Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 22-12-2016, 06:54 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default War on Chistmas

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...all-wrong.html

Yes there is a war and they are losing. Throw the happy holidays out and call it like it is. I stay aware of John the Baptist, I do not profess to being particularly religious. It follows that if you believe in John you have to believe in Christ. I celebrate Christmas. I fight them back. I will not change my beliefs as meager as they are for the NWO crowd. They have taken away crosses, statues, and the right to say God in public places. All of these things are unconstitutional. If you think there is no war on Christianity you need to do a little searching around on the net.

There is also a war on patriotism you can check that out too.

I'm trying to recall the towns name where they removed the 10 Commandments. Someone come in and save my bacon on this item.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016, 07:12 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

One theory about jesus is that he was one in a line of sacrificial kings who played the part of the messiah or anointed one each year

The custom may date back to a time where the sacrificial king was actually sacrficed but by the time of jesus it is likely the role was more symbolic. Each new king became 'christed' and symbolically represented the sun which died each day and was reborn but also died each year for 3 days around christmas time before being born again as it began its climb up from the horizon again as the days grew longer

Jesus may have been part of a solar fire worshipping cult that was able to worship in the outer portico of the temple on temple mount as it was a site used by aryan fire worshippers before the semitic Jehovah worship took over

This would explain a few things for example why he clashed with the money changers in the temple and why he was hung out to dry by the jehovah worshipping priesthood

The site had been an older hittite sun worshipping site and some sources claim that the brother of jesus, james the just who was the head of the christian church after the death of his brother was murdered at the temple by the priesthood

John the baptist was also murdered by the priesthood and jesus's mother Mary was the cousin of elizabeth who was the mother of john the baptist

Elizabeth was one of the 'daughters of Aaron' which is possibly derived from Araunah who was a jebusite king and priest-king of the sun temple in jerusalem

The old hebrew spelling of Araunah was ARNN and this would make jesus part of that same royal blood line and a descendent of the pre-israelite, Aryan Hittite priest-king of jerusalem

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-12-2016 at 07:16 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 07:32 AM   #3
raburgeson

Well the NWO is trying to destroy all the religions. Watch the Vatican banksters closely. They want a world religion and you can be sure the Vatican wants in on the ground floor. The NWO wants a religion that fits there NAZI agenda and the Vatican is falling somewhere between Luciferian and Satanism. What ever they are shooting for they want people on there knees and making them smile all the way to the bank.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote