Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-02-2013, 02:53 AM   #50721
tajas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
He was the Yorkshire Ripper, or part of an organisation that became known as such, Yorkshire Ripper Inc, with the royals, that thrived on the public outrage and media coverage - its what they do for fun and laughs. Yes fun and laughs.

Wake up to what these evil people are, They kill and sacrifice your kids and you pay them for it with your taxes. Then pay the media to read about it in their papers.

Fucking wake up!!!
When he was arrested, Sutcliffe was ordered to strip.
He was found to be wearing an upside down woolen tank-top
over his legs with a hole cut through for access to his genitals.
The Police officially decided to ignore this fact because they
didn't want to draw attention to the bizarre sexual nature of
his acts! It was filed as potentially part of a rape kit and not
mentioned at all at his trail.

Methinks a lot more was not mentioned at his trial, especially
involving other, involved, people. The Police wanted to end a
long, incompetent, investigation, as quickly as possible and rapidly
draw a line under it. Over - Solved.

Witnesses and victims who survived the "Ripper Attacks" often
described a very different person to Peter Sutcliffe and were
ignored, even after long, extensive Police interviews.

Last edited by tajas; 17-02-2013 at 02:56 AM.
tajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 02:54 AM   #50722
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
was finding info dont worry wont go there again
I don't think you need to apologise for that at all.

Sad thing is, we don't have to go to the Jonathan King forum to find defenders of child abuse online - they're active pretty much everywhere.

I was banned from Ireland's top political discussion website for trying to publicise things that have been outlined in this thread. The nonce shills and defenders still post freely on that site, propagating their evil and twisted lies and bullshit.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #50723
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
I don't get how Savile is not on the papers from Mary Moss if he was that close to Harry Kasir.

Did Kasir own other hotels? I have a feeling he is a much bigger fish than we are being told & he wants to get out to avoid getting suicided rather than arrested because of what he knows & he knows what happened to his wife.

Exaro exclusives are suspicious too, why is this subscription only site getting all the details & not the big tabloids?

The Times charge you to look at their site & want all your personal details to register.

Is this a way of separating the morons from the awakened? you can read the dumb stuff about Jodie Marsh on the Daily Sheep website for nothing but if you want the more intelligent articles about politics, you have to give your name & address & pay to see it.
Ooh can't stop reading and go to bed, all just great news!
Re Savile and Elms, in 1983 he was SO well known to children. If he didn't jangle jewellery, wore a wig, ditched the tracksuit and spoke without the catchphrases, could he possibly have passed himself off for someone else. Puddles perhaps?
Old 17-02-2013, 03:01 AM   #50724
peridot54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Ooh can't stop reading and go to bed, all just great news!
Re Savile and Elms, in 1983 he was SO well known to children. If he didn't jangle jewellery, wore a wig, ditched the tracksuit and spoke without the catchphrases, could he possibly have passed himself off for someone else. Puddles perhaps?
sweetcheeks i was thinking that! he had enough money for the lease didn't he?

And he could have been the man in the middle for ALL of it, linking things together all over the country and to Jersey and beyond

Last edited by peridot54; 17-02-2013 at 03:03 AM.
peridot54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #50725
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

IIRC correctly Jimmy Jones said PP had

- london gangster links

- hull connection

- now deceased

- irish connections

all except the last one fit savile.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:04 AM   #50726
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
We also know that Savile was good mates with a vicar called Rev David Bennett, who met him in Yorkshire and ordained him as an Anglican church warden.
And his close friendship to Cardinal Hume.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:05 AM   #50727
peridot54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post

- london gangster links

- hull connection

- now deceased

- irish connections

How does jimmy know though????

we looked towards jimmy tippett but i dont know how he fits in

Last edited by peridot54; 17-02-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:10 AM   #50728
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post

- london gangster links

- hull connection

- now deceased

- irish connections

Yes but his Mum's maiden name was Kelly, one of the commonest Irish names

Quote:
There are approximately 50,000 Kellys and O'Kellys in Ireland today. It is the second commonest Irish surname, not far behind Murphy in numerical strength
Do we also know for definite who his father was?
Old 17-02-2013, 03:11 AM   #50729
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Witnesses and victims who survived the "Ripper Attacks" often
described a very different person to Peter Sutcliffe and were
ignored, even after long, extensive Police interviews.
Sutcliffe a procurer/patsy behind the scenes...probably easy life behind bars, paid off, while the real murderer enjoyed fame and royal associations and top of the pops, and many other procurers currently hiding

Jimmy was the go-between, perfect bridge between pop culture and the royals
Old 17-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #50730
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by peridot54 View Post
How does jimmy know though????

we looked towards jimmy tippett but i dont know how he fits in
Jimmy J is very knowledgeable.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #50731
peridot54

Quote:
Sutcliffe a procurer/patsy behind the scenes...probably easy life behind bars, paid off, while the real murderer enjoyed fame and royal associations and top of the pops, and many other procurers currently hiding

exactly - i really agree. there's something about sovile that is bigger than we know yet i think.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:18 AM   #50732
tajas
Inactive

Quote:

That photo with Bruno speaks volumes.
I'd love to know who took it.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:19 AM   #50733
sweetcheeks

Actually thinking about it, I did read some interesting stuff a while back about Sutcliffe and how he only committed 4 of the murders. Apparently he took the rap for them all on condition he got a lighter sentence. The perpetrator was named as an Irishman, will have to go back and look the name up again.

Ooh just remembered it was a book written by Noel O’Gara. In fact it was ACTUALLY the book in that photo that Savile had on his bookself next to the wooden cross and his knighthood!

Please come back NOW TTW4!

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 17-02-2013 at 03:25 AM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 03:27 AM   #50734
peridot54

Quote:
Actually thinking about it, I did read some interesting stuff a while back about Sutcliffe and how he only committed 4 of the murders. Apparently he took the rap for them all on condition he got a lighter sentence. The perpetrator was named as an Irishman, will have to go back and look the name up again.

Ooh just remembered it was a book written by Noel O’Gara. In fact it was ACTUALLY the book in that photo that Savile had on his bookself next to the wooden cross and his knighthood!

hear hear ttw4

AND GOJAM

Last edited by peridot54; 17-02-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:37 AM   #50735
sweetcheeks

Quote:

Ah just looked it up and it was apparently an Irishman called Billy Tracey.

http://www.yorkshireripper.com/
Old 17-02-2013, 04:01 AM   #50736
tajas
Inactive

Quote:

That's so weird.

I just accidentally hit god knows what button on my keyboard,
and up pops a post by TTW4!!!

Time for a Frank Sinatra type comeback.
TTW4, you're needed!!! Haul ass man .
We're screwed without you. Seriously.
You'd be massively welcomed.
Time to get back where you belong.
Old 17-02-2013, 04:04 AM   #50737
tajas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peridot54 View Post
hear hear ttw4

AND GOJAM
Yes, and Gojam.

Unfortunately, at the moment, he has more pressing
issues to deal with. He'll be back, don't worry.

Last edited by tajas; 17-02-2013 at 04:05 AM.
Old 17-02-2013, 04:12 AM   #50738
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Interesting article in the Telegraph about Big Ears. MSM journos seem to be re-discovering their balls, finally.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-approval.html

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 17-02-2013 at 04:13 AM.
Old 17-02-2013, 04:20 AM   #50739
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
TRJJ is a bullshit merchant, distractor, and thief from this thread. Spivey is for real.
TRJJ went, within the space of 48 hours, from saying we are all conspiraloon nuts, to complimenting us on our work.

It was an interesting change of heart, I thought.
Old 17-02-2013, 04:30 AM   #50740
baddoggydown
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moran73 View Post
i think the bigger picture shows the tptb are getting more and more tired in their efforts to contain this and although we on here get fed up of celebs being hauled in these people are in the sightlines of joe public. people i work with and hear talking about savile arent talking about cyril smith etc because, and i'm not being arrogant here, they havent got a clue about anything outside of what the msm tells them or whats on the celeb circuit. the place i work in is in bham and i once had to explain to a girl not all that much younger than me what the birmingham pub bombings were as she had never heard of them. thats because she is a member of generation x factor.

now someone out of eastenders & corrie being done for child sex crimes gets them on the front page of the sun and into their conversation and if just one of the people in a little group of gossipers decides to dig deeper and jump down the rabbit hole we are winning.

the more celebs that get done day by day wont have the effect of desensitising the general public it will slowly wake them up because it will mean every part of what makes their daily routine so cosy is tainted and from there they will be asking how many more of my beloved celebs are rotten? how many more of my childhood memories will be soiled. if it snaps them out of their celeb obsessed bubble it is a good thing.

and as well as us knowing the rulebook the scumbag elite play from we all know their biggest weakness: greed and money. we have seen countless times people in their circles dropped when they are no longer of use to them. the same way the boychild winners of the talent shows disappear within a year of winning if they start to show any sign of looking like an adult.

look at sycos fortunes over the last 12 months: hes PR guru neutered, flagging ratings in both the US & UK and no-one out there to spin it etc means no money being made by syco for his masters. so we all know what happens next...

they cant suicide everyone they drop because these names, rumours, associations are global now on blogs, foreign news sites, twitter etc. just do a search on CR & Fernbridge and look how much comes up just on google and although its all info from here and the DI posters own blogs they are being quoted and copied on other peoples blogs and pages. the word is getting out there.

i sincerely believe we are living in an age that the dusty old establishment never prepared for and is now finding out what a big mistake that was. even if kitty and co arent arrested in the near future their careers will no longer be the same. can you imagine kitty having the balls to turn up at some hospital ward in the near future to pose with the kids? i cant and that is just one sign that what is being done here and on the internet in general is making a big difference.

i've noticed that each weekend this thread seems to get down in the dumps but within days it is back on track or out of the blue something big hits like MM docs. What Spivey is doing on his blog is massively important and now he has set his sights on the NSPCC and has 2 whistleblowers providing him with information that is another cause for celebration.

Remember Hitlers war was lost when he split his army and fought on 2 fronts: the elite are doomed because they are now fighting on more fronts than they can count and their distraction tactics like the horsemeat scandal, although of their own doing, is using up their resources and tiring them out even more.

i think if Anders was here he would tell everyone to buck up and keep fighting as we are winning more battles than they are but the war still rages. in the words of big jim morrison "they've got the guns but we've got the numbers".

I for one am in this for the long haul even it just means me tweeting links from here or dropping names and hints to as many followers on twitter that i can than so be it. i know twitter is seen as the domain of inane dinner based photos and comments but in my experience it is an invaluable tool for reaching people and getting snapshots of info out there for people to follow up. and it cheers me no-one end to see that people of all walks of life and from all over the world know this story or tales like it and they are simply never going to let it drop.

we live in age of balkanleaks, assange, wikileaks, anonymous etc people who regardless of your opinions of them or their tactics are massively pro-active and are running the elites ragged and keeping things in the public gaze.

i may be naive or a little gullible but i do think this is a fight we can and will win. it may not be over by the end of this year or even the end of the decade but it will end and it will never be allowed to restart ever.
I share both your frustration and your optimism. Tonight I had to explain what the Berlin Wall was to my 16 year old neighbours daughter. She hadn't heard of it. It wasn't her fault it hadn't been taught in school by useless bloody teachers but she knew aaaaaaallllllll about Auschwitz though. No context no background no explanation just a bunch of emotive lumps left to bump around her subconscious. Not good enough! What is heartening is that when I mentioned the Berlin Wall SHE WANTED TO KNOW MORE. And it was a pleasure to explain to show my photos my piece of graphitied wall even my east german workers hat. She knows more about Europe from 1945 until now than any of her schoolmates and it took less than 30minutes. She WILL wake up I saw the lightbulb click on in her head. Our battle isn't against people who don't want to know but against an Establishment that doesn't want them to know! Knowledge is infectious! Even though this thread moves in peaks and troughs keep plowing on this isn't going away it's growing damn right we are winning!
baddoggydown is offline   Reply With Quote