Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2015, 11:33 PM   #201
optimalunity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Land of the Long White Cloud...
Posts: 3,067
Likes: 106 (71 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Can you argue the subject matter? Or are ad Homs your only reply?

I thought you were leaving this thread

If you are staying I think ad Homs are all you can muster. You obviously can't argue truth does not need to be proven to be truth. You have ran out of debate so you resort to attacks.

I'd like to know how many of my attackers in this thread are transhuman... You might be surprised...
There you go again, transhumanism is not a fact, I suppose you have seen them as well.

I am not attacking you I am trying to wake you up.
__________________
Love for All All for Love

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me

Last edited by i_am; 31-05-2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: wake yourself up and stop with the insults!!!!!
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2015, 11:44 PM   #202
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
There you go again, showing your stupidity, transhumanism is not a fact, I suppose you have seen them as well.
You mean it is not a fact to you.

Transhumanism is definitely a fact. You might be thinking something different than than what I mean when saying transhumanism though. I mean the infusion of a being with technology. I have experienced many different technologies where AI interfaces with consciousness. This is far above your comprehension though, so I expect you to write it off as crazy. It is an archaic mind that simplifies people's stories they do not understand as someone who is crazy. I do not exhibit any symptoms of being crazy. It is just one or two parts of my testimony that are harder to believe...

I have gotten to see people's reaction to the truth with my situation, it certainly isn't very pretty....

Quote:
I am not attacking you I am trying to wake you up.
Laughable..... Plz leave this thread, if you want to do something for me it is to never post in another thread of mine again. That would do me a service...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 01-06-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:01 AM   #203
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default The infusion of a being with tech?? I can see dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You mean it is not a fact to you.

Transhumanism is definitely a fact. You might be thinking something different than than what I mean when saying transhumanism though. I mean the infusion of a being with technology. I have experienced many different technologies where AI interfaces with consciousness. This is far above your comprehension though, so I expect you to write it off as crazy. It is a archaic mind that simplifies people's stories they do understand as someone who is crazy. I do not exhibit any symptoms of being crazy. It is just one or two parts of my testimony that are harder to believe...

I have gotten to see people's reaction to the truth with my situation, it certainly isn't very pretty....


Laughable..... Plz leave this thread, if you want to do something for me it is to never post in another thread of mine again. That would do me a service...

The problem I always have with you, is that you keep acting like NO body in the world are having real E T direct encounters.
YOU keep saying its all A I and tech then you said in your other thread aliens are A I .


Then you say Trans humans is a person with tech inside of them.
Ya I KNOW I have tech inside of me, ethereal implants maybe some semi physical too.

I still think I have one in my mouth.

SO you are RIGHT to a degree.

Some 'dreams' they give me ARE I believe what you say. Where as the alien isn't necessarily given it to me DIRECTLY. SO ya that would be A I.
Its already a pre programmed type of thing, for some OF MY lucid dreams and VRS dreams..



But I know the difference 99% of the time. Sometimes they DO give me the dreams DIRECTLY and even appear in my dreams.


Those are NOT A I. Well it is a little of both. The alien and their tech.


You make stuff so complicated and my experiences aren't complicated to ME at all.


Most of my OBE abductions in the alpha state are NOT A I . IT is a grey or reptilian being directly standing there at my bedside waiting to pull me out.
IT Is very elementary. Once I am in the abduction scenario, YA I believe they are using TECH. I don't believe , I KNOW they are.

For some of my AWAKE OBE abductions when I am completely awake,
for my vrs/lucid 'dreams' I DONT believe the aliens are anywhere near me.
They could be like many feet away.
For those types they are definitely using tech.
Over a year ago they were pulling me out awake by their hands.
So they were using a little bit of both maybe. Hands and tech.

My experiences are cut clear.

I was on the phone with my mom like a month ago and I kid you not , there was an ELECTRONIC sound to my voice. My mom did not hear it.
It was brief. Woops I guess the aliens screwed up for the time being.

Last edited by 1zenith; 01-06-2015 at 12:08 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:19 AM   #204
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
The problem I always have with you, is that you keep acting like NO body in the world are having real E T direct encounters.
YOU keep saying its all A I and tech then you said in your other thread aliens are A I .
Most ET themed experiences on earth are actually done By the shadow government in my extensive experiences and research. I have a rare view into this because I have seen a large amount of their deceptions, so I can detect them very easily in "contactees" on YouTube etc.

There are legit ET actions on earth too but they are more rare.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:51 AM   #205
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default HEY, name some names. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Most ET themed experiences on earth are actually done By the shadow government in my extensive experiences and research. I have a rare view into this because I have seen a large amount of their deceptions, so I can detect them very easily in "contactees" on YouTube etc.

There are legit ET actions on earth too but they are more rare.
Like, A Collier, or Barbara ?, or D Sims , or S Parkes?

Well the Barbara lady seemed HOAKY to me and the channeling .

So did that other guy Bashar. I don't buy into that at all.


I used to be more open minded about spiritual stuff and channeling etc.
But I know it is all mostly fraud or reptilian/alien interference or A I/tech. lol


1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #206
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Like, A Collier, or Barbara ?, or D Sims , or S Parkes?

Well the Barbara lady seemed HOAKY to me and the channeling .

So did that other guy Bashar. I don't buy into that at all.


I used to be more open minded about spiritual stuff and channeling etc.
But I know it is all mostly fraud or reptilian/alien interference or A I/tech. lol


I don't trust a collier s parkes etc. just because someone is dealing with ETs doesn't mean they have access to the truth. The truth is quite a guarded thing.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 01-06-2015 at 09:13 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:38 AM   #207
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Here is part 2 of my story for anyone who missed it:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...y-network.html

I'd post the full article but I'm on my iPad so that would be troublesome to format... The control grid technologies and electronic telepathy network is explained a bit in the article...

Electronic telepathy is the communication method of the future. Right now it is only a secret society type thing, with a few experiences/contactees in it as well but usually under a spell and having implanted delusions ... Some targeted individuals end up being spoken to a decent bit, but don't regard it as a privilege. I regard the electronic telepathy I have witnessed as a privilege...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 01-06-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:00 PM   #208
smac85
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 276
Likes: 12 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I don't trust a collier s parkes etc. just because someone is dealing with ETs doesn't mean they have access to the truth. The truth is quite a guarded thing.
Alex Collier is my new prophet
smac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:06 PM   #209
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac85 View Post
Alex Collier is my new prophet
He definitely has some good info here and there.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:08 PM   #210
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I don't trust a collier s parkes etc. just because someone is dealing with ETs doesn't mean they have access to the truth. The truth is quite a guarded thing.
Ya that is why a lot of aliens are a bunch of liars or they just tell you one thing.

It probably goes deeper.

I know they are doing cyborg stuff on me and THEN SOME.

They aren't gonna reveal their true secret or all their secrets. lol
I don't care what their agandas are, I just like my OBEs they give me. lol
I don't believe any of my aliens are from Zeti Reticuli.


They are always telling humans that. But i dont understand astronomy either. Well it doesn't matter how far away they are, since they can just astral travel or mind travel to us anyway or teleport.

Last edited by 1zenith; 01-06-2015 at 05:12 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 12:57 PM   #211
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

I couldn't agree more, any person who speaks verbatim about whichever ET's plans is being fead disinfo by that ET group or military abductors.

No way would any ET group give out datails of their plans or actions to a loose tongued human, unless it was disinfo for the opposition.

I don't believe all contact or abductions are human.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:06 PM   #212
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I couldn't agree more, any person who speaks verbatim about whichever ET's plans is being fead disinfo by that ET group or military abductors.

No way would any ET group give out datails of their plans or actions to a loose tongued human, unless it was disinfo for the opposition.

I don't believe all contact or abductions are human.
Well they wouldn't give any internal sensitive information to someone, even if they do not speak about it there is thought surveillance by the shadow government. Anything you know the shadow government knows.

They do give some minor details that are more or less useless beyond interesting things to ponder. They like sharing the universe with people curious about it I've learned, at least the good ones do. But they do run into problems...

How to stop targeting of any contactee ETs tell a bunch of sensitive info to? They haven't been able to stop my targeting.

Indeed they do not share their plans with any human source if that plan can give better strategy options for their opposition. There is tons they can't tell me when I ask them things. Like when is global first contact.

They have said before that anything they tell me they tell the shadow government too... It was self evident as truth...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 02-06-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #213
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Well they wouldn't give any internal sensitive information to someone, even if they do not speak about it there is thought surveillance by the shadow government. Anything you know the shadow government knows.

They do give some minor details that are more or less useless beyond interesting things to ponder. They like sharing the universe with people curious about it I've learned, at least the good ones do. But they do run into problems...

How to stop targeting of any contactee ETs tell a bunch of sensitive info to? They haven't been able to stop my targeting.

Indeed they do not share their plans with any human source if that plan can give better strategy options for their opposition. There is tons they can't tell me when I ask them things. Like when is global first contact.

They have said before that anything they tell me they tell the shadow government too... It was self evident as truth...
Thought survielllance by human military is another valid reason why contactee memories are blanked out.

I think too many people think of us being involved with two or three ET races, but the reality is there are many.
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 02:10 PM   #214
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Thought survielllance by human military is another valid reason why contactee memories are blanked out.

I think too many people think of us being involved with two or three ET races, but the reality is there are many.
I totally agree. There are hundreds if not thousands of human-like races involved with earth exopolitically just from our galaxy.

Ufology does not give an accurate picture of extraterrestrials. It's a shame. The people who do not even look into ETs are less delusional about ETs than the people who do a lot of the time just because there are so many psy ops in ufology.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:36 PM   #215
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Recently I was told in a telepathic conversation by a shadow government source that they will destroy me. They didn't say how. I figure if I write about it and then it happens I can gain a little credibility in such an event... My book and documentary works are ruffling shadow government feathers......

Full Article:
Quote:
I have to take these current threats seriously. Ever since I was told they were going to destroy me I have had a string of bad things happen to me.

I expect character assassination under the shadow government banner to discredit me. My upcoming book, which I will continue work on when my computer is fixed is uncovering the global conspiracy in a new light. The covert transhumanism control grid... I am a big enemy of this grid. I expect it to be used to attack me like it has in the past.

For the record, I will not suicide. and I do not engage in any serious criminal activity.

Honestly I am a little afraid of what they might do. They indeed have destroyed my life before...

They have upped the amount of subversion via mind control, torture, and threats since I started posting about my book and story.

If you believe in coincidences after they said they would destroy me, my computer chair broke, my computer broke, I got some sort of weird fbi warning about child porn in my browser when I had not viewed any child porn, my dad has gone into urgent care, and what I thought was an ok excess of cash for the first time in forever, turned into gone with bills...

Opposing the powers that be in my situation is pretty wild I guess. If any sites pop up discrediting me you know why. I am hitting too close to home with the shadow government with this blog and my books... Will I be destroyed? I aim to continue on with my work no matter what happens, if I am capable...
Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...stroy-you.html
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
contactee, electronic harassment, illuminati induction, omnisense, targeted individual

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.