Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 22-10-2017, 09:06 PM   #61
andy1033

Like i said, hollywood is the center of gravity for scum. Its a total system, of depravity.

Nothing comes close to what hollywood does.

Its a whole system, of predators and abusers, both male and females. Good to see the news is still coming out about this vile place, that inhabits america.

People talk, about all things have a minority that are bad. But nothing is like hollywood, the whole system is set up to be bad, and abused.

Considering 4 females openly claimed weinstein raped them, shows hollywood, rape means nothing. The rapists know, they can rape there, and there victim is too young, and has no power to speak out, or the police will never touch it, as its openly done in hollywood.

Its a whole system, where the newcomers have no rights, and those in power, know this.

Like we said before, bill cosby raped those females, and he for some reason, seemed to think what he did was normal. So what is normal in hollywood.

Whats normal in hollywood, is predators and abusers, whom see any newcomer, as a potential victim of there predatory powers. Thats the whole system, as the last 3 weeks has now shown, and its only the tip of the iceberg as they say.

Like corey feldman, said, they abuse kids in hollywood, and the kids do not understand what is going on, until later. He said, he did not understand, as he was too young, to know, what they were doing to him, was wrong. Its only later, that the victims of the abuse, of paedos in hollywood, become aware, that they were victims of predatory paedos.

No wonder michael jackson was so messed up, and went onto abuse as an adult, as these things often become generational. As people abused as kids, do not understand it is wrong, as they grew up being abused, they inturn, do it themselves as adults.

What gets me, is that if you knew a director was a paedo abusing kids, the public would still love there films. Its a sick system, and the public look upto these people and put them on pedestals, as we saw with michael jackson. But you just know there are directors that are famous, whom are paedos, and the public loves them.

I remember seeing that vile person bill maher, on youtube, on one of those talk shows, claiming he wished he was violated by some paedo, instead of being beaten up as a kid. He was laughing about it, on some talk show.

Disgusting, all of the hollywood people are enablers. When you see that vile person bill maher, laughing about a paedo violating a kid, and saying, he wished he was violated by some paedo, instead of being beaten up as a kid. Disgusting, and shows, you hollywood endorse, the violation of kids.

Some people the public look upto.

People like bill maher should understand, that being sexually violated as a kid, can way more mess up kids then being beaten up as a kid. Sexuality in boys, is easily messed up as a kid, far more so then girls, and those in vile hollywood know this.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 22-10-2017 at 09:10 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 09:38 PM   #62
oneriver

Feldman hints at naming names and a few days later is busted for possession of marijuana?

Clear and obvious message being sent here imo.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #63
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Feldman hints at naming names and a few days later is busted for possession of marijuana?

Clear and obvious message being sent here imo.
Yep, who in hollywood ever gets caught on drugs.

Like i said in another thread, hollywood does not care about the female stuff, as the public has some sort of weird acceptance of thats how females get what they want.

But they probably let that out, to release the tension, so that the deeper stuff does not come out publicily, like the paedo stuff.

So its not surprising too, that they would target feldman now. Like we know, hollywood is full of people taking drugs, and when has anyone been caught on possession in hollywood?

Yep, funny timing.

You would think, if true, they did it to destroy his credibility, if he was about to tell something more.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 23-10-2017, 01:54 PM   #64
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanesteve69 View Post
Speaking of Jodie Foster, do you see some of the outfits she wore in the movie 'Taxi Driver'?
She was only 12 at the time
Jodie Foster played a prostitute in Taxi driver (1976); I think she was 13 at the time. The pictures that I see on the internet from the movie don’t cross the line (in my opinion).

It’s sort of strange that Jodie Foster would complain about some producer checking out her young body. As a younger girl than 14, she posed nude.
On the following site are 2 nude pictures, that don’t showing everything. I believe that both of these disgusting photos were shot in 1975 by Emilio Lari. Her mother (who I believe was present at this photoshoot) thought this was a good publicity stunt.
She looks about the same age as in Taxi driver: http://persona.rin.ru/eng/view/f//15...r-jodie-foster

See the less revealing of the 2…

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No wonder michael jackson was so messed up, and went onto abuse as an adult, as these things often become generational.
You’re wrong about Wacko Jacko…
Michael Jackson was introduced to Corey Feldman and Corey Haim by his good friend Steven Spielberg. Feldman first met Jackson on the set of "The Goonies".
Feldman has made some comments about Jackson that confirm he wasn’t a paedophile but weird.

Quote:
'I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson,' he wrote, explaining that the pair had been introduced by director Steven Spielberg.
'Michael Jackson's world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.'
He insisted in the book that Jackson never abused him or tried to touch him sexually over the course of their friendship.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ife-drugs.html

In my opinion the most interesting story about Feldman and Jackson is that:
Quote:
Corey Feldman and Michael Jackson once went to Disneyland in disguise. To avoid being spotted during their trip to the amusement park, Feldman wore aviator sunglasses and a faux mustache, while Jackson donned a fake nose (!), sunglasses, and a giant afro.' The close friends stayed for the entire evening without being recognized. They got a last-minute room to stay overnight, and when Jackson realized the room contained only one bed, he ordered a cot for himself and insisted Feldman take the bed.
http://www.vulture.com/2013/10/10-st...eyography.html

When Corey Haim was 29 years, he and Corey Feldman spent four days at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch (they wouldn’t if he had abused one of them as a child).
In 2001, after being friends for years, Michael Jackson abruptly ended the friendship with Feldman.

Here’s an interview of Corey Feldman the day after Michael Jackson died: https://youtu.be/FBSDTy8-NTg

Last edited by st jimmy; 24-10-2017 at 11:50 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 03:22 PM   #65
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
You’re wrong about Wacko Jacko…
Michael Jackson was introduced to Corey Feldman and Corey Haim by his good friend Steven Spielberg. Feldman first met Jackson on the set of "The Goonies".
Feldman has made some comments about Jackson that confirm he wasn’t a paedophile but weird.
No, michael jackson just would not have sex penetration.

What michael jackson did was he liked feeling genitals of boys.

Thats a paedo, as thats called sexual molestation. Jackson, did not want to have penetrative sex with little boys, boys but wants to feel there genitals in bed with him.

Thats a paedo. Molestation is a crime if your touching underage kids genitals.

Michael jackson was a paedo, in that way. He would sleep with little boys, and like touching them in the genitals. Although not penetrative sex, that still a paedo.

Michael jackson, thought he could steal kids energies, and stay 20 forever. Nature proved he was wrong, as his heart gave out, and no amount of trying to steal little boys energies, will save you.

Its a bit like a jewish rabbi sucking on baby penis, of jewish boys.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 23-10-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #66
st jimmy

Default Johnny Rotten - exposed Jimmy Savile in 1978

Quote:
Crimewatch host Jill Dando was told that DJs, celebrities and other staff of BBC were involved in sexual abuse. She passed a file to senior management in the mid-1990s, which included sexual abuse by “surprisingly big names”.
She was disgusted that images of children and information on how to join this paedophile ring was freely available.
Of course, nothing was done...

In 1998, Jill Dando joined a campaign to help children spot paedophiles.
Dando was also looking into the death of her friend, Chelsea vice-chairman Matthew Harding, who was killed in a mysterious helicopter crash in 1996.
On 26 April 1999, aged 37, Jill Dando was shot dead with a single muffled bullet to the skull on the doorstep of her home in west London, moments after stepping out of her car.
Part-time stuntman Barry George was jailed for the killing in 2001, but his conviction was overturned in August 2008 following the emergence of fresh evidence. The crime is still “unsolved”.

Only after he died, in 2012, some of Jimmy Savile’s crimes were exposed. Jill’s fellow BBC presenter Sally Jones said that Savile had tried to kiss and grope her in a lift in the late 1980s. DJ Liz Kershaw and former Countryfile presenter Miriam O’Reilly have also claimed they suffered sexual harassment at the BBC in the 1980s.

Starting in 2011, investigative reporter Liz MacKean exposed Jimmy Savile and the culture of paedophile protection at the BBC.
MacKean quit in 2013, after executives shelved her investigative work into the paedophile ring surrounding Jimmy Savile. The BBC spent the next few years destroying her reputation.
On 18 August 2017, Liz MacKean was found dead (aged 52). According to the BBC she died of “complications from a stroke”: http://www.anonews.co/bbc-liz-mackean/
There are a lot of people, who claim to have exposed Jimmy Savile...

John Lydon (better known as Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols) on a spoke word section on a 1978 PIL album, (almost explicitly) talked about what Jimmy Savile was into.
See the following 25 September 2015 interview with Lydon on Piers Morgan's Life Stories.
John Lydon tells that “all the kids” knew what Jimmy Savile was into, and that he was banned by the BBC for it.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:04 PM   #67
unlockthepower

Quote:
John Lydon..
Thanks. I had heard the original recording but I hadn't seen this latest video clip of him discussing it.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:49 AM   #68
unlockthepower

Old 30-10-2017, 12:03 AM   #69
bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
I dare say most of you will have seen this film but if not, it is worth watching.

Here is a new link to the documenatry:

https://vimeo.com/142444429
Old 02-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #70
st jimmy

In December 1993, Corey Feldman was interrogated by the cops about Michael Jackson. Corey told them he had not been molested by Michael Jackson (nothing happened with Jackson). He also told that he had been molested and even who molested him.
The police did nothing with the accusation as it was more important to discredit Michael Jackson.
The tape of the interrogation was released to the press, but it has never been aired who Feldman named: https://youtu.be/rdITa9Ulx2A

In the following Tweet, Corey Feldman has almost confirmed that one of the paedophiles that sexually abused him, named “Ron” in his book, is John Grissom: https://twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/st...09063590686720
Quote:
hmmm can't confirm or deny, but that sure sounds familiar....

Oscar winner Kevin Spacey became famous for his role in “The usual suspects” of Bryan Singer. Spacey has been accused by Anthony Rapp for making sexual advances to him, when Rapp was only 14, and Spacey was 26.
Spacey is also linked to the Clinton’s, has been pictured quite close with gay activist Anthony Scaramucci (of Goldman Sachs, FOX, and part of Trump’s transition team), and also in the “little black book” of Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein together with Ghislaine Maxwell ran a paedophile sex ring for the elite, including Prince Andrew, and is connected to the Clintons and Donald Trump.
Also interesting is that Kevin Spacey earlier this year met with Chester Bennington, relatively short before Chester died (reportedly of a suicide).

In 1986, Spacey invited the 14-year-old actor Anthony Rapp, for a party at his home. Apparently, Kevin Spacey had a special after party with Rapp in mind...
Quote:
My memory was that I thought, Oh, everybody's gone. Well, yeah, I should probably go home.
Spacey, sort of stood in the doorway, kind of swaying. My impression when he came in the room was that he was drunk.
He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold. But I don't, like, squirm away initially, because I'm like, 'What's going on?' And then he lays down on top of me.
He was trying to seduce me. I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.
Rapp said he was able to “squirm” away after a short period.
Rapp, didn’t tell his mother, as it would have meant that he would have to tell her he was attracted to men.
In 2001, Rapp told about the sexual advances by Spacey in a Q&A with the Advocate. The accusations were made public without naming Spacey was the perpetrator: https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/a...z8b#.jn327Z25r

What speaks for Kevin Spacey, is that he didn’t continue with brute force, that he has not denied the account by Anthony Rapp, and apologised. Spacey has finally come out as gay...
His excuse that he was drunk is very weak: https://twitter.com/KevinSpacey/stat...48412842971136
It’s clear that if Rapp wouldn’t have resisted him, Spacey would’ve continued the sex act.
Obviously Kevin Spacey knows that he has repeatedly tried to “seduce” underage boys. I expect that more victims will speak out about Spacey in the coming period.

Last edited by st jimmy; 02-11-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #71
oneriver

It is telling of Hollywood that Rapp, at 14 was allowed attend an adult after party unaccompanied.

I think most parents would probably not let their 14 year old roam free with a group of partying adults, especially when said adults were of the Hollywood variety.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 03-11-2017, 02:13 PM   #72
st jimmy

That certainly was fast, literally within hours after my last post:
1) Corey Feldman (finally) told publicly on The Dr. Oz show that the “Ron” in his book Coreyograpy (2013) is really Cloyd ‘John’ Grissom;
2) Another victim spoke anonymously to Vulture about the sexual abuse by Kevin Spacey.

John Grissom was an actor who had small parts in 2 movies Feldman starred in. Grissom was even hired by Corey’s father, Bob Feldman, to work on his management team.
Grissom also provided Corey with cocaine and other hard drugs.
Grisson is registered as a sex offender in California. His listed convictions include oral copulation with a minor under 16 and lewd or lascivious acts with a child 14 or 15 years old.

According to his book, there were 3 other male paedophiles that had sexually abused Feldman (2 of which were brothers).
Feldman also told on The Dr. Oz show that the owner of a soda pop shop, where he hung out as a teenager, was part of the paedophile sex ring: http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/11/0...-in-the-1980s/

The actor Roberto Cavazos, has said he witnessed Kevin Spacey court and inappropriately touch younger male actors at the Old Vic Theatre, where Spacey was the artistic director from 2004 to 2015.

A former child actor has told that after he first met Spacey when he was 12, when the boy was 14 and Spacey was 24, Spacey invited him to his apartment for sex:
Quote:
Yeah, and we’re talking. He was kind of in high seduction mode and gave me his phone number and asked me to call him. He said, “I want to see you, and I want you to come to my apartment.” He said he’d always been really drawn to me at the acting classes, but had stayed away because I was 12. So I’m like [laughs] … now that I was 14.
(…)
I called him on the phone the next day, and he told me how he was in love with me and wanted to see me. I went and saw him at an apartment he was renting on the Upper West Side. He had a black Labrador named Snake. He might’ve been walking that dog in Central Park when we bumped into him that night. We started a sexual relationship that first visit, which mostly involved me fucking him.
During their last meeting at Spacey’s apartment, the boy claims that Kevin Spacey attempted to rape him.
Spacey’s lawyer responded to this accusation by this boy, with: “Mr. Spacey absolutely denies the allegations”: http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/kevin...ationship.html

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-11-2017 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:32 PM   #73
oneriver

Something's fishy? Is that a bad 'pizza' smell?

https://blameitonbealer.wordpress.com/tag/pizzagate/

Old 04-11-2017, 12:03 AM   #74
unlockthepower

Old 06-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #75
st jimmy

Default Robert Mueller, Marc Rector

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
During a news conference on April 21, 2014, Egan's sobbing mother called out several FBI officials by name: Joseph Brine, J. Stephen Tidwell, David Johnson and Robert Mueller III. They had refused to investigate the charges that her underage son had been molested.
I’ve tried to find more information on Robert Mueller’s involvement in covering up paedophilia. I couldn’t find a video of the mother of Michael Egan, Bonny Mould, where she names Mueller on the 21 April 2014 news conference. She does tell that she sent letters to the FBI, media personalities, newspapers, lawyers, and nobody helped them…
During the 2014 news conference, Bonnie Mound called out several FBI officials by name:
Quote:
I'd like to say to Special Agent Joseph Brine: You came to our house once. You interviewed Mike once. You called me a couple times after. I continued to call you. I continued to write certified, return-receipt letters to you. Everything went silent. What did you do then, Mr. Brine? I'd also like to say to Mr. J. Stephen Tidwell, FBI Los Angeles: Why'd you ignore my certified, return-receipt letters? Mr. David Johnson, FBI, J. Edgar Hoover Building, Washington, D.C.: Why did you ignore my certified, return-receipt letters? And Mr. Robert Mueller III, Director of FBI, J. Edgar Hoover Building, Washington, D.C.: Why did you ignore my certified, return-receipt letters?
I think that Bonny is overacting (I don’t see any real tears), but I believe she’s telling the truth.
The attorney tells that the “mother” wrote to the FBI-director (that was Robert Mueller).

Paul Bonacci had been sexually abused starting when he was 6 years, by (the clients of) Larry King and Alan Baer. Paul Bonacci was also the victim of torture.
In the following video, Bonacci tells that the sexual activities did not engage at the parties of Larry King, but only at the after parties. He explains that Congressman Barney Frank repeatedly sodomised him.
He also tells that he saw (then vice-president) George H.W. Bush at several parties. He saw a white boy from Washington DC and a black boy from Omaha perform oral sex on Bush senior. He also saw the daughter of Ronald Reagan at a party.

Here’s evidence compiled by former FBI-agent Ted Gunderson (now diseased), who sent letters about the sexual abuse, including kidnapping, of what he calls the “Finders” (the paedophile sex ring for which Larry King was the scapegoat): http://media1.7x.cz/files/media1:50f...ers+Report.pdf

Paul Bonacci has testified that the child abuse and brainwashing was part of CIA-project “Monarch”.
Obviously Robert Mueller was part of the cover-up. See Mueller’s reply to the 11 March 1992 letter by Gunderson, with the conclusion that there is “no evidence of misconduct by FBI personnel that would justify your charge of obstruction of justice”.

Another interesting investor in the Digital Entertainment Network (DEN) paedophile ring of Marc Collins-Rector and Brock Pierce is Microsoft Representative and former Congressman Michael Huffington who supported them with $5 million after a lavish party at the M&C Estate.
Former Warner Bros co-chairman Terry Semel was also involved with DEN: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...se-case-699828
(archived here: http://archive.is/hzNjV)

Even before Michael Egans and 2 others filed their lawsuit against Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley, and Brock Pierce, another similar lawsuit had already been settled.
In 1999, Alex W., who had met Marc Collins-Rector aged 13 in 1993, sued him in federal court in New Jersey, alleging that Collins-Rector sexually abused him from 1993 to 1996. That case was filed 2 weeks after DEN filed its documents with the SEC for a $75 million IPO.
Marc Collins-Rector, hastily departed from DEN, a month after he became defendant in the court case. It is not known for how much the case was settled. The IPO eventually was cancelled, and DEN filed for bankruptcy: http://nypost.com/1999/11/03/d-e-n-o...ows-pedo-suit/
(archived here: http://archive.is/fdrxE)

Last edited by st jimmy; 06-11-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:29 PM   #76
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Jodie Foster played a prostitute in Taxi driver (1976); I think she was 13 at the time. The pictures that I see on the internet from the movie don’t cross the line (in my opinion).
Brooke shields posed nude when she was ten years old, too. some of the images are full frontal nude.

Here's a link to censored images:

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/broo...otos-hot-pics/

There is also the film Pretty Baby where Shields plays a 13 year old prostitute. Not sure if the film portrays nudity or not.

And then she's at it again in Blue Lagoon when she was 14 years old.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 06-11-2017 at 11:58 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:39 PM   #77
st jimmy

I haven’t mentioned The Blue lagoon yet, maybe because when I first saw it (I don’t know how old I was at the time…), Brooke Shields looked quite attractive to me.
The truth is that Brooke Shields wasn’t as nude as she looked. Her long-haired wig, which covered up her developing breasts, was glued to her body to make sure we couldn’t see too much. Years later, the adult Shields testified that body doubles—of legal age—had been used throughout filming.
Reportedly, the stars of the movie - Christopher Atkins and Shields – developed a brief romance while filming, before they began bickering nonstop: http://mentalfloss.com/article/65248...ut-blue-lagoon

Brooke Shields has claimed that she lost her virginity at 22.
Judging by the photos I’ve seen of her earlier role in Pretty Baby, when she was 13, this was full-blown soft porn (Susan Sarandon also starred in that movie). Definitely more explicit than The Blue lagoon.
I label the pictures of Brooke Shields in Playboy and her role in Pretty Baby - child pornography: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=27

There are pictures of the young Eva Ionesco, including in Playboy, that are even more pornographic than the pictures of Brooke Shields: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=42

Some forum members have objected to the censored pictures of Ionesco I put in this thread. I think that without evidence most people couldn’t believe this…
Old 08-11-2017, 05:14 PM   #78
missm

Default The two Corey's

In the last 2 hours it's been reported that Corey Feldman has now filed a police report with LAPD here

And a friend of Corey Haim has revealed Charlie Sheen raped him as a 13 year old here

I honestly didn't think Feldman would speak up any time soon. Things are about to get a lot more interesting.

Last edited by missm; 08-11-2017 at 05:15 PM.
missm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:28 AM   #79
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by missm View Post
I honestly didn't think Feldman would speak up any time soon. Things are about to get a lot more interesting.
They're in full cover-up mode; real stories about sexual predators in the movie-business (like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein), but without paedophilia.
And a lot of fake stories...

Here’s possibly the (or a) story that Dominick Brascia is trying to cover-up with his filthy lies that Charlie Sheen was the A-list movie personality that sexually abused Corey Haim on the set of Lucas. Sheen wasn’t 42 years old at the time, he wasn’t a big star in 1985, and he has never had a family man image.

Do you think Brascia is reliable?!?
In the following article, Tony Burnham from Feldman’s book is named Dominick Brascia Sr.
The accusations against Charlie Sheen make it more convincing that Brascia is a paedophile.

Ron Crimson from the book is John Grissom. This has since been confirmed...
Ralph Kaufman from the book is Alphy Hoffman.
Bill Kaufman from the book is Robert (Bobby) Hoffman.

In this story it’s claimed that David Nicksay was the A-list 42-year-old that sodomised Corey Haim on the set of Lucas.
I think we’re looking for a bigger name than Nicksay; who is that?!? These days the production manager for Justin Bieber: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/10/r...s-abusers.html

Last edited by st jimmy; 09-11-2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:30 AM   #80
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Will Charlie Sheen be the next one to go to the miracle-working sex addiction clinic like Weinstein and Spacey?

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote