation. Or or or or

I'm off to buy my cards tomorrow.
Me too. Are you going to FaceBook it?

Old 21-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #58740
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snozzle View Post
All those that think harry is not charles son; I thought so too. Then I came across this chilhood photo of her maj. Now not so sure.

Is that lizzie. I don't think it looks like her