Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 30-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
waylander
Inactive

Arrow Taking animals for food

Point of information for the uninformed.

People that shoot/hunt/stalk/fish are far more in touch with the natural order of life and nature than people who don't.

Wild animals are free range. They have a totally natural life.
A pheasant shot on a rough shoot has had a better time on this planet than a super market chicken (by the way chickens don't actually grow in fridges-honest)

People who are critical of country sports, yet still eat meat, are kidding themselves and in my opinion are hypocrites.

A true hunter has the utmost respect for his quarry, he has learnt its ways and studied it, without this knowledge nature would not reward him with a kill.

Eating meat is natural 100%. Hunting is also natural to the human animal.

Waylander
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

1000% agree with you mate, hunters and fisherman do respect there quarry and have a telepathic connection to it, i would much rather catch my own food than by it from a shop or farm, no matter how well its been looked after at the end of the day the animal has a chance as nature intended, and you have to work for your food and you are taking full responsibility for your actions
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough

Last edited by hunter77; 30-03-2009 at 07:08 PM.
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
element
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander View Post
People that shoot/hunt/stalk/fish are far more in touch with the natural order of life and nature than people who don't.
But how would you know? You can't talk for others that simple!

Look, if your a hunter and you like to be one, fine.
But one can just as much be in tune with nature without doing that or eating meat.

Is it really natural order of life and nature, that we have to use tools and get clothes? Someone seems to have gone wrong somewhere...I'm not sure if things are going as they were meant to be, but that's a whole different thing.

Last edited by element; 30-03-2009 at 07:10 PM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
bornagain
Banned

Quote:

Waylander
Does that include the CIA?

~Born Again
bornagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornagain View Post
Does that include the CIA?

~Born Again
dont ,think it does ,or barry george for that matter
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #6
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
but that's a whole different thing.
yep..
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #7
boots
Banned

Quote:

A pheasant shot on a rough shoot has had a better time on this planet than a super market chicken (by the way chickens don't actually grow in fridges-honest)

People who are critical of country sports, yet still eat meat, are kidding themselves and in my opinion are hypocrites.

A true hunter has the utmost respect for his quarry, he has learnt its ways and studied it, without this knowledge nature would not reward him with a kill.

Waylander
+1

Sports shooting is a waste of life if it is not eaten.

Its also true that vegetarian societies such as one of the American Indians tribes died out because they relied on just plant's.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #8
element
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Its also true that vegetarian societies such as one of the American Indians tribes died out because they relied on just plant's.

But likely it's also true meat eating societies come and go. People that eat meat die as well.
What's your point? Logic is far to be seen.
What matters is the present.

Last edited by element; 31-03-2009 at 08:34 AM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #9
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post

But likely it's also true meat eating societies come and go. People that eat meat die as well.
What's your point? Logic is far to be seen.
What matters is the present.
You will never know your the present until you look into the past.

The tribe died and dispersed because of chronic bone disorders. lack of calcium.

OK. Point out a society that died out because they just ate meat.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #10
ratiocinator
Inactive

"Human use of dairy products is a recent and unnecessary development: a diet low in salt and rich in vegetables, fruits and root crops provides the best path to healthy bones. Dairy foods increase calcium loss as well as provide calcium. For example, cheddar cheese causes a net calcium loss in high-risk individuals, and cottage cheese causes calcium loss for most people in general. Foods such as meat, fish and eggs have a strong adverse effect because they are low in calcium and also cause high loss; foods that are low in calcium but also reduce losses, such as peppers, bananas and oranges, provide everyone with at least a modest boost."

http://www.satyamag.com/mar02/walsh.html

Last edited by ratiocinator; 31-03-2009 at 09:06 AM.
ratiocinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #11
the itinerant shrubber

I was having an argument with a vegatarian the other day and I made the same point as waylander. She considered herself an animal lover but has never spent hours outside in all weathers just watching and studying animals like I have. She said she like animals more than people but it turned out she prefers to spend her time in the company of other people rather than animals in their own habitat and on their terms.

I know far more about various creatures and their habits than it seems most "animal lovers".

I would never consider myself an animal lover any more than I'm a person lover. I treat animals with respect and as equals but as an animal myself,I accept that I am a predator and will prey on certain animals too. The animal lovers on the other hand seem to treat (a select few of cute animals) as fellow humans and have a sentimental view of nature.
You can love animals and hunt them too. A lot of people cant get theirs heads around that concept.
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #12
ratiocinator
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
but as an animal myself,I accept that I am a predator and will prey on certain animals too

Old 31-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #13
ratiocinator
Inactive

You are confusing 'predator' with bastardization of the race, psychopathic proclivity, and brutal urges.

But, we all choose our alters to worship at, don't we?
Old 31-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #14
ratiocinator
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
You can love animals and hunt them too. A lot of people cant get theirs heads around that concept.
Can one love children and sodomize them too? How about old people? Can one love old people, and steal their pension money?
Old 31-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #15
waylander
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratiocinator View Post
Can one love children and sodomize them too? How about old people? Can one love old people, and steal their pension money?
Can one talk shite and be clever (obviously not in your case)

Waylander
waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #16
tom bombadil

Quote:

Waylander
I am of the same opinion waylander.

I think the same as you on this one as that is how I have bought myself up (with little or no help from ma and pa on this one) but over the years I have been led down another train of thought. In my readins of trying to find the 'me' in me, I have read lots of books and the like and have listened to loads of guys and girls over the years, as we all no dought have done. A particular book that facinated me, as it answerd a load of questions that have never been (in my mind) answered properly was the one that Icke recomended in his works (as a reference) and that was When The Earth Nearly Died.

To cut a long story short, It is clamed that before the 'great flood' we as humans were living quite happyly on a diet of 'mostly' veg matter, and had little need or rather 'want' of meat stuff. Now one can take all that with a pinch of salt, but the point made later is that as humans, we later developed a greater need for meat as the flood quickly removed all the land matter that cant swim, and washed it away. Leaving only (not only but far far less) a sparce amount of vegitation to feed those that needed it.

cut short again, it points out a need to eat flesh to survive in this post raping of the land as paramount for survival. Thus our desires chainged. Rather meat became more important.

Not pointed out in the book was something I think hapened, and that was canabilisum. Thus folk that loved their breathern soon wished to bury or hide the bodies of the decised. Did we cremate them before the flood? Dunno!

Lessons aside (ho-hum) I am a meat and veg eater like the most of us, and will happyly tuck into a steak, but I am lesening my wants for meats due to what I am finding out about our (possable) past. And am happy with it.

Tom.

Last edited by tom bombadil; 31-03-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Added all the stuff after the first line...Doh!
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:08 AM   #17
exmicrochipmafia

Quote:
I really feel sorry for you. I think you truly need a lot of therapy and hope you get it soon.
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #18
sedate_solution

Quote:
That is a really discusting counter arguement !
sedate_solution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #19
sedate_solution

Now don't sloughter me guys, I do eat meat but not that much. I would like your opinions on the following table please !

I have nothing but admiration and respect for hunters and trackers & wish I was able to do it !

sedate_solution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #20
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
What about people who know how to find fruits, nuts, mushrooms and cultivate edible plants in a kin's domain setting? Wouldn't they be in touch with nature? If they were to kill their animal friends then wouldn't the animals be scared of Man and run away and hide causing imbalance and an unnatural order?

Last edited by mightiswrong; 04-04-2009 at 06:12 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote