Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2015, 11:52 PM   #41
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Hey I tried to punch on the link...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
There has been a wonderful discussion with this blog post over at the Avalon forum. Here is the link for those interested

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nati-Induction

I find Avalon has a much greater response to my material than the Icke forum, for whatever reason.

And thanks again oz for your response :luv:
..and my virus protectiion told me NOT to go there!!!

Does it have viruses on it??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:54 PM   #42
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
The fact that you are ready to believe what you write, merely because YOU write it, shows that it you whose grasp on reality is slipping.

You admitted this yourself at the beginning..... That you have lost cognitive abilities as a result of your experiences.

You are looking through a glass darkly my friend.
If you have nothing to add other than my story doesn't fit your perception of reality I'd prefer you moving on. You are not adding anything of value to this thread. Only attempting to turn people off from believing me it seems. Telling people who do believe me they're delusional, telling me I'm schizo, etc.

You are nowhere near close to the full rabbit hole EP. And it's possible you are an asset of theirs on forums to attack anyone who posts the truth(like king triad).
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-05-2015 at 11:54 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:55 PM   #43
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
..and my virus protectiion told me NOT to go there!!!

Does it have viruses on it??
You likely have mcaffee, they are paid off to warn people against conspiracy sites... It's a joke they say it's not safe. Not safe for matrix beliefs that is...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:59 PM   #44
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Weird I had that exact same thought.... before

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You likely have mcaffee, they are paid off to warn people against conspiracy sites... It's a joke they say it's not safe. Not safe for matrix beliefs that is...
I read this post. AND then it said "r u sure you want to go there?" .

But I didn't press on it. So it is safe then??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:03 AM   #45
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I read this post. AND then it said "r u sure you want to go there?" .

But I didn't press on it. So it is safe then??
Yes it's safe. Get anti-virus that isn't corrupted by corporate profits, paid off to sanitize conspiracy sites.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 12:44 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:41 AM   #46
metak88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,187
Likes: 232 (150 Posts)
Default

Nope, not buying it...
__________________
In rehab...
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:43 AM   #47
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Nope, not buying it...
Did you even read the full post? In my situation you get to see how people react to the truth. It isn't always pretty. I'd say humanity has a condition against being able to discern the truth.

This is hardly something to blame for though, as there is a lot of disinfo around in these fields.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 12:44 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:52 AM   #48
metak88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,187
Likes: 232 (150 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Did you even read the full post? In my situation you get to see how people react to the truth. It isn't always pretty. I'd say humanity has a condition against being able to discern the truth.

This is hardly something to blame for though, as there is a lot of disinfo around in these fields.
From your POV it's the truth, from mine it's a story posted on-line by someone, without any evidence to support it. Sorry if it's not the response you've expected. I even went over there on Avalon and check it... they don't want any evidence or anything... weird... but, hey... not my problem...
__________________
In rehab...
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:59 AM   #49
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
From your POV it's the truth, from mine it's a story posted on-line by someone, without any evidence to support it. Sorry if it's not the response you've expected. I even went over there on Avalon and check it... they don't want any evidence or anything... weird... but, hey... not my problem...
The somewhat reasoned discernment would upon first seeing my info, reserve judgment. There is no evidence I am wrong either. You are forgetting that part. So remaining open minded would be the best way to approach it if you cannot just discern it to be true...

Testimony is evidence, and my testimony is pretty outstanding for this sort of thing I've been told... You don't come across instructions like "read these and answer in your own mind, as if we could listen" by basically the most powerful group in the world every day.

The ones with the technological control grid are the most powerful in the world. I deal with them on a daily basis. It's a shame that instead of curiosity and looking further you just wish to cast doubt. Do you agree there are some people in the world dealing with the shadow governments? Why would one of them not be on the icke forum(or several)?

As for Avalon not needing evidence, most of those people have been seeing my posts for a very long time. So they know I'm not some nutcase, and have very solid information at times... Avalon is more discerning than most forums, although they do fall for psy ops slightly more often(if that makes any sense).
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 12:59 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:12 AM   #50
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You are nowhere near close to the full rabbit hole EP. And it's possible you are an asset of theirs on forums to attack anyone who posts the truth(like king triad).
Well, I doubt you could hold focus long enough to even read my stuff.

You keep saying you lost your memory and these 'ideas' apparently pop into your mind as if they are your lost memories and are real experiences....

I think you might want to rethink that method or discerning reality from delusion and invention, it might explain where all the BS is coming from. You said it yourself.

Your own testimony contains within it, it's own refutation.

Last edited by truthspoon; 12-05-2015 at 01:18 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:17 AM   #51
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Well, I doubt you could hold focus long enough to even read my stuff.
Probably true. I have a low tolerance for bullshit.

Quote:
You keep saying you lost your memory and these 'ideas' apparently pop into your mind as if they are you lost memories and are real....

I think you might want to think that method, it might explain where all the BS is coming from. You said it yourself. Your own testimony contains within it, it's own refutation.
I have seen the true technological control grid, and you are not above it as you seem to think you are.

And I analyze my own memories for authenticity. The human shadow government sources I am not sure are advanced enough to implant a perfect memory. They are always a slight bit distorted(at least in my experiences). It is possible I will be fooled of one for some short time, but I always reread what I write, and catch nearly all stuff of that nature...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:23 AM   #52
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I think you might want to think that method or discerning reality from delusion and invention, it might explain where all the BS is coming from. You said it yourself.
Funny how you are willing to armchair dictate what other people are living on a forum with very little background on them EP. Pretty ignorant.

I deal with very severe targeting technology on a daily basis. Here is a blog post of mine talking about some of the electronic harassment tortures I have been through:

Quote:
I get a litany of technological tortures throughout my days, I have not had a day free of technological tortures(plural) since late 2007. I have been tortured more than 200,000 times since 2007, in 2012 I was being tortured the majority of the year, I'd say about 75% of 2012 was being tortured for me... ...edited...

The tortures are ranging from synthetic smells, synthetic tastes, synthetic emotions(traumatic ones out of nowhere when I would never feel that in that moment), synthetic dreams(nightmares, OBE tortures), technological gagging/puking(I have thrown up about 50 times in the last month due to writing my blog and videos that expose things they do not want exposed), electromagnetic nausea, control of physics in areas that are quite plainly 'godlike' to create very harsh situations for me, synthetic pain signals, chemical drugging, food poisoning,....

...various electromagnetic tortures, psychological tortures, body tortures, muscular tortures, brain tortures, teeth tortures, body mutilation, headache tortures that go away when I put a metal plate above my head(in front of the satellite from me), stomach acid changing tortures(I am very incompatible to food now), targeting of areas of my body(like my scalp, or ass, they are crude like that), they put scenarios of horror in my mind like my lover dying or being raped, claustrophobic feelings when I can move just fine(severe ones at times), sonic tortures,...

...likely scalar tortures, brain damage making my memory only function with AI augmentation, mind controlling my family, controlling people around me to say things(that those people have no clue what they are being used as part of), an engineered car crash that they predicted to me, even told me the NAME of the person that I would have a collision with,....

....control of my eyes so that I look upward at my eyebrows painfully and have lost vision precision because of,.. they do the eye thing to me sometimes for hours at a time while they taunt me with their microwave hearing technology, energetic AKA chakra tortures,... And much more I cannot think up right now.
If I had all the medical jargon(bullshit) about my targeting I would have like 700 ailments! Are you serious EP, you are trying to suggest this is all implanted memories? ..........

You don't even get into the real problem with experiencers. Discerning technological illusion. You wouldn't have a dam clue about that, and have probably had the wool pulled over on you by them some amount of times if you are anywhere near them and their enemy...

My story might sound crazy, but experiencing it would yield a different perspective. If you had experienced what I have you would come to the same conclusions EP. My torture is blatant and ridiculous, criminal, and they get away with it because people like you disregard it and call people crazy who testify such things. They rely on the ignorant to get away with their crimes.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 01:45 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:43 AM   #53
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Here is a paste of the latest bullet points from my upcoming book about mind control, capabilities of mind control I have witnessed first hand(perhaps more will be added as I think of them):

My Book:


It will be offered free in PDF form on my blog,...
__________________________________________________ ____
Mind Control Capabilities in Bullet Points:
•Thought Surveillance (What percentage of the population is under this I do not know)
•Control of Concepts
•Implanted Conscious Energy (Often served to corroborate implanted ideologies)
•Memory Manipulation
•Translation from Concept to Linguistic Control
•Speech Control (IE: forced speech, covert methods and overt methods)
•Control of How Awake or Tired One is
•Control of How Buzzed or “High” One is on Any Substance
•Control of Body Language/Facial Expressions
•Body Control (IE: Used to rig pro sports)
•Technological “Possession” (Often construed by the controllers as ‘demonic’ if overt)
•Technological Channeling (Often construed as a facade that the channeler is dealing with real entities instead of just artificial intelligence)
•This technology is shrouded in illusions (People think it is demons for example)
•Control of Hypnotic and other Types of Regressions
•Negation of the Soul’s Influence on Consciousness (Soulular Attributes, Soulular Wisdom, etc)
•Negation of One’s Life Learned Lessons, Conceptual Knowledge Fragmentation
•Chakra Matrix Influence/Control (which affects what conscious and/or energetic state we are in+)
•Technology can create illusory symptoms of any real ailment/illness
•Synthetic OBE Experience (Indiscernible from authentic* OBE experience)
•Synthetic Astral Experience (also indiscernible from authentic* astral experience)
•Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality (VR while awake or asleep)
•Creation of Synthetic but very Authentic Shamanic or Psychedelic Experiences
•Artificial Intelligence Based in Most Facets These Days. Some things can be done manually, however all of it can be done by AI
•Remote Viewing presented as natural ability that is really technological
•Psychic ability or events that are really based on remote influencing technology
•Electromagnetic Stimulants
•Synthetic Optics (altering what the eyes send the brain)
•Synthetic Hearing
•Synthetic Tastes
•Synthetic Smells
•Synthetic Emotions
•Synthetic Pain Signals
•Synthetic Sensations of Any Variety (both good feeling and bad)
•Control of Hunger/Exact Cravings
•Control of of the Conscious Focal Point (Focus)
•Enhancing of the Senses
•Emotional Blunting
•Mimicked Cellular Addiction Symptoms
•Internal Voice Synthesis
•Control of Discernment
•Negation of True Analytical Thought - Synthesized Analytical Thought
•Control of Logic and How One Sees that Logic
•Synthetic Sexual Arousal
•Synthetic Intolerances or Cravings to Various Foods
•Subconscious Control/Subliminal Programming
•Control of the mind in all it’s different facets
__________________________________________________ ____

What I experience simply cannot be delusion in a lot of my testimony. It is solid fact. The fact others cannot discern that is mostly their own problem, I only offer it for those who can discern it...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 01:47 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:07 AM   #54
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Only the blind need proof to discern reality(not saying proof isn't useful). If you look at my blog you will see I detail much. It isn't all about ETs. The ET section can be ignored and there is still much value.

Category #1 at this link explains extraterrestrial and black project technology at a high level, it is all based on direct experiences:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/p/full...-articles.html

My credibility to those with discernment is based on my testimony. My testimony is not for the left brained who need proof for everything.
This smells of more omnisense BS.

We are asked to believe your tall stories simply because you say they are true. This is ridiculous in an alternative field with much disinformation.

If someone does not believe you you call them ignorant, blind or something else like left brained, its always other peoples fault for not believing you and not yours for not backing up your stories with evidence.

David Icke speaks about left and right brain hemispheres, he talks much about the right brain and the big picture, he also uses his left brain to authenticate what he says from several reliable sources before publishing, and even then he warns some disinfo might get through, discernment to spot disinfo is the name of the game here.

I have noticed that much of the information you post that purportedly comes from aliens disagrees with other researches and contactees in the field. When presented with contrary evidence you call them a psyop, its a word that you throw around alot to give the impression that your version is the correct one. You have called me a psyop also and will no doubt do so again in reaction to this post or some other derogatory comment that you use to defend yourself against dissenters.

The information that you post lacks credibility simply because you are asking that we accept information by an anonymous poster at their word.

If what you say is true then at least there ought to be some consensus from other researchers, instead you call them mind controlled psyops because they disagree with your arbitrary information.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:20 AM   #55
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

You keep saying you lost your memory and these 'ideas' apparently pop into your mind as if they are your lost memories and are real experiences....

I think you might want to rethink that method or discerning reality from delusion and invention, it might explain where all the BS is coming from. You said it yourself.

Your own testimony contains within it, it's own refutation.
Good point. It sounds like he is making it up, a person with a right brain imbalance like a new ager may fall for this, a person with a left brain imbalance a sceptic definitely would not. Neither would someone who has balance between the two brain hemispheres as they know how to use their inner sceptic along with the bigger picture.

This puts omnisense on par with channelers, i am not saying they are all incorrect, though it is as highly dubious source of information and needs much discernment, definitely not to be taken at face value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The somewhat reasoned discernment would upon first seeing my info, reserve judgment. There is no evidence I am wrong either. You are forgetting that part. So remaining open minded would be the best way to approach it if you cannot just discern it to be true...

Testimony is evidence, and my testimony is pretty outstanding for this sort of thing I've been told... You don't come across instructions like "read these and answer in your own mind, as if we could listen" by basically the most powerful group in the world every day.

The ones with the technological control grid are the most powerful in the world. I deal with them on a daily basis. It's a shame that instead of curiosity and looking further you just wish to cast doubt. Do you agree there are some people in the world dealing with the shadow governments? Why would one of them not be on the icke forum(or several)?

As for Avalon not needing evidence, most of those people have been seeing my posts for a very long time. So they know I'm not some nutcase,and have very solid information at times... Avalon is more discerning than most forums, although they do fall for psy ops slightly more often(if that makes any sense).
It would be nice to have solid information all of the time, or at least most of the time.

Psyops, when you point a finger at someone there are three pointing back at you. From my experience i have found many people are exactly what they claim not to be.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-05-2015 at 04:27 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:25 AM   #56
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

I had a feeling I would have a couple haters of mine in this thread. Swami you post nothing but negativity about me meant to do little more than sway people from the truth within my information. Obviously I made you butthurt when calling a thread of yours a psy op. Get over it.

I do not expect people to believe me when posting my story. But some people are able to discern the truth. Your explanation of a balanced brain is laughable swami, you don't understand a balanced brain.

I get a large majority of my information from direct experiences, unlike most contactees. Not aligning with "some" contactees is a compliment, many are US military sponsored disinformation.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 04:26 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:40 AM   #57
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I had a feeling I would have a couple haters of mine in this thread. Swami you post nothing but negativity about me meant to do little more than sway people from the truth within my information. Obviously I made you butthurt when calling a thread of yours a psy op. Get over it.

I do not expect people to believe me when posting my story. But some people are able to discern the truth. Your explanation of a balanced brain is laughable swami, you don't understand a balanced brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You sound like you are possessed by their AI to be honest.

I get a large majority of my information from direct experiences, unlike most contactees. Not aligning with "some" contactees is a compliment, many are US military sponsored disinformation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You sound like you are possessed by their AI to be honest.
More finger pointing, for all we know this could be true for you. You provide no sources no evidence as usual, just your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
If you have nothing to add other than my story doesn't fit your perception of reality I'd prefer you moving on. You are not adding anything of value to this thread. Only attempting to turn people off from believing me it seems. Telling people who do believe me they're delusional, telling me I'm schizo, etc.

You are nowhere near close to the full rabbit hole EP. And it's possible you are an asset of theirs on forums to attack anyone who posts the truth(like king triad).
I dont hate you, i dont know you.

Here you go again making aspersions, about an anonymous posters whom you do not know, simply because they do not believe you.

Its simple, though you do not seem to be getting it. No evidence, no consensus with other researchers, no belief. Its called discernment.

Experience is not enough on a forum like this where many have experiences out of the ordinary, at least some of these others do source their information when asked, from sources other than themselves.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-05-2015 at 04:48 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:02 AM   #58
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Well you perhaps are a bit clueless too. I've just checked out his website. It's just a fantasy zone. Very little of it seems to be based on reality but just fantasy conjecture. I think perhaps his Illuminati story is the same thing.

You should never believe anything which doesn't ring true to you. And this just stuff doesn't ring true to me.....

And I'm doing my best to give him a fair crack of the whip.
My thoughts exactly.

I have posted much stuff about aliens on this forum, basically out of an interest and curiosity, and being a fan of science fiction, which recently i am seeing as more programming. I have looked deeply into this alien stuff, i have also met a couple who came face to face with a couple of reppies, and escaped abduction. They back up and source their experiences, which was for them a life changing event, and set them on a path of research, investigation and experimentation.

I have also looked at the evidence against aliens. Both sides make good points and provide good evidence.

It can be confusing to be open minded and look at both sides, as there is always good evidence to back up their POV on both sides. That is except for omnisence.

I have always wondered why these targeted individuals consider themselves to be authorities because of their experiences.

I would consider electronic harassment to be an impediment rather than an advantage.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-05-2015 at 05:17 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:18 AM   #59
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
This smells of more omnisense BS.
This from someone who famously brought us threads like 'the Earth is flat' and 'the Earth is the center of the universe'...to be fair , also some good ones like 'circumcision'.

Om's dissenters have to put forward their own explanation

... is Om a paid dissinfo agent? Hardly only a handful of people are paying attention, not cost effective

Is Om crazy? ... No ,too articulate, and rational.

Making it all up for a laugh?... too much bloody work!

It's clear to me that Om is honestly trying to tell his story, gone to a great deal of trouble to lay it out, write a free e-book, knowing more will ridicule than thank him, and readers will probably not be numbered in the thousands.

It's up to us to interpret ,analyse, and put Om's story into the bigger picture. Some or all of it may be deceptive, lies, planted on Om by mind control technology , no one can now for sure , but it's his story.

I'd much rather read peoples life stories, than peoples opinions.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:45 AM   #60
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This from someone who famously brought us threads like 'the Earth is flat' and 'the Earth is the center of the universe'...to be fair , also some good ones like 'circumcision'.
At least the flat earthers provide evidence based on scientific experimentation, observation, and ancient texts. All omnisense has is anecdotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Om's dissenters have to put forward their own explanation

... is Om a paid dissinfo agent? Hardly only a handful of people are paying attention, not cost effective

Is Om crazy? ... No ,too articulate, and rational.

Making it all up for a laugh?... too much bloody work!

It's clear to me that Om is honestly trying to tell his story, gone to a great deal of trouble to lay it out, write a free e-book, knowing more will ridicule than thank him, and readers will probably not be numbered in the thousands.

It's up to us to interpret ,analyse, and put Om's story into the bigger picture. Some or all of it may be deceptive, lies, planted on Om by mind control technology , no one can now for sure , but it's his story.

I'd much rather read peoples life stories, than peoples opinions.

I would rather read material that can be sourced, with provided evidence, that fits into the bigger picture i have due to my own research and investigations.

Omnisense does none of those. So i ask for evidence and there is none, so it is my right to doubt information posted on an alternative conspiracy community with much disinformation.

Anyone can be a front for disinformation, there are those who are and do not write it themselves.

A story is just that a story if it cannot be collaborated.

As for the motivation of disinfo agents i can only speculate. Though i do know that there are very intelligent, cunning and clever people whose purpose is to delude us with lies and convince us with partial truths.

When considering the existence a being like the demiurge, who has manipulated a cosmic matrix for this purpose, and a conspiracy spanning millennia, i consider it prudent to look at all possibilities and be prudent in my discernment.

I have looked at the information provided by omnisense and consider it lacking.

If his information is so important why not go public like many others have done and not hide behind a pseudonym.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
contactee, electronic harassment, illuminati induction, omnisense, targeted individual

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.