Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 12-11-2011, 11:43 PM   #41
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
I first met what I now understand was a hedgewitch when I was around 4 years old.She was always seen as an old local eccentric and lived alone with her white cat.

She took a shine to me and when the other kids had left would throw me a bar of homemade tablet out of her window for me, it was as sweet and as soothing in my mouth as honey. I think she favoured me because her cat liked me as I didn't chase or tease him like my friends did.

Since then I've somehow never been afraid of witches, quite the opposite, I admire the respect they have for nature and the beautiful way they celebrate the seasons and honour the unseen.Maybe I've just been lucky but all the witches I've met have been really caring, interesting individuals.
Eccentricity is one of our traits and it comes naturally.
I think that it occus in witches just because one of our 'ways' is the appeciation and celebration of the complexity and variety of life and of the ways of nature.
you see it in scientists too because they have a simmilar level of apreciation of the complexities in thier chosen field.

yeh the old dear like you 'cause you never harassed her cat us witches are always nicer to folk who are kind to animals than those who ain't.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:45 PM   #42
wounded dragon

reading the responses was annoying me so much i didnt read them all, this place for the most part sux

witchcraft is manipulation of that which was once perfect for all and is evil....

witches are not shamans....

the high priestess is the divine stolen from by the wickest witch ~ the witch is not the high priestess, the stolen from divine is....

you were right to be frightened, it was a warning

as the vision came from your mind, the witch took the form that you knew of as being witches

there is a very evil witch controlling humanity and trying to control all creation, she has caused most of our problems we should be in utopia but she steals and missuses most of the resources that are supposed to be providing utopia for all, prolly her closest cronies are male occultists (witches)

she destroyed the previous creation out of greed and did the same to the age of aquarius which was supposed to have happened in 2005 after the date was brought forward from 2012

dont expect to enter a new age in 2012

your experience was more a shamanic experience which happened naturally rather than a witchy experience which is controlled and engineered by the witch (perfect divine creation pulled off its course) against the best interests of all beings in creation
wounded dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #43
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wounded dragon View Post
reading the responses was annoying me so much i didnt read them all, this place for the most part sux

witchcraft is manipulation of that which was once perfect for all and is evil....

the high priestess is the divine stolen from by the wickest witch ~ the witch is not the high priestess, the stolen from divine is....

as the vision came from your mind, the witch took the form that you knew of as being witches

there is a very evil witch controlling humanity and trying to control all creation, she has caused most of our problems we should be in utopia but she steals and missuses most of the resources that are supposed to be providing utopia for all, prolly her closest cronies are male occultists (witches)

she destroyed the previous creation out of greed and did the same to the age of aquarius which was supposed to have happened in 2005 after the date was brought forward from 2012

your experience was more a shamanic experience which happened naturally rather than a witchy experience which is controlled and engineered by the witch (perfect divine creation pulled off its course) against the best interests of all beings in creation
I am not evil - witches are not evil that is bullshit christian propaganda.
if evil uses a pen does that make pens evil?

Last edited by deadhawk; 12-11-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #44
wounded dragon

the witch heads the wiccan movement but claims to be a goddess LOL a goddess into manipulating that which the divine creates

lots of hansels and gretels have been lured by the candy

glass spider is a prophecy about the witch being reverred by her followers even after she has destroyed creation (the divine mother is creation herself) like she did the last one and left everyone to fend for themselves

david bowie ~ glass spider
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ss+spider&aq=f

and this also refers to her

led zepplin ~ stairway to heaven
Old 13-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #45
cantata
Inactive

Quote:

Oh grow up at last and DO face what's outside your own little domain...

EVERYTHING has been put here for Human use and manipulation. Without Human use and manipulation, we'd ALL be stuffed. If you DARE to open your eyes an actually look... you'll see that Scientists and magicians are all working along the same lines.

Or duck under your bible and utter the "poetry" of yore (prayers) lol.

cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #46
cantata
Inactive

Quote:
the witch heads the wiccan movement but claims to be a goddess LOL a goddess into manipulating that which the divine creates

glass spider is a prophecy about the witch being reverred by her followers even after she has destroyed creation (the divine mother is creation herself) like she did the last one and left everyone to fend for themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA

David Bowie and Lepplin songs are your AUTHORITIES??? Lolololol.

I mean, come on!!!!
Old 13-11-2011, 12:26 AM   #47
deadhawk

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA
witches do not have deities when we refer to earth mother we are not speaking of a godess we mean the planet.
and it is to creation herself we are faithful
the thing you are calling 'the witch who stole the power'
is actually 'god' and that entity is a lizard alien commander not a witch.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:32 AM   #48
wounded dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
I am not evil - witches are not evil that is bullshit christian propaganda.
if evil uses a pen does that make pens evil?
okay maybe there are some witches who manipulate the manipulated divine creation back to being something that is not as bad as what the first witch did to it

and though i thought i had not yet met a witch that i liked i like you and i remembered i was once helped by a wonderful witch... he told me that when the most evil witch turned clubs to spades in a spell againt the goddess he had been diamonds and he learned hearts he told me some secret wiccan knowledge and then who ever he served must have punished him severely for this for he became most distressed and remained this way for the rest of the time i knew him, he wouldnt talk about it

witches often believe they are healers and that they harm none because they recieve from the head witch or attract healing energy and direct it towards a sufferer (while being filled with it themselves), the problem is that it does harm because it was originally going where it would be best for all equal comfort for everybeing in creation, maybe it was on its way to a chicken having its beak chopped off so it doesnt peck itself to death in distress, (having their beaks chopped off is excrutiatingly painful) or perhaps it was going to some poor activist being tortured for trying to enlighten people about the truth (that we are in a spiritual takeover aswell as a physical one) evil is in control and those that magik chooses to go to (the shamans) rather than is commanded to serve by a witch are under attack from the more evil of the occultists because they are a threat to evil gaining total control

the path of evil is paved with good intent

stealing is bad, turning something perfect into something different is bad too, greed may be for many things not just money, it can be greed for power, for love energy, for accolades, control, many things

if the ones at the top werent stealing so much of the love energy to have for themselves there would be enough for everyone to be more than content, they have been stealing more and more but gradually so that people dont realise that they were happier years ago when they were supported by love emotion in the atmosphere (love energy is love emotion stolen before it is perfectly made) love emotion is the highest power

creation was not suppossed to be like this, the divine have been under attack from evil since the beginning of creation

the horned one someone spoke of who is not bad is the devil whose reputation as the redeemer of evil people is being destroyed by evil folks terrified of getting their souls back on judgement day

witchcraft is not a pen it is a system, a system that when used causes damage to the wellbeing of creation beings

the greedy (greed is the root to evil not money) ones of course are very hard to convert because if they cease to be involved in it there is less benefit for them in the short term.... because they continually want more(greed is never satisfied), they do not want to make do with less, someone who has been increasingly rewarded by the wickedsest witch with love energy and is brimming with it doesnt want to lower their standard of living becaue they have become selfish which is the opposite of divine worthy

abba ~ winner takes it all

Last edited by wounded dragon; 13-11-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:53 AM   #49
deadhawk

Quote:

stealing is bad, turning something perfect into something different is bad too, greed may be for many things not just money, it can be greed for power, for love energy, for accolades, control,

creation was not suppossed to be like this, the divine have been under attack from evil since the beginning of creation
those are Witchy principles, (more or less) - part of the 'way'.

I don't manipulate energies - they guide me. When im divining - the earth's power flows through me exactly as it does at all other times.
during a scrying or divining session I am tuned in and aware of the power. that's the only difference - my awareness of the energy flow.
I don't direct those energies - they direct me.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:57 AM   #50
wounded dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantata View Post
Oh grow up at last and DO face what's outside your own little domain...

EVERYTHING has been put here for Human use and manipulation. Without Human use and manipulation, we'd ALL be stuffed. If you DARE to open your eyes an actually look... you'll see that Scientists and magicians are all working along the same lines.

Or duck under your bible and utter the "poetry" of yore (prayers) lol.

i am not religious my poetry is not prayers it is storytelling, there is no-one above me to pray to anyways, the only time i have asked for anything i asked for a sign of hope and a musician provided me with one

i have no faith in scientists either
Old 13-11-2011, 01:33 AM   #51
cantata
Inactive

Quote:
i am not religious my poetry is not prayers it is storytelling, there is no-one above me to pray to anyways, the only time i have asked for anything i asked for a sign of hope and a musician provided me with one

i have no faith in scientists either
There is nothing that has been put on this earth except for Human use and manipulation. You and I are only able to connect and communicate because of that.

Use is how you will... and hopefully for The Good.

We ARE The Biz!!!

Last edited by cantata; 13-11-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:43 AM   #52
wounded dragon

Quote:
typical christian bullshit propaganda trying to demonise people who would not bow before their evil lord god

we do not and have never eaten human flesh.

the garter has got fuck all to do with us and if a witch told some one that it did she or he were taking the piss
of course more likely some researcher found a christian lie to that effect

read some norse mythology in stead of post christian stories specifically designed to scare children
ther are good witches and bad witches we have magic sure but we aint spell-casting demonic creatures we are people
and don't insult the Tuatha de Dannan by using thier colloquial name 'Fairy' in conjunction with tales to describe terror stories written by christians. and if you do use it spell it like this = 'Faerie'

i've had experiences with fairy's and fairy magic, fairy magic said 'they made me do terrible things' i am hoping i have now freed it from control of witches but they may again have it under their control, what is Tuatha de Dannan ?

the poster said there is often a kernel of truth to stories such as Roald Dahls, i think they were indicating that the witches scare children and do bad things to them, not literally eat them

Last edited by wounded dragon; 13-11-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:14 AM   #53
deadhawk

Quote:
i've had experiences with fairy's and fairy magic, fairy magic said 'they made me do terrible things' i am hoping i have now freed it from control of witches but they may again have it under their control, what is Tuatha de Dannan ?

the poster said there is often a kernel of truth to stories such as Roald Dahls, i think they were indicating that the witches scare children and do bad things to them, not literally eat them
children fear whatever thier parents tell them to.
witches scare every one but it is not through our actions just because we are percived as weird or powerful . hermits scare people too so do houseflies and mice and moths none of them will harm you though.

if you dunno who the Tuatha de Dannan are how did you manage to get 'fairy' magic out of witches controll. (we never had controll of faerie magic in the first place- it's thier own--but ill over look that --they don't have any controll over us either)

Tuatha de Dannan = Children of the Godess Danu. later became known simply as "tuatha" = the children - the term "Faerie" was adopted to refer to them during the christian era.

'faerie' has a celtic root meaning 'wee folk' which came from a time before the Tuatha were defeated in battle by the 'Sons of Mil'* and refered at that time to what we now call leprechauns.

they Tuatha were not 'wee folk' but their status among man had diminished by then that the myth of them being tiny creatures suited the christians while at the same time saving them from being totally eradicated from history. and the memories of people

* = Sons of Mil or Milesians these people are regarded as the first true irish ancestor they came to Ireland around 1000bc.
the sons of Mil are also known as the Gaels.

Last edited by deadhawk; 13-11-2011 at 02:17 AM.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:29 AM   #54
wounded dragon

oh, i've shared experiences with real fairys
Old 13-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #55
wounded dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantata View Post
There is nothing that has been put on this earth except for Human use and manipulation. You and I are only able to connect and communicate because of that.

Use is how you will... and hopefully for The Good.

We ARE The Biz!!!

dog shit ! enjoy that
Old 13-11-2011, 02:42 AM   #56
wounded dragon

Quote:
Eccentricity is one of our traits and it comes naturally.
I think that it occus in witches just because one of our 'ways' is the appeciation and celebration of the complexity and variety of life and of the ways of nature.
you see it in scientists too because they have a simmilar level of apreciation of the complexities in thier chosen field.

yeh the old dear like you 'cause you never harassed her cat us witches are always nicer to folk who are kind to animals than those who ain't.
i think instead of saying us witches, you should say some witches, there is very clearly at least one witch in here who doesnt give a toss about stealing from the chicken that is in excrutiating pain
Old 13-11-2011, 02:48 AM   #57
deadhawk

Quote:
oh, i've shared experiences with real fairys
did they appear to you as winged tiny folk or as a warior women from celtic or norse myth?
thing about the Faeries is they can change form; and so can many dark creatures trickery and riddles are common practise among them.
are you certain that the faeries you dealt with were not bogles or some other nasty wee spirit.
Bad things allways try to make the faeries look evil when they are just a little anarchic
it's similar to the christians tellin everyone that witches are in league with satan when in fact we do not accept his existance (well in my case i think if he does exist he's an alien invader) and
if such a creature as Satan did exist, Witches, would be bound to oppose it we have no truck with demons or nasty spirits and we only tollerate the Faeries because they are capable of kindness and are not destructve and demand no fealty and do not influence ordinary folk (they may give magical and spiritual people advice) in fact they ask nothing of mankind, they can be disruptive and annoying but they're not bad creatures.

Last edited by deadhawk; 13-11-2011 at 02:50 AM.
Old 13-11-2011, 03:09 AM   #58
wounded dragon

i had very enjoyable experiences with real fairys

i have had experiences with the devil too, the devil otherwise known as bringer of light is the redeemer of those that have sold and tortured their souls, he is divine worthy

evil dont want to be redeemed, they dont want to have to experience what they have caused their souls, they want to destroy the devil instead and they are going to no end of trouble to trick the people into believing that he is evil

this is a song about the real god... aka the devil, hades, pan, sacred river god alph

michelle shocked ~ god is real

how many of you know you serve a real god ?

i can feel him deep within

i can feel him deep in my heart

i can feel him way down in my soul

he has washed and made me whole......

this is a channeling from the devil to me

a royal road amidst creation
a king in exile whom hath learned humility profound,
no longer seeks for that way to liberation,
acceptance, a way of living,
sources itself amidst his Being.
he hath learned those lessons mortal in search of the divine,
aware now of mystical awe within all creation,
only eros that ever meaningful spark,
issues silently, strengthfully, without doubt,
from psyche.
though he weeps for the caught sparrow,
sees the slavery existent in all earthly flesh,
knows that to become beloved of all creation
is nigh uncertain,
nonetheless he rejoices,
in the gentle bliss fulfilling all.
Old 13-11-2011, 04:04 AM   #59
deadhawk

Quote:
i had very enjoyable experiences with real fairys

i have had experiences with the devil too, the devil otherwise known as bringer of light is the redeemer of those that have sold and tortured their souls, he is divine worthy

evil dont want to be redeemed, they dont want to have to experience what they have caused their souls, they want to destroy the devil instead and they are going to no end of trouble to trick the people into believing that he is evil

this is a song about the real god... aka the devil, hades, pan, sacred river god alph

michelle shocked ~ god is real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJq11taAJgY

how many of you know you serve a real god ?

i can feel him deep within

i can feel him deep in my heart

i can feel him way down in my soul

he has washed and made me whole......

this is a channeling from the devil to me

a royal road amidst creation
a king in exile whom hath learned humility profound,
no longer seeks for that way to liberation,
acceptance, a way of living,
sources itself amidst his Being.
he hath learned those lessons mortal in search of the divine,
aware now of mystical awe within all creation,
only eros that ever meaningful spark,
issues silently, strengthfully, without doubt,
from psyche.
though he weeps for the caught sparrow,
sees the slavery existent in all earthly flesh,
knows that to become beloved of all creation
is nigh uncertain,
nonetheless he rejoices,
in the gentle bliss fulfilling all.
Lucifer, despite what the biblists think is not the same as Satan
and 'the devil' i know nothing of whatsoever
but I'm sure that Lucifer isn't satan.
Perhaps Devil is a title --yeh it is, like 'the captain' or such.

I serve no God I serve Mankind and Nature. I serve Existance, well not "serve" exatly more like 'asist'.
Old 13-11-2011, 04:22 AM   #60
wounded dragon

and it benefit all