Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 30-10-2018, 11:55 AM   #81
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
...Then there's the QEG lot. Look at this video from them. Were all the people in the room duped? Or actors? Or so poorly educated in basic science ....
That's a crazy video therm ... But not one of the comments is positive ...

How did QEG get that far gone ???

I sense this guy probably started off with good intent ... then at some point he realized his system wasn't delivering . Does he know what he's demonstrating is a fraud ??? He must do .

He gets supporters behind him and he can't bring himself to tell them the truth , let down all those people , and he enjoys the adulation. So he get's creative with the wiring , uses mains to drive the motor ... his supporters will never notice.

Problem is it's all down hill from there. That video was uploaded in 2014 . As the years pass by no progress is made , he has to come up with more and more excuses , and the followers drift away and the cheers are a distant memory.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 06:28 PM   #82
The God Particle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Are you seriously trying to apologise for the man?
No.

People did what they had to do, on both sides. I'm sure many here have past family members who also did what they had to do, that doesn't mean they wanted to.

People pick on von Braun because he's a known name and because they have an axe to grind with NASA. You don't hear 'that bastard Billy dropped napalm on innocent villagers', or 'that monster Frederick Bock who wiped out Nagasaki.'
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:04 PM   #83
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Particle View Post
No.

People did what they had to do, on both sides. I'm sure many here have past family members who also did what they had to do, that doesn't mean they wanted to.

People pick on von Braun because he's a known name and because they have an axe to grind with NASA. You don't hear 'that bastard Billy dropped napalm on innocent villagers', or 'that monster Frederick Bock who wiped out Nagasaki.'
The difference being that Von Braun was fighting for an evil cause, one that would have continued to bring destruction. The attacks on Japan were intended to bring an end to the war against an evil enemy.

I dont have any axe to grind with nasa. Also, Von Braun wasnt the only nazi scientist to be given sanctuary in the US in return for knowledge.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #84
The God Particle

Quote:
The difference being that Von Braun was fighting for an evil cause, one that would have continued to bring destruction. The attacks on Japan were intended to bring an end to the war against an evil enemy.

I dont have any axe to grind with nasa. Also, Von Braun wasnt the only nazi scientist to be given sanctuary in the US in return for knowledge.
So in your world everyone who fought for Germany and Japan was evil? Mate people did what they did on all sides like it or not. You have a very simplistic view of events well out of the hands of people like those I mentioned.
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #85
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Particle View Post
So in your world everyone who fought for Germany and Japan was evil? Mate people did what they did on all sides like it or not. You have a very simplistic view of events well out of the hands of people like those I mentioned.
Never said all individuals were evil but some were certainly far more accountable than others. Nazi scientists were able to have a much larger outcome on the war than the average soldier who may have fought with great courage. The Japanese and nazi causes were evil though and many people were enamoured by Hitler into believing they were fighting a noble cause. Lets just face it, the scientific nazis got away with all their crimes because they had information the allies (mainly US and USSR) wanted. What if the stories of these nazis had just been softened so that the public would not be outraged by their acts and that they were basically given sanctuary?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 10:02 PM   #86
screamingeagle

Steve Crothers - General Relativity -A Case In Numerology - Thunderbolts.info

https://youtu.be/QBorBKDnE3U
Old 06-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #87
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Never said all individuals were evil but some were certainly far more accountable than others. Nazi scientists were able to have a much larger outcome on the war than the average soldier who may have fought with great courage. The Japanese and nazi causes were evil though and many people were enamoured by Hitler into believing they were fighting a noble cause. Lets just face it, the scientific nazis got away with all their crimes because they had information the allies (mainly US and USSR) wanted. What if the stories of these nazis had just been softened so that the public would not be outraged by their acts and that they were basically given sanctuary?
Well, they did get Buckingham Palace, didn't they? (and Groningen and Den Haag +++)

Sorry - I seem to be off-topic.

Last edited by grimstock; 06-11-2018 at 09:20 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 05:13 PM   #88
raburgeson

I have to go with what I have read. Einsteins wife was apparently the brains in the family. He became a hoax. They have stopped advancement of science with his name. It became a religion force upon the people will all advancements were hidden. There are so many advancements in so many fields. The speed of light is meaningless now. They have sped up and slowed light. It was a false barrier they threw up and knew better even at the time. All that math and BS gone to waste. There are three other sources of science, Past civilizations, break away civilizations, and extraterrestrial. Just imagine though, our own innovations have been hidden from us for over 100 years. Tesla's work is still top secret.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:10 AM   #89
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I have to go with what I have read. Einsteins wife was apparently the brains in the family. He became a hoax. They have stopped advancement of science with his name. It became a religion force upon the people will all advancements were hidden. There are so many advancements in so many fields. The speed of light is meaningless now. They have sped up and slowed light. It was a false barrier they threw up and knew better even at the time. All that math and BS gone to waste. There are three other sources of science, Past civilizations, break away civilizations, and extraterrestrial. Just imagine though, our own innovations have been hidden from us for over 100 years. Tesla's work is still top secret.
Albert served his purpose.....Shame it wasn't in the name of um ...was gonna go with humanity,,but I'll settle for decency...He cared not a jot...effigy

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.

Last edited by hister67; 07-11-2018 at 12:11 AM.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 08:27 PM   #90
TheArranger

I’s about to check the ‘Modern Physics a Fraud’ above linked but forget about it, you may as well read the entire relativity theory and make up your own view. After what I once read of it I came to a simple conclusion : science is the art of explaining evidence with mathematics, thus rendering it unaffordable to the masses.

It’s some kind of encoding or encrypting of the reality and common sense in the purpose of occulting them to the eyes of the public, ‘encrypting’ rightfully bearing the connotation of hiding or burying something in a ‘crypt’. It’s pure obscurantism.

For instance if after having had lunch with Einstein you’d stand up from your chair, he’d ask you abruptly : why did you exert an upward pressure on Earth’s upper-most solid mantle to divide your body mass from that anisotropic material ?

Einstein therefore was but the average fraud you may spot in that field, actually was at his best while sticking his tongue out and should be remembered less for his contribution to the progress of mankind than for having dropped sentences like : the reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote